Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it bad.......

DRV1804

Does anyone have any thoughts on what would be the best denominations of dong to have?

My thought would be to get the smallest denominations available in case of a LOP in the future.

Any thought?

Well in the case of a LOP all notes are affected so it doesnt really matter what denom's you have

Speed, I can only get 100,000 denoms, are there lower denoms ???? anyone ???

Yes there are many denon's in circulation .... there are actually 2 sets of notes in circulation

pre 2003 notes denomonations

100 , 200 , 500 , 1000 , 2000 , 5000 , 10,000 , 20,000 , 50,000 , 100,000

new 2003 polymer series notes denominations;

10,000 , 20,000 , 50,000 , 100,000 , 200,000 , 500,000

Personally I would stick with the newer series notes, I have some of all of the newer ones except the 200,000 note

• Upvote 1

I just gave myself a heart attack LOL. I bought VND about 3 years ago and with the news article I wondered how much I had bought. (I'm getting old and 3 years is a long time) I could not find it any where. Searched 4 a 1/2 hour, wondering if I had inadvertantly given it away..... SO quick tip, DONT PUT YOU CURRENCY IN SOMETHING YOU MIGHT FORGET ABOUT AND END UP GIVING IT TO A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!

I do have investments in Vietnam (currency,stocks,property) i follow their business news from time to time i also have investors who are up to date with political and economical situations..I also currently do investment advising part time for PWC. I handle a few of there middle eastern investors..I am also invested in the IQD. I just feel and have faith in the info provided to me that the VND will become a stronger currency in time but many obstacles remain(inflation rate, oil exportation,foreign investments). All this will take time, one thing i do know according to a forecast , Vietnam may be the fastest growing of emerging economies by 2025. But i can say in about 5-7 years all this will start taking place.

• Upvote 1

I buy Dong directly from currency exchange companies... with trans action fee of $3.00 total about $60.00 per Million, you get it on the spot and at that price, it's worth having some JMO B)

If you don't mind my asking...where are you getting it at that price? Also is there shipping on top of the $63? Thanks!

I said to my wife 4 years ago that we need to invest in the new uncirculated dong to PROTECT against inflation.

She went bright red & giggled like a school girl :blink:

Also today I have been told that the British government today announced that it's changing the flag to a CONDOM, because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security whilst you're actually being screwed!! :D;)

• Upvote 2

HAHAHAHA!! You guys are saying "dong"!! HAHAHAH!!! :lol:

Damn! You beat me to the punch! Nicely done- u da man :P

I said to my wife 4 years ago that we need to invest in the new uncirculated dong to PROTECT against inflation.

She went bright red & giggled like a school girl :blink:

Also today I have been told that the British government today announced that it's changing the flag to a CONDOM, because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security whilst you're actually being screwed!! :D;)

Did you also know that the British are designing a cell phone that you can literally urinate on and it tells you whether or not you have an STD!?? :huh: Yep!

So where is the best place to get the new dong that is uncirculated? DB sells them but they are circulated and 110 per mil until you get to 5 mil and then you are paying 100.

WOW thats expensive !!! .... I get mine from my bank £30 per million which works out about $46

• Upvote 1