Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ESOTERIC BANKING, FINANCE, THE OCCULT, AND THE DINAR

Hi JoeKool,

Genesis 3:1...and he said unto the woman, Yeah, hath God said, ye shall eat of every tree of the garden?

Genesis 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat f the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Genesis 3:3 But of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it , neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

2 Thessalonians 2:15

Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or epistle.

You ask if I don't subscribe to a religion or higher power - what makes you think I must subscribe to someone else's system of belief in order to believe in a higher power?

The great demon is far too clever for most Christians, and he long ago duped them into worshiping him. He calls himself God. He calls himself Jehovah. But read the Bible. Jehovah is a very bad entity, does not tech morality, is not loving or kind, does not teach wisdom, does not teach spirituality. He taught only war and is called a man of war in the Bible. Jesus never uses that name. He speaks of the Father.

Jesus taught a system of moral perfection and he taught about the true God. That was not Jehovah.

It is very clear. What the New Testament teaches about God (well not exactly since the Old and New Testaments are both full of errors and contradictions and differing opinions of MEN) but much of what the New Testament teaches, and most all of what Jesus is recorded as saying about God should tell you that the entity who calls himself Jehovah in the Old Testament is a different person.

Hi JoeKool,

Genesis 3:1...and he said unto the woman, Yeah, hath God said, ye shall eat of every tree of the garden?

Genesis 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat f the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Genesis 3:3 But of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it , neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

2 Thessalonians 2:15

Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or epistle.

You ask if I don't subscribe to a religion or higher power - what makes you think I must subscribe to someone else's system of belief in order to believe in a higher power?

The great demon is far too clever for most Christians, and he long ago duped them into worshiping him. He calls himself God. He calls himself Jehovah. But read the Bible. Jehovah is a very bad entity, does not tech morality, is not loving or kind, does not teach wisdom, does not teach spirituality. He taught only war and is called a man of war in the Bible. Jesus never uses that name. He speaks of the Father.

Jesus taught a system of moral perfection and he taught about the true God. That was not Jehovah.

It is very clear. What the New Testament teaches about God (well not exactly since the Old and New Testaments are both full of errors and contradictions and differing opinions of MEN) but much of what the New Testament teaches, and most all of what Jesus is recorded as saying about God should tell you that the entity who calls himself Jehovah in the Old Testament is a different person.

Hello again 1st I don't know your take on how U view things or what you believe or know so that's why I asked. As far as Eve goes, Genesis 3:3 Eve doesn't know/ understand the commandment, Adam was told specifically (since the commandment was given to him Gen 2 vs 16-17) which tree they were not to eat from, had Eve known this, she would've told the serpent specifically the name of the tree that she was not to eat from, it's clear in Genesis 3:3 she doesn't know. Which is why the serpent did not go after Adam but Eve.Also Mark 7 vs 5-9 on traditions (I can give you more verses and chapters if you want). Now traditions are not bad, unless those traditions prevent you from following the commandments of the Most High Yah/Eli. Also so you know, I to do not subscibe to a church or denomination as well. Ill await your response, Peace.

I have read most of the posts here.

Some very thought provoking concepts.

I desire to know all truths. I have a website dedicated to truth, and Matthew 7:7 is my guide.

Since receiving my self ordained commission I have learned a good many "hidden" truths.

While there are arguments concerning Jesus and Yahweh, I have one point to make before this intellectual masturbation thread is over.

I think any Spirit filled Christian knows all versions of the Bible were translated with the writers humanity and agendas infused, whether intentionally or not.

It is obvious the KJV, written in joint venture by King James and the Vatican, was intended to create perfect servants and obedient subjects.

Perhaps God allowed the writing, because it was only the "starter" book.

As for the old Testament, for me Jesus began a new era, and God gave us a new set of rules with Jesus that voids the different rules before His time.

A follower of Christ, gifted with the Holy Spirit, will one day be led away from the church.

Just as a child grows away from their parent, so does a Christian require more than the baby food weekly sermons.

That is not to say the church does not serve any purpose, they are the fishers of souls.

No church can be perfect, they are all run by humans.

When Jesus transcended He left us the Holy Spirit.

For those that have not experienced that, I call it the original organic internet.

To be Christian, not "a" Christian, is to "walk in the Spirit" in your journey.

I think maybe the reason God has allowed all the religions imperfections, is because the core message to worship God is true. To rise above the individual theology of any one doctrine is a "graduation" of the individuals mind and spirit, like a kid from elementary school, and reveals that the search has only just begun.

To walk in the Spirit is to be in real time communication with God.

In my walk with Christ I have experienced the "Spirit Walk", usually when operating out of my comfort zone, and totally dependent on divine guidance or intervention.

No, I don't "hear" God speak to me, rather it's more like understanding a complete concept, or being party to a singular event that was the culmination of several seemingly random minor events, but the main event was a blessing to all involved, the chances of that eventuality were beyond astronomical ( well beyond 100 to the power of 100 million), and the only reason for the outcome was adherence to Gods Law.

I am not going to bother listing specifics, it has to be experienced to be believed.

Once experienced, the reality of God can not be denied.

All I am trying to put across is it is human to be distracted by the arrogance of intellectualism, and that is our fallacy.

Humility is not subservient, it is the key to understanding.

Is God an alien? probably. One day we WILL know.

until then, I don't think it matters.

I know He is real.

Are there any other like Him? Yahweh is the only God that has survived, if there are any others, they simply don't matter.

I don't claim to have any new answers, I just know that anything that leads me away from God is not a good thing.

I know God will reveal Himself to every human. Does that mean only those that worship the God I do will receive salvation? Of course not.

Any parent understands that if a stranger were to ask their children what their dad was, they would get two different answers.

I have a very simple philosophy for that, as long as another persons God teaches them to follow the same principals mine does, and doesn't require them to wipe out "nonbelievers", then it is not my job to judge them.

If someone is trying to harm me in the name of their god it becomes a completely different issue.

I have read some posts that made Jesus sounds, but were deceptions.

There is a devil, it is his job to trick you into doubt.

If he can only get you to doubt for a minute he has done what he wanted.

Please be careful, advance prayerfully, and ask God for guidance.

Then KNOW you WILL receive the truth.

If He created the universe, created you, sent His son to die for you and loves you unconditionally, He WANTS you to know the truth.

All you have to do is ask.

Thank you for letting me comment.

• Upvote 3

Joekool and Divemaster,

Adam was told specifically (since the commandment was given to him Gen 2 vs 16-17) which tree they were not to eat from, had Eve known this, she would've told the serpent specifically the name of the tree that she was not to eat from, it's clear in Genesis 3:3 she doesn't know.

I am confused here. She said it was the tree in the midst of the garden, and it hardly seems likely that if she didn't even know which tree she shouldn't eat that there would ever have been a problem? At least not if you think the problem with eating the fruit was disobedience. But we don't know what the fruit was and it could have been a metaphor. I have thought that it was disrespectful of God to not speak directly to Eve, but I have never heard anyone say that Eve did not really know the score.

Also Mark 7 vs 5-9 on traditions (I can give you more verses and chapters if you want). Now traditions are not bad, unless those traditions prevent you from following the commandments of the Most High Yah/Eli. Also so you know, I to do not subscibe to a church or denomination as well. Ill await your response, Peace.

Now, I quite agree with you and I love that passage very much. The truth it, the priests made up most of it, and pretended it came from God. They also, being of a lower sort of understanding, never did understand the spirit of things, but only the law. Also, in general I think that the words of Jesus should be given more weight, but of course I do not believe that God would write a book, nor that he would leave his revelation in the hands of men, who are dishonest and of low understanding.

My point was that the Protestants do not have a remembrance of traditions of apostles since their church is only 500 years old or so, and they try to follow ONLY the Bible, but the Bible tells them that there were traditions that were not written down.

I am not sure why you call God Yah or Eli. I know that in some translations, the 16th psalm says God's name is Yah.

The Elohim were a plurality of gods all peoples of the entire middle east, Romans, Greeks and so forth believed in. Jehovah came on the scene later. He was a little g god who traumatized his people and it has left an unfortunate legacy of violence and disrespect of one's fellow man.

So you wonder what I believe. I believe that Christians worship four gods. One is the Father, the one that Jesus spoke of and is the infinite creator and source of all existence. One is Jesus, whom they call his son and I don't really know what that might mean. The next is the Holy Spirit, but they really almost ignore the Spirit because they are very little acquainted with it, but it is the real key to Christianity. And the fourth god they worship is Jehovah, and that is the problem, because we are here to learn to choose the good, and so long as we follow a god who is not good and is not a good example, we remain in a state of moral confusion.

Divemaster, I would like to know your website.

You have said many good things and a few I might argue with, but you insult us by speaking of masturbation. I know what intellectualism is, and this is not it. There is nothing wrong with a discussion of this sort. And furthermore, it's a great way to spend time while waiting to see if there is ever an RV!

Perhaps God allowed the writing, because it was only the "starter" book.

I can't figure out what you mean by this. But if you are seeking truth, you must minutely examine your belief system. Belief systems that cannot withstand scrutiny are false. So I would suggest you consider a book called Who Wrote the Bible to learn that the first 5 books of the Bible were written at different times and places by people with differing and sometimes opposing agendas. When linguists use modern analytical methods, they are able to - with pretty good accuracy - tease those versions apart and see patterns that allow them to guess at who or at least what sort of person wrote which version. Sometimes later, perhaps after the first or even second Babylonian captivity, the versions were put together. This is why the Bible often reads in such a disjointed fashion, with backtracking and repetition. There are also many different versions of the same events with conflicting details, which is an error that alone proves God is not the author.

But when we find out that there were two warring factions of the priesthood, those descended from Moses and those descended from Aaron, and we find out that after the time of Solomon one line was seriously set back by the the king, Solomon, so that the other line had no livelihood (and priests had no land) we find that it is not surprising that in the two versions of Exodus, one has Aaron making a golden calf and the other version never mentions the golden calf at all? You see the human motive? But when these texts are sewn together by a scribe or redactor, you don't notice that.

As for the old Testament, for me Jesus began a new era, and God gave us a new set of rules with Jesus that voids the different rules before His time.

That is what people say but it is unacceptable. Being draped in the notion that the Old Testament was written by God, they must excuse the many problems, moral and otherwise, with the text, and humans are very inventive and clever. But why would God, in this confusing world, give only one set of people a set of rules for a little while, and then revoke them? How could God give rules that don't stand the test of time? How could God give rules making slavery OK, and then have Jesus come along and make new rules. In the epistle of James he says that God is without change, not even the SHADOW of variableness. And yet the OT God changes all the time and expresses murderous rage that can only be appeased by having a slaughter. I mean it! It's really in there! It is so unworthy of God to accept such tripe as coming from an infinite and wise deity. Only someone with a real ego problem could behave as Jehovah did.

I'm going to post this because it is so long, and continue another one.

Diemaster, continued,

A follower of Christ, gifted with the Holy Spirit, will one day be led away from the church.

Just as a child grows away from their parent, so does a Christian require more than the baby food weekly sermons.

That is interesting that you say that, as it is more or less what happened to me. Only then was I able to examine my prior belief system and find it wanting.

I think maybe the reason God has allowed all the religions imperfections, is because the core message to worship God is true. To rise above the individual theology of any one doctrine is a "graduation" of the individuals mind and spirit, like a kid from elementary school, and reveals that the search has only just begun.

But you say down below that there is a devil. And what would this devil do first? He will blaspheme God so that people do not know the true God and are not able to love God wholeheartedly. And he will infiltrate religion. I am pretty sure that Jesus saw this but no way could he tackle the problem head on. He wouldn't have lasted a week. Instead, he simply taught the character of the real God and began calling him Father. And, most importantly, he taught about the Holy Spirit, which, if people can contact, will uplift them in their understanding, and the belief in a negative, warlord god will simply fall away. Unfortunately, that did happen for many, but the first 3 centuries of Christianity were pretty chaotic, and the forces of priestly control and hierarchy ultimately won out.

You said that the devil wants to make people doubt. But I think it is even more important to get the believers to believe incorrectly, to give them a hopeless vision of a cosmic hell in which there is no ultimate happiness, compassion or resolution of evil. That is what Christian dogma teaches.

To walk in the Spirit is to be in real time communication with God.

In my walk with Christ I have experienced the "Spirit Walk", usually when operating out of my comfort zone, and totally dependent on divine guidance or intervention.

Yes. You understand.

No, I don't "hear" God speak to me, rather it's more like understanding a complete concept,

This, in my opinion is the work of the Holy Spirit, which was said to lead people to the truth and to free them.

Is God an alien? probably. One day we WILL know.

What can you possibly mean by this? That God is an extraterrestrial or something? I don't think so. He is, as the Moslems say, closer to you than your jugular vein.

Are there any other like Him? Yahweh is the only God that has survived, if there are any others, they simply don't matter.

I don't think he has survived at all. In the Old days people of all nations talked about all these gods, and the gods talked to them, and now they seem to be gone, Jehovah with them. No one has heard from Jehovah in over 2000 years. He has abandoned his people completely, even though they remain faithful.

I have enjoyed your comments and agree with most of it.

I don't think he has survived at all. In the Old days people of all nations talked about all these gods, and the gods talked to them, and now they seem to be gone, Jehovah with them. No one has heard from Jehovah in over 2000 years. He has abandoned his people completely, even though they remain faithful.

I am running late and do not have the time to respond properly.

One point to ponder for the day is, given the reality of the Holy Spirit, and the way it was received, through worship and obedience to God, how can we then turn around and question His motives?

I KNOW the Holy Spirit is real.

I have on occasion been a contributing party to a magnificent and undeniable blessing that can only be attributed to God.

Perhaps it is only my determination to maintain my personal traditions that cause me to pray to Jesus and His Father, but that is where I received my blessings.

How can you be so sure God doesn't speak to anyone?

perhaps no more burning bushes, but that is not needed anymore.

How are we to grow into a useful product if we must be continuously coddled?

Isn't maturity the ability to function without direct adult supervision? ( I will resist the impulse to mention anything anti Obama here :lol: )

This life is only training for what lies ahead.

I am sorry, I have to go, I will respond later to the rest of your questions.

Have a great day

• Upvote 1

Hello Divemaster,

One point to ponder for the day is, given the reality of the Holy Spirit, and the way it was received, through worship and obedience to God, how can we then turn around and question His motives?

You will have to be more specific. Where have I questioned God's motives? But let me say that we definitely must question everything. The real God can take it! And it is why we have brains, reason, and a conscience. If we simply believe some ancient priesthood that something came from God, how are we to examine for ourselves whether this is true?

I have on occasion been a contributing party to a magnificent and undeniable blessing that can only be attributed to God.

Please be very clear that I believe in God and do not doubt what you say. I am questioning why western humanity has accepted a certain very immoral and disheartening book as coming from God. What if this book actually blasphemes God? What if this book has led humanity into more war and inhumanity to man?

Perhaps it is only my determination to maintain my personal traditions that cause me to pray to Jesus and His Father, but that is where I received my blessings.

Carry on.

How can you be so sure God doesn't speak to anyone?

I think that the true God, an infinite and unfathomable power, is a mind far beyond our ability to understand in this lifetime. God may very well speak to us, but it is more by being inspired, or through contact with the Holy Spirit, which uplifts the understanding. He does not channel angry rants in words and then disappear for 3000 years. Basically, I just don't believe in the conversational behaviors attributed to God in the OT. Someone may have done that, but it wasn't God. Not the real God.

How are we to grow into a useful product if we must be continuously coddled?

Isn't maturity the ability to function without direct adult supervision?

I agree wholeheartedly. That, I think, is precisely the reason that we are exposed to evil and struggle and choices in these lifetimes.

Diemaster, continued,

That is interesting that you say that, as it is more or less what happened to me. Only then was I able to examine my prior belief system and find it wanting.

But you say down below that there is a devil. And what would this devil do first? He will blaspheme God so that people do not know the true God and are not able to love God wholeheartedly. And he will infiltrate religion. I am pretty sure that Jesus saw this but no way could he tackle the problem head on. He wouldn't have lasted a week. Instead, he simply taught the character of the real God and began calling him Father. And, most importantly, he taught about the Holy Spirit, which, if people can contact, will uplift them in their understanding, and the belief in a negative, warlord god will simply fall away. Unfortunately, that did happen for many, but the first 3 centuries of Christianity were pretty chaotic, and the forces of priestly control and hierarchy ultimately won out.

You said that the devil wants to make people doubt. But I think it is even more important to get the believers to believe incorrectly, to give them a hopeless vision of a cosmic hell in which there is no ultimate happiness, compassion or resolution of evil. That is what Christian dogma teaches.

Yes. You understand.

This, in my opinion is the work of the Holy Spirit, which was said to lead people to the truth and to free them.

What can you possibly mean by this? That God is an extraterrestrial or something? I don't think so. He is, as the Moslems say, closer to you than your jugular vein.

Impressive! Very 'In' insight full!

I would like to toss in that God DID 'also' create those "extraterrestrial." The 'All That Is' likes variety... it makes for a GREAT experience AND diet!

In Joy! :D

• Upvote 2

You can ask whatever you like. I will start off with an easy one:

Is Obama a muslim? Answer: NO. Obama is a 33rd Degree Freemason from the Prince Hall lodge in Chicago. This is the same lodge that includes 32nd Degree Freemasons Jesse Jackson jr. and sr, Louis Farakhan (not muslim either) and Rev Jeremiah Wright (not christian). Their religion is "Luciferianism," which means... YES they do in fact worship the lead fallen angel that turned against god "Lucifer." Knowledge of Lucifer is not attained until a mason reaches the 32nd degree.

While you are amusing, my suggestion is for you is to stick to something you may really know something about....like Dinars, since this is a forum on Dinars. We need to stay on task. Go Dinars

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I was just wondering about my family and where I lie in the whole freemason and illuninati stuff, In my family tree I am a 11th cousin to Winston Churchill and a 13th to Teddy Roosevelt on my mothers side of course!!!!

Read your bible, all the books, not just the usual 66 books (interesting number) found in most bibles is a great place to start. peace

• 2 months later...

This topic will discuss the world of esoteric banking, international finance, occult knowledge, the people that really control the world, and how it relates to the Iraqi Dinar. I would not call myself a guru because that title has been destroyed thanks to folks like okie, blaino, and the rest of them. I have many years of experience researching, and dealing with occult subjects. I am extremely educated on certain topics that most people no nothing about, refuse to believe, or ignore out of fear, or consider "conspiracy theories." First of all the information that I can provide is powerful to each individual because it allows you to peel the onion of reality a little more each day in order to understand how and why the world is the way it is. So I do not interfere with anyone's free will, I will allow questions, and I will do my best to answer them. If I do not have the answer. My back ground is "government service," and I have a bachelor of arts degree, and completed two years of law school. I am not a member or have ever been affiliated with the Illuminati, secret societies, satanic cults etc. I do believe our true creator is Yahweh. Let the questions begin- :D

Can we start this thread again? This was pretty good stuff!

Im not at all into the occult but the other info in here is worth revisiting and maybe even expanding on! :)

• Upvote 1

I'm curious of this too.

will it be timed with any occult holidays or elements (like moon phases).I have heard before that the day Iraq formed their government there was a 'blood red moon'.Was wondering if this was just a coincidence or if it had deeper meaning.Als9o what is the occult significance of the number 11?Interesting that 9/11 was 11 yrs to the day of Bush sr's NWO speech.It has been rumored that 9/11 itself was a part of a occult ritual.

It's FULL MOON tonight, Teddy....beware! :lol::lol:

This topic will discuss the world of esoteric banking, international finance, occult knowledge, the people that really control the world, and how it relates to the Iraqi Dinar. I would not call myself a guru because that title has been destroyed thanks to folks like okie, blaino, and the rest of them. I have many years of experience researching, and dealing with occult subjects. I am extremely educated on certain topics that most people no nothing about, refuse to believe, or ignore out of fear, or consider "conspiracy theories." First of all the information that I can provide is powerful to each individual because it allows you to peel the onion of reality a little more each day in order to understand how and why the world is the way it is. So I do not interfere with anyone's free will, I will allow questions, and I will do my best to answer them. If I do not have the answer. My back ground is "government service," and I have a bachelor of arts degree, and completed two years of law school. I am not a member or have ever been affiliated with the Illuminati, secret societies, satanic cults etc. I do believe our true creator is Yahweh. Let the questions begin- :D

I can not believe this is an actual topic on this forum. You capitalize " Satan" and put "God" in lower case. But you say you are a Christian! Maybe you should go to church and find out who is really in charge of your future and the rest of this universe! JMHO

• Upvote 1

It's FULL MOON tonight, Teddy....beware! :lol::lol:

Yes...and on the eve before 11 11 11 too none the less.

That date already has significant occult significance,which makes this threads revival extremely appropriate

I can not believe this is an actual topic on this forum. You capitalize " Satan" and put "God" in lower case. But you say you are a Christian! Maybe you should go to church and find out who is really in charge of your future and the rest of this universe! JMHO

You're judging someones faith by their capitalization?

Lets not be ridiculous,you sound rather paranoid.No matter how it's put in grammar we know that God is really in charge here

Edited by teddyruxbin
  • Upvote 1

I know... bustin' my chops over something so stupid. YES FOLKS... I DID TWO YEARS OF LAW SCHOOL WHILE WORKING FULL TIME! I did my internship with a major metro's public defender's office and totally lost the desire to finish the last year. I might still do it someday, but not right now. If you want to know the system is completely corrupt and broken, work in a public defender's office for a few days... it will shatter you... at least it did me. None of the people I helped defend received an adequate defense in my opinoin... everyone is encouraged just to push a plea deal, cuz its cheap and easy... even if the people are frickin innocent! The defendants would rather take a felony conviction and probation just so they can get out of jail because they can't afford bail. It gets much worse then this, but I don't want to drift any further right now. Thanks for the op to vent.

Chooch I can certainly back you on this one. I have been a bondmans for the last 7 years and sold my compnay recently. I used to believe in the judicial system and after the first year realized there is truly not a justice system. It is based on who makes a deal with who and for how much. Does the ADA need this win, and does this lawyer have some one with more money coming under this judge and this ADA soon. Then they make the backroom deals. It is sad. So, I can see why you would back away. You were quicker. I am just now getting out of it. Great thread.

God forgive me for bringing this thread back!

• Upvote 1

God forgive me for bringing this thread back!

Don't fret, it was a very informative thread. It was one of the reasons that I finally joined. There are some very intelligent individuals here, from all walks of life. But do not forget there is always one that can spoil the whole bunch. The wise man has the ability to cut out the rot and still save the patient. :surgeon:

:)

• Upvote 1

Yes...and on the eve before 11 11 11 too none the less.

That date already has significant occult significance,which makes this threads revival extremely appropriate

If he is such a "true believer" he would know how important it is to capitalize God! AND yes it does say a lot about him...ijs

You're judging someones faith by their capitalization?

Lets not be ridiculous,you sound rather paranoid.No matter how it's put in grammar we know that God is really in charge here

Don't fret, it was a very informative thread. It was one of the reasons that I finally joined. There are some very intelligent individuals here, from all walks of life. But do not forget there is always one that can spoil the whole bunch. The wise man has the ability to cut out the rot and still save the patient. :surgeon:

:)

...thanks! :)

• Upvote 2

• 10 months later...

Very "Informative" and "Interesting" thread indeed. I found the discussions to be quite well received....there are always a few that don't agree....and that's ok. :)

I"m not sure if this was answered, and perhaps it's not applicable here, however, I was wondering if anyone had touched on the topic (namely NonLinear) as to why we create these negatives thoughts so easily and why it is so difficult to change our thought process if indeed we create our negative experiences and disease.

Not to call you out NonLinear, but your posts contained some very interesting material and information for me.

Goldie

Not that I really disagree with what you are saying chooch.....but the fact of the matter is God is,was,and will always be in control. While so called elitists groups and all their connections and powers try to control the natual....God works in the super natural. "the world is passing away and everything in it".....even the dinar.

But of course.

I think many of us that know of how the world REALLY runs fully understand that at this point the Dinar will be nothing more than a short lived blessing to get out of debt,help others do the same,and prepare for hard times ahead.Not to mention furthering the ministry of Christ.I think that any Christian that spends all their dinar earnings on earthly luxuries will be revealed to be unwise,and won't hold on to their wealth very long.This world system is going to crash no question about it.I only hope God will grant us this blessing even for a short time before the storm comes.

According to THE Vision by David Wilkerson Satan goes before the throne of God and asks to test the last day Christians. He tells God that HE kept the Israelites poor to test what was in their hearts and suggested that this time God bless the last day Christian with abundance to see what was in their hearts. Satan assured God that most would fall. Maybe this is going to happen!