Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ESOTERIC BANKING, FINANCE, THE OCCULT, AND THE DINAR

NonLinear- There are a few challenges but it appears there are a few up to it. Love is Great!

'God IS Love/Light'!

"I am the Light, I alone AM.

What I am thou art. Thou art the Light.

Thou art One with Me.

Man may know me by desiring to know

Me.

To know Me is to be Me. Through My

Light alone can man know Me.

Man is Light when he knoweth that he is

Light.

"Man is Me when he knoweth that he is Me.

"All men will come to Me in due time, but

theirs is the agony of awaiting."

-From THE DIVINE ILIAD

Ain't It Great!

In Joy! :D

Thought I heard someone mention my people....

PS..Many people often mix Lucifer with Satan when discussing Illuminati and ancient civilizations.

It is one of the deepest rabbit holes though and one of my favorites. Beats TV any day.

Good job Chooch, great posts.

(602.1) 53:1.4 "Very little was heard of Lucifer on Urantia owing to the fact that he assigned his first lieutenant, Satan, to advocate his cause on your planet. Satan was a member of the same primary group of Lanonandeks but had never functioned as a System Sovereign; he entered fully into the Lucifer insurrection. The “devil” is none other than Caligastia, the deposed Planetary Prince of Urantia and a Son of the secondary order of Lanonandeks. At the time Michael was on Urantia in the flesh, Lucifer, Satan, and Caligastia were leagued together to effect the miscarriage of his bestowal mission. But they signally failed."

http://www.urantia.org/en/print/book/export/html/404

Go down THIS rabbit hole and see what you think! I actually turned back when I met the "Thought Adjusters' - The Dweller on the [ever present] Threshhold of our minds/thoughts - as Hidden hand says [Luciferian guild] "Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine."

Now I have grown up a little :P and can handle the responsibility of my 'thoughts'.

"When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural outflowing from that." Again, Hidden Hand tipping his cards [probably caught 'hell' for it!]...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1

I have a question. How do we become "one" with God in our wordly sinful state? And what is Jesus' role in all this?

John 14:6

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

The "Wayshower":

... yield as a result of this genuine spiritual experience. Said Jesus: “If you love your fellows as I have loved you, then shall all men ... Mind. Materialism cheapens human life; the gospel of Jesus tremendously enhances and supernally exalts every mortal. Mortal ... experience. And your highest religion, the life of Jesus, was just such a personal experience: man, mortal man, seeking God and ..."

http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book-standardized/paper-102-foundations-religious-faith?term=jesus%7Csaid

• Upvote 1

My personal 'take' on the 'light is knowledge' aspect - to me - THIS is a VERY important 'key' to SELF 'illumination' and, yes, THEY are using these SAME tool yet THEY have intimate knowledge of HOW It works and how to USE It to their selfish advantage! Most everyone on this planet are drones and worker bees. Most have no clue [except for fragmented bits and irregular pieces] hence the world is so chaotic! This Light is available to EVERYONE at ALL densities and everyone is free to use It as one desires by the gift 'free will'. That alone is a very 'interesting' trail to go down! Too, this 'Living Light' makes up ALL THAT IS - 'to infinity and beyond' - hence we have multi-dimensional levels of knowledge and usage to whatever point of 'advancement' that particular group consciousness has 'aspired' to. That 'group' can and does exist in/at countless worlds/galaxies...

Actually, I was explaining this very point in great detail a couple days ago, in an answer to an earlier post. I spent quite a bit of time explaining it in my reply. A funny thing happened though, my reply would not post! I tried at least four times to post/reply and gave up. I took a break since it took so long and as I was washing my face I intuitively asked if I was supposed to post it. I got a 'No'. I mentally mused on the 'no' and asked 2 more times and received the same answer yet 'stronger' each time. Heck, I had spent quite a bit of effort putting it together so it was hard not to post it YET I rarely, if ever, go against my 'inner voice'. I went to bed with the computer window open to POSSIBLY post it in the morning. Well, my computer rebooted overnight while I slept! In the morning, my reply was gone [not even cached]. So, it was taken out of my hands! I love to live serendipitously! It IS fun and I did get a laugh out of it! Laughter IS the best medicine, vibrationaly speaking. [Norman Cousins proved it and Dr Pert confirmed it biochemicaly]! And THAT is the answer to your question as well! Why is that?

Well, bottom line, no frills or footnotes: light is much more than 'knowledge', light is also is 'intelligent' . Light is, much, MUCH more than the common man realizes and THIS very FACT is what keeps everyone bound like slaves in bondage to this wonder-filled 'vibrational' domain we live it! The Luciferian collective consciousness knows It's secrets intimately [they are higher 'up' in the scheme of things so they WOULD know more]. We only have allegories and historical breadcrumbs to follow. Most people are followers and not seekers hence they stay rooted to a mindset of servitude [Lucifer/illuminati reward them accordingly!] I am sure you know what I mean.

I, too, have intimate knowledge yet I am on the flip-side of the coin.

I will post this now and continue this topic of conversation further if you would like.

Till then! In Joy! :D

Whoa... excellent post. I am somewhat versed in the light that you speak of. Although... There is a lifetime of information in the various splinters it takes you in, so how versed can one really be? All the different ideas and functions that form the light fascinate me. Ever read up on the biophoton emissions of molecules basically measuring light within people or things? Even the food we eat contains light. The waves are in coherence on a quantum level. People that are stressed or ill end up scrambling them. Imagine what you could heal by simply unscrambling them through obtaining consciousness? Take that one step further... imagine what could happen if we shared light with each other? We do now but not at a conscious level. Sharing it consciously you would change the world. It could potentially reveal the secrets of the universe and the zero point field. Who knows what else.

PS..Many people often mix Lucifer with Satan when discussing Illuminati and ancient civilizations.

It is one of the deepest rabbit holes though and one of my favorites. Beats TV any day.

Let me guess... your favorite color is indigo? Your name actually made me remember that. I knew there was a connection. Interesting stuff for sure.

I have a question. How do we become "one" with God in our wordly sinful state? And what is Jesus' role in all this?

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

You ask a very interesting question and one that is slippery but I would like to attempt to answer it somewhat with a hypothetical. My question for you is this... could the "I am" actually be a state of consciousness he is referring to living with and not necessarily himself? "I am" could be like "being present" or awakened. So, to "be" is the way... to "be" is the truth, to "be" is the life. And no man can come to the father but by "being present". Interesting way to look at that isn't it? That would make him one brilliant and amazing teacher I think. Strange how we all can have so many interpretations on something. Dinar included. :D

Human is what we are... Being is how we are supposed to live.

• Upvote 1

Whoa... excellent post. I am somewhat versed in the light that you speak of. Although... There is a lifetime of information in the various splinters it takes you in, so how versed can one really be? All the different ideas and functions that form the light fascinate me. Ever read up on the biophoton emissions of molecules basically measuring light within people or things? Even the food we eat contains light. The waves are in coherence on a quantum level. People that are stressed or ill end up scrambling them. Imagine what you could heal by simply unscrambling them through obtaining consciousness? Take that one step further... imagine what could happen if we shared light with each other? We do now but not at a conscious level. Sharing it consciously you would change the world. It could potentially reveal the secrets of the universe and the zero point field. Who knows what else.

Let me guess... your favorite color is indigo? Your name actually made me remember that. I knew there was a connection. Interesting stuff for sure.

You ask a very interesting question and one that is slippery but I would like to attempt to answer it somewhat with a hypothetical. My question for you is this... could the "I am" actually be a state of consciousness he is referring to living with and not necessarily himself? "I am" could be like "being present" or awakened. So, to "be" is the way... to "be" is the truth, to "be" is the life. And no man can come to the father but by "being present". Interesting way to look at that isn't it? That would make him one brilliant and amazing teacher I think. Strange how we all can have so many interpretations on something. Dinar included. :D

Slippery slope indeed.

John 8:58

"Jesus said to them: "Most truly I say to you, Before Abraham came into existence, I have been," New World Translation"

I am not a Bible scholar far from it, nor am I a closed minded individual. But I know what is inside me. This thread puts forth a lot of things to thing about. Very interesting reading!

That they are followers of Satan is no doubt, but so do billions who do not believe in Jesus as the Christ. Only the person who has trust in Christ as Savior, follows Him as Lord, and walks after the Spirit are freed from Lucifer’s power.

It is quite convenient, that all the millions upon millions of Christians do not need to be on their toes or understand things well, or struggle to become pure - they cannot be deceived! So if you were deceived into committing evil acts, like maybe killing all those billions who you have decided are worshipers of Satan, you would have NO way to figure that out. Because in your circular and very convenient belief system, you can't ever be wrong, because, why because you said so.

• Upvote 1

All right, I'll bite. You are interesting if nothing else. I have four pages to read so I'll post this and then catch up.

Question one, if they implement one world currency, and since "they" is always first and foremost the bankers, doesn't that decrease their ability to make money? I understand that banks make quite a lot of money on currency trading.

And two, you believe the creator is Yahweh. I believe Yahweh is an imposter who has enslaved the entire western world in a state of moral confusion and negativity. Why do you say Yahweh is the true creator?

Also April 19/20. Waco Texas. The Columbine massacre. The gulf oil disaster. Oklahoma City bombing.

Hi Dinarian, great questions. "They" are likely the international bankers. However, I do believe there is a shadow group behind these guys. For example, David Rockefeller is the head of the Illuminati in the USA. David Rockefeller controlls trillions of dollars, much of which are hidden in family trusts set up by his father. However, David Rockefeller is still subject to the powers of the Queen, and the Vatican. Evidence of this is his status as a Knight of Malta or SMOM aka Sovereign Military Order of Malta, which places him beneath the Queen. The Illuminati has controlled us for millenia, we just haven't really realized it because their latest control matrix gives us the illusion that we are free aka "Democracy." In reality we in the USA only have "Democrazy" because we can only choose the candidates they selected for us. Since they control both candidates, it doesn't matter who wins because they win either way. In reality the world is a secret Plutocracy, which Lucifer through the Pope owns and rules everything. Remember the Vatican claims ownership of everything on earth including the poeple. Under the Vatican is the Aristocracy, which include the royals, and international bankers/trillionaires around the globe.

As for making money.... the "big guys" make money out of thin air. This is the illusion that we all don't realize, but fortunately for us it has been exposed and more people are learning each day. The global economy is a complete illusion and the money that is created by these guys is primarily from our birth certificates. They essentially put a value on our birth certificate then trade it around on the NYSX like stock. They also do this with our homes, cars, boats, etc. This is the reason why if we pay off our house, we don't get "Title" anymore. What we get is a Warranty Deed, that just conveys possession to us. However, the illusion is we don't own it... the State does. Same goes for cars and boats. When you buy a new car, you don't get the Certificate of Origin, which is the birth certificate for the car. You get a State Title because the Certificate of Origin is filed with the state, recorded as an asset by the state, then traded on the stock exchanges. It goes much deeper then this... in reality we create money just by signing our signatures on checks, drafts, purchase receipts, mortgages, etc. Our signatures essentially "monetize" or charge those documents which are then pooled and also sold on the stock exchanges. Here is a juicy bit for anyone that is interested. We are categorized as "Cattle" by the U.S. Packers and Stockyards Act. I am sure you have heard us referred to by these folks as "goyim" or "Cattle." Now it is my understanding "they" want to bring in this one world currency because it will be easier for them to control. It will also allow them to consolidate power because these guys may all serve the same fallen angel, but they don't all get along. I believe the Rothschild (Europian Illuminati) has been fighting with the Rockefeller faction for quite some time. These monsters are all about control... and right now lets say the RV occurs. You can literally jump on a flight to Hong Kong and cash in a million dinar that you carried in your wallet and the Rockefeller faction wouldn't know. Hong Kong has no information sharing agreements with the USA. So you would benefit by not paying USA income taxes and the Chinese Illuminati would benefit because the money goes in their banks. With a one world currency, this wouldn't work because all the banks would be under a centralized control (In reality all the banks are controlled by the Vatican, but loosely). Like I said earlier, I can see them going to regional currencies first. Their plan with the Amero was to merge the US dollar with the Canadian dollar and the Mexico peso. By doing this, they would be able to wipe out trillions and trillions of bad debt from their books, while at the same time devaluing the dollar significantly. Essentially they can do this on a larger scale if they go right to a world currency. Countries like the USA and Japan would be able to wash away their bad debt by "spreading it around" to the world.

Regarding your question about Yahweh... I know this might piss some people off, but I do wonder if you are correct. Its a great argument that we are eternal beings that have always existed and always will exist. So

what if we came here to Yahweh's creation to experience it with Yahweh on one end of the spectrum and Lucifer on the other? George Kavassilas has a great presentation about this on youtube called "Our Journey and the Great Deception." I think it is a must watch and I think you will enjoy it as I did. I don't know if I believe everything, but I did like it.

And yes 9/11 is a day of ritual sacrifice for the Illuminati. Sick...., but hopefully their reign of terror is almost over.

• Upvote 3

The site looks great! I LOVE to 'correlate' and 'create' with a BIG help from my 'in-lightened-friends' especially the ones that are on the other side of the 'veil'! I am working on a few 'wonder-filled' projects at this time and I appreciate all 'leads'. Too, I never 'toss the baby out with the bathwater'! Regardless of the 'flavor'! The site looks great to do some 'mining'!

THANK YOU!

Too, physiological purity is my forte! :P

'In Joy!' :D

You may find www.zeitlin.org VERY interesting relative to reptilians and the part they play! Very informative in many ways!

'In Joy'! :D

Tyron.... wow... wow... what a question. REPTILLIANS... Yes I do believe the Reptillian beings are the top of the Luciferian/fallen angel heirarchy. There is plenty of testimony from credible people, including folks from black ops projects that these guys are the shot callers. There is also evidence that they have manifested here from where ever they are from (Orion, 4th density, etc). Bill Deagle makes a good reference I think when he says that Reptillians exist in the spiritual realm and control their offspring the nephilim like a puppet master does a puppet. For instance Hillarious Clinton may look human just like us, but in reality her soul is a reptillian. Supposedly people that can see auras can spot these dudes. I just don't know for sure, same thing with that shapeshifter stuff. Makes for great reading though.

Thanks Sirius! Please chime in if you got time. I don't consider myself a guru with this stuff by any means. I just like to share stuff and take in others perspectives.

I agree with you workerbee. Some would argue that Jesus was the incarnation of the father, who came to show us how to live within this world of sin... and finally how to transcend.

If anyone is interested about the reptillian shapeshifter argument. Google Queen Mother Coffin, and check out how large the Queen Mother's coffin was during her funeral. She was barely 5 feet tall, and her coffin was for somebody 15 feet tall!

• Upvote 2

First of all, I'd like to say thank you Chooch for starting and saying with this wonderful thread. And Nonlinear, I seem to be immune to falling in love with the Urantia book, but I have a very close friend who is a Urantian, and I have the most wonderful, wise discourse with her.

Dear Worker Bee - It is all a matter of perception. If we see things accurately, we know truth. The more inner divine joy (the kingdom of heaven is within you) the more you are one with God. You can live in heaven while on earth. Why do people always think that when Jesus talked of giving people His Father's kingdom they thought it was far away and accessible only in the future? You do not have to be perfect to live with one foot in the kingdom of God, but you only have to be firmly in the path of good, and you have to be willing to love.

Being judgmental won't get you there! It will keep you out. It's like oil and water. Jesus gave us the tools, but they have been twisted till no one knows them anymore. It is now just like it was when Jesus said, "Oh, Jerusalem, how I would have gathered you like a mother hen under my wings, but you would not."

I have so much to say! Where to start and how to begin?

Don't you see? If Satan or Lucifer or demonic beings want to thwart you, and if they are wise and ancient as Christians believe, what would be their tactics? Christians never seem to think about this! Their tactics would be first and foremost to slander God until you do not understand his purity, consistency, and benevolence. Fear is absolutely spiritual poison, and Christianity uses it as the main, if not the only, proselytizing tool. They would also browbeat, over and over and over, false methods of knowing God and promote circular and confusing dogma with no way to examine it. A false teaching like the inerrancy of the Bible. Christians are so attached to the Bible, and so weak in any other spiritual muscle, that if and when - for it is a matter of when (because Biblical scholarship is too powerful, and is destroying any possibility of continuing to believe that the Bible is what people think it is) when belief in the Bible fails, many will be lost, thinking that the Bible equals God.

It is the tragedy of the world, of western civilization, that the controllers of the world, and I think demonic entities as well, have perverted the understanding of the followers of Jesus, and first and foremost, the most important tool, was the inclusion of Old Testament scriptures and calling them the word of God. Many, many people besides me have noted that the Old Testament is a disturbing book. But how could the true God, a God of love, a mind capable of creating billions of galaxies, have written a book that is confusing, tedious, downright boring, often irrelevant and trivial, but worst of all wicked? The Old Testament is a history book, by a bronze age people who lived in a time when many local gods were worshiped, they were appealed to and human sacrifice was common.

Abraham was a Sumerian, by the way, as the city of Ur, from which he came and where his father was a high priest, is in Sumeria. So that was his lineage and that explains why the Bible contains legends such as the flood that were so close to the Sumerian.

So in the middle of this middle eastern ancient culture is Abraham, and one day his god, who was El Shaddai, told him to sacrifice his son, and Abraham does not even seem shocked. Why is he not absolutely shocked? Because it was common, and especially for the high born, to sacrifice their precious offspring in times of trouble. Now, we have a Christian religion in which lots of people are supposed too be going to hell and yet we have a Jehovah or in this one case El Shaddai who is supporting human, child sacrifice and yet he is supposed to stand out among the heathen as being different?

Of the many, many cruel and immoral antics of Jehovah, killing entire peoples including men, women and children was once excused by a certain preacher as being because that people engaged in human sacrifice. But Jehovah did too! And then there was Jephtha, in the time of Saul or Kind David, he was a warrior who worshiped Jehovah, and he at a tough point in battle promised Jehovah that the would sacrifice whatever came out to greet him first, if he would win. He won. And his only daughter, who was 12, came out. And he kept his word. Did Jehovah punish him? Not at all. Not a word. The story is told matter of factly. And if Jehovah would kill an entire people because they engaged in human sacrifice, then he should have killed the Hebrews, for they fell into it themselves at times, which is written in the Bible.

And is a wise and omnipotent and loving creator only capable of killing those who engage in the worst sin? He could not have won them over? Given them some instruction? You will note as you read through the Old Testament that Jehovah is not really interested in other people. And why would that be? Why it is because he, among the 70 sons of El, inherited his portion, and that was Israel. It's in the Bible, I'll find it if someone wants. And besides that, many other people engaged in human sacrifice and God did not go around the globe killing them all.

The Old Testament in fact has little to say of a spiritual nature. So much so that the Sadducees did not believe in an afterlife! In the Bhagavad Gita, when Arjuna expresses great reluctance to go into battle and kill people, Krishna says "That which is not born cannot die. The soul is not slain when the body is slain."

There was a time when the Israelites were in battle with another group, and the king of that other group feared he was about to lose, and so he took his son and heir, and put him on the wall of his kingdom, and burnt him there! And guess what? They prevailed and won the battle!!! So our Jehovah, a miserable and incompetent warlord, who could part the red sea and create the world, he could not use that time to wipe out the idea of benefiting from child sacrifice by doing something big?

You see, the belief system of that region, in which the Israelites were no exception - El being a local Mesopotamian god - was that you could sacrifice a child to get some great benefit, and kings would do so in dire circumstances of battle.

pretend he was going to demand it! Among peoples who were practicing it!!!

People! Wake up! This is not the true God and it is not the one Jesus speaks of as his Father. Jesus never says the word Jehovah, that I can recall. Jesus taught something different, something that cannot be reconciled with Jehovah.

You see, it is very, very simple. It is important to begin to differentiate between good and evil, and if we cannot do so we are easily deceived. It's as simple as that. If you cannot tell good from evil then how can you decide whether the Bible is from God?

If there are demonic beings who have encouraged and gloried in human sacrifice, and if human sacrifice is a horrible thing, then the true God would never, never dabble in it or lead us into confusion over it, or pretend he was going to demand it! Among peoples who were practicing it!!! And he is supposed to be different than the gods of the heathen!

People! Wake up! This is not the true God and it is not the one Jesus speaks of as his Father. Jesus never says the word Jehovah, that I can recall. Jesus taught something different, something that cannot be reconciled with Jehovah.

To be continued...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

First of all, I'd like to say thank you Chooch for starting and saying with this wonderful thread. And Nonlinear, I seem to be immune to falling in love with the Urantia book, but I have a very close friend who is a Urantian, and I have the most wonderful, wise discourse with her.

It is all a matter of perception. If we see things accurately, we know truth. The more inner divine joy (the kingdom of heaven is within you) the more you are one with God. You can live in heaven while on earth. Why do people always think that when Jesus talked of giving people His Father's kingdom they thought it was far away and accessible only in the future? You do not have to be perfect to live with one foot in the kingdom of God, but you only have to be firmly in the path of good, and you have to be willing to love.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=47&t=79442#ixzz1VTpCtpP3

Thoughtful post! Personally, for me, I agree that perception is VERY important! I LOOK for reasons to be 'Joy-filled'. I understand the 'vibratory dynamics' behind doing so. One can become a very Power-filled Force that exudes a subtle energy that everything responds naturally to. By looking/researching 'behind the veil' relative to how Energy cascades does to the physical, 3rd dimensional plane and works It's miracles, one is reassured that one CAN 'in-joy' life regardless of outward appearances that others may have an issue with!

Consider a car, one person can drive a car for their entire life and never have a clue how it works. They can complain about it not working right and blame the creator/manufacturer and call it a piece of junk. Another knowledgeable person can take this same car, fix what ails it, and will claim just how wonderful it is!

I have dealt with MANY hundreds of people that thought the same of their physical bodies. After explaining to them how they have been abusive to their physical 'vehicle' and how to correct it [no drugs] so it can work PROPERLY, upon practical application, they could and would 'drive' happily off into the sunset. Yes, their perception was certainly part of the equation.

Studying the history of the Manufacturer has it's merits yet, I believe, is not absolutely needed to drive the 'vehicle' and enjoy the scenery! I could give share many wonder-filled examples that, for me, are proof enough. These continue daily. These serendipitous 'sign posts' along the way are what make MY life fun!

I could go on and on yet I hope you get the 'drift'! I believe, seeking and finding 'God' from within and without, is the grand game of Life. It is the 'art of living'.

Everyone has their part to play yet we are all 'energetically' a part of the Whole. Almost a conundrum until one 'get's' It. As you point out, even 'one foot in' is good enough [energetically speaking, that is all we can handle anyway!]!

In Joy :D

Great post! :D

DINARIANA - question regarding this paragraph from your post - "So in the middle of this middle eastern ancient culture is Abraham, and one day his god, who was El Shaddai, told him to sacrifice his son, and Abraham does not even seem shocked. Why is he not absolutely shocked? Because it was common, and especially for the high born, to sacrifice their precious offspring in times of trouble. Now, we have a Christian religion in which lots of people are supposed too be going to hell and yet we have a Jehovah or in this one case El Shaddai who is supporting human, child sacrifice and yet he is supposed to stand out among the heathen as being different?"

I understood that God called Avraham and changed his name to Abram (Ibrahim) because he recognized that there was a higher being. And while human sacrifice was prevalent, Yitzhak (Isaac) was a pre-representation of the coming One - the Christ - Yeshua, and why Yahweh spared Yitzhak because of Abram's obedience. I believe as that representation, Abram fully expected God to resurrect Yitzhak after the sacrifice. Is this a falsification - curious since you didn't mention this in the thread. Thanks kindly.

"George Kavassilas has a great presentation about this on youtube called "Our Journey and the Great Deception." I think it is a must watch and I think you will enjoy it as I did. I don't know if I believe everything, but I did like it."

Read more:

Very interesting! I found that Dr Michael Gibson has very good 'in-sight' relative to this topic. He also has a number of free videos on line. I enjoy his research and use some of his 'stuff'.

From my own personal experience - we can access these higher vibratory planes and bring them into our physical experience. Of course, our physical vehicle has limitations on the vibratory frequencies we can 'assimilate' before we 'blow a fuse' or 'fry a relay'. Over the time frame of over 30 years, I have incorporated various methods to enhance my physical body's ability to handle these higher frequencies. On occasion, while fully awake, I have experienced momentary [seemed much longer!] physical responses that have caused intense physical 'joy'. It has happened while I was driving [at low speeds and rural roads] and these experiences were intense enough where I had to pull over. After a few moments [30 seconds to a minute or so] 'it' would recede and I would be able to drive again. I drove away with intense laughter along with tears of joy. Hey, what can I say!? I still get various body 'rushes' along with physical 'highs'. Awareness along with perception is a key aspect along with sincere heartfelt gratitude for the gift of 'Being' one with the Whole.

There is SO much along these lines!

DINARIANA - question regarding this paragraph from your post - "So in the middle of this middle eastern ancient culture is Abraham, and one day his god, who was El Shaddai, told him to sacrifice his son, and Abraham does not even seem shocked. Why is he not absolutely shocked? Because it was common, and especially for the high born, to sacrifice their precious offspring in times of trouble. Now, we have a Christian religion in which lots of people are supposed too be going to hell and yet we have a Jehovah or in this one case El Shaddai who is supporting human, child sacrifice and yet he is supposed to stand out among the heathen as being different?"

I understood that God called Avraham and changed his name to Abram (Ibrahim) because he recognized that there was a higher being. And while human sacrifice was prevalent, Yitzhak (Isaac) was a pre-representation of the coming One - the Christ - Yeshua, and why Yahweh spared Yitzhak because of Abram's obedience. I believe as that representation, Abram fully expected God to resurrect Yitzhak after the sacrifice. Is this a falsification - curious since you didn't mention this in the thread. Thanks kindly.

I do not know the meaning of Ibrahim or the change from Sarai to Sarah. I did read that Sarai means princess. In response to your post, I can only sort of reiterate what I said. We have all believed this story for so many centuries, that when we deconstruct it, it might seem strange at first, but let's just think about this. Jehovah makes no move to instruct spiritually or give great spiritual truths. He ignores most of the people on the planet. When encountering other local people, it is often a matter of warfare, spoils and booty. Sometimes he helps them, other times he seems to be absent. One time it says the Hebrews could not prevail because the enemy had chariots of iron.

Although the people of Israel are admonished to be grateful that he rescued them from slavery, turns around and gives laws about keeping slaves, which includes that if you beat a slave and he doesn't die until the next day there is no penalty, and when freeing a male slave, he must give up his wife and children and leave. If he refuses to abandon his family, he will remain a slave for life. OK. So is slavery wrong or not? People make excuses that in those days, a different culture, yada, yada, yada. NO. If this is the one true God he needs to give his moral truths. The American Indians did not have slaves. Not every culture had slaves. Yet the one true God does not give moral instruction that meets even what humans themselves ultimately realize - that enslaving others is wrong. But if you believe the Bible is the word of God you must accept that slavery is acceptable. That's what the Bible teaches and that is how our recent American ancestors justified it. This is precisely what I am getting at - Christianity has not made a moral difference in the world because it teaches immorality right along with morality which gets us precisely nowhere. There is no standard, no uplifting and final teaching.

People who read the Old Testament are regularly horrified. There are a couple of scenes of genocide against other local people that are often noticed and Bible defenders have to try to come up with something. What they come up with is that this particular people were really, really bad!

Really? So the God of billions of galaxies, and the God who is called love, and love remembereth no wrongs, this God can only engage in genocide as a solution? How come you can't differentiate the behavior of this God from any other humans AT THEIR WORST? Did you know that the Israelites praised Jehovah after a battle as a man of war?

So I am trying to deconstruct the whole child sacrifice thing, which is one reason some defenders have said that Jehovah did what he did. But ancient Europeans did it and some south American Indians did it, and they are now on the same respectable footing as the rest of the human race. So that is not an excuse for genocide. Think about it. How come God didn't give instruction or lift a finger on behalf of any of humanity but one small tribe, a tribe which the Bible says he inherited? Keep in mind that in those days every city state and every tribe had a god at its helm. Jehovah acts just like any of them, concerned with what is his and trying to promote them against the others, using warfare. And Jehovah was very, very harsh with his people, often massacring them for infractions that enraged him. And after commanding to have them killed, by their fellow Israelites, he would say that his fierce anger had been assuaged. Does that sound like the God that the gospel of James says has neither change nor shadow of variation?

So we have a situation in which children are sacrificed to local gods, some of whose names are even in the Bible. We have cases in the Bible in which child sacrifice was performed to good effect. We have preachers telling us that peoples needed to be wiped off the face of the earth because they engaged in child sacrifice. Abraham was a high born and wealthy man. He was told by his god to sacrifice his son and this seems normal to him and so he agrees.

Did he think his son would be resurrected? That is a new one on me! The idea of resurrection - wasn't it about 2,000 years into the future and wasn't it absolutely a surprise to the people at the time of Jesus? And if he thought his son was going to be resurrected, doesn't it negate the beautiful story that they try to make out of it, saying that because Abraham was so loyal as to sacrifice his only son that God would do likewise? If he expected him to be resurrected, it's not a real sacrifice, is it? This whole idea looks very much to me like humans trying to excuse what is obviously a horror story and unworthy behavior on the part of Jehovah. People do this all the time. It's called justification. We justify our bad actions all the time, and in this case we feel the need to make sense of a story from a time of barbarism, and say that somehow God was doing a beautiful thing. All we have to do is realize that this was not the true God. We don't have to give up God, or Jesus.

How are humans to learn that human sacrifice is a terrible evil if God uses the very same technique as the most uplifting thing he can do and uses child sacrifice to save the human race? This means that human sacrifice is a good thing, and those ancient people who practiced it were on the right track. Why, they intuitively sensed the divine nature of the plan to sacrifice a child to please a god!

Is it good to sacrifice to one god that you have decided is, by the way, the one true god, but any other sacrifices that other people make to their gods is wicked, wicked, wicked? Help me out here. I am confused. Because it sure looks like Abraham followed a local god named Jehovah, and Jehovah did not really object to human sacrifice, although he also really did and committed genocide over it, but then his whole plan for salvation involved the absolute need for child sacrifice...am I going in circles here?

Moral circles! Moral confusion!

So no, your theology is not a misrepresentation, except the part about Abraham thinking his son would be resurrected. That smacks of a recent invention. The rest is ancient dogma. But it is a human belief system, and Jesus, in my opinion tried to rout out the negative belief system that the Hebrews were caught up in. But contrary to what people often say, I think he picked his battles because he had to. His preaching tour only lasted one to three years as it is, and he had to escape mobs more than once.

Whereas Buddha lived to a ripe old age and preached for about 40 or 50 years. And he was a reformer, too. But there is some kind of sickness in the middle east that got unfortunately preserved, in part because of these scriptures. When we think of how Islam is intolerant of any expressed disbelief we can see that at the time of Jesus if they thought you had committed blasphemy you were executed.

In my opinion, Jesus tried an indirect tactic, and did not hit their crazy belief system head on if he could avoid it. See how he wriggled out of stoning the adulterous woman. And of course taught higher truth at the same time. Instead, he says what his Father is like. He says what the kingdom of heaven is like. And last but not least, in fact most, he tells them that they need to be purified and changed by the spiritual energy of the Father, so that they will begin to discern truth for themselves and not rely on the priesthood who were neither going in (to the kingdom) themselves nor letting others enter. The Holy Spirit. The real salvation. The real freedom. The real understanding. The only way to be able to follow the law of love and forgiveness. The way out of slavery to dogma. He didn't say you have to be born again by speaking some words in front of your peers about believing. He said you had to be born of the spirit, the spirit that he would send from the father. It means to have your spiritual faculty awakened by being actually touched by this love-life energy, the all pervading Spirit.

The human sacrifice story is man made. It's made up. It is a "doctrine of men." A way for his devastated followers to come to grips with the horrible thing that had happened, that their teacher had been taken from them too soon by their murderous culture. Jesus died to soon.

Biblical law was all about making payments for your transgressions. But Jesus taught that God hated sacrifice. He said "Go and learn what this means. I will have mercy and not sacrifice." And Jesus taught about unlimited forgiveness. More than one parable. And yet we are now supposed to believe that Jesus went to the trouble to refute that God loves sacrifice, all the while he is going to save the world through human, child sacrifice?

Did you now that under ancient Roman law you could send a proxy to suffer for a wrong (something a rich noble might be able to do)? Do you think that idea might have helped men to come up with their salvation doctrine?

Did you know that the most ancient of all the churches, older than the Roman Catholic, does not believe that Jesus had to die in order for God to forgive? This is several countries who have been the earliest converts to Christianity - Egypt, Greece, Bulgaria, Russia, and many others.

Do you realize that under regular Christian dogma God does not forgive? No, he gets payment! Do you know what debt forgiveness is? It's where you don't have to pay. If someone pays for you, the debt was not forgiven, it was paid. If you owe money to the bank, see if they care if your rich uncle pays it. They don't care who pays it.

I saw it in a Billy Graham book. He said, "God demanded a death." So if God needed to sacrifice a sinless man to make up for the offense (!) of the sin of Adam (even though Eve got blamed, Adam gets the glory) who had been a sinless man, we are talking an eye for an eye here. Guess where that idea came from?

Jesus specifically refuted an eye for an eye.

So Jesus teaches that God forgives without limit, that God has a character that we can love without reservation, and that God does not love sacrifice.

Then the dogmatists throw all that out and come up with a salvation story that involves bloody sacrifice, and a God who insists upon payment. So you're in the clear, but you were not actually forgiven.

I feel very bad for Jesus sometimes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dinariana, sorry if you misread the tone of my post, I wasn't being judgmental, just asking questions. In my very small pea brain, some of this information seems to be a direct contradiction to my belief system. I quoted the versus to point out where my thought process couldn't reconcile to what was being said.

Dinariana - I'll have to take some time this evening and read your response in detail - this is an interesting and great thread. I do know from reading the Torah, and from Rabbi discussions, that Ibrahim did believe Yitzhak would be resurrected and was a portent of things to come. And regarding that portent, the Jewish nation continues to look for the first coming.

I think resurrection was a surprise to the people of the NT because they were expecting an earthly king to come and overthrow the Romans - that Yeshua would set up his earthly kingdom and rule then so yes, it was a concept only 11 of his initial group grasped, but not any too well.

I believe there are many instances in the OT or Torah that speak of the Christ to come and when He will return; and that is why the great debate today between Jews and Believers. I also believe that we are all born with free choice and some choose to follow and believe and others choose to go their own way and never believe even when presented with the evidence. So, that goes to some of the why there are "bad" people and some are not - those that choose not to believe when having been presented with the

proof will suffer consequences of that choice. I know many that choose not to believe, but by the world's standards are great people - kind, loving, would not ever think of hurting another person - how Yehovah decides to deal with them is His job - and not mine to ponder.

I'll try to get through all of your response - and again, very much appreciate the discussion. I know compared to what I'm reading on here, in some areas I'm a rank neophyte, but in others - not so much.

I do not know the meaning of Ibrahim or the change from Sarai to Sarah. I did read that Sarai means princess. In response to your post, I can only sort of reiterate what I said. We have all believed this story for so many centuries, that when we deconstruct it, it might seem strange at first, but let's just think about this. Jehovah makes no move to instruct spiritually or give great spiritual truths. He ignores most of the people on the planet. When encountering other local people, it is often a matter of warfare, spoils and booty. Sometimes he helps them, other times he seems to be absent. One time it says the Hebrews could not prevail because the enemy had chariots of iron.

Although the people of Israel are admonished to be grateful that he rescued them from slavery, turns around and gives laws about keeping slaves, which includes that if you beat a slave and he doesn't die until the next day there is no penalty, and when freeing a male slave, he must give up his wife and children and leave. If he refuses to abandon his family, he will remain a slave for life. OK. So is slavery wrong or not? People make excuses that in those days, a different culture, yada, yada, yada. NO. If this is the one true God he needs to give his moral truths. The American Indians did not have slaves. Not every culture had slaves. Yet the one true God does not give moral instruction that meets even what humans themselves ultimately realize - that enslaving others is wrong. But if you believe the Bible is the word of God you must accept that slavery is acceptable. That's what the Bible teaches and that is how our recent American ancestors justified it. This is precisely what I am getting at - Christianity has not made a moral difference in the world because it teaches immorality right along with morality which gets us precisely nowhere. There is no standard, no uplifting and final teaching.

People who read the Old Testament are regularly horrified. There are a couple of scenes of genocide against other local people that are often noticed and Bible defenders have to try to come up with something. What they come up with is that this particular people were really, really bad!

Really? So the God of billions of galaxies, and the God who is called love, and love remembereth no wrongs, this God can only engage in genocide as a solution? How come you can't differentiate the behavior of this God from any other humans AT THEIR WORST? Did you know that the Israelites praised Jehovah after a battle as a man of war?

So I am trying to deconstruct the whole child sacrifice thing, which is one reason some defenders have said that Jehovah did what he did. But ancient Europeans did it and some south American Indians did it, and they are now on the same respectable footing as the rest of the human race. So that is not an excuse for genocide. Think about it. How come God didn't give instruction or lift a finger on behalf of any of humanity but one small tribe, a tribe which the Bible says he inherited? Keep in mind that in those days every city state and every tribe had a god at its helm. Jehovah acts just like any of them, concerned with what is his and trying to promote them against the others, using warfare. And Jehovah was very, very harsh with his people, often massacring them for infractions that enraged him. And after commanding to have them killed, by their fellow Israelites, he would say that his fierce anger had been assuaged. Does that sound like the God that the gospel of James says has neither change nor shadow of variation?

So we have a situation in which children are sacrificed to local gods, some of whose names are even in the Bible. We have cases in the Bible in which child sacrifice was performed to good effect. We have preachers telling us that peoples needed to be wiped off the face of the earth because they engaged in child sacrifice. Abraham was a high born and wealthy man. He was told by his god to sacrifice his son and this seems normal to him and so he agrees.

Did he think his son would be resurrected? That is a new one on me! The idea of resurrection - wasn't it about 2,000 years into the future and wasn't it absolutely a surprise to the people at the time of Jesus? And if he thought his son was going to be resurrected, doesn't it negate the beautiful story that they try to make out of it, saying that because Abraham was so loyal as to sacrifice his only son that God would do likewise? If he expected him to be resurrected, it's not a real sacrifice, is it? This whole idea looks very much to me like humans trying to excuse what is obviously a horror story and unworthy behavior on the part of Jehovah. People do this all the time. It's called justification. We justify our bad actions all the time, and in this case we feel the need to make sense of a story from a time of barbarism, and say that somehow God was doing a beautiful thing. All we have to do is realize that this was not the true God. We don't have to give up God, or Jesus.

How are humans to learn that human sacrifice is a terrible evil if God uses the very same technique as the most uplifting thing he can do and uses child sacrifice to save the human race? This means that human sacrifice is a good thing, and those ancient people who practiced it were on the right track. Why, they intuitively sensed the divine nature of the plan to sacrifice a child to please a god!

Is it good to sacrifice to one god that you have decided is, by the way, the one true god, but any other sacrifices that other people make to their gods is wicked, wicked, wicked? Help me out here. I am confused. Because it sure looks like Abraham followed a local god named Jehovah, and Jehovah did not really object to human sacrifice, although he also really did and committed genocide over it, but then his whole plan for salvation involved the absolute need for child sacrifice...am I going in circles here?

Moral circles! Moral confusion!

So no, your theology is not a misrepresentation, except the part about Abraham thinking his son would be resurrected. That smacks of a recent invention. The rest is ancient dogma. But it is a human belief system, and Jesus, in my opinion tried to rout out the negative belief system that the Hebrews were caught up in. But contrary to what people often say, I think he picked his battles because he had to. His preaching tour only lasted one to three years as it is, and he had to escape mobs more than once.

Whereas Buddha lived to a ripe old age and preached for about 40 or 50 years. And he was a reformer, too. But there is some kind of sickness in the middle east that got unfortunately preserved, in part because of these scriptures. When we think of how Islam is intolerant of any expressed disbelief we can see that at the time of Jesus if they thought you had committed blasphemy you were executed.

In my opinion, Jesus tried an indirect tactic, and did not hit their crazy belief system head on if he could avoid it. See how he wriggled out of stoning the adulterous woman. And of course taught higher truth at the same time. Instead, he says what his Father is like. He says what the kingdom of heaven is like. And last but not least, in fact most, he tells them that they need to be purified and changed by the spiritual energy of the Father, so that they will begin to discern truth for themselves and not rely on the priesthood who were neither going in (to the kingdom) themselves nor letting others enter. The Holy Spirit. The real salvation. The real freedom. The real understanding. The only way to be able to follow the law of love and forgiveness. The way out of slavery to dogma. He didn't say you have to be born again by speaking some words in front of your peers about believing. He said you had to be born of the spirit, the spirit that he would send from the father. It means to have your spiritual faculty awakened by being actually touched by this love-life energy, the all pervading Spirit.

The human sacrifice story is man made. It's made up. It is a "doctrine of men." A way for his devastated followers to come to grips with the horrible thing that had happened, that their teacher had been taken from them too soon by their murderous culture. Jesus died to soon.

Biblical law was all about making payments for your transgressions. But Jesus taught that God hated sacrifice. He said "Go and learn what this means. I will have mercy and not sacrifice." And Jesus taught about unlimited forgiveness. More than one parable. And yet we are now supposed to believe that Jesus went to the trouble to refute that God loves sacrifice, all the while he is going to save the world through human, child sacrifice?

Did you now that under ancient Roman law you could send a proxy to suffer for a wrong (something a rich noble might be able to do)? Do you think that idea might have helped men to come up with their salvation doctrine?

Did you know that the most ancient of all the churches, older than the Roman Catholic, does not believe that Jesus had to die in order for God to forgive? This is several countries who have been the earliest converts to Christianity - Egypt, Greece, Bulgaria, Russia, and many others.

Do you realize that under regular Christian dogma God does not forgive? No, he gets payment! Do you know what debt forgiveness is? It's where you don't have to pay. If someone pays for you, the debt was not forgiven, it was paid. If you owe money to the bank, see if they care if your rich uncle pays it. They don't care who pays it.

I saw it in a Billy Graham book. He said, "God demanded a death." So if God needed to sacrifice a sinless man to make up for the offense (!) of the sin of Adam (even though Eve got blamed, Adam gets the glory) who had been a sinless man, we are talking an eye for an eye here. Guess where that idea came from?

Jesus specifically refuted an eye for an eye.

So Jesus teaches that God forgives without limit, that God has a character that we can love without reservation, and that God does not love sacrifice.

Then the dogmatists throw all that out and come up with a salvation story that involves bloody sacrifice, and a God who insists upon payment. So you're in the clear, but you were not actually forgiven.

I feel very bad for Jesus sometimes.

Eve got blamed BUT it was Adam who was at fault. He being the SON of Eli/Yahweh knew better.

Cooch, Re: "George Kavassilas has a great presentation about this on youtube called "Our Journey and the Great Deception." I think it is a must watch and I think you will enjoy it as I did. I don't know if I believe everything, but I did like it."

VERY interesting from his experiential perspective. Personally, I 'work' on a perception a little differently based upon my OWN experiences [and admittedly, too, my 'work' is 'thought based' initiated]. Coupled with a physical [biochemical] instrument that has an enhanced transmitter/receptor [like a 'geek' can 'tweak' a computer], FUN results occur. Mind you ;) , cellular frequency is EVERYTHING. Instead of 'turn on and tune in', it is 'tune in and turn on'! THAT is MY experience!

I have only watched a half dozen of his 'clips' and I have not actually 'gleaned' any great revelations [if any]. I, too, have friends in 'high places' [funny when I reflect that I have no time for those type of contacts in my life even though they are 'there'. I have preferred to turn 'within' to seek friends in 'higher realms' [no meditative state required - 'prayer' w/o ceasing... which is just 'mind - full - ness]. Yet they too, run in their own 'circles'. Collective consciousness, indeed!

I appreciate the links you post and I DO check them out! One that I am going to look into further is this one; http://www.resistance2010.com/ Looks like 'kindred spirits' at first glance!

Thank again! In Joy! :D

Dinariana, sorry if you misread the tone of my post, I wasn't being judgmental, just asking questions. In my very small pea brain, some of this information seems to be a direct contradiction to my belief system. I quoted the versus to point out where my thought process couldn't reconcile to what was being said.

Gosh no, Worker Bee, you were very polite. I merely used you as an excuse to get started...did I get on my soapbox or something? :unsure:

Yes, yes of course it is against the mainstream belief system. I am very aware of that. Yikes, I feel another rant coming on...

I do know from reading the Torah, and from Rabbi discussions, that Ibrahim did believe Yitzhak would be resurrected and was a portent of things to come.

What Rabbi discussions do you mean? And, are you saying that the concept of resurrection existed in Hebrew awareness approx 4,000 years ago? You know, I have seen some discussion of Rabbis trying to make sense of Biblical passages, and they do try to make things seem better than they are. Because what we have there is often so baldly bad that you have to find a way to cover it, or accept that it is just a script from a very different mindset from an unpleasant era of unknown authorship.

It is doubtful if Abraham was a monotheist. All the local people believed in multiple gods, and Jehovah speaks of himself as one of them in many passages in the Bible, acknowledging the other gods as real. The ancient Jews were henotheists, meaning believing in one god among other gods.

I don't think there is adequate proof such that a reasonable God would hold anyone guilty for not being convinced. I don't believe he will be angry at people for using the brains he gave them. Furthermore, it is hard for me to imagine why God would be offended about a human not being sure of something he can't see or not believing in him...why? So what?

How is it that people have been convinced that God cares more for them having a correct belief system in this world of deception and confusion than what kind of soul they are?

What Rabbi discussions do you mean? And, are you saying that the concept of resurrection existed in Hebrew awareness approx 4,000 years ago? You know, I have seen some discussion of Rabbis trying to make sense of Biblical passages, and they do try to make things seem better than they are. Because what we have there is often so baldly bad that you have to find a way to cover it, or accept that it is just a script from a very different mindset from an unpleasant era of unknown authorship.

It is doubtful if Abraham was a monotheist. All the local people believed in multiple gods, and Jehovah speaks of himself as one of them in many passages in the Bible, acknowledging the other gods as real. The ancient Jews were henotheists, meaning believing in one god among other gods.

I don't think there is adequate proof such that a reasonable God would hold anyone guilty for not being convinced. I don't believe he will be angry at people for using the brains he gave them. Furthermore, it is hard for me to imagine why God would be offended about a human not being sure of something he can't see or not believing in him...why? So what?

How is it that people have been convinced that God cares more for them having a correct belief system in this world of deception and confusion than what kind of soul they are?

"0 thou unseen One, tear from my eyes the blinding

veil which hides the path to Thy Light, that I may find

my way to Thee,"

That is the cry of the ages.

That is the unanswered question which is arising from

the heart of this awakening generation.

Civilization progresses in cycles. New comprehension

periodically transforms mankind into higher beings. A

new cycle of three thousand years duration is now in its

birth throes.

God's omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence

are centered in the consciousness of every man; but few

there are who know of the Oneness of their Self-Soul

with the Universal Self-Soul. Man requires many millennia

to begin to be aware of that. Each cycle brings him

nearer to his awareness of his Oneness with

the Light of his Self-Source.

Man lives in a bewildering complex world of EFFECT of

which he knows not the CAUSE. Because of its seemingly

infinite multiplicity and complexity, he fails to vision the simple

underlying principle of Balance in all things. He, therefore,

complexes Truth until its many angles, sides and facets have

lost balance with each other and with him.

:D

Cooch, Re: "George Kavassilas has a great presentation about this on youtube called "Our Journey and the Great Deception." I think it is a must watch and I think you will enjoy it as I did. I don't know if I believe everything, but I did like it."

VERY interesting from his experiential perspective. Personally, I 'work' on a perception a little differently based upon my OWN experiences [and admittedly, too, my 'work' is 'thought based' initiated]. Coupled with a physical [biochemical] instrument that has an enhanced transmitter/receptor [like a 'geek' can 'tweak' a computer], FUN results occur. Mind you ;) , cellular frequency is EVERYTHING. Instead of 'turn on and tune in', it is 'tune in and turn on'! THAT is MY experience!

I have only watched a half dozen of his 'clips' and I have not actually 'gleaned' any great revelations [if any]. I, too, have friends in 'high places' [funny when I reflect that I have no time for those type of contacts in my life even though they are 'there'. I have preferred to turn 'within' to seek friends in 'higher realms' [no meditative state required - 'prayer' w/o ceasing... which is just 'mind - full - ness]. Yet they too, run in their own 'circles'. Collective consciousness, indeed!

I appreciate the links you post and I DO check them out! One that I am going to look into further is this one; http://www.resistance2010.com/ Looks like 'kindred spirits' at first glance!

Thank again! In Joy! :D

I am anxious to learn more about you. I have been in a deep depression this year over the failure of our family business that wiped us out. I don't have 30 grand to finish law school, and not alot of jobs out there right now. The dinar couldn't come at a better time right now for me and my family. I also don't have any friends in "high" places as you say... unless they don't want me to know abou them. Sorry.. not in the best of moods tonight.. another tough day.

Ok... thanks for your interest. My resume is not important as yours is not important to me. I also won't lie to you. If the data I share with you doesn't impress you and is too "obtuse," then move on because other people do want to learn this. Did you know the only real money in our economic system is your signature? Thats right, even the Federal Reserve Notes or FRN's in your pocket are not actual money, rather they are instruments of debt that are used as a form of debt exchange. It is only the signature of a natural born man or woman that can create money in the form of debt. And it all begins with our birth certificates. Our State birth certificates are actually shares of stock in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Inc.. Our birth certificates are traded daily on the NY Stock exchange! You will notice something interesting on your birth certificate, that your name appears in all capital letters. This is not you, rather it is a corporation that has the same name as you... or it is best to think of it as your "vessel" that allows you to engage in commerce. This is why anything involving commerce ie: your credit cards, bank statements, social security card, drivers license etc. will list your name in all capital letters. There is much more to this... but that is the jist of it.

:) what you say about the B-Cert is true- The Canadian B-Cert are traded on the NYSE -Bond Cept- you can call it in and you give them the number that is on the Ticket(b-cert) It is NOT the big number but another number that is ther -on the front or the back in Red or Blue -Black but it is there. Lokk around the edges.Rememebr it is front of you so you wont see it That is the way they work. If you read the edges of your ticket you will discover that what you seek you will find. Im sure i can help you in theis dept also. There are people who are claiming this now. Welfare is also part of this ticket.People who are on the dole are indirectley taking out their money BUT it is the wrong way to succeed. Now that being said you have to REALIZE that WELFARE WILL BREAK THE COUNTRY. That is what they want you to do. Now if you want info on this you have to delve into his. Some people are becoming FREEMAN ON THE LAND. This works if you know aht and who you are. If you do not then your in for trouble when you defend yourself. Remember that the LIARS know what they do. Money is from the what they all Maritime Law. They word CURRENTCY is really ---Current-sea. money on the water-Birth Cert- is when a ship comes into dock.It caannot do so if it does not have a Birth Cert. when you stand in court the judge will ask you to sit at a chair in the DOCK- IT. This is Maritime Law. You want to work in COMMON LAW-not Maritime Law and you do not not want Commercial Law. which again is something you need to understand. JESUS was Sovern. (misspelled i know) HE knew who HE was. HE could have waved h

Ok... thanks for your interest. My resume is not important as yours is not important to me. I also won't lie to you. If the data I share with you doesn't impress you and is too "obtuse," then move on because other people do want to learn this. Did you know the only real money in our economic system is your signature? Thats right, even the Federal Reserve Notes or FRN's in your pocket are not actual money, rather they are instruments of debt that are used as a form of debt exchange. It is only the signature of a natural born man or woman that can create money in the form of debt. And it all begins with our birth certificates. Our State birth certificates are actually shares of stock in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Inc.. Our birth certificates are traded daily on the NY Stock exchange! You will notice something interesting on your birth certificate, that your name appears in all capital letters. This is not you, rather it is a corporation that has the same name as you... or it is best to think of it as your "vessel" that allows you to engage in commerce. This is why anything involving commerce ie: your credit cards, bank statements, social security card, drivers license etc. will list your name in all capital letters. There is much more to this... but that is the jist of it.

:) what you say about the B-Cert is true- The Canadian B-Cert are traded on the NYSE -Bond Cept- you can call it in and you give them the number that is on the Ticket(b-cert) It is NOT the big number but another number that is ther -on the front or the back in Red or Blue -Black but it is there. Lokk around the edges.Rememebr it is front of you so you wont see it That is the way they work. If you read the edges of your ticket you will discover that what you seek you will find. Im sure i can help you in theis dept also. There are people who are claiming this now. Welfare is also part of this ticket.People who are on the dole are indirectley taking out their money BUT it is the wrong way to succeed. Now that being said you have to REALIZE that WELFARE WILL BREAK THE COUNTRY. That is what they want you to do. Now if you want info on this you have to delve into his. Some people are becoming FREEMAN ON THE LAND. This works if you know aht and who you are. If you do not then your in for trouble when you defend yourself. Remember that the LIARS know what they do. Money is from the what they all Maritime Law. They word CURRENTCY is really ---Current-sea. money on the water-Birth Cert- is when a ship comes into dock.It caannot do so if it does not have a Birth Cert. when you stand in court the judge will ask you to sit at a chair in the DOCK- IT. This is Maritime Law. You want to work in COMMON LAW-not Maritime Law and you do not not want Commercial Law. which again is something you need to understand. JESUS was Sovern. (misspelled i know) HE knew who HE was. HE could have waved h

:) what you say about the B-Cert is true- The Canadian B-Cert are traded on the NYSE -Bond Cept- you can call it in and you give them the number that is on the Ticket(b-cert) It is NOT the big number but another number that is ther -on the front or the back in Red or Blue -Black but it is there. Lokk around the edges.Rememebr it is front of you so you wont see it That is the way they work. If you read the edges of your ticket you will discover that what you seek you will find. Im sure i can help you in theis dept also. There are people who are claiming this now. Welfare is also part of this ticket.People who are on the dole are indirectley taking out their money BUT it is the wrong way to succeed. Now that being said you have to REALIZE that WELFARE WILL BREAK THE COUNTRY. That is what they want you to do. Now if you want info on this you have to delve into his. Some people are becoming FREEMAN ON THE LAND. This works if you know aht and who you are. If you do not then your in for trouble when you defend yourself. Remember that the LIARS know what they do. Money is from the what they all Maritime Law. They word CURRENTCY is really ---Current-sea. money on the water-Birth Cert- is when a ship comes into dock.It caannot do so if it does not have a Birth Cert. when you stand in court the judge will ask you to sit at a chair in the DOCK- IT. This is Maritime Law. You want to work in COMMON LAW-not Maritime Law and you do not not want Commercial Law. which again is something you need to understand. JESUS was Sovern. (misspelled i know) HE knew who HE was. HE could have waved hand and all would have been done -bang -over - but He didnt. Remember He chased the people out of the Temple(church) for cherating and USURY----(BANKING) HE was trying to show us that this is evil in what they were doing. This is what GOD says in the word the You will have eyes to see and EARS top hear and HE will make you smart as serpents. -This way you will know what is coming . Keep your eye on the prize folks -and that is JESUS CHRIST OF NAZERETH. OUR REDEEMER. In the Beginning GOD created------There is nothing new under the sun Solomon stated. This is true- What went on then is going on today- Just a different time and modern to our own times as modern was to them. What is happening is all fortold in the word. What CHOOCH is telling you is true . You want proof ? Check out your nearest BIBLE and start reading - can tell and suggest alot of y-tube vid,s and writinga also. But everyone wants to be codelled and told the answers .You should all do your own due diggents and that way you will not forget what you learn. But this way that CHOOCH is telling you is the fast track and nothing stays on a fast track. (racing analogy) Remember GOD is First- all others come in second- HEAVEN is the prize you want but some people will scoff at what i say and what others say- But what i dont get is that CHOOCH knows alot about the BIBLE but wont believe or ask CHRIST to be his Saviour says to me this person is smart but the smart ones believe on The LORD JESUS CHRIST and Thou shalt be saved. I want the best in life and i never thot i was to come in second. That is one of the reason why i chose CHRIST And i was forgiven of my sins. JOHN 3-16-17....... bE A WINNER CHOOSE