Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ESOTERIC BANKING, FINANCE, THE OCCULT, AND THE DINAR

Chooch, I have been reading this insider's account - thank you - and I must tell you that you can get what he is hesitant to share AND what he is not privy to know [beyond his pay grade], from the Urantia book! I am about half way through the interview yet I had to share this with you asap! Like he often says, "Nothing personal, it's just business!"

Search the Urantia book using 'The Lucifer Rebellion' or go to it from the contents section. I have yet to come across any contradictory claims though I am only about halfway through the question and answers!

I have the 'Book of Ra' series and use them as reference material.

'Free will' indeed! More coming...

'In Joy'! :D

Cooch, I had to share the following...

HH: Yes, there is significance in these occurrences, according to the space/time of their happenings. The Group Soul Complex Ra, was the architect of these structures. They were Created from Thought. When one understands and sees that all is Illusion, or Thought, one can "use 'The Force'' to manipulate the illusions. All things, seen and unseen, are inter-connected Life-Force Energy. Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magic. It's a 'tool of Creation'.

ABSOLUTELY!

HH: Be careful what you wish for. All thoughts and words are Creative.

ATS: How do you choose a Service to others path?

HH: Be good to yourself. Cultivate a genuine Love for Life, and for Being. Be genuinely thankful to the Infinite Creator every day, for bringing you into Being, and for his bountiful provision. You have "survived" this far, have you not? You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need, in order to complete that which you incarnated here to do. Give thanks for that. Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural outflowing from that. Always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others. Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world.

GREAT stuff here! So simple....

:D

• Upvote 2

Cooch, I had to share the following...

HH: Yes, there is significance in these occurrences, according to the space/time of their happenings. The Group Soul Complex Ra, was the architect of these structures. They were Created from Thought. When one understands and sees that all is Illusion, or Thought, one can "use 'The Force'' to manipulate the illusions. All things, seen and unseen, are inter-connected Life-Force Energy. Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magic. It's a 'tool of Creation'.

ABSOLUTELY!

HH: Be careful what you wish for. All thoughts and words are Creative.

ATS: How do you choose a Service to others path?

HH: Be good to yourself. Cultivate a genuine Love for Life, and for Being. Be genuinely thankful to the Infinite Creator every day, for bringing you into Being, and for his bountiful provision. You have "survived" this far, have you not? You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need, in order to complete that which you incarnated here to do. Give thanks for that. Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural outflowing from that. Always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others. Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world.

GREAT stuff here! So simple....

:D

I am glad you liked reading it.. I have read it at least a dozen times in order to refresh my memory of it. I do find some deception in it, but in my opinion even the high ranking Illuminati that gave the interview has been deceived by Lucifer. Please continue to let me know what you think!

WOW what a topic! I don't know how... I am getting bashed already and being called a New Ager by people that don't even know what New Agers believe! ... ohh well.. I seem to be pissing people off today, so why stop. YES FRIENDS, the moon is inhabited! Again, I don't know what label to put on them... I suppose we can call them the Annunaki from the Sumerian cylinders. I am only confident to say the moon is inhabited by "regressives" that do not have man's best interest at heart, and they have been there for a very long time. Richard Hogland does an ok job with exposing the lunar BS, but he seems deceptive to me about some things. Alex Collier has a great expose' about the moon and its inhabitants, which include high ranking folks from the Illuminati. One of my favorites though is John Lear... he incorporates some of his own theory, which I find mind numbing. Suffices to say though, NASA ain't telling the truth about much these days, especially that the moon is an artificeal satellite, and not indigenous to our solar system. You want to have a fun conversation,,,, find an astrophysicist that works for NASA and go up to him demanding to know why they don't tell us this stuff and watch him turn white! There is so much I am not sure about though with regard to the moon because I have read alot of "wayyyyyy out there" stuff. But I can also state confidently MARS was and is presently "OCCUPIED" as well. Supposedly we even have around half a million people living there now... this I can't confirm, but correlates with other info I heard/read. Again, I know these beings claim to be under the umbrella of "THE ORION EMPIRE." I of coures don't know... I never seen or spoken to one of them :D so I just call them regressives. Your guess is as good as mine though with what happens... I guess we just sit back with some popcorn and wait to see.

YES I agree... This for me is just not possible because I can only assume Cain's bloodline is that of Lucifer, and passes to the Illuminati. Can anyone contribute here?

No problem . Titles are given to entities to help us know who we're talking about, 1 John 3 vs 12. Read that we'll start from there.Peace

As far as I know ( based on Sitchin's Sumerian Clay Tablet translations), the Elohim used 'mankind' for mining, as slaves.

Enki wanted to impart more "humanity" in us. Enlil was against it. This is where the conflict started.

We "ate" from the tree of knowledge and conscious, sentient man was born.

As for the Flood legend. Before Noah there were 100s of similar legends. You need to wonder whether Noah ever existed. But google "flood legends" and you'll find legends from South America, North America, Asia, Scandinavia, etc etc.

With out current know how, it's more obvious that when the "gods" asked Noah to save species from the flood, he collated DNA and took the DNA of all the lifeforms into his (space-) ship and saved life that way. A bit more logical than the typical biblical pictures of crocs, giraffes, lions, antilopes etc going on board of the arc, in harmony and friendship :-).

The stories in the Old Testament are "borrowed" from the older Sumerian stories, which are based on stories from a much more advanced civilisation than ours now. Hence Lot's wife turning into a salt pillar ( Nuclear Explosion), or Eve being produced from Adam's rib ( DNA). Ezekiel's description of space ships, etc etc.

With today's knowledge, the old Testament is a cool read :-).

And if you wonder: Sumeria was where Iraq is now.

True that. I don't know that they're ready, for stuff like the Gilgamesh epic etc but we'll see.

Countdown to the quickening .....OCT.28,2011

OCT.28 is my birthday, not sure its going to be a good year or a bad year?

Might have to start celebrating early, like maybe starting from today. hehehehe

I really like this thread

thanks for starting it

Bob

• Upvote 1

Not angry at all. From whom have I plagiarized? These thoughts are mine. Do I quote the Bible? Certainly? Do I believe that money controls governments? Yes. Do I believe that Satan has anything to do with all this? Only in the sense of influencing individuals to do what they do as they try to control nations. Have I studied other religions and their scriptures? Yes, and some you may not have even heard.

Not a miserable person either. Had a wonderful, joyful, happy life with lots of friends and a wonderful wife of 48 years. I don't read Okie, Blaino or any of the gurus.

What I have a problem understanding is how people can refer to the Bible without understand it's purpose or content or how to interpret it logically. Passages I have seen used are removed from context and made to mean something that God did not intend. If you are going to use the Bible make sure you know what it says instead of making it mean what you would like for it to mean. I am not writing as a casual reader of the Bible. I have been studying it for over 50 years and it hurts me to see it mishandled, rejected, put on a par with other scriptures of the world, and made a mockery of the God who authored it. I am not trying to convince you of anything. I could see that your mind is fixed on your particular "study." However, you are trying to "enlighten" or "persuade" individuals of your particular theory. Don't I have the right to do the same?

Have fun with your post. This will be my last post. I will look to see the response to the other post I have written, but I will not respond.

Amen and thanks for your post.............Hope others will read it for what it means.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, not sure who put this site together, but it is full of resources for identifying the controllers of the world.

http://wikicompany.org/wiki/911:Vatican_&_Jesuits

This is a link to a great expose' on the position of The Secretary of the Treasury.... its not an actual office in the administration's cabinet.

http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2009/03/24/treasury-secretary-does-not-work-for-the-united-states/

And here is a greal link if you doubt AIDS was/is a biological weapon that was created in a lab by the military, and intended for "culling" the number of dark skinned races.

http://www.boydgraves.com/flowchart/

• Upvote 1

Interesting thread for sure. Lots of topics. You kind of sound like Phoenix or maybe killuminati to me. I don't necessarily agree with it all but I have read on a lot of the topics you are discussing. Curious that you haven't brought up Atlantis and the German cave men or the blue people from the Sirius region.

Also... I thought that the Lucifer that was spoken of was not actually referring to Satan but was mis-translated in the one passage the word was mentioned in the Bible. I heard it actually meant "The Light" by Greek translation. So if "the light" is knowledge, which is of God or was stolen from God, for these 13 families, aren't we all using these same tools to defeat the Illuminati with now? Any thoughts on these things? Thanks.

Interesting thread for sure. Lots of topics. You kind of sound like Phoenix or maybe killuminati to me. I don't necessarily agree with it all but I have read on a lot of the topics you are discussing. Curious that you haven't brought up Atlantis and the German cave men or the blue people from the Sirius region.

Also... I thought that the Lucifer that was spoken of was not actually referring to Satan but was mis-translated in the one passage the word was mentioned in the Bible. I heard it actually meant "The Light" by Greek translation. So if "the light" is knowledge, which is of God or was stolen from God, for these 13 families, aren't we all using these same tools to defeat the Illuminati with now? Any thoughts on these things? Thanks.

My personal 'take' on the 'light is knowledge' aspect - to me - THIS is a VERY important 'key' to SELF 'illumination' and, yes, THEY are using these SAME tool yet THEY have intimate knowledge of HOW It works and how to USE It to their selfish advantage! Most everyone on this planet are drones and worker bees. Most have no clue [except for fragmented bits and irregular pieces] hence the world is so chaotic! This Light is available to EVERYONE at ALL densities and everyone is free to use It as one desires by the gift 'free will'. That alone is a very 'interesting' trail to go down! Too, this 'Living Light' makes up ALL THAT IS - 'to infinity and beyond' - hence we have multi-dimensional levels of knowledge and usage to whatever point of 'advancement' that particular group consciousness has 'aspired' to. That 'group' can and does exist in/at countless worlds/galaxies...

Actually, I was explaining this very point in great detail a couple days ago, in an answer to an earlier post. I spent quite a bit of time explaining it in my reply. A funny thing happened though, my reply would not post! I tried at least four times to post/reply and gave up. I took a break since it took so long and as I was washing my face I intuitively asked if I was supposed to post it. I got a 'No'. I mentally mused on the 'no' and asked 2 more times and received the same answer yet 'stronger' each time. Heck, I had spent quite a bit of effort putting it together so it was hard not to post it YET I rarely, if ever, go against my 'inner voice'. I went to bed with the computer window open to POSSIBLY post it in the morning. Well, my computer rebooted overnight while I slept! In the morning, my reply was gone [not even cached]. So, it was taken out of my hands! I love to live serendipitously! It IS fun and I did get a laugh out of it! Laughter IS the best medicine, vibrationaly speaking. [Norman Cousins proved it and Dr Pert confirmed it biochemicaly]! And THAT is the answer to your question as well! Why is that?

Well, bottom line, no frills or footnotes: light is much more than 'knowledge', light is also is 'intelligent' . Light is, much, MUCH more than the common man realizes and THIS very FACT is what keeps everyone bound like slaves in bondage to this wonder-filled 'vibrational' domain we live it! The Luciferian collective consciousness knows It's secrets intimately [they are higher 'up' in the scheme of things so they WOULD know more]. We only have allegories and historical breadcrumbs to follow. Most people are followers and not seekers hence they stay rooted to a mindset of servitude [Lucifer/illuminati reward them accordingly!] I am sure you know what I mean.

I, too, have intimate knowledge yet I am on the flip-side of the coin.

I will post this now and continue this topic of conversation further if you would like.

Till then! In Joy! :D

• Upvote 1

Drox - Non Linear - Interesting discussion. I am not educated to a great degree regarding "light is knowledge" however it happens to be something I have known inherently. I spend a lot of time researching vibrational medicine - far more specific, not such a broad stroke. Life is too short, so much to learn.....huh.gif

• Upvote 1

CHOOCH, since you appear to be well traveled in esoteric matters, have you checked out Anton Parks at www.zeitlin.net? :D

No. I am not familiar with him. Will check him out though.

Good questions! I want to address this, but won't have time til Thursday evening. I look forward to sharing my thoughts with ya. Anyone else wanna chime in?

Nonlinear....what an awesome post. Thanks

• Upvote 2

Drox - Non Linear - Interesting discussion. I am not educated to a great degree regarding "light is knowledge" however it happens to be something I have known inherently. I spend a lot of time researching vibrational medicine - far more specific, not such a broad stroke. Life is too short, so much to learn.....huh.gif

Dr Walter Russell wrote the book 'The Secret of Light'. 'Within the secret of Light is vast knowledge yet unrevealed to man. Light is all there is; it is all we have to deal with, but we do not yet know what it is. The purpose of this message is to tell what it is.' http://www.archive.org/details/WalterRussellTheSecretOfLight This is an excellent book.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, we can heal ourselves and others by our thoughts/perceptions/emotions. This is confirmed by Dr Candace Pert's research.

As stated in the post of Hidden Hand, " When one understands and sees that all is Illusion, or Thought, one can "use 'The Force'' to manipulate the illusions. All things, seen and unseen, are inter-connected Life-Force Energy".

We are given free choice to decide which master we serve. Through ignorance, most serve the Luciferian cause which is the 'negative' or fear based aspect of mediocre existence. No fun there!

Again, a fast and easy shortcut to 'Heaven on earth', is given to us by the Luciferian, Hidden Hand. He gives this to us willingly yet he 'works' for the other side! Why would he do so? I believe he realizes [since he participates in creating the illusion that we are immersed in] that even with the 'key' available, most people do not have the desire or fortitude to even TRY 'It'! How to make your life 'transform' into a 'wonder-filled' experience? In his own words:

"Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural outflowing from that."

More coming... :D In Joy!

• Upvote 2

These guys want to fully implement their New World Order (NWO), which includes a global currency. I do not think they are prepared at this point because they are too far behind schedule for implementing this plan.

All right, I'll bite. You are interesting if nothing else. I have four pages to read so I'll post this and then catch up.

Question one, if they implement one world currency, and since "they" is always first and foremost the bankers, doesn't that decrease their ability to make money? I understand that banks make quite a lot of money on currency trading.

And two, you believe the creator is Yahweh. I believe Yahweh is an imposter who has enslaved the entire western world in a state of moral confusion and negativity. Why do you say Yahweh is the true creator?

And yes 9/11 is a day of ritual sacrifice which is why the attack on the US was timed on that day.

Also April 19/20. Waco Texas. The Columbine massacre. The gulf oil disaster. Oklahoma City bombing.

My personal 'take' on the 'light is knowledge' aspect - to me - THIS is a VERY important 'key' to SELF 'illumination' and, yes, THEY are using these SAME tool yet THEY have intimate knowledge of HOW It works and how to USE It to their selfish advantage! Most everyone on this planet are drones and worker bees. Most have no clue [except for fragmented bits and irregular pieces] hence the world is so chaotic! This Light is available to EVERYONE at ALL densities and everyone is free to use It as one desires by the gift 'free will'. That alone is a very 'interesting' trail to go down! Too, this 'Living Light' makes up ALL THAT IS - 'to infinity and beyond' - hence we have multi-dimensional levels of knowledge and usage to whatever point of 'advancement' that particular group consciousness has 'aspired' to. That 'group' can and does exist in/at countless worlds/galaxies...

Actually, I was explaining this very point in great detail a couple days ago, in an answer to an earlier post. I spent quite a bit of time explaining it in my reply. A funny thing happened though, my reply would not post! I tried at least four times to post/reply and gave up. I took a break since it took so long and as I was washing my face I intuitively asked if I was supposed to post it. I got a 'No'. I mentally mused on the 'no' and asked 2 more times and received the same answer yet 'stronger' each time. Heck, I had spent quite a bit of effort putting it together so it was hard not to post it YET I rarely, if ever, go against my 'inner voice'. I went to bed with the computer window open to POSSIBLY post it in the morning. Well, my computer rebooted overnight while I slept! In the morning, my reply was gone [not even cached]. So, it was taken out of my hands! I love to live serendipitously! It IS fun and I did get a laugh out of it! Laughter IS the best medicine, vibrationaly speaking. [Norman Cousins proved it and Dr Pert confirmed it biochemicaly]! And THAT is the answer to your question as well! Why is that?

Well, bottom line, no frills or footnotes: light is much more than 'knowledge', light is also is 'intelligent' . Light is, much, MUCH more than the common man realizes and THIS very FACT is what keeps everyone bound like slaves in bondage to this wonder-filled 'vibrational' domain we live it! The Luciferian collective consciousness knows It's secrets intimately [they are higher 'up' in the scheme of things so they WOULD know more]. We only have allegories and historical breadcrumbs to follow. Most people are followers and not seekers hence they stay rooted to a mindset of servitude [Lucifer/illuminati reward them accordingly!] I am sure you know what I mean.

I, too, have intimate knowledge yet I am on the flip-side of the coin.

I will post this now and continue this topic of conversation further if you would like.

Till then! In Joy! :D

Hey Non-linear, it really looks to me like you should be looking up www.resistance2010.com. It's all free and all light. Stay pure now, you.

Wow, just started reading and before I could catch up there are 16 pages. And still going. I know what Chooch is saying. It's a game to them for the power.

And birth certificate in the US in only a Debt Certificate. (Thanks to Our Rich and Spending Plenty Congress and The Fed Reserve who don't mind printing it)

I'd be flirting with the devil if I entertained their ideals of the illums/billders . Most folks have no clue about money. Or how wealth is created. With out jobs

well, we could probably look to be the 4th , 5th , or 6th wealthiest country. I look to see who falls first. Dollar or the Euro.

Sorry for the short tibits. I just wanted to give a "Heads Up" to Chooch. Really, knowledge is not just power it is survival! With all that said GO GO RRRRVVVV!

Correction....12 pages...

Hey Non-linear, it really looks to me like you should be looking up www.resistance2010.com. It's all free and all light. Stay pure now, you.

The site looks great! I LOVE to 'correlate' and 'create' with a BIG help from my 'in-lightened-friends' especially the ones that are on the other side of the 'veil'! I am working on a few 'wonder-filled' projects at this time and I appreciate all 'leads'. Too, I never 'toss the baby out with the bathwater'! Regardless of the 'flavor'! The site looks great to do some 'mining'!

THANK YOU!

Too, physiological purity is my forte! :P

'In Joy!' :D

Chooch, nobody else is going to, so I guess I'm dammed to ask it - do you believe that reptilians rule the world through the psychopaths that rise like cream through the milk all civilised structures?

You may find www.zeitlin.org VERY interesting relative to reptilians and the part they play! Very informative in many ways!

'In Joy'! :D

Thought I heard someone mention my people....

PS..Many people often mix Lucifer with Satan when discussing Illuminati and ancient civilizations.

It is one of the deepest rabbit holes though and one of my favorites. Beats TV any day.

Good job Chooch, great posts.

Actually, one does not have to wait for the 'end'. One can experience the 'glory' [glow-ray] every day and every moment. Words cannot describe the wonders for anyone that desires to be ONE with 'Him'. 'Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all else will added unto to you. Know ye not that the kingdom of heaven lies within you'. The 'ticket' to the kingdom is via our thoughts! How simple can that be! Life becomes joyful and wonders are revealed! It is FUN!

Amen!