Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ESOTERIC BANKING, FINANCE, THE OCCULT, AND THE DINAR

Fascinating thread. Thanks to everyone for your input. And civil too.... imagine that. :D

I'm taking names, and kicking....Google searches. :lol:

I've already read a ton of many of these topics, but am finding new sources thanks to many of you.

On to more reading...!

:D

Edited by BlueOrchid919

I guess many of you can believe the rumors posted on here, after all you believe in God and that is a rumor...still waiting to be proven true.

For you that might not be until Christ returns. Then every knee will bow and confess Him as Lord.

• Upvote 1

T Gambill I am trying to respect your rights and the right of every-one but guess what bud - attack Christianity & Freemasons and you will reap what you sew :angry:

Christianity has been in totally infiltrated by Word Faith, The Illuminati Charismatic movement, and Prosperity movement. All of TBN are either masons or Jesuits proven heretics. They twist the scriptures like a worm on a hot plate. What do you people think The Bible means when God says, 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition" the New Age emerging Church will destroy the Roman Catholic doctrine and all other religions in due time and this includes Islam as all others. FACT!!!!!

So, Bud you best wake up to the reality of Lucifers plan and read the definition when it says, "the church will fall away" All religion is bunk. Jesus did not bring religion to mankind. He brought us Salvation, and redemption. His true Holy Words are contained in the KING JAMES BIBLE only as evidence confirms. All the Bibles after 1890, have come from the corrupted Latin Vulgate, and purposely corrupted by Westcott and Hort, two Freemasons and literally two warlocks. All Bibles except for the KJV is corrupt. THE NIV is the worse. Owned by Rupert Murdock and he also owns the copyright of Satan's Bible and his pastor is the heretic Rick Warren , Self professed member of the Illuminati CFR. Its a Satanic cocktail.

I agree with you 100%, brother! After reading and rereading the New and Old Testament--I cannot believe that God would allow some adulterated, fake and forged Word to represent who He to a lost and dying world! If that were the case, then we would have the most justifiable excuse on THAT DAY to use for Him to let us into His Kingdom!

"After all God, your word was altered, faked, forged, misinterpreted, copied and pasted and downloaded and reconstructed together by so many so many times that it was just not my fault for not getting to know who you are and what your expectations were of me or how to live like you wanted me to..."

:lol:

...oh no, now this is starting to get weird...please do not lose us, nonlinear! : ) I thought for a minute you were totally convinced that Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life and that you believed that, " In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1: 1-3 KJV

Ok.... now I am going to throw you guys a curve ball and see where it lands. This is one of my favorite short passages:

John 8:44- When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

So considering that epic quote, lets dive right into a "doozie." What do you really know about "Paul." If I were to show evidence that would prove "Paul," or "Saul" was not who he is made out to be in the KJV, would that help you realize that book and all books, things, artificates, and even people are imperfect? Scripture that predates the Old Testament fortells the comming of the Christ (the first time). What is interesting is that this scripture does a great job defining who and exactly what is "perfect." In summary, it says that God of course is perfect.. and he creates the "angels," who are perfect and immortal so long as they obey the word of god. A third of them rebelled (became imperfect for rejecting god) and turned from god. They "fell" to earth, which was at first a perfect creation or eden because man had not been created yet. When god created man he gave his greatest gift of free will, something the angels did not get. When man appeared on earth, the fallen ones were already there/here waiting for them. The argument this scripture make is that nothing here on earth including man is perfect because everything and everyone here is "damned" or "contaminated." It goes a step further by arguing the only man to incarnate on earth that is to be/was perfect is/was the Christ aka "God in the flesh." Remember this was written thousands of years before the Old Testament! So considering this argument, it should be considered that everyone and everything here is "damned" or "contaminated." This is why in my opinion the truth can't be found in one place, rather its been smashed into pieces and its up to each individual to find... and yes that truth might be different from person to person. So, if the KJV is your truth.... I have no beef with you in reality and still love you regardless just as I love people that can't read and have never had access to the KJV. But, if you assert your will on somebody by claiming they won't go to heaven because their truth doesn't jive with your truth, in my opinion this is wrong and a violation of ones free will. I am always open to learning something new,,, and learning other's perspectives, but I don't tell people what to believe,,, I just offer my perspective. If you want my perspective on "Paul," and I can provide some evidence that helped me get my perspective, just let me know. In the same respect, consider what might have happened if we apply this logic to the dinar. I am sure some of you experienced this, I know I did. You tell a friend to buy dinar because its a great investment because its going to be worth alot of money in the future. That friend then goes home and google's the iraqi dinar and sees the first few articles which all claim the dinar is a fraud, and a scam etc. As a result the friend doesn't buy dinar, and thinks you have made a mistake. At this point, is it your responsibility to argue with the friend, or do you just accept your friend's perspective? I chose to accept my friend's perspective even though I disagreed, and I bought a little extra for them myself that I plan to give them after the RV. ;)

• Upvote 1

I am not Necessarily disagreeing with you. I just think there is much much much more more to the story. I don't think it matters what label you put on them. I actually prefer the word "regressives," but thats just me and it keeps it simple. Angel is defined biblically as "messanger" or "messanger of god." But unfortunately when people hear that word, it is literally "type casted" as a human being with wings and a halo. In scripture that predates the old testament (I just can't think of the name right now) it says specifically that "angels" were created by god before man, and that angels were not given free will. It futher states that angels ONLY have immortality if they obey the word of god. In this scriptural reference these fallen angels that turned against god are in fact mortal. The Illuminati at the highest level believe that Lucifer and the fallen angels do not have bodies and exist in the astral plane. They can possess a human or an artificial body, but don't have their own. NOTE: I am just giving this info for reference so you can see how the label "angel" in my opinion does a disservice to them. In reality what do we really know about them as FACT other then they are regressives that have turned against creation and created their own way of temporarily sustaining themselves by feeding off others? So thats why I call them regressives. In my opinion we can always add more to the label "regressive" as the info becomes apparent. I agree as well that "Disclosure" is a joke. We know that life exists beyond our narrow worldly perspective here on this 3rd rock from the son. So when/if disclosure does happen, we all can yawn and laugh because we know the joke's on them. I don't want you to take this personally, but please don't limit your perspective to just the KJV. I assure you the KJV is just as corrupted as everything else we have on earth. Francis Bacon was a horrible person and his involvement alone with the KJV casts extreme reasonable doubt on its perception as the "unadultered word of god." Blavatsky's Externalization of the Heirarchy is some great reading if anyone is interested. You really get to see again how Lucifer (Blavatsky channeled Lucifer and wrote the book) works. Remember, the Illuminati believe they are good, and Blavatsky believed she was serving humanity (in one respect I do believe evil serves us cuz we learn), by doing what she did. The book describes everything that is going on now such as how the Illuminati will devour their own as long as one of them is left standing when Lucifer arrives here. In my opinion... Lucifer has lied even to them. This will sound insane, but remember Lucifer is still part of the creation, as are we. We are him, and he is us, and all of us are a part of the great divine plan, and we are part of the creator or fractals of the divine one. Please EVERYONE... don't freak out or think that we all have to agree about any of this.... it is not necessary to agree... that is what makes us divinely different and diverse. I don't even mind if you don't believe in god becaue I know god loves you regardless. This also helps pass the time while we await our fate with the dinar. We all have our own path in life, and I pray that our paths all meet soon with regard to the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar! ;)

"I don't want you to take this personally, but please don't limit your perspective to just the KJV. I assure you the KJV is just as corrupted as everything else we have on earth. Francis Bacon was a horrible person and his involvement alone with the KJV casts extreme reasonable doubt on its perception as the "unadultered word of god." Blavatsky's Externalization of the Heirarchy is some great reading if anyone is interested. You really get to see again how Lucifer (Blavatsky channeled Lucifer and wrote the book) works"

I have to give you the facts. The KJV is the inerrant word of God, and this is non-negotiable. Not one jesuit or mason has ever challenged the KJV and succeeded in proving its corrupted. In fact they had to design other versions using Masons by the names of Westcott and Hort, to warlocks also. They planned to literally corrupt the KJV by making other Bible versions under the lie that the oldest versions were more accurate, lie and then the language needed updating another lie. Revelation 22:18-19 specifically says no changes in the entire BIble is allowed or the ones corrupting will have the plagues added to them. This is not an opinion as this is supported by solid, scholarly research.

Revelation 22:18-19 is not talking just about John's Revelation because in Gods plan Revelation cannot be understood unless you know EZ and Daniel. it weaves together the entire Bible. Sir Francis had NOTHING to do with the Bible. This is a lie coming from the Luciferian Masons and Jesuits. The masons 33rd degree and above, worship Lucifer as they confirm themselves as Does Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma. Also King James was a Godly man and didn't not like nor trust Bacon. Bacon was the Illigit son of Queen Elizabeth I and Dudley before she became queen. Bacon also set up the plan for the fallen angels to establish the Eastern part of the North American Continent as their New Altantis. This is the big picture. James did release Bacon from Jail but this was an act of a King at the time and was warranted by the law.

Read more:

I completely agree with you. The Illuminati have all the tools in the world to use in order to brainwash people and make great medicinal treatments that don't conform to their own Big Pharma propaganda. They even pump their nonsense in television programs. I was watching that tv show Royal Pains the other day, which is about a doctor that makes house calls etc. In short, they write their cr*p into the show... basically saying how important it is to get flu shots every year etc. I would even argue that a good portion of modern Big Pharma medicine is in fact black magic. Then of course the intentional use of biological and chemical weapons to kill people and make them ill like flouride, chlorides, the mercury and other hazardous chemicals in vaccines, and of course their doozies like manufacturing the AIDS virus (just google Dr. Robert Gallo AIDS as he is the demon that patented it for the government), lyme disease, swine flu, and the avian bird flu. The Rothschilds actually funded the creation of the Bird Flu! :o

Primary purpose of flouride is to calcify the Pineal gland to thwart of the 144,000 yet to come

I believe Yeshua was in fact the son of Yahweh, the father... ie: the human manifestation of Yahweh in this level on earth. I do not go to church, and I don't consider myself a "christian" per se, in that I don't go to church or subscribe to the KJV1611 although I have read it several times.

Unnecessary to subscribe to the KJV. There are several excellent translations to use. The New American Standard is the closest to the Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic languages.

There is no way to be a "christian per se." Either you are a Christian are you are not. There is no middle ground.

"I don't want you to take this personally, but please don't limit your perspective to just the KJV. I assure you the KJV is just as corrupted as everything else we have on earth. Francis Bacon was a horrible person and his involvement alone with the KJV casts extreme reasonable doubt on its perception as the "unadultered word of god." Blavatsky's Externalization of the Heirarchy is some great reading if anyone is interested. You really get to see again how Lucifer (Blavatsky channeled Lucifer and wrote the book) works"

I have to give you the facts. The KJV is the inerrant word of God, and this is non-negotiable. Not one jesuit or mason has ever challenged the KJV and succeeded in proving its corrupted. In fact they had to design other versions using Masons by the names of Westcott and Hort, to warlocks also. They planned to literally corrupt the KJV by making other Bible versions under the lie that the oldest versions were more accurate, lie and then the language needed updating another lie. Revelation 22:18-19 specifically says no changes in the entire BIble is allowed or the ones corrupting will have the plagues added to them. This is not an opinion as this is supported by solid, scholarly research.

Revelation 22:18-19 is not talking just about John's Revelation because in Gods plan Revelation cannot be understood unless you know EZ and Daniel. it weaves together the entire Bible. Sir Francis had NOTHING to do with the Bible. This is a lie coming from the Luciferian Masons and Jesuits. The masons 33rd degree and above, worship Lucifer as they confirm themselves as Does Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma. Also King James was a Godly man and didn't not like nor trust Bacon. Bacon was the Illigit son of Queen Elizabeth I and Dudley before she became queen. Bacon also set up the plan for the fallen angels to establish the Eastern part of the North American Continent as their New Altantis. This is the big picture. James did release Bacon from Jail but this was an act of a King at the time and was warranted by the law.

Read more:

Primary purpose of flouride is to calcify the Pineal gland to thwart of the 144,000 yet to come

Ohhhhhh.. this is a good one. Run with that please! What is your perspective of who the 144k are? Flouride of course I know all too much about, but the 144k thing is still a premature topic I am not well versed with. More more more!

You can ask whatever you like. I will start off with an easy one:

Is Obama a muslim? Answer: NO. Obama is a 33rd Degree Freemason from the Prince Hall lodge in Chicago. This is the same lodge that includes 32nd Degree Freemasons Jesse Jackson jr. and sr, Louis Farakhan (not muslim either) and Rev Jeremiah Wright (not christian). Their religion is "Luciferianism," which means... YES they do in fact worship the lead fallen angel that turned against god "Lucifer." Knowledge of Lucifer is not attained until a mason reaches the 32nd degree.

BS:angry:

Now theres some interesting thoghts Chooch, as the the bible does speek of Satan is the ruler of this world. I beleive that to be all the things that govern the function of this world including the set up of finace. Although Yahweh is the name of the god of the bible with his name being mentioned some 6000 times in origional writings, he has and is allowing Satan to run and rule this world as Satan see's fit for the time being.

I beleive the I iraq 25,000 note has the babylonian god murdock on it and that that raises the questions for me to what degree religous and astrological matters may be playing into the timeline of a Dinar revaluation?

I was informed once that NASA did all there launches according to astrological dates. apparently Walter Croncites jaw dropped we he learned that. True or not?

Any thoughts or knowlage of solid and acurate sources of info would be great.

Yahweh is the God of all gods and not just the God of the Bible. He rules all the created universes. Satan is the god of this world only as God allows him to rule the minds of lost humanity. When a person believes in Jesus as Jehovah then Satan cannot harm the saint spiritually. Christ's blood, faith, and the saint's avoidance are the main defenses against Satan's seductions (Rev. 12:11; Eph 6:16; 1Cor 7:5).

Satan is a created spiritual being and not equal with God in any way. He is no more than an angel gone bad and he will be destroyed by God on the day of final judgement.

• Upvote 1

Unnecessary to subscribe to the KJV. There are several excellent translations to use. The New American Standard is the closest to the Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic languages.

There is no way to be a "christian per se." Either you are a Christian are you are not. There is no middle ground.

What is your definition of a Christian? The catholics have one, the masons have one, the jesuits have one, the Amish have one, even wikipedia has one? This is the problem with putting labels on stuff like this in my opinion. Do I love god.. yes! Do I love Yeshua? yes! Do I love you? yes! Do I subscribe to any religious scripture or published instrument? NO! I am open to all of them as they are all good texts to learn from. Even the Buddhists have some great teachings... and so do the Muslims. And I do not believe any religion transcends any other. I personally believe it is an individual journey for people to find their connection with god. If I am wrong, then I take responsibility for myself. I also agree with you that several great translations of the bible exist.

• Upvote 4

Dangn still no proof that Freemasons are evil & worship the danged ole devil. All the BS with first this author and then that one. SHOW ME PROOF OOOH you cant ;)<_<

Give me a bit... I don't want to slam Freemasons, but I will give you some resources including testimony for MANY former Freemasons that found that they were the real "profane," which they refer to non-masons as. I am in a rush right now.. so I will direct you and anyone else that is interested to research William Cooper, Walter Veith, Texxe Marrs and Freeman.. They provide much data and testimony from current and former masons. (Please though... again... I MUST emphasize that this same logic can be applied to many other Religions). I am not here to change anyone's mind about anything.. I am just trying to have a good discussion with folks. The biggest expose' one will find is the truth about Soloman, who of course is an important figure to Masons because of the secrets found "supposedly" at Soloman's temple. Hint hint... these secrets are Luciferian. :o

"Yahweh" is another name for God. Transliterated by scholars from the Tetragrammaton and commonly rendered "Jehovah". God Bless!

Correct. And there a number of passages that apply the Jehovah passages of the Old Testament to Jesus in the New Testament:

Isaiah 40:3 with Mark 1:1-2

Jeremiah 23:6 with I Corinthians 1:30

Isaiah 43:10 with Luke 19:10; Titus 2:11-14

Joel 2:32 with Acts 4:12; Romans 10:13-17

Psalm 23:1 with John 10:11

Isaiah 41:4 with Revelation 1:7-8, 17-18

The term "Yahweh," "Lord" are the same.

Jesus is Jehovah in the flesh.

Give me a bit... I don't want to slam Freemasons, but I will give you some resources including testimony for MANY former Freemasons that found that they were the real "profane," which they refer to non-masons as. I am in a rush right now.. so I will direct you and anyone else that is interested to research William Cooper, Walter Veith, Texxe Marrs and Freeman.. They provide much data and testimony from current and former masons. (Please though... again... I MUST emphasize that this same logic can be applied to many other Religions). I am not here to change anyone's mind about anything.. I am just trying to have a good discussion with folks. The biggest expose' one will find is the truth about Soloman, who of course is an important figure to Masons because of the secrets found "supposedly" at Soloman's temple. Hint hint... these secrets are Luciferian. :o

I understand your in rush but try this one = For GOD so loved King David that he granted his son ( Soloman ) any wish he desired ! Fact KJV Now King Soloman choose knowledge to lead his people. Fact KJV. I do agree that there are bad elements in every race, religion, & so-on, so lets just agree that point. SO STOP TRASHING FREEMASONS. Goodnight as I've had enough for one day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Chooch, I am reading your tread, and I am mesmerazid.

So much to learn, so little time. Thank you for all the info you share here, with us who are open to learn!!!

You were an inspiration for my tread that I started and I blamed to be witch:) doesn't botter me at all, knowing most of people here been no where else but in their little town where they were born, and their town library didn't have much inventory of all the books and literature were being publishd!

I have so many questions, but I wanted to to say thanks first beforw I bombard you with questions.

Piece.

Thanks Grandmamine... I hope you are not a witch! :P I am glad most folks seem to be open to this stuff. Even if they think its fiction, thats fine by me. I could do without the few haters, but ohh well. Can't make everyone happy...

I understand your in rush but try this one = For GOD so loved King David that he granted his son ( Soloman ) any wish he desired ! Fact KJV Now King Soloman choose knowledge to lead his people. Fact KJV. I do agree that there are bad elements in every race, religion, & so-on, so lets just agree that point. SO STOP TRASHING FREEMASONS. Goodnight as I've had enough for one day.

All good amigo... I don't mean to bash anyone unless they didn't buy dinar! just kidn' ;)

• Upvote 2

Chooch, Short interruption!

I am reading this like a fine novel, but get to the good part already.blink.gif How does this tie into the IQD? Unlike a novel, however I cannot skip to the end.

In all seriousness, I do appreciate everyone's participation. I don't have much to add. This is not new to me, but I just didn't want to dig this deep. I guess it's time now I take the deep dive. I want to thank the audience for allowing this thread to survive without lot's of bashing... OK back to business.

• Upvote 1

Hey Elm, I am surprised to see this info being discussed in here as it is quite high on the ladder of "waking up" so to most people it will sound like a fairy tale.

You are right about true Freemasons not being involved in the Illuminati activities, they are separate within the same organization similar to Governments and there departments that nobody ever hears about. Much of what Chooch is saying is correct and it is good to see others who dabble in these secret societies.

It is only the section of the Illuminati in the Freemasons who worship Lucifer but the rabbit hole is a big one with these Elites and makes for great reading but I think many people need to be awaken a little slower. Brzezinski has stated recently that the Elites are nervous about the masses waking up to their plan, so I do see their fall from the top soon after TSHTF anytime now. Just curious, being in Australia do you listen to Max Igan?

Yes very much aware of Max's work. And you're right...our info may be too high up for the sleeping people...but at the same time...I don't mind if they read this stuff and at least go HUH????

Huh??is a good thing...get people to stop watching stupid sports and sit coms via TV brain training...and start getting interested in alternative...real news.

This whole Dinar thing is new to a lot of folk...and getting them interested in new ways of thinking, via this avenue, is a great thing.

You keep up the good work too, bud.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its much more profound then that. It must be understood first that since the creation of man/woman, we have all been enslaved by these folks. As insance as this sounds, these 13 families and makeup the Illuminati are the direct decendants of what the bible refers to as the Nephilim or "watchers." In whatever context you want to place on these guys, whether calling them "fallen angels," "regressive beings," etc. they are not of the same creation as you or I. They came here and mated with "the daughters of man" our females, and had offspring. These "fallen angels" and their offspring were revered as gods because of their intelligence and abilities, and essentially enslaved man. Over many years (I can't say how long...bible says 6,000 years I think, but I believe much longer) these guys have ruled over man and served as "nobility." These "fallen angels" still exist as well, and if you study the dark black magic stuff, you can find out how to communicate with them, channel them, and conjure them up. This is what many of the groups in these secret societies do, is channel these guys and get information from them. In return, as nothing is free, they must worship and revere them otherwise they will not help, and in some cases even cause death. Most of the movies that we know today as fiction were not fiction at all, but actual events that were spawned into a "movie.' An example of this are the films Rosemary's Baby and and The Exorcist and many more. These channels often let these "entities" or "spirits" enter their bodies in ordre to communicate with them. This is one example of how these possessions occur. To get back to my main point, these "demons" "fallen angels" "regressives" or whatever label you want to put on them have been running the show since creation of man through their halfbreed offspring. These offspring protect their dna by primarily marrying and breeding within their own blood lines. This is how they preserve their power, and explains why the royalty around the globe still subscribe to the same behavior of intermarriage. These families worship their father "Lucifer the light bringer," who is very real. And as explained in the bible and many other texts, Lucifer runs earth..... that is until now, which is why things are so damn crazy! ;)

As insance as this sounds, these 13 families and makeup the Illuminati are the direct decendants of what the bible refers to as the Nephilim or "watchers." In whatever context you want to place on these guys, whether calling them "fallen angels," "regressive beings," etc. they are not of the same creation as you or I. They came here and mated with "the daughters of man" our females, and had offspring. These "fallen angels" and their offspring were revered as gods because of their intelligence and abilities, and essentially enslaved man.

You have no evidence that this is the case. Pure conjecture. The Nephilim (Genesis 6:4) were “men of renown”. The only other time the word is used is Numbers 13:33 where they struck fear in the heart of ten of the twelve spies who scouted Canaan. The “sons of God” are descendants of Seth and not “angels” or men from another world. They may have been tall or gigantic in stature for the “sons of Anak” means “sons of the long-necked one.” Nothing indicates that these were “fallen angels.”

Over many years (I can't say how long...bible says 6,000 years I think, but I believe much longer) these guys have ruled over man and served as "nobility."

The Bible does not say anything about the time. Man and not God make up six thousand. Saying that the descendants of these “sons of Anak” ruled over man has no proof whatsoever. It is made up.

These "fallen angels" still exist as well, and if you study the dark black magic stuff, you can find out how to communicate with them, channel them, and conjure them up. This is what many of the groups in these secret societies do, is channel these guys and get information from them. In return, as nothing is free, they must worship and revere them otherwise they will not help, and in some cases even cause death. Most of the movies that we know today as fiction were not fiction at all, but actual events that were spawned into a "movie.' An example of this are the films Rosemary's Baby and and The Exorcist and many more. These channels often let these "entities" or "spirits" enter their bodies in ordre to communicate with them. This is one example of how these possessions occur.

You may get communication from demons, but not from the dead. And, why would they “channel them, and conjure them up” (as you say) if they are the descendants of these same super beings? Wouldn’t that be admitting that you know nothing and therefore need the assistance of these super beings? (I will not even comment on the movie scripts.) Where is your proof of possession by these individuals? The Bible speaks of demon possession, but not the possession of a live human being with a spirit of a dead human being. It doesn’t happen. You have been watching too many Hollywood films!

To get back to my main point, these "demons" "fallen angels" "regressives" or whatever label you want to put on them have been running the show since creation of man through their halfbreed offspring. These offspring protect their dna by primarily marrying and breeding within their own blood lines. This is how they preserve their power, and explains why the royalty around the globe still subscribe to the same behavior of intermarriage. These families worship their father "Lucifer the light bringer," who is very real. And as explained in the bible and many other texts, Lucifer runs earth..... that is until now, which is why things are so damn crazy!

Your logic is based on a false assumption (fallen angels breed the daughters of men), that they protect their bloodline by in breeding. That they are followers of Satan is no doubt, but so do billions who do not believe in Jesus as the Christ. Only the person who has trust in Christ as Savior, follows Him as Lord, and walks after the Spirit are freed from Lucifer’s power.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chooch, Short interruption!

I am reading this like a fine novel, but get to the good part already.blink.gif How does this tie into the IQD? Unlike a novel, however I cannot skip to the end.

In all seriousness, I do appreciate everyone's participation. I don't have much to add. This is not new to me, but I just didn't want to dig this deep. I guess it's time now I take the deep dive. I want to thank the audience for allowing this thread to survive without lot's of bashing... OK back to business.

Hi Dana. GOOD QUESTION! I just wanted to provide an opportunity for those that were interested to see my perspective of what exists behind the dinar, and what might exist after the dinar rv's. I mean in my opinion it will definitely rv.. likely in the next month... but that is just my opinion and please don't post this under any crazy guru prediction sections. Basically I hope people see that the rv is not the means to an end. I think it is just a temporary fix to a permanent problem. That problem being the perpetuation of this Luciferian Socio-Financial-Control Matrix. I know some people are ignorant of this subject and just want the rv to occur so they can pay off their bills, buy a house, be able to provide for their loved ones, and think that all their problems will end with at rv time. These problems may be suspended for a while, but will most likely not subside, rather will continue just in a different venue. These problems could be more extreme earth changes (earthquakes & crazy weather), and more. So I hope people can plan accordingly, perhaps buy a house with some land away from the city so they can grow their own food if necessary, reconfigure their energy needs (solar/geothermal) to get off grid a bit, buy a rifle and fishing pole in case food is not available in stores, buy a satellite phone, buy an offroad vehicle, etc. etc. Most of all I hope people will help others that can't help themselves. This is the creative energy of the universe (giving love) that will help make the world a better place for everyone. ok... somebody expand on this and add to it.. I am getting sleepy!

• Upvote 3

I am all too familiar with Francis Bacon. He founded the Rosecrutian Order which was a precurser to the creation of the OTO, served as Attorney General for the Crown until he got busted taking bribes and stealing from the crown, killed (suspected) his first wife, hand a fondness for young boys, and married his second wife for her dowrey. He is also responsible for helping put together the KJV1611. It is this reason why I personally do not consider the KJV to be flawless... this probably pisses off people including researches like Eric John Phelps, but its my belief. Bacon is/was rumored to be William Shakespeare, but he wasn't.... as that was the Earl of.... crap can't think it right now.

Don't use the KJV. Try using a better translation. Scholars have long know that there are errors in this version. That is one reason we have several to chose from today. My preference for the NT is the Greek NT.

For a 'quikie', just for 'fun', in the search category, insert 'jahweh' and see all the references. Quite an eye opener! Have a 'wonder-filled' day! :D

Too, yes, it is GREAT to be a 'co-creator'! :P

How in the world can humans who are created be a "co-creator"? There is only one Creator and that is God. I can "create" an idea, "create" a painting, but there is no way I can be a co-creator with the same power, authority, or mind as God. No way. Nor is anyone else. (God is the Godhead)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As insance as this sounds, these 13 families and makeup the Illuminati are the direct decendants of what the bible refers to as the Nephilim or "watchers." In whatever context you want to place on these guys, whether calling them "fallen angels," "regressive beings," etc. they are not of the same creation as you or I. They came here and mated with "the daughters of man" our females, and had offspring. These "fallen angels" and their offspring were revered as gods because of their intelligence and abilities, and essentially enslaved man.

You have no evidence that this is the case. Pure conjecture. The Nephilim (Genesis 6:4) were “men of renown”. The only other time the word is used is Numbers 13:33 where they struck fear in the heart of ten of the twelve spies who scouted Canaan. The “sons of God” are descendants of Seth and not “angels” or men from another world. They may have been tall or gigantic in stature for the “sons of Anak” means “sons of the long-necked one.” Nothing indicates that these were “fallen angels.”

Over many years (I can't say how long...bible says 6,000 years I think, but I believe much longer) these guys have ruled over man and served as "nobility."

The Bible does not say anything about the time. Man and not God make up six thousand. Saying that the descendants of these “sons of Anak” ruled over man has no proof whatsoever. It is made up.

These "fallen angels" still exist as well, and if you study the dark black magic stuff, you can find out how to communicate with them, channel them, and conjure them up. This is what many of the groups in these secret societies do, is channel these guys and get information from them. In return, as nothing is free, they must worship and revere them otherwise they will not help, and in some cases even cause death. Most of the movies that we know today as fiction were not fiction at all, but actual events that were spawned into a "movie.' An example of this are the films Rosemary's Baby and and The Exorcist and many more. These channels often let these "entities" or "spirits" enter their bodies in ordre to communicate with them. This is one example of how these possessions occur.

You may get communication from demons, but not from the dead. And, why would they “channel them, and conjure them up” (as you say) if they are the descendants of these same super beings? Wouldn’t that be admitting that you know nothing and therefore need the assistance of these super beings? (I will not even comment on the movie scripts.) Where is your proof of possession by these individuals? The Bible speaks of demon possession, but not the possession of a live human being with a spirit of a dead human being. It doesn’t happen. You have been watching too many Hollywood films!

To get back to my main point, these "demons" "fallen angels" "regressives" or whatever label you want to put on them have been running the show since creation of man through their halfbreed offspring. These offspring protect their dna by primarily marrying and breeding within their own blood lines. This is how they preserve their power, and explains why the royalty around the globe still subscribe to the same behavior of intermarriage. These families worship their father "Lucifer the light bringer," who is very real. And as explained in the bible and many other texts, Lucifer runs earth..... that is until now, which is why things are so damn crazy!

Your logic is based on a false assumption (fallen angels breed the daughters of men), that they protect their bloodline by in breeding. That they are followers of Satan is no doubt, but so do billions who do not believe in Jesus as the Christ. Only the person who has trust in Christ as Savior, follows Him as Lord, and walks after the Spirit are freed from Lucifer’s power.

Really tired of the bashing right now... I appreciate your perspective, although I read very little logic in your writing. When you do a thesis you don't just pick one book and plagerize it, telling people its true. That is what it appears to me you are doing, thus TELLING people what to believe. If you are trying to convice me of something, please do it. Don't copy and paste scripture on here and tell me this IS what IS. Can't you just tell me your conclusion in YOUR own words rather then post others work? There is absolutely no damn proof and you know it, that these offspring of angels existed or exist. I have been very cautious with my words when describing these guys by saying I have plenty of evidence that serves as proof that THE ILLUMINATI BELIEVE they are the decendants of the regressives/fallen ones. I don't care if you call these entities "clowns" or "losers." I prefer to call them regressives because it simplifies it for everyone. Like the hippies said, "Open up your mind" man. Satan or Saytan means "adversary." So it is appropriate to say LUCIFER is "the" satan. To throw one more wrench in your plagerized post, I can testify in court that I have first hand knowledge human beings have been abducted, experimented with, and tagged with implants like farm cattle. There are hundreds of thousands of people that can testify to this and they are doing it now! But, unfortunately for you that doesn't resonate with what is written in your old book. I am not here to convice anyone of anything... if that is what you want then go to Okie's blog and spew your primitive hatred to him. Why are you so angry that you have to bash? You sound like a very angry and miserable person, and I am sorry for you because your reality is going to be turned up side down in a very short period of time. I don't care if you consider what I write as fantasy fiction, or Hollywood movie scripts, or comic material. Move on to okie and blaino then, sounds like you will fit right in with them since they only deal with facts. unreal.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Thanks for the good words Caduces! I totally agree with you. Please don't believe me or anything else that people write. I certanly didn't when I first started encountering some of this info, and that includes the DINAR investment!.. You must research everything yourself. That way you are empowered and not giving your energy to some shmuck like me. You then permit yourself to find your own truth, because its different for everyone. And yes that old saying "Truth is stranger then fiction" is 100% correct. This is why people in my opinion have it all wrong in churches. Nobody needs a priest, minister, or church official to lead them anywhere... and certainly don't need them as a conduit to god. God and his/her kingdom is within you... I mean there is nothing wrong with church, I just don't like a mass of people being told how/what to think. Church in my opinion would be much better if everyone had a chance to speak and tell their perspective rather then listen to somebody who has been programmed what to believe in their respective religious scripture. And I also have a huge problem with tithing ... tithing is not wrong in my opinion. Giving is great,,, and I give money all the time... not to 501c3 institutions that keep most of the money donated, but directly to people that need it. I don't need the tax deduction either. Thats just my 2 cents amigo.

There is but one truth concerning spiritual matters, and that is the Bible. You have as much right to search the Bible as anyone else. But learn the principles of biblical interpretation and apply them. If you are a Christian you are a priest, a preacher, a minister, and a servant of God. There is but one Mediator between God and man, Jesus Christ. God's kingdom IS within the saint. When one submits to His direction and lead as found in His Word, walks after the Spirit of God, then God rules your life an you are part of the kingdom. Those who do not let God rule are NOT part of the kingdom and His kingdom does not exist within you.

Individuals are allowed to speak within the body of Christ (church) if they are speaking truth from the Word of God. Not just their perspective that has no relation to God or that which is taught in Scripture. If one is a Christian, there is but one truth, Christ and the Bible. No other documents, creeds, catechisms, traditions, or other books will ever replace the Bible.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How in the world can humans who are created be a "co-creator"? There is only one Creator and that is God. I can "create" an idea, "create" a painting, but there is no way I can be a co-creator with the same power, authority, or mind as God. No way. Nor is anyone else. (God is the Godhead)

You answered your own question amigo! (No we can't do what god does literally). Your/Our thoughts ARE creative energy. Your ideas, writings, paintings, pictures, etc are all your creations. The greatest thing we can create through a loving man and woman is another life.... a BABY! This is why the Illuminati is all about free abortions! This is why they sacrifice new born babies and small children. It is the worst thing you can do not only to you, but to god.

This is why the Illuminati, which control all the media puts nothing but filth, horror, death, dishonesty, vampires, monsters, pornography, violence, war etc. on tv, news, movies, radio etc. Because the normal human reaction to this media creates a very low vibratory response from our minds. It literally dumbs us down, and worse we literally project that horrible stuff into reality. The complete opposite occurs when media is filled with love, respect, peace, abundance etc. and It opens up our minds so we project that loving media into reality. Basically it is a very effective mind control that not only shuts us down, but creates the reality they want, which allows them to continue their control. If you live in a state of fear right now, the next several months and years will unfortunately be very difficult for you as this cosmic shift occurs. On the other hand, if you live free of fear, this shift that we are all feeling right now will be much easier. Do you want the road ahead to be smooth and peaceful, or full of potholes and storms.

The Illuminati know all about this... they even attack us subliminally, and through our subconscious... It really is sick dude. There is alot of great data available from a wide array of researches. Let google be your path to this truth! :)

There is but one truth concerning spiritual matters, and that is the Bible. You have as much right to search the Bible as anyone else. But learn the principles of biblical interpretation and apply them. If you are a Christian you are a priest, a preacher, a minister, and a servant of God. There is but one Mediator between God and man, Jesus Christ. God's kingdom IS within the saint. When one submits to His direction and lead as found in His Word, walks after the Spirit of God, then God rules your life an you are part of the kingdom. Those who do not let God rule are NOT part of the kingdom and His kingdom does not exist within you.

Individuals are allowed to speak within the body of Christ (church) if they are speaking truth from the Word of God. Not just their perspective that has no relation to God or that which is taught in Scripture. If one is a Christian, there is but one truth, Christ and the Bible. No other documents, creeds, catechisms, traditions, or other books will ever replace the Bible.

Thanks for your input amigo.

Dangn still no proof that Freemasons are evil & worship the danged ole devil. All the BS with first this author and then that one. SHOW ME PROOF OOOH you cant ;)<_<

Question for ya. I am assuming you are a freemason. Is the freemason bible the same as the KJV1611?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1