Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ESOTERIC BANKING, FINANCE, THE OCCULT, AND THE DINAR

Chooch. I myself do not believe the mainstream media or what is told to everyone in the papers. I don't believe 911 happened the way they say it did. 40+ story steel structures do not collapse in 6 second free fall because of fire or a little damage ...... that has never occured before in building architectual history.... nor do 100+ story steel skyscrapers collapse upon themselves in an accordian fashion without the aid of some designed demolitions. The very worst that should have happened to the twin towers had they not been brought down was for them to continue to burn and maybe the tops would have fallen off.... eventually. The heat within the buildings never even approached the melting point of steel..... But I digress.... My main question is how do you know the CIC is a 33rd level freemason? I'm a believer in Jesus Christ as my savior and also wondered what you may think our role as believers would be in these tumultuous days? Peace.

God Speed

Edited by colt32

This topic will discuss the world of esoteric banking, international finance, occult knowledge, the people that really control the world, and how it relates to the Iraqi Dinar. I would not call myself a guru because that title has been destroyed thanks to folks like okie, blaino, and the rest of them. I have many years of experience researching, and dealing with occult subjects. I am extremely educated on certain topics that most people no nothing about, refuse to believe, or ignore out of fear, or consider "conspiracy theories." First of all the information that I can provide is powerful to each individual because it allows you to peel the onion of reality a little more each day in order to understand how and why the world is the way it is. So I do not interfere with anyone's free will, I will allow questions, and I will do my best to answer them. If I do not have the answer. My back ground is "government service," and I have a bachelor of arts degree, and completed two years of law school. I am not a member or have ever been affiliated with the Illuminati, secret societies, satanic cults etc. I do believe our true creator is Yahweh. Let the questions begin- :D

So..how many wives did Mitt Romneys Grandfather really have some say it was over 15....and oh yeh....what is the rate and date? :D

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo