Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ESOTERIC BANKING, FINANCE, THE OCCULT, AND THE DINAR

...thank you much cooch. I am not endorsing 100% of what you are saying-but I do believe a whole hell of what you are saying is very accurate, having myself, just out of curiouslity had a minimal to moderate interest in the same over the years and as a result have done my own research. I also consider myself a believer in Yahweh, Jesus Christ, and in His Eternal Salvation through being a follower of Him.

My own personal question is regarding something you mentioned earlier to another poster. You said, "I also encourage you to study the rituals of initiation in witchcraft ..."

Had you not had my attention already throughout this thread-you sure had it then!

My older sister (early 50's) was, used to be considered a "christian", meaning she was also a believer in Jesus Christ, etc. But, over the past few years she has really taken a bizzare and odd turn in her life, but only very subtly and without leading anyone to really be suspicious of her. My dad's wife (not my mom) was a Satanist (passed away in a horrible car crash 5 yrs ago) and my 'christian' sister had a 15 year friendship with her! (birds of a feather...) Anyhow, since her relatiionship with this satanist woman , she has just done some of the oddest things, her personality has changed substantially and she has even 'committed' some really weired, rude, cruel things towards her two teenage boys, my dad, and other members of her family including an ex husband.

She has tried her 'wishes' against me, but i come right back at her through prayer, fasting, the Sword of The Lord (the Bible) and in the name of the Supreme Commander, Jesus Christ-so she has backed off.

But, about those bizarre, cruel, rude events i mentioned--does this sound to you like the elements of witchcraft, as i have suspected for quite some time now??

Thanks for your response!

• Upvote 1

In the end His glory will fill the earth. the earth is his and all it contains.

Actually, one does not have to wait for the 'end'. One can experience the 'glory' [glow-ray] every day and every moment. Words cannot describe the wonders for anyone that desires to be ONE with 'Him'. 'Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all else will added unto to you. Know ye not that the kingdom of heaven lies within you'. The 'ticket' to the kingdom is via our thoughts! How simple can that be! Life becomes joyful and wonders are revealed! It is FUN!

• Upvote 2

Hi Teddy! Wow... that is some deep subject matter and I will do my best to answer your questions from my perspective. First of all, let me say we throw this term "waking up" around alot. I don't even know if I am awake yet! I learn more and more every day and have already learned from other posts. I would relate the "waking up" to stages like peeling an onion. I think its fair to say I have peeled several layers away, but am nowhere near the center yet. With that said, I can't not honestly testify that the Illuminati ARE the descendants of the Fallen Angels/Nephilim. I can however testify without any doubt that THEY believe they are the descendants of the Fallen Ones. I hope that helps answer that question a bit more. I know what the bible says, and the story of Noah etc.. and I do take all that to heart. I just have no way of really knowing whether its factual or not. These evil ones have been in control since the beginning supposedly, and have done a fabulous job controlling what we were/allowed to know. They have left scriptures out, and altered scriptures. The Book of Enoch is a prime example.

As for what label to put on these "fallen angels or nephilim." It is my personal belief that the "heavens" or universe is full of life. Some life is intelligent, some is not. Some life is loving, some is not. Just looking at the diversity of our own cells and bacteria demonstrates at a microscopic level some of our bacteria and cells are loving and helpful, some are not and cause cancer/disease. I also believe life exists interdimensionally within the different levels of the universe. So considering what I believe, yes I think it is entirely possible and consistent with the Illuminati's belief that the fallen angels or nephilim are regressive beings that turned away from creation and the "most high" because they wanted to be "god" or creators of their own reality, which unfortunately for us is not pretty and against creation. And its also consistent that these beings being led by their own leader "Lucifer" came here and literally trashed the "eden," and mated with or altered humans. I can only speculate further considering the "giants" and stories of exotic and perhaps genetically altered creatures. I just don't know... but I think we all will know at some point as time progresses.

I also want to say I used to be a devoted athiest. I was raised "christian," but got to the point after taking several science classes in college including evolutionary biology that I didn't believe what I couldn't see. As I got older, I continued to search for truth in one way or another. I started realizing things were not as they seemed. Eventually I got so advanced that I began reading parts of the Necronomican (book of the dead) and the Goetia. These are the satanic books that go back ages. These are the books that contain the secrets that eventually spawned into the Kabala, the mystery schools, dark brotherhoods, etc. Then of course when I realized later that 9/11 was a staged event by the Illuminati... I eventually came to the conclusion that Yahweh and Jahova do exist because these evil sons of b's do everything in their power to spite them. So its fair to say I found god as a result of studying the enemy. And unfortunately Lucifer does exist too. If you want to read something that I found absolutely mind blowing.... check this out. http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html This was an interview over a few days that an admitted high ranking spiritual leader of the Illuminati gave about five or six years ago. This is some heavy stuff and it is not for the weak hearted. It is not gross or horror or anything like that. The material and information that is provided is incredible. What I can honestly say about this interview is that THIS IS WHAT THE ILLUMINATI BELIEVE. I don't personally know other then my own suspicions what 2012 will bring. But, you can read and understand the mind of the high ranking Illuminati and what they believe 2012 brings. One thing that I must consider is that the lie is different at every level. Lucifer is the master of deception and it is my belief that he has even lied to his people... and that lie is different from the top of their control pyramid down to their low level minions. An example of this is the Illuminati believed/believes that major earth changes will wipe out life on the surface of earth. This is why since the 1970's they have been building these DUMBS or Deep Underground Military Bases miles below earth all around the world for the elites, while the rest of us are left to fend for ourselves. Lets say you are a Congressman and the Illuminati wants to get control of you. One of their tactics is to offer that congressman and their family a seat in one of the bases if the Congressman does what he is told. The Illuminati has no real intention of giving that Congressman a seat in their elite bases, but the lie has been told. So I believe even those at the top of the Illuminati control are being lied to as well by Lucifer himself. I don't think there is any safety in one of their underground bases, and I certainly wouldn't want to be in one of them if it gets hairy up here with massive earthquakes etc. You will read in this interview that the Illuminati actually think they are the good guys....... yeah its crazy... enjoy!

Teddy check the scroll of Enoch it's incomplete as the Fallen ones stole a good portion of the scroll, also check the scroll of the "wars of the EL". As far as how the Fallen survived the Flood ?. Check the Bloodlines of Cain and cross check them to Adam and you'll see how this was accomplished. Checkout the Serpent Seed scroll as well.Hope this helps.

Teddy check the scroll of Enoch it's incomplete as the Fallen ones stole a good portion of the scroll, also check the scroll of the "wars of the EL". As far as how the Fallen survived the Flood ?. Check the Bloodlines of Cain and cross check them to Adam and you'll see how this was accomplished. Checkout the Serpent Seed scroll as well.Hope this helps.

Hey Chooch I just can't seem to catch you on here lol.

Thank you for your answers Chooch,it has been very enlightening.While I enjoy your posts I do have a certain issue.

Namely that you claim the elites are descended from the Nephilim.I fully agree with the 13 Satanic bloodlines theory,that these people have made a pact with the devil.

But according to the flood story the offspring of the Fallen angels and women (Nephilim) were destroyed along with every other physical being that was not inside Noah's ark.The Fallen Angels were not destroyed of course being spiritual entities.And we are never told again through the rest of the scriptures (except perhaps Revelations) that Angels interbred with the human race.

The one exception might be where Jesus's 'As in the days of Noah' could be interpreted one way as Demons once again creating hybrids in the end times.And there are several remote claims in recent decades of people (both main and female) claiming to mate with 'Aliens' and spiritual entities.As crazy as it may sound some say they became pregnant after these encounters and then later the babies simply disappeared out of their womb near full term.Others claim to have seen these hybrids growing on spaceships and in secret Government facilities.as you can probably tell from I speech I beleive these 'aliens' and other entities are merely Fallen Angels taking different forms to deceive people.Perhaps legends of monsters like Succubi and Incubi during the middle ages were of a similar vein.

So while it might indicate the eventual open return of these creatures,it doesn't do much for your theory in question.Like I said all humans on earth now are supposed to be descendants of Noah.If the Nephilim were destroyed in the flood,how can the elites be descended from them?

Hi Teddy check out my post number 80 Hope it helps you peace.

• Upvote 1

Very rarely do i post on here.I mostly lurk and take in all the news views and articles.This post caught my attention though.Also have a friend named chooch.

Anyway after reading your opinions on the occult etc etc,I was wondering if you have seen this site.

Watch the video first then visit the site.

Video.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6226036544608625413

Site.

http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com/

Would be interested in your views on this.

May take a while though it's a lot to take in.

...thank you much cooch. I am not endorsing 100% of what you are saying-but I do believe a whole hell of what you are saying is very accurate, having myself, just out of curiouslity had a minimal to moderate interest in the same over the years and as a result have done my own research. I also consider myself a believer in Yahweh, Jesus Christ, and in His Eternal Salvation through being a follower of Him.

My own personal question is regarding something you mentioned earlier to another poster. You said, "I also encourage you to study the rituals of initiation in witchcraft ..."

Had you not had my attention already throughout this thread-you sure had it then!

My older sister (early 50's) was, used to be considered a "christian", meaning she was also a believer in Jesus Christ, etc. But, over the past few years she has really taken a bizzare and odd turn in her life, but only very subtly and without leading anyone to really be suspicious of her. My dad's wife (not my mom) was a Satanist (passed away in a horrible car crash 5 yrs ago) and my 'christian' sister had a 15 year friendship with her! (birds of a feather...) Anyhow, since her relatiionship with this satanist woman , she has just done some of the oddest things, her personality has changed substantially and she has even 'committed' some really weired, rude, cruel things towards her two teenage boys, my dad, and other members of her family including an ex husband.

She has tried her 'wishes' against me, but i come right back at her through prayer, fasting, the Sword of The Lord (the Bible) and in the name of the Supreme Commander, Jesus Christ-so she has backed off.

But, about those bizarre, cruel, rude events i mentioned--does this sound to you like the elements of witchcraft, as i have suspected for quite some time now??

Wow... what a story! I am sorry to hear about your older sister. Witchcraft is different in many levels then full blown hardcore satanism. It is these guys who practice Solomon's true secrets in the Nechronomicon and Goetia, and have the ability to conjure spirits or demons, allow these spirits to possess their bodies, and cast some nasty spells. Several years ago, the FBI estimated there are approximately 6 million hardcore satanists (this doesn't include the folks that are just dabbling with black magic) in the United States. THATS CORRECT FOLKS, AND I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THIS NUMBER IS LOW. This likely explains why the US has more missing children then any other country in the world, including the third world. Satanic Ritual Abuse or SRA is extremely serious and if you suspect your sister is engaging in these horrific (this is literally torturing the child) acts, please for your sake report it to the authorities. If you google SRA you will find support groups throughout the country that can provide better advice and direction because they have the experience dealing with it. There are also former commandos that can be "retained" that will help with a child extraction if necessary in the event authorities are of no assistance and it is a matter of life or death for the child to relocate them to safety. I was hesitant to write some of this stuff because it is so profound of a topic, but I don't want to hear about your nephews being hurt.

If your sister is not a satanist, and is a Wiccan, or is just somebody dabbling in black magic, I wouldn't be too concerned. Most Wiccans are not into the really bad stuff and their spells are quite harmless because they prefer to believe they are only using white magic. Wiccans also believe that if another Wiccan casts a bad spell, that the same spell will come back on them three times stronger then the original spell. I would say there is some truth to this as it pertains to the karmic effects of our actions. Most wiccans also live very healthy lifestyles. In my opinion new agers are just using the same type of Wicca material and modifying it a bit.

Rest assured though that spells will have little to no effect on you because you are spiritually connected to the most high. You don't need crystals or crosses or other idols etc. to fight them, because the power is all in your heart. Your sister has chosen her path and only she can undo it because if you interfere with her, you will just violate her free will. If she asks you for help, then please do whatever you can to help. There are alot of support groups you can find on the internet. I hope I helped a little bit.

Very rarely do i post on here.I mostly lurk and take in all the news views and articles.This post caught my attention though.Also have a friend named chooch.

Anyway after reading your opinions on the occult etc etc,I was wondering if you have seen this site.

Watch the video first then visit the site.

Video.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6226036544608625413

Site.

http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com/

Would be interested in your views on this.

May take a while though it's a lot to take in.

I just checked out the vid. Very cool... not sure I agree with it 100%, but regardless I liked it. Did you notice the narrrator sounds alot like Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons? :) I have not had time to check out the site, will do it later tonight.

Actually, one does not have to wait for the 'end'. One can experience the 'glory' [glow-ray] every day and every moment. Words cannot describe the wonders for anyone that desires to be ONE with 'Him'. 'Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all else will added unto to you. Know ye not that the kingdom of heaven lies within you'. The 'ticket' to the kingdom is via our thoughts! How simple can that be! Life becomes joyful and wonders are revealed! It is FUN!

+1.... I love this quote by Dr. Bill Deagle. "We are all the sons and daughters of the most hight." "We just need to remember it and begin to act like it."

• Upvote 1

Even though this your question was not addressed to me, I thought you would find my personal/professional experiences interesting.

Regardless of the 'flavor' of the belief system the 'afflicted' person can 'draw' [power of attraction] to themselves a multitude of 'entities' that coexist within the ethers we live in. We, my Harvard educated MD associate and myself, often came across various patients that behaved strangely. Upon reflection. we deduced that they had 'discarnate entities' that were 'attached' to them. After 'exorcising' them while they were still in the clinic [usually they were in another room], the vast majority of the time they improved immediately! Sometimes they would call us back when having a problem so would do 'it' again. Often when they were still on the phone they would experience immediate improvement. An important part was for them to understand that THEY were attracting these 'entities' to themselves by the way they were thinking! Some people were not receptive and dismissed the idea and they were the ones that continually had relapses!

I had one young man that KNEW he had two entities that controlled him and he did not want to give them up because he had so much 'fun' and 'power' when he was 'possessed' by one of them [they would switch back and forth]! After losing his driver's license among other things, he agreed to 'release' them with my help. So, in my office I confronted these entities and told them to leave the young man alone. Out of his mouth came one of the entities and his voice had changed to a very 'guttural' type tone and told me that the young man was 'his' and he was NOT going to leave. The other entity came in and said virtually the same thing! There was a feeling of 'evil' in my office and the hair on the nape of my neck stood on end! A chill came over me and I quickly commanded them to leave and they did! The effect did not last very long and he quickly fell back into his old ways. He said he just resigned himself to the fact that he was never going to be free of them!

I have a number of stories quite similar. Sometimes this 'possession' can be due to an accident that creates a 'rift' within the subtle energy field allowing opportunistic attachment by these entities to occur. This involves a process of repairing the subtle energy field of the individual to close the 'rift' thus closing the 'door' yet this is harder than a 'straight' possession if there has been structural damage to the person.

The vast majority of people attract to themselves 'low level' entities that NATURALLY come to them [law of attraction]. This is the 'root' of many dis-eases [not at ease]. Typical worrisome thoughts that most people harbor is the 'magnet'.

Anger, fear, jealousy, depression, anxiety, discontentment are a few of the states of mind that ATTRACT these parasitic, low level entities. Actually, these are the easier to treat/remove yet the hardest for the individual themselves to address for obvious reasons.

Sorry for the length yet 'ask and it is given'. Hope you have an idea though. Remember, God IS love and with Love, all things are possible! :D

Oh! A wonderful man, an MD by the name of Mitchell Gibson, was a criminal psychiatric pathologist. He was named one of the "Best Doctors in America". He is VERY well versed in addressing these particular issues, He goes into great detail regarding them. His website is www.tybro.com. He has many free videos. I suggest you check him out! ' In-joy'! :D

• Upvote 3

Even though this your question was not addressed to me, I thought you would find my personal/professional experiences interesting.

Regardless of the 'flavor' of the belief system the 'afflicted' person can 'draw' [power of attraction] to themselves a multitude of 'entities' that coexist within the ethers we live in. We, my Harvard educated MD associate and myself, often came across various patients that behaved strangely. Upon reflection. we deduced that they had 'discarnate entities' that were 'attached' to them. After 'exorcising' them while they were still in the clinic [usually they were in another room], the vast majority of the time they improved immediately! Sometimes they would call us back when having a problem so would do 'it' again. Often when they were still on the phone they would experience immediate improvement. An important part was for them to understand that THEY were attracting these 'entities' to themselves by the way they were thinking! Some people were not receptive and dismissed the idea and they were the ones that continually had relapses!

I had one young man that KNEW he had two entities that controlled him and he did not want to give them up because he had so much 'fun' and 'power' when he was 'possessed' by one of them [they would switch back and forth]! After losing his driver's license among other things, he agreed to 'release' them with my help. So, in my office I confronted these entities and told them to leave the young man alone. Out of his mouth came one of the entities and his voice had changed to a very 'guttural' type tone and told me that the young man was 'his' and he was NOT going to leave. The other entity came in and said virtually the same thing! There was a feeling of 'evil' in my office and the hair on the nape of my neck stood on end! A chill came over me and I quickly commanded them to leave and they did! The effect did not last very long and he quickly fell back into his old ways. He said he just resigned himself to the fact that he was never going to be free of them!

I have a number of stories quite similar. Sometimes this 'possession' can be due to an accident that creates a 'rift' within the subtle energy field allowing opportunistic attachment by these entities to occur. This involves a process of repairing the subtle energy field of the individual to close the 'rift' thus closing the 'door' yet this is harder than a 'straight' possession if there has been structural damage to the person.

The vast majority of people attract to themselves 'low level' entities that NATURALLY come to them [law of attraction]. This is the 'root' of many dis-eases [not at ease]. Typical worrisome thoughts that most people harbor is the 'magnet'.

Anger, fear, jealousy, depression, anxiety, discontentment are a few of the states of mind that ATTRACT these parasitic, low level entities. Actually, these are the easier to treat/remove yet the hardest for the individual themselves to address for obvious reasons.

Sorry for the length yet 'ask and it is given'. Hope you have an idea though. Remember, God IS love and with Love, all things are possible! :D

Oh! A wonderful man, an MD by the name of Mitchell Gibson, was a criminal psychiatric pathologist. He was named one of the "Best Doctors in America". He is VERY well versed in addressing these particular issues, He goes into great detail regarding them. His website is www.tybro.com. He has many free videos. I suggest you check him out! ' In-joy'! :D

What a great story! Thanks for sharing this! I do belive you are correct. In reality what I think these satanists are doing is literally ripping a whole and creating a doorway for these entities to enter them. The worst of the worst do this through human ritual abuse and sacrifice, vampirism, and canibalism. Dr. Gibson will confirm that horrific crime scenes especially murders and rapes can leave these doorways open for long periods of time. This is why it is important in my opinion to either destroy the edifice where something like this occurs, and/or bring in a specialist that can seal up these doorways and banish whatever entity might still be lingering. I don't know this for a fact, but it is my understanding also that these demons if we should call them that are essentially energetic parasites that attach to our shakra bodies. I know at least one author refers to these entities as energy vampires.

• Upvote 3

Not that I really disagree with what you are saying chooch.....but the fact of the matter is God is,was,and will always be in control. While so called elitists groups and all their connections and powers try to control the natual....God works in the super natural. "the world is passing away and everything in it".....even the dinar.

• Upvote 1

Not that I really disagree with what you are saying chooch.....but the fact of the matter is God is,was,and will always be in control. While so called elitists groups and all their connections and powers try to control the natual....God works in the super natural. "the world is passing away and everything in it".....even the dinar.

Amigo, I agree with you 100%. Although I must admit it is a daily struggle sometimes to remind me of this fact (that god is in complete control). It is so easy to forget this fact for me considering the daily evil we are seeing now. Thanks again for the reminder. GO DINAR! :)

• Upvote 3

Dearest Chooch

Thank you for this fantastic thread from which i can learn. There is so much about which i would love to speak with you, but let me start here.

I have heard and have had experiences that lead me to believe that through the internet we can somehow be tracked.. psychically?... Is there such a thing and does the Illuminati have in their following those with the abilities for mind altering-controlling, especially on those who create an opening into their mind or etheric bodies through the use of drugs, negativity, hate etc.

Have enjoyed your entire thread Chooch

Blessings

Edited by Shoshin
  • Upvote 1

Dearest Chooch

Thank you for this fantastic thread from which i can learn. There is so much about which i would love to speak with you, but let me start here.

I have heard and have had experiences that lead me to believe that through the internet we can somehow be tracked.. psychically?... Is there such a thing and does the Illuminati have in their following those with the abilities for mind altering-controlling, especially on those who create an opening into their mind or etheric bodies through the use of drugs, negativity, hate etc.

Have enjoyed your entire thread Chooch

Blessings

Hi Shoshin... good questions! The simple answer is YES! The remote viewing programs used by the military and intelligence community, and the now antiquated NSA Echelon program are completely obsolete. Echelon is still in use from my understanding, but the programs they have now have basically merged the spiritual/etheric remote viewing programs into a sort of artificial intelligence. What I would best describe is think of that massive hive-mind computer from the movie Eagle Eye with Shia Labouf and combine it with an interdimensional ability. Each of us have our own unique frequency that our bio-rythms give off... like our own unique IP address. They can actually dial us up and mess with us. I know this is insane stuff... I am not saying "they might"... I am saying "they have" this stuff and it is fully operational. Our government alone mastered mind control technology in the 1980's. Unfortunately all this technology will not save the Illuminati. But please, don't worry about this stuff...Yahweh has no need to hide anything from anyone, nor should we. This in my opinion this is why people who have lived their lives, kept lots of secrets, manipulate people, lie-cheat-steal, are being so greately affected by this energetic change that is affecting everyone and everything in the universe. I am not a huge David Wilcock fan, but he does give some great presentations that describe this. I sort of refer to it as a great cosmic ****** for everyone. Those of us that live simple lives, have dealt with our "baggage" and learned to forgive, and don't live in fear don't seem to get douched as much as the folks that hold grudges, live in fear, and hate everyone. I would sort of relate it to being easier to run with the wind then against it.

• Upvote 3

Hey guys, if you want an in-depth explanation of this topic and every question you have had and been confused about the bible then i HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend going to amazingdiscoveries.org and then click on the STORE link. Then get the 36 disc set called Total Onslaught by Walter J. Veith. The amount of information he covers and the in-depth and common sense approach is life changing. He will open your eyes to the behind the scenes activities of the world elite and present the bible the way it was meant to be done from the beginning. He also has a remarkable 5 disc set called Life at its Best. The people in power love it when "the common folk" are happy to keep their head in the sand and think everything is hunky dory. I can not impress on anyone enough to check this out if you have come the realization that there is something extremely wrong with how the world is run in today's times. Walter does not make claims or speculate. He simply presents the facts from the sources themselves straight from the horse's mouth. I'm just a normal guy that works his tail off for his family, and if you want to stay in the dark, then that is your right and choice.....but if you are looking for straight forward answers to the hard questions, then I'm just pointing you where to go for them.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, if you want an in-depth explanation of this topic and every question you have had and been confused about the bible then i HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend going to amazingdiscoveries.org and then click on the STORE link. Then get the 36 disc set called Total Onslaught by Walter J. Veith. The amount of information he covers and the in-depth and common sense approach is life changing. He will open your eyes to the behind the scenes activities of the world elite and present the bible the way it was meant to be done from the beginning. He also has a remarkable 5 disc set called Life at its Best. The people in power love it when "the common folk" are happy to keep their head in the sand and think everything is hunky dory. I can not impress on anyone enough to check this out if you have come the realization that there is something extremely wrong with how the world is run in today's times. Walter does not make claims or speculate. He simply presents the facts from the sources themselves straight from the horse's mouth. I'm just a normal guy that works his tail off for his family, and if you want to stay in the dark, then that is your right and choice.....but if you are looking for straight forward answers to the hard questions, then I'm just pointing you where to go for them.

Good call! Veith is great.! :D

I spent a long time finding things out for myself before I was introduced to him. He is sooo straight forward, easy to understand, and leaves no room for error or doubt. Where do you get the information for the health benefits of gold and silver you were talking about Chooch?

Hey Chooch have you done any study or research in Gematria?

Yes I have. I have to say I am not a huge fan of it because I see people trying to control others with information they "create" using gematria. There are several people in Australia that have created cults using things like gematria as tools in their arsenal of deception for their dilluted followers. But the people that control us use gematria, which they learn in their secret societies or covens. Many of our own government laws and statutes have gematria and numerology incorporated within them. For example the federal statute for assaulting a federal officer is 18 USC 111. Murder of a federal officer is 18 USC 1111. One thing also to consider with gematria is which one to use. There are so many different versions of the bible, and you have Hebrew, Greek, English, gematria etc. I personally think gematria is good for identifying/decoding, and exposing the enemy (satan). Hope this answers your questions.

I spent a long time finding things out for myself before I was introduced to him. He is sooo straight forward, easy to understand, and leaves no room for error or doubt. Where do you get the information for the health benefits of gold and silver you were talking about Chooch?

I loved Veith's presentation exposing the Jesuits... it was EPIC! Probably the best people to talk to about medicinal gold/silver would be a naturalpath. There is a great one in Ohio I can refer you to that is an abolutely brilliant man. I would also recommend trying to contact Dr. Bill Deagle. He is an MD, that now treats using holistic medicines and he is a strong promoter of silver. He has a radio show on GCN right after Alex Jones. If you find his website, you can email him and he does reply occasionally. Another is the former Robert "Bob" Beck Phd. He designed the Beck Zapper and Magnetic Pulser and was a HUGE promoter of silver. I posted a link earlier on this thread with Bob Beck's presentation at the Grenata Forum.... it is awesome! Also, Bill Deagle has some good presentations on youtube as well.... I warn you ahead of time... it is some very esoteric stuff that he speaks of, but since you have seen Veith's material, it probably won't shock you. ;)

• Upvote 2

Yes I have. I have to say I am not a huge fan of it because I see people trying to control others with information they "create" using gematria. There are several people in Australia that have created cults using things like gematria as tools in their arsenal of deception for their dilluted followers. But the people that control us use gematria, which they learn in their secret societies or covens. Many of our own government laws and statutes have gematria and numerology incorporated within them. For example the federal statute for assaulting a federal officer is 18 USC 111. Murder of a federal officer is 18 USC 1111. One thing also to consider with gematria is which one to use. There are so many different versions of the bible, and you have Hebrew, Greek, English, gematria etc. I personally think gematria is good for identifying/decoding, and exposing the enemy (satan). Hope this answers your questions.

While I totally agree that secret societies and such use Gematria in a controlling manner, there is a Christian man Ron Oja that hasa gift of understanding numbers in ways most people do not. I ran across him through Dr. Stephen Jones who I believe is one of the best bible teachers around. Dr Jones has written several books, Secrets of Time, The Struggle for the Birthright, and others.

I believe Yeshua was in fact the son of Yahweh, the father... ie: the human manifestation of Yahweh in this level on earth. I do not go to church, and I don't consider myself a "christian" per se, in that I don't go to church or subscribe to the KJV1611 although I have read it several times.

Great! While I do consider myself a follower of Christ, I also do not attend any institutional, organized ,religious , denominationalized , sectarian, or otherwise meeting places. Having said that, I also have studied and researched all of these topics as well and have a vast amount of information pertaining to such. This was one of the paths the Lord took me down, to prepare my heart and mind, for the greater revelations I was to receive, without being able to see the World for what it was and is, I would have never been able to understand the latter rain. Onward!!

While organized church has it's purpose, the truth is when Jesus walked, He never promoted any religion.

Christian really only means "follower of Christ", not just visiting Him in some building on weekends.

While the KJV version contains His word, I believe it was slightly altered in order to promote servitude to the King and church.

Is it any wonder the Vatican claims to own the world?

yes, it is true the 300 worship Satan. The truth is available to any that honestly seek it.

I quit attending regular weekly church when I realized I no longer required the generic repeated baby Christian messages, and had a burning desire to understand ALL truths.

All you have to do is claim it.

Matthew 7:7 NIV “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pray for Truth, and it WILL be shown to you.

just be ready to deal with it when your eyes are opened.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 2

Yes, I think there will likely be some significance of the date/time the rv is announced. When? I have no idea amigo... full moon or eclipse is definitely possible. And yes 9/11 is a day of ritual sacrifice which is why the attack on the US was timed on that day. If you want to see other attrocities that have occurred on that day, just go to wikipedia and type in SEPTEMBER 11, and you will see an the horrors that have occurred over centuries on that date including major invasions, disasters, airline crashes, fires, etc. It really is like that movie "Knowing" if you know the dates these people worship their gods through sacrifice of others.

9/11 of 2011 is the 10 year anniversary of 9/11/2001 Attacks...and the 2nd UN operational rates of exchange announcement of September....there's something rumored that the Iraqi GOI gets a pay raise on Sept 15th which is set to occur 3 days after an RV of the currency also the day the UN announcement takes effect the 15th so the 14th they get a pay raise and they see it in their check on the 15th. this is all too interesting and coincidental

• Upvote 4