Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ESOTERIC BANKING, FINANCE, THE OCCULT, AND THE DINAR

I thought I did do that. I said if U were part of a denomination and read the Bible than U (whether u like it or not) took in a point of view that was not yours and therefore had your mind made up before you even read the Bible. Who is Eli/Yahweh ?.

It depends on what U subscribe to, are u an atheist, agnostic etc, or are you part of a religion whether it be Chistianity,Catholicism, Lutheran, JW, SDA buddist, suni, shiite, etc or do you feel these are stories passed down from ancient cultures/civilizations ?. Now back to Adam, yes he should've known better because the commandment was given to him and him only, it was his job to give the Commandment to Eve which he did not. The serpent knew this and took advantage which is why he went after the woman and stayed away from Adam. After Eve was seduced by the serpent, she told Adam who then listened to her and not Eli/Yahweh. When the Most high Eli/Yahweh had asked Adam why he had done this, Adam (blamed Eve) replied The woman you gave to me (basically trying to pass the buck instead of taking responsibility for his actions) gave me the "fruit" and I did eat.. Stuff like this goes on all the time, if U don't cling to your woman, she'll get lonely and wander off, where like Eve she'll be vulnerable and can be seduced. I can break it down even further but we'll for now end it here. I'll await your response/reply Peace

Try a bite of this apple... from another perspective...

http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book-standardized/paper-74-adam-and-eve

:D

Thanks, I do appreciate your good words. I do try to appreciate things more... it is just so difficult sometimes with all of this horror going on around us. I just feel like a failure is how I can best describe it. I mean the only way to move up in this world is to lie, cheat, and steal. Then to go higher then that, you literally have to sell your soul. Ever wonder why the leaders of corporate America and government agencies are such dumb a**es? Its because our world doesn't recognize goodness, intelligence, or merit. The people who are recognized and promoted are stupid, they lie, cheat any chance they get, and steal from others expecially those that work under them. So the higher you get in the corporate/government heirarchy, the dumber and more horrible the people get. I was in the book store the other day and the majority of the new books were from retards like I am describing, who want us to be like them! I just don't belong here... if I didn't have a family I would have checked out a long time ago. It is such a burden knowing some of the things I know about the world because few people understand, and even more don't even want to know. Sorry for the rant... I am sleepy and pissed off that the top news topics tonight were on how Kim Kardashian got her fat Illuminati as* in her wedding dress, and the constant bit*hi*g by politicians how it is every body elses fault that the world is so messed up. So much for taking responsibility right? Goodnight guys, and thanks again for the good words. rolleyes.gif

Hey Chooch

This has been the wildest and eye opening thread and I have no buisness responding to anything. I am enjoying being an observer and learner about what others think. I am a salesman but as a sales person I have learned to be a student of human behavior. So this is just my observation... Our minds work just like a computer. You ask it a question and you get an answer. If you ask it a bad question you get a bad answer. If you aren't liking the way you feel or the circumstance your currently in; try changing the question. Don't ask self defeating questions like why am I in this position because your brain will answer that question and you might not like the answer. And oh yea your brain can't tell the difference between the right answer and a lie, so if your answer is your in this circumstance because your an idiot. You might just believe it... and we all know from your conversation here that that's not true. You sound like a great person and I am for one am glade you had this influence on my life. And I'm looking forward to hearing more. Try asking your self the question "What am I able to learn from all this that I can use to help others?" When your brain gives you the answer to that question... I'm sure you find yourself in a much better place. I know you where just tired and venting when you wrote all that.

Peace and Lov2U

• Upvote 2

Hi NL I read it earlier as 1 of the members had posted Urantia earlier (might have been you can't recall lol). It's an interesting read I tell you that much. What were your thoughts on it ?.

Well, since you asked, IMO, the urantia material appears to describe in considerable detail the spiritual underpinnings of the universal 'order'. By correlating various details with many other esoteric materials, it fills in many 'gaps' that are missing.

ANOTHER take along these very same lines is from Anton Parks at www.zeitlin.net He appears to substantiate his 'claims' quite well.

I, personally, am no longer 'focused' on the 'past'. From my own personal experience, it is more FUN to 'create the future'.

There is a recent post about the Law of Attraction not working for most individuals and therefore it is 'bogus'. This is a very topic I have discussed with a few close friends. I believe I can give a reason WHY this 'inability to create' is present in many if not most of the practitioners using this 'process'. I plan of posting my reply hopefully by the end of the day . Until then...

In Joy! :D

Drox, nonlinear, catmax, shoshin, dinariana, thank you for all you do, and all the good words you have shared with me. It really does mean alot to me. :)

I just wanted to make a quick comment about Dr. James Wickstrom. Yes I do believe alot of his research is accurate. However, this does not change the fact he is a white supremecist and I do not share those views at all. Where Wickstrom is wrong, is the fact that the Vatican allows the Rothschild/Sabatean Jews to have a monopoly on the banking systems, health care businesses, and media. And just as the Vatican giveth,,, they will also taketh away. I forsee the Jews being used as a skapegoat in the future for the world's economic disaster. Then the Vatican will give another group authority to take over. In reality these monsters that I label "Jews" are not jewish.. they are satanists. So anyone of the jewish faith, rest assured I am not slandering you... just like I am not calling Catholics, or Masons evil. It is the leaders of these groups like the Vatican that are the true source of earthly evil.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, since you asked, IMO, the urantia material appears to describe in considerable detail the spiritual underpinnings of the universal 'order'. By correlating various details with many other esoteric materials, it fills in many 'gaps' that are missing.

ANOTHER take along these very same lines is from Anton Parks at www.zeitlin.net He appears to substantiate his 'claims' quite well.

I, personally, am no longer 'focused' on the 'past'. From my own personal experience, it is more FUN to 'create the future'.

There is a recent post about the Law of Attraction not working for most individuals and therefore it is 'bogus'. This is a very topic I have discussed with a few close friends. I believe I can give a reason WHY this 'inability to create' is present in many if not most of the practitioners using this 'process'. I plan of posting my reply hopefully by the end of the day . Until then...

Thanks NL, i'll ceck it out.

Drox, nonlinear, catmax, shoshin, dinariana, thank you for all you do, and all the good words you have shared with me. It really does mean alot to me. :)

I just wanted to make a quick comment about Dr. James Wickstrom. Yes I do believe alot of his research is accurate. However, this does not change the fact he is a white supremecist and I do not share those views at all. Where Wickstrom is wrong, is the fact that the Vatican allows the Rothschild/Sabatean Jews to have a monopoly on the banking systems, health care businesses, and media. And just as the Vatican giveth,,, they will also taketh away. I forsee the Jews being used as a skapegoat in the future for the world's economic disaster. Then the Vatican will give another group authority to take over. In reality these monsters that I label "Jews" are not jewish.. they are satanists. So anyone of the jewish faith, rest assured I am not slandering you... just like I am not calling Catholics, or Masons evil. It is the leaders of these groups like the Vatican that are the true source of earthly evil.

The serpent is growing and will soon become a full blown fire spitting Dragon. It's followers (serpents) are making final preparations as we speak.

Very interesting discussing chain indeed. Any possibility to divert the writings again to what all these discussed things mean to our dinar investment? Sure would give new perspectives, I believe. Thanks.

Thus is not an easy reply without researching and stepping back to see the possible 'whole' picture.

If Anton Park's description of the beginning of 'man' on this plane of existence holds any basis in 'fact', then we have to assume Iraq being the 'cradle of civilization', plays a VERY important part. Personally, IMO, the wars that have plagued the Middle East involves warring 'extraterrestrial' factions [think Dune] and continues to this very moment in time. I think important 'clues' in the way of artifacts that the US government allowed to be destroyed or stolen during the present war just adds 'conspiratorial' fuel to this theory.

So, bottom line, IMO, there is MUCH more taking place beyond the ability for most people's ability to entertain [just toss 'aliens' into the RV equation and see most people's reaction!]. Yes, the pending RV also plays a VERY important part in the 'scheme' of 'things'!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nice arrogance. Junior? How long have you been around? What qualifies you to speak on this topic again? Why is a dinar investment board even discussing half-baked theories from a half-wit?

Junior, my ass.

Stop being nasty and crass.

Hey Chooch. First of all I like the name. I think you likely took on that name for the same reason I took on Forrest as my icon. Perception is different from reality depending on those that are quick to judge. Aren't you the humble one?

I feel your pain my friend. I too have experienced about 3-4 years of unbelievable things mostly because of the actions of others and their unconsciousness. It has been painful and disheartening often but uniquely amazing too. Sometimes it really digs it's claws in deep and all you can feel is the pain that it causes. It is at those times you must be conscious the most for it is a test of your will. You have the strength of 10 men because of your morals and convictions. You are attacked because you represent the biggest threat to the all encompassing heavy fog that makes up the unconscious movement. Use what ever force to describe that you wish. I choose to simply call it the negative bounce back with an ulterior motive. It is a vibrational frequency manifested by all of us that tends to TRY to swallow up the good folks by a barrage of attacks from many angles.

The truly strong, like yourself that recognize the weak ego'd cheats... still stand up amidst the pain. You won't take those short cuts to success, you won't trample on others to get ahead, you won't steal, and you rarely boast. You teach your children that is important to have empathy and do things with integrity even if it means it will take you longer to get there. Even though you struggle... you still teach your children and others by your actions that you will not be swayed off course for temporary gain. You my friend are part of the chosen group. A group with the monumental task of changing the world. You must remain grounded and work on being present. Right now you are going in and out. Sometimes these things happen because their is a greater force in your life that is trying to tell you that you went off course. As painful as it is... the message and goal behind it is a GIFT that you might not realize yet. The gift is clarity and peace. It is the awakening you are supposed to have so that your new course may be revealed to you. The knowledge you have and the ability to learn are not a coincidence. Your ability to communicate and to draw interest are by design. You have another purpose.

My advice... cut out the news and anything drama related on tv. Same with talk radio and the newspapers. Selectively read only what you need to from the internet. Often that means just read the headline and move on. It does you no good in the state you are in to bring in other's misery. You cannot fix those things or control them no matter how much you care. So don't introduce them to your life. Don't get caught up in the drama of others through relationship or social media. Take it momentarily but let it flow through you and do so without judgment. Forgive those that wrong you. Let go of any residual effects that you feel your parents may have caused. We all feel some resentment in this aspect and we spend a lifetime trying to figure it out. They did the best they could just as you do with your children. None of us are perfect in that regard. We just want to protect them but sometimes we stifle their growth and limit them by our protection and over parenting.

Recognize the voice in your head. When it is telling you to do something or when you are bragging or complaining. That is your ego and it wants to control you. It feeds off of the good or the bad it makes no difference. When you recognize it, that is when consciousness begins. The more you recognize when it is controlling you the more present you become. Those folks that want want want material things or people or titles are at the mercy of the ego. They are engulfed in the matrix. Ever notice when you want something and you get it that you just want something else immediately after? That is what the ego does. It doesn't want things it wants to want and that is a never ending continuous loop unless you stop it. Your job right now is to rescue yourself, find the underlying gift , and then show it to the rest of the world. Life is simply nudging you in that direction right now. Embrace it. Ask questions when you pray or meditate but don't answer them. Leave it open and let the universe answer it for you. How can it get better than this? but... don't answer it. How can I become vibrationally compatible with money and wealth? Again... don't answer it.

Be well, at peace, and prosperous. Accept it for now because amazing things are right around the corner my friend! ;)

Well said my friend. Great advice! Thank you for sharing.

• Upvote 1

Dear Cooch,

I am a traditional Jew and I read all of this thread last night and also went to the blog of HH and read his comments and answers he was giving. I have to say that everything you say and everything HH said fall in perfect line with Jewish orthodox philosophy! I have been studying the talmud and jewish mysticm for a while now and everything makes sense from a Jewish point of view. Now as far as the rothschilds and rockeffellers they are Jews as well and wether they are evil or not I don't know and I don't care. However I would love to talk to you off line and explain to you in greater detail Jewish philosophy and how it would releate to all the subject that was spoken here. All the best! Stay real and be well!

P.S.

I know everything about the financial systems and the workings of this world as you discussed as well.

Edited by nir

Dear Cooch,

I am a traditional Jew and I read all of this thread last night and also went to the blog of HH and read his comments and answers he was giving. I have to say that everything you say and everything HH said fall in perfect line with Jewish orthodox philosophy! I have been studying the talmud and jewish mysticm for a while now and everything makes sense from a Jewish point of view. Now as far as the rothschilds and rockeffellers they are Jews as well and wether they are evil or not I don't know and I don't care. However I would love to talk to you off line and explain to you in greater detail Jewish philosophy and how it would releate to all the subject that was spoken here. All the best! Stay real and be well!

P.S.

I know everything about the financial systems and the workings of this world as you discussed as well.

Talking sometime would be nice. I can always learn more! The Rothschilds/Rockefellers, shouldn't even be labled "jews." In reality, they are Illuminati, that hide behind the jews and use jews as cannon fodder. This is how they had no problem wiping out European jews during WW2 because the end justified the means for them. The Bush/Clinton familiy does the same thing as they claim to be christian, and hide behind the christian church. Again, they use Christians as cannon fodder, just like the Illuminati middle eastern families (King Fayad, King Hussein, etc) use muslims as their cannon fodder. They may go to church, or synagogue once or twice a year to be seen, buy in reality they meet in secret locations to perform their satanic rituals which include orgies, rapes, murders, vampirism, and canibalism. They flaunt this right in front of us by putting their BS in movies and tv shows. Remember, nobody can just join these families.... they are generational satanists and members must be born into them.

This is a great article to read by Henry Makow. I am not a big fan of his, but its a good article. You will read about the Illuminati Council of 13. Note: We now have a Super Congress that is made up of 12 legislators, and the president = 13. The US Gov. now has its own Council of 13. :o Sick... http://www.rense.com/general78/ilumm.htm

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

What you are saying might be true I don't know for certain however if you study Jewish philosophy in depth from an orthodox point of view you will learn of all the worlds that exsist in the spirtual relam. Also the last of the nifilim that lived on earth was og the king of Bashan. He survived the great flood by wrapping himself around noahs arc. Noah fed him as well. Moses the great prophet is the one that killed Og. The nifilim were giants living on earth Moses him self was considered a giant in todays terms he was 15 meters tall so imagine how tall Og was. Now us Jews we believe in Serafim wich are Angeles that serve G-d and we know that Evil is here for our own good and that evil has no free will like we do. Evil is here to serve g-d and if Evil has put certain individuals or organizations to control this world so be it. However when a Jew fulifills G-D's commandments and seprates himself from the ways of this world than we are disconnecting from this world and going to a level where these serafim can't control us anymore and we truly excersise our free will! Jews always knew that other religions and philosophies inslave their people however our deep convenctions in g-d and his ways help us break free from the evil in this world. For example when a Jew Keeps the Sabbath he is disconnecting from this world physically and going to a spirtual state of mind where worldly possessions mean nothing and technology is of no use. When a Jew does this it paralyzez the Evil in this world and Evil has no control over the Jew. This is where true free will manifests itself. However When a human is enslaved to technology and the way of this world it gives life to evil. When a jew wakes up the first thing we do is thank g-d for giving back our souls then we proceed in prayer to thank g-d for all he has given us. we then ask for our worldly needs and lastly thank him again. When we do all this we show evil that he has no control over us and that g-d is the ultimate creator and that we are the light onto the nations that he intended us to be. The Jew in this world is basically the person who fights the evil in this world. That is why we have been prosecuted and hated but we have passion and vigor and we love all humans and we seek to destroy evil by following our laws and traditions which are proven to destroy evil!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What you are saying might be true I don't know for certain however if you study Jewish philosophy in depth from an orthodox point of view you will learn of all the worlds that exsist in the spirtual relam. Also the last of the nifilim that lived on earth was og the king of Bashan. He survived the great flood by wrapping himself around noahs arc. Noah fed him as well. Moses the great prophet is the one that killed Og. The nifilim were giants living on earth Moses him self was considered a giant in todays terms he was 15 meters tall so imagine how tall Og was. Now us Jews we believe in Serafim wich are Angeles that serve G-d and we know that Evil is here for our own good and that evil has no free will like we do. Evil is here to serve g-d and if Evil has put certain individuals or organizations to control this world so be it. However when a Jew fulifills G-D's commandments and seprates himself from the ways of this world than we are disconnecting from this world and going to a level where these serafim can't control us anymore and we truly excersise our free will! Jews always knew that other religions and philosophies inslave their people however our deep convenctions in g-d and his ways help us break free from the evil in this world. For example when a Jew Keeps the Sabbath he is disconnecting from this world physically and going to a spirtual state of mind where worldly possessions mean nothing and technology is of no use. When a Jew does this it paralyzez the Evil in this world and Evil has no control over the Jew. This is where true free will manifests itself. However When a human is enslaved to technology and the way of this world it gives life to evil. When a jew wakes up the first thing we do is thank g-d for giving back our souls then we proceed in prayer to thank g-d for all he has given us. we then ask for our worldly needs and lastly thank him again. When we do all this we show evil that he has no control over us and that g-d is the ultimate creator and that we are the light onto the nations that he intended us to be. The Jew in this world is basically the person who fights the evil in this world. That is why we have been prosecuted and hated but we have passion and vigor and we love all humans and we seek to destroy evil by following our laws and traditions which are proven to destroy evil!

Nir, this deserves a big +1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have enjoyed the read! Question though, and I am not being sarcastic when I ask this. Here in the USA we have what approx. 100 Million adults? All writing checks, signing loans etc on a daily basis, multiply that by the hundreds of millions of adults around the globe all doing the same thing basically. How on earth would the Illuminati keep track of absolutely everything we do regardless of whether the check was for groceries or a mortgage payment? I understand the whole electronic banking deal the SS#'s etc. but we have "small time" people on a daily basis all over the place "sneaking" by without paying taxes and so on. Why, if they are so good at keeping track of everything, don't they put a stop to all the tax fraud, investment fraud, business fraud ......... on and on? There are electronic records of nearly all of that stuff.

I have no doubts about the very powerful bankers etc around the globe manipulating the markets for their own gain at the expense of everyone else. Some of this is seriously a lot to chew on - selling each individual BC and whatnot on the stock exchange, the above, etc. ???

Who's Laws ?. Traditions ?. What did Yahshu'a say about traditions.

Yahshu'a said that they were teachings traditions of men, but that does not mean that all traditions are bad. It simply means that the priesthood invents most of them and says they are from God.

Nir is Jewish, so he should not care what Yahshu'a said.

Also, in the New Testament, in some epistle or other, the people are told to hold fast to their traditions.

That's the problem with the Bible. It's many authors did not even get together to present a coherent fabrication.

Its true amigo. There is plenty of research available on the net that proves this disturbing fact. The Vatican created the majority of religions. Most people have no idea there are two popes! The Vatican claims "Spiritual" and "Temporal" power of earth.

Well, the Vatican is the author of christian dogma, and most Protestants have a low view of the papacy, and yet they have kept the dogma. This is the problem. There was not a reformation, only a rebellion, albeit an important rebellion. But if the Roman church was wicked enough that it had to be abandoned, why embrace its theology as being true and sublime? It's time to throw off the shackles of demonic ideas of an unforgiving God who demands blood sacrifice.

I do not believe the vatican has started the majority of world religions. Christianity, OK, and maybe Islam? How do you figure this?

I thought I did do that. I said if U were part of a denomination and read the Bible than U (whether u like it or not) took in a point of view that was not yours and therefore had your mind made up before you even read the Bible. Who is Eli/Yahweh ?.

It depends on what U subscribe to, are u an atheist, agnostic etc, or are you part of a religion whether it be Chistianity,Catholicism, Lutheran, JW, SDA buddist, suni, shiite, etc or do you feel these are stories passed down from ancient cultures/civilizations ?. Now back to Adam, yes he should've known better because the commandment was given to him and him only, it was his job to give the Commandment to Eve which he did not. The serpent knew this and took advantage which is why he went after the woman and stayed away from Adam. After Eve was seduced by the serpent, she told Adam who then listened to her and not Eli/Yahweh. When the Most high Eli/Yahweh had asked Adam why he had done this, Adam (blamed Eve) replied The woman you gave to me (basically trying to pass the buck instead of taking responsibility for his actions) gave me the "fruit" and I did eat.. Stuff like this goes on all the time, if U don't cling to your woman, she'll get lonely and wander off, where like Eve she'll be vulnerable and can be seduced. I can break it down even further but we'll for now end it here. I'll await your response/reply Peace

I was asking you your opinion, not mine. I ask who is Yahweh, and you say it depends upon whatever I think. I have come to my own conclusion. I am not part of a religion.

How do you know Adam did not communicate the commandment to Eve? Didn't Eve object at first that they were told not to eat it? And who is Eli?

Nir, are you saying that you believe Moses was 45 feet tall and Exodus makes no mention of this fact? What about his wife?

Chooch - this is a wonderful thread and you have awakened many. I never thought I would see something so extensive and inquiring on DV, not that DV isn't worthy of it, I just expect to see mostly mainstream info here. I commend you for your courage in presenting this material. So many are not aware of the history/herstory of our planet and humanity's enslavement, our awareness has only been of what we have been programmed to believe which is far from the truth. These are NOT easy times we are living in and most that have their eyes opened are experiencing intense hardship. Hang in there - I am told the intensity will drop off after October 28th. Hold on strong to your faith and keep on doing what you are doing. You bring great peace to the world.

Regarding this conversation you have started, you've only reached the outer fragments of the rabbit hole. There is so much more for all of us to know and learn. Many others here have contributed great wisdom as well. I hope this thread continues exploring these ideas and truths for awhile. It would certainly benefit and prepare many for the upcoming changes we are/will be experiencing.

A note to Farmall - the reason they have been able to get away with all that they have is because of their use of Floride in the water (used to dumb down the population) and the media programming including all printed material, all tv and radio programming. Hey they don't call it "Programming" for nothing. Here's what you can do for yourself and your family: Stop drinking tap water and only drink purified water from a known purification source and turn off the programming that you are subjected to on a daily basis and things will begin present themselves to you for your discovery. You will become more and more aware of "the agenda".

I look forward to the many new posts and ongoing conversations!

Namaste!

• Upvote 4

Dinariana - I'm going to be on the road and then on vacation - I'm certainly enjoying this thread, I get back after the Labor day holiday - so I will only have opportunity to spot check. Would like to take up our discussion again then if this post is still open and cannot believe it won't be active. Best and kind regards.

Nir, are you saying that you believe Moses was 45 feet tall and Exodus makes no mention of this fact? What about his wife?

Read more:

Good question this is where our holy books come into play and explain all. Our holy ancient books explain all that cooch has said and more! I want to share something beautiful I have learned today and it is from the book of genesis which many people overlook the verse is chapter 25 verse number six. I will translate the verse first: and to the concubians children that belonged to Abraham he gave "gifts" and he sent them above Issac his son while he was alive eastward to the land of the east. Now to explain this I will say that we all now that Hinduism, buddahism, and all the eastern religions started around the time of Abraham. The gifts that abraham gave his children where the gift of knowledge. However the reason he sent them away was because they were bad influence over issac but he didn't leave them empty handed he gave him some secret knowledge to fight the evil in this world through meditation and self realization! Dear friends the evil in this world should not be feared because that is what it seeks. We must learn to love each other as humans regardless of religion or creed that is when evil will loose it's power and prosperity will reign. Be well and stay real!

Edited by nir

Dinariana - I'm going to be on the road and then on vacation - I'm certainly enjoying this thread, I get back after the Labor day holiday - so I will only have opportunity to spot check. Would like to take up our discussion again then if this post is still open and cannot believe it won't be active. Best and kind regards.

That would be nice.

Chooch - this is a wonderful thread and you have awakened many. I never thought I would see something so extensive and inquiring on DV, not that DV isn't worthy of it, I just expect to see mostly mainstream info here. I commend you for your courage in presenting this material. So many are not aware of the history/herstory of our planet and humanity's enslavement, our awareness has only been of what we have been programmed to believe which is far from the truth. These are NOT easy times we are living in and most that have their eyes opened are experiencing intense hardship. Hang in there - I am told the intensity will drop off after October 28th. Hold on strong to your faith and keep on doing what you are doing. You bring great peace to the world.

Regarding this conversation you have started, you've only reached the outer fragments of the rabbit hole. There is so much more for all of us to know and learn. Many others here have contributed great wisdom as well. I hope this thread continues exploring these ideas and truths for awhile. It would certainly benefit and prepare many for the upcoming changes we are/will be experiencing.

A note to Farmall - the reason they have been able to get away with all that they have is because of their use of Floride in the water (used to dumb down the population) and the media programming including all printed material, all tv and radio programming. Hey they don't call it "Programming" for nothing. Here's what you can do for yourself and your family: Stop drinking tap water and only drink purified water from a known purification source and turn off the programming that you are subjected to on a daily basis and things will begin present themselves to you for your discovery. You will become more and more aware of "the agenda".

I look forward to the many new posts and ongoing conversations!

Namaste!

Thanks for responding - I live in the country, and we purify our drinking water already - no flouride here! I don't do tv, but do scan the headlines online most days to see what is "happening". We have a garden, raise our own chickens and hope to do the same with beef and pork. I am aware of plenty of what is going on, but being aware of and knowing the "facts" are entirely different things though! The problem with reading online especially, is that and agenda is at play with every article out there. Sometimes it takes a while to discern what the agenda is but it seems there always is for whichever arena the writer has chosen to participate in.

I have little doubt about most of what has been in play in this thread, the areas I mentioned earlier require such a massive undertaking from whomever is in "charge", I have doubts as to whether or not "they" whoever they are, would go to that length, to keep track of every little detail in our lives. I am not discarding the thought, it just seems.....

• Upvote 1

Yahshu'a said that they were teachings traditions of men, but that does not mean that all traditions are bad. It simply means that the priesthood invents most of them and says they are from God.

Also, in the New Testament, in some epistle or other, the people are told to hold fast to their traditions.

That's the problem with the Bible. It's many authors did not even get together to present a coherent fabrication.

Well, the Vatican is the author of christian dogma, and most Protestants have a low view of the papacy, and yet they have kept the dogma. This is the problem. There was not a reformation, only a rebellion, albeit an important rebellion. But if the Roman church was wicked enough that it had to be abandoned, why embrace its theology as being true and sublime? It's time to throw off the shackles of demonic ideas of an unforgiving God who demands blood sacrifice.

I do not believe the vatican has started the majority of world religions. Christianity, OK, and maybe Islam? How do you figure this?

I was asking you your opinion, not mine. I ask who is Yahweh, and you say it depends upon whatever I think. I have come to my own conclusion. I am not part of a religion.

How do you know Adam did not communicate the commandment to Eve? Didn't Eve object at first that they were told not to eat it? And who is Eli?

I asked you because I don't know what you subscribe too, that's why I said who Yahweh is depends on what you believe or Know to be the truth.

Adam did not communicate it to Eve Because she made no mention of the specific tree to the serpent, But if U don't subscribe to a denomination/religion/or higher being why would U care, since you've came to your conclusion ?. I can tell you the rest but if you choose not to follow Yahshu'a back to the Father it shouldn't matter to you then.

I asked you because I don't know what you subscribe too, that's why I said who Yahweh is depends on what you believe or Know to be the truth.

Adam did not communicate it to Eve Because she made no mention of the specific tree to the serpent, But if U don't subscribe to a denomination/religion/or higher being why would U care, since you've came to your conclusion ?. I can tell you the rest but if you choose not to follow Yahshu'a back to the Father it shouldn't matter to you then.

And who told people to hold fast to their traditions?.

You tell me, You asked if Eve objected, well did she or didn't she ?.How Do you know that Adam did communicate the commandment to Eve ?. Edited by joekooltrips