Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brisco

I would stand on one foot and howl at the moon if I thought it would help

From Seeker:

to clarify <> the volume of traffic on the CBI system causes it to run very slow and the RV signal times out <> when this happens it automatically shuts down the system to avoid a partial release <> then they have to reboot and start over <> it takes a couple hrs <> the first attempt was @ 2PM ET and again @ 5:30PM ET <> unfortunately there are sufficient numbers of people who will argue this and purposely go to the CBI site <> these idiots are interfering with the process <> hence they are delaying our RV <> my source is impeccable and is in physical contact with this process <> this was the first time he acknowledged me and asked me to make the request to avoid the CBI site <> all previous contact was thru his best friend of 35 years I believe this request 110% and as I have suffered from computer time outs before myself and also remember last year when the CBI site was having all kinds of problems due to high volume traffic I have absolutely NO DOUBT this problem is VERY real!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This ones a real joke. We've been hearing for weeks that as soon as the announcement is made the CBI will switch to thier new website, so crashing the current one wouldn't mean anything anyway. These guys are desperate to find some excuse for why their "It's done" predictions aren't going to come true, so they're gonna blame it on the investors for crashing the defunct CBI website. :lol:

Okay I'm going out there...i believe some of this because of the trouble I have trying to connect to something as simple as a forum or website..I have to hit the refresh button often... Now unlike some people I will admit I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....people do have trouble with connections often right??

Here's hoping........my goodness that was a stretch :blink::blink:

From Seeker:

to clarify <> the volume of traffic on the CBI system causes it to run very slow and the RV signal times out <> when this happens it automatically shuts down the system to avoid a partial release <> then they have to reboot and start over <> it takes a couple hrs <> the first attempt was @ 2PM ET and again @ 5:30PM ET <> unfortunately there are sufficient numbers of people who will argue this and purposely go to the CBI site <> these idiots are interfering with the process <> hence they are delaying our RV <> my source is impeccable and is in physical contact with this process <> this was the first time he acknowledged me and asked me to make the request to avoid the CBI site <> all previous contact was thru his best friend of 35 years I believe this request 110% and as I have suffered from computer time outs before myself and also remember last year when the CBI site was having all kinds of problems due to high volume traffic I have absolutely NO DOUBT this problem is VERY real!

This is great. I thought I'd seen everything. Plus 1 for imagination!!!:D:D:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In that case, why don;t the CBI put up another site for people to check into? That would clear up the main site. And really it is their own fault, the longer they keep stalling on the RV ( which we have an investment in) the more people are going to flock to their site to check out what is going on and slow it down. They are their own worst enemies. ^_^^_^^_^

Edited by countryroads

From Seeker:

You would think these gurus would want to not sound like idiots all the time!

Yeah, and every time I fart a demon gets his wings....oops twins!

You made me laugh out loud

:D

• Upvote 1

Yeah, and every time I fart a demon gets his wings....oops twins!

Ghostdawg if I had been drinking I would have sprayed liquid from my nose. That was funny! As for the bank rumor, I think it is BS. A bank has it's website on the same system as something as important as sending out signals for an RV? DON"T THINK SO! Sometimes I wish I could ***** slap some of these gurutards.

Wow I just posted my above message, I used the word B_tch and it automaticaly put ***** My profile photo must be of the person that wrote the software that does that!

Edited by firemans35
  • Upvote 1

Glad I could bring some more humor to the masses. I think that was a line from Spawn the movie, where John Leguizamo was making fun of Jimmy Stewart....movie sucked a$$, but there were some great one liners!

As for the post, my two cents from actually being a former web site developer in the late 90's and early 00's, it is ridiculous to think that if we visit the site that their "test" will not go, OR if they are trying to "drop" the rate in and we visit the site it will crash because of too many visits/hits on the site. The website, and the means that they use to "drop" in the rate are completely apples and oranges. What you are seeing on the CBI website is STATIC, HTML/JAVA that does not update fluidly like the Forex sites. I looked at their code, yeah I'm a nerd! So that means, some poor schmuk has to enter the new rate when it changes. Definitely saddens me to think that someone/many will fall for this crap and perpetuate the dinar game. We pump, you buy. Gimme a break, buy it because you want to like most of us did, not because some DeeBag scares you into it. Sorry, got a little emotional there....that is all, carry on.

Edited by GhostDawg