Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BETTYBOOP WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

BETTYBOOP

Tattoo on your thigh? LINK PLEASE!

Just kiddin'! fnbplanet is a website I would like to build for Food N Beverage employees. The hospitality field is world like no other, and the people in it are mutants like me.

LOL ! If we all meet up when this is over I won't need to provide a link....u will see it for real ! Like ur idea for when this rv happens. I was a chief in a private school before I trained as a nurse.

Halò

Latha math

Ciamar a tha thu?

My name is a reference to my real name Tiffany and my age. I wish I would have name myself night staker...or maybe night Angel...as when I lived in America I worked nights and now that I live in NZ, when I get on this site, it is usually my day's and yet night time in America.

Cheers Mate!

Tiff :)

How did dinarthug come up with that ! The guy is hilarious.

Lol. Thx BB. I had also posted about my Name/Avatar in the Thread a couple of months ago that umbertino mentioned.

It's the Anchorman for Juggalo News which I saw on the HBO Series "Funny Or Die".

I will eventually post a short Video of it on my Profile.

The Language is a bit "Salty" so I will need to put it on a Back Page ! :D

Halò

Latha math

Ciamar a tha thu?

My name is a reference to my real name Tiffany and my age. I wish I would have name myself night staker...or maybe night Angel...as when I lived in America I worked nights and now that I live in NZ, when I get on this site, it is usually my day's and yet night time in America.

Cheers Mate!

You speak gaelic ! I am good thanks . I do not speak gaelic just know a few phrases. U only really find the old language out on the islands around the west coast of scotland or in the far north . Pleased to hear from u. Cheers Elizabeth

Lol. Thx BB. I had also posted about my Name/Avatar in the Thread a couple of months ago that umbertino mentioned.

It's the Anchorman for Juggalo News which I saw on the HBO Series "Funny Or Die".

I will eventually post a short Video of it on my Profile.

The Language is a bit "Salty" so I will need to put it on a Back Page ! :D

Hey Thug... the language your speaking of can't be any saltier than the little E-trade baby... yeah, some mamma's were threatening with a bar of soap on that one... but they were all laughing. Who would know that just a day or two after that we would lose our AAA rating and it could seriously be a reality. Well, maybe you could "interview" the little guy on your clown network sometime (but make sure your "bleep bleep machine" is working!) rolleyes.gif Link: http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Halò

Latha math

Ciamar a tha thu?

Cheers Mate!

"Howdy Tiff"... haven't heard from you in a while, how is it going? Miss those insightful posts of yours. With your nights being our days, and your days being our nights it must leave you in a daze and we all don't know with this crazy ride whither we are coming or going!blink.gif Ummmmm.... I am gonna sit down now, I iz dizzy!wacko.gif

• Upvote 1

Hello All, My name came from the neighborhood kids. They say that act like a

nanna because I spoil them . I didn't mind ,as long as they didn't say that I looked

like theirs. As far as I know I am not . And m y son has not said any thing to the contrary. The

B is the first letter of my name. Have a good day,night or morning where ever you are!