Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE: RV Previous To Monday

DinarThug

OK SHORT AND SIMPLE AND NO QUESTIONS ---THIS R/V SHOULD HAPPEN PREVIOUS TO MONDAY BECAUSE THE LOWER DENOMS AND COINS ARE TO BE PUT IN CIRCULATION--THATS ALL ANYONE NEEDS TO KNOW AT THIS TIME

[OKIE OIL MAN] TOO MANY ON SITE---THIS WILL NEVER WORK UNTIL SOME LEAVES---SO I WILL LEAVE

[pennoch2000] SIT ON YOUR HANDS AND DO NOT TYPE -

10:21 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] IT MAY (THE R/V) OCCUR BY MIDNIGHT BUT WORSE CASE SCENARIO IT HAS TO HAPPEN PREVIOUS TO MONDAY OR ALL THOSE LOWER DENOMS AND COINS WON'T BE WORTH A SOLITARY DIME.

10:23 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]

ALL COMPLETE--ALL---EVERYTHING--COMPLETE--THRU--FINISHED---KAPOOT ----FINITA

End Quote

He always tries and challenges himself at getting more and more priceless than the previous time.... And he succeeds each and every time.

He has had practice. Practice makes perfect.

• Upvote 1

Dalite...The eagle has landed..I repeat The eagle has landed. lol...Go to the bank and if they don't take your dinars just tell them there has to be a mistake. Tell them its been done for the last 2 days now! :rolleyes:

Yep! The eagle has landed . . . and now I have a mess to clean off my deck!:D

• Upvote 1

chocolate1

Appears you are a bit angry about something, we do not attack members here, I suggest that if you want to do that you do that somewhere else.

Leave the CLOWN alone he is a source of Entertainment for US.....

Agreed!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't you just love the expression "And that is all you need to know", He says that because that is all he able to scoop frpm another site. Thr RV is going to happen , but it is not going to occur by Monday, of couse he does not say what Monday. Another pumper story. Blah Blah Blah

• Upvote 1