Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI begins re-structuring of the local currency

Psych

Iraqi Central Bank has decided to begin the process of restructuring and the development of the local currency coins in cooperation with international organizations and economists of the world.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed’s “Baghdad Post” that “the central bank agreed with the Government to Almaasat financial restructuring of the currency, organization and development of coins.”

He added that “the central bank decided to introduce the metal in the next three months, which will be the class of 1000 dinars and 500 dinars.”

He noted that “the Central Bank of Iraq conduct extensive contacts to coordinate with international organizations and experts from the world to take this decision his way.”

The main Functions of the Central Bank Iraq to maintain price stability, monetary policy implementation Including exchange rate policies, and management Reserves Currency Foreign, and issue And management Currency, as well as to regulate the banking sector.

My link

• Upvote 1

My take is that the three month period will be either the period of time they believe it will take to complete the process, or to mint the two new denoms. The Central Bank has stated that they already have coins available to be traded in, so either these coins are of different denoms, or the amount of the coins they have are not sufficient to complete the process. They did infact state that they will begin this process THIS WEEK, and we all know that "this week" is just about over! I believe that we will see a move in the next few days!! Just my humble opinion! God Bless!

didn't the article yesturday say this week? can they get anymore confusing GO RV!!!!

Its been said many, many times, that just before we see the change in the exchange rate, that we would be bombarded with misinformation!!! Therefore....I take confussion as a good sign! :huh:

YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY SMOKE AND MIRRORS I'VE SEEN OVER THE PAST 7 PLUS YEARS???, WELL TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I'VE LOST COUNT BUT ITS BEEN A BUNCH :angry::angry:

I concur with you on that one.....Having been into this madness for 7 plus years myself..... Confusion, smoke & mirrors....Un-clarity in general....That's the very nature of this Dinar thing ( don't know if it's correct calling it an investment as such). That is also part of the Fun ( or so I used to think)

Conflicting information = RV!

Is that right? But confusion & conflicting (dis) information have been going on and got worse with time, right from the beginning.....

Edited by umbertino

Maybe they'll be worth 1 dollar and 50 cents or a 5 dollar and a 10 dollar coin because paper money wears out quicker. They have to have the coins to cover the % on taxes they collect or pay...don't think the ole USA didn't show them a thing or 10,000 about how to collect taxes on EVERYTHING.......THATS WHY WE HAVE COINS.....

My question is this... IF they are going to revalue the dinar the WHY would they make coins worth 500 and 1000 dinar? Nobody needs to be walking around with change worth over $3,000 USD if it comes out to what some clowns think it will.

That make no freaking sense.

I'm going to assume that he is talking about the coins in terms of their pre RV value. I seriously doubt you will see a coin that will have 1000 or 500 on it if their purpose is to raise the 3 zero's.

What the hell? Hahaha this is really weird......spending money to make coins to distribute with the same value as some of the bills......hmmmm well that to me points to them not getting ready to do anything for sometime.....cause you wouldnt need them if your going to be raising the value significantly and you wouldnt need them if your about to RD.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What the hell? Hahaha this is really weird......spending money to make coins to distribute with the same value as some of the bills......hmmmm well that to me points to them not getting ready to do anything for sometime.....cause you wouldnt need them if your going to be raising the value significantly and you wouldnt need them if your about to RD.....

My thoughts exactly.

• Downvote 1

There we go..... the old keep is back!

I like it.

The article is posted on Curr ency Newsh ound and the poster left out that the 500 and 1000 coins would possibly not be released for 90 days..... and in 90 days Congress has the beginning of the special committee that will make the cuts and decide new taxes ...... some things just make you go hummmmmmm... anyone see who is pulling the puppet strings? Hope I am wrong and it happens way before then ..... but I am not betting the farm .....