Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are we there?

Stevevintennessee

Hey all. So I have been hearing a lot about these coins that are coming out into the marketplace soon, and I have seen a specific article mentioned a few times... most recently by Med.

So I went out and found the article here it is. Does this mean that we are there?

Does the RV have to take place before these coins come out? Is it really happening this week, or is it another "we will get it done this week by having a meeting about postponing it for 2 weeks to get it done" Those are my questions peeps!

Lemme know your thoughts! By the way I found this on currency newshound. Just remove the spaces and you can check it out for yourself!

http :// another site. wordpress. com/2011/08/02/iraqi-dinar-will-regain-glory-and-coins-in-our-pockets-soon/#more-37190

Dinar regain glory and coins in our pockets soon

Posted 01/08/2011 07:23 PM

Central Bank will soon begin to lift the three zeros with the advice of international economic organizations and Baghdad?

A Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq that Iraq began the restructuring of the involvement of the currency of international economic organizations focus on raising three zeros and the development of new metallic currency.

The appearance of Mohammed, told the people that “the central bank agreed with the international organizations on the process of restructuring of the currency and support the level of the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency (dollar).”

He pointed out that “the process of restructuring, which will begin this week will focus on providing appropriate climates to raise three zeroes from the local currency in addition to the development of simple coin for 500 dinars and 1,000 dinars.”

And that “the level of the local currency will evolve during the next five years, according to the structure established by the Central Bank, which will address the economic gap of the part.”

“The current currency exchange Atertqa backward and to the level of advancement of the Iraqi economy and to address the gap and inflation during the next phase.”

He expressed the IMF in August / August, his support of the Iraqi economy in the event of having a number of economic measures including the privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq.

The Iraqi government has denied holding any change in the local currency this year to reduce inflation. The local currency of Iraq has passed in the history of changes to several, most recently in 2004 when the former Governing Council replaced the previous currency, which was the symbol of the former regime.

The main tasks Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector.

• Upvote 7

Well, it's pretty clear.... paragraph three indicates that their currency will be supported by international organizations valued to the dollar. And paragraph four indicates that the restructuring will occur this week. The coins being released do them no good now since ytheir current value is 1170 IQD = 1USD. So, it's logical to assume that for the coins to have value, the information in paragraph three and four will do this.

• Upvote 5

Well, it's pretty clear.... paragraph three indicates that their currency will be supported by international organizations valued to the dollar. And paragraph four indicates that the restructuring will occur this week. The coins being released do them no good now since ytheir current value is 1170 IQD = 1USD. So, it's logical to assume that for the coins to have value, the information in paragraph three and four will do this.

See that is exactly what I thought too!

The only thing I don't get is does the rate change have to come in the beginning of the plan, or can it come later? Interesting! I would take a 1/1 return fo sho!

• Upvote 1

With the coins being currently so low in value, I can't see how any IRAQ person would use them.... they would have to carry a ton of them around to purchase from the merchants, that is if the merchants would accept them in the first place. So, IMO, it seems logical thgat the restructuring of their currency would have to occur first, or very soon after the release of coins, rather than later.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My only question to this article is this

How can you raise 3 zeros from the Iraq currency & have a 1,000 IQD coin??????????

Sounds to me like the 500 & 1,000 IQD coins will be the new large denoms & you exchange them for the higher 5,000, 10,000 & 25,000 notes

If that is the case then many will come unstuck as there will be a brief time to exchange them.......................doesnt mean they will RV before.................more than likely RV after the exchange

It doesnt sound to good to be honest but I do hope I am wrong.

Perhaps someone can ask Adam to clarify this

Great find Steve

Regards

Z

• Upvote 2

How can you raise 3 zeros from the Iraq currency & have a 1,000 IQD coin??????????

Sounds to me like the 500 & 1,000 IQD coins will be the new large denoms & you exchange them for the higher 5,000, 10,000 & 25,000 notes

If that is the case then many will come unstuck as there will be a brief time to exchange them.......................doesnt mean they will RV before.................more than likely RV after the exchange

Great find Steve

Regards

Z

My thoughts too! Thanks for the reply!

I am curious to see what Adam thinks!

It sounds like more smokes and screens here. They never give the complete information as to the whole system of coins and bills on purpose, just to keep people in check. They have to justify information to the public but not necessarily all the information at once. This is deliberate to keep the masses from either dumping all of the dinar or buying lots of it in one shot, like billionares, countries, ect. Redinominations are more openly discussed but an RV, it is done with total controlled secrecy. JMMHO. Stay grounded and GLTA. Go RV.

• Upvote 3

:) When reading Iraqi news, I just have a couple of rules. When they say they are going to do something, then they probably won't! When they say soon, it will probably be postponed! When they say they are going to vote, probably not!

These are a few of the things I have picked up from watching our Iraqi friends! It will almost always, be just the opposite!

Keep the faith though, we are closing in on this thing!

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 2

:) When reading Iraqi news, I just have a couple of rules. When they say they are going to do something, then they probably won't! When they say soon, it will probably be postponed! When they say they are going to vote, probably not!

These are a few of the things I have picked up from watching our Iraqi friends! It will almost always, be just the opposite!

Keep the faith though, we are closing in on this thing!

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

Isn't that like when a girl says no she really means yes?

Here little piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The metal content in the coins - at the current exchange rate - far exceeds their exchange value i.e. the coin metal is worth more than what you can buy with it.

To me the coins are a beautiful indicator of a pending, dramatic increased value for the IQD.

• Upvote 2

Im willing to bet a $1000 it doesnt happen this week. Any takers???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does anyone have proof of the coins? I'm having trouble seeing how the 500 and 1000 coin fit in with a rv. Is it possible they are coming out with coins that parallel our quarter and dimes? It would seem wierd to rv at 1:1 per say and have poeple walking around with 3 coins worth 1000 dinars each. Just doesn't seem to jive in my head. I hope the coins are of different values than we are hearing. Someone set me straight please.

here little piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Great find Steve

Regards

Z

MY GUESS:

I am assuming they will introduce the coins as a means of 'restructure' (look at me i have coins in my currency!! We are moving in the right direction!!) then remove the 0s making them 1iqd and .5iqd. Then RV.

i dont think they can remove 3 zeros without replacing those dinars back into circulation ... 30 trillion dinars would turn into 30 billion dinars if they simply delete 1000 dinars in exchange for 1 dinar....

the govt budget is 20% of iraqs gdp .and it is at around 110 trillion dinars .. or 110 billion dollars ..

aslo theres 30 million iraqis in iraq .. 30 billion dinars just simply devided up anongest 30 million people is 1000 apiece ..

we know per capita in iraq is 4000 right now and expected to be 9000 by next year ..

so deleting 2 xeros instead of 3 wouyld just be enough to cover citizens net worth .. not including govt budget and reserves for home loans car loans ect ...

so i see if this rvs for a dollar per dinar .. deleting one zero off 30 trillion dinars would leave a minimal 3 trillion in circulation ..

they have to rv over the dollar in order to get iraqis to use dinars over dollars ..

i dont care what any of these storyscoming out in the internet or the iraqi press say .. i think we will all be surprised

• Upvote 3

I was wondering where this article came from. What source? Who translated it? I noticed this article kept using the words" raise" and" lift" the zeros, but all the recent articals straight from the CBI have been saying delete or remove. Very differnt ones is R/V and one is R/D.

• Upvote 1