Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another bank rumor from another site

j904

Wow, I went into Wells Fargo last week to wire transfer for more dinar and the CSR laughed at me when I asked him about the dinar. :angry:

GI, that sure was not very nice of him! But, on the bright side, when you go back to cash in make sure you smile pretty at him while you do it LOL... I bet you will not have to say a word about that to him and he will remember :D

Think of this next time you read a crazy bank story.

If there is 3 million Dinar holders in the US. (Which I doubt) and half of them ran to the bank the same day of the RV (hard to believe) to cash in. Well as of March 31st, 2011 there was 6,453 banks in the US which means at worst case scenario an average bank would get a little over 200 Dinar cash ins in one day... that's 25 an hour. So the worst case scenario they would have a busy day.

I know... money management and other investments, yada, yada but that's a small percentage.

RV will be great when it happens but IMO... no bank lines, no waiting, no extra staffing, no problem.

I guess I really hadnt thought about it that way.... how many people could be in line to cash in at a time if we all ran out as soon as we heard. :)

I heard last week people were cashing in...I ran to the bank....The Teller said nope...not yet... She made me an offer for my Dinar though....3 marbles, a rabbits foot,some pocket lent and a snow globe paper-weight. I turned it down though, I believed SHE would be getting mega screwed in the deal. : )

• Upvote 1

Not mine just passing on what I found.....

Emailed to uy.s directly from DebTarHeelGirl

08/02/2011 OK Everyone - this time DebTarHeelGirl has real intel - A minister friend of 28 years just called me- his minister friend went to Chase in Louisiana today right at closing - he went over to Foreign exchange teller window and she told him they were about to close but if he had his dinar on him Chase could cash it out right then at a rate of $2.34 any unlimited amount so they invited him to come back tomorrow as they will have full staff working over time for next few weeks to cash everyone out. I know this minister personally that called me with this information for 28+ years - he is NOT in any chat rooms or Intel sites - he has been in this for 6+ years now... no reason to lie as GOD could strike him first. I trust him and I believe him emphatically. AMEN I say we are there!!!

Debtarheelgirl is Debbie Earp, a real estate agent in NC.....I sent her a question on Facebook asking her if the minister lied to her or if she adds religious people to her own lies to make them sound credible??? I'll post her reply if she does.....

The truth is out there...

I know this minister personally that called me with this information for 28+ years - he is NOT in any chat rooms or Intel sites - he has been in this for 6+ years now... no reason to lie as GOD could strike him first.

End Quote

Great comedy line.

never says he cashed in at all. They told him to ccome back.

End Quote

But according to that post they told him that if he had dinars with him they could exchange right then... So what's the difference?

I say B.S Fluff, Minister or not. Is this suppose to lend some truth to the statement because their is a Minister involved. Why would you post this without proof? I just don't understand people who want to post this crap. Do you really think $ 2.34, and the Ministers are the only one's to know of the event. Even though you are passing it along, you should know better. Thanks for the B.S. pass along. Post something postive that will help us all understand and cope on this very long journey. There are already enough Guru's around.

There have been attempts at that before. To try and push BS where apparently Ministers were involved..... With that same (lame and ridiculous) line/explanation that since they are Ministers then they just cannot lie...

Which only adds BS to the already existing BS.

Emailed to us directly from DebTarHeelGirl

08/02/2011 OK Everyone - this time DebTarHeelGirl has real intel - A minister friend of 28 years just called me- his minister friend went to Chase in Louisiana today right at closing - he went over to Foreign exchange teller window and she told him they were about to close but if he had his dinar on him Chase could cash it out right then at a rate of $2.34 any unlimited amount so they invited him to come back tomorrow as they will have full staff working over time for next few weeks to cash everyone out. I know this minister personally that called me with this information for 28+ years - he is NOT in any chat rooms or Intel sites - he has been in this for 6+ years now... no reason to lie as GOD could strike him first. I trust him and I believe him emphatically. AMEN I say we are there!!!

Where is Louisiana? I live in New Orleans and I am willing to check in with this chase branch. I will introduce my self as THE MINISTER! That should work.

Wow, I went into Wells Fargo last week to wire transfer for more dinar and the CSR laughed at me when I asked him about the dinar. :angry:

I went into my bank to get my Dinars ,asked how much is a dong worth..she looked at me I asked her again .....I told her that it was Viet Nam dong she turn a nice shade a red

• Upvote 1

Wow!

If they weren't going to hell before, they are now!

A nameless minister cashed in so you should come buy more Dinar because that

story has to be true!

Once again I laugh at the extents these pumpers will go to.

I will appologize if I'm wrong.

Let's hope I'm wrong.

WOW! Too make a confession that basically is damning someone to hell! That is treading on VERY dangerous ground. It is one thing to disagree with a statement someone makes, but a statement such as the one you just made is wrong on so many levels!! For one thing, I didnt read anywhere in the post that stated anyone cashed in...and nowhere in the post did I see anyone make any statements requesting someone to purchase dinar..or anything else for that matter!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please tell me where. I live in Baton Rouge and am in Baton Rouge as I type this and I can be anywhere in Louisiana within 4 hours. Where is the location of chase? If you dont want to put it on the board email me at royehill007@hotmail.com

I will take 2.34 till the cows come home

WOW! Too make a confession that basically is damning someone to hell! That is treading on VERY dangerous ground. It is one thing to disagree with a statement someone makes, but a statement such as the one you just made is wrong on so many levels!! For one thing, I didnt read anywhere in the post that stated anyone cashed in...and nowhere in the post did I see anyone make any statements requesting someone to purchase dinar..or anything else for that matter!

Did you read the part about, no reason to lie as god could strike him first?? Sound like he just damned him self. If someone is going to blatenly lie about this and think it will influence more people because he uses religion in the lie. Then yes, he wont be a happy camper.

• Upvote 1

The part where they said if he had his Dinar on him he could cash in, or wait till tomorrow.--- I view that as a cash in story.

The whole story is a request for someone to purchase Dinar. That's the whole goal of the Pumpers.

I damned no one to hell. These bank stories are to pump up sells of the dinar and tieing a minister into the story is an added ploy to squeeze more money

out of people who would be more inclined to spend because there is a religious aspect to the story.

The way I see it, if you add the religious part to prey upon the week and make a buck, then yeah there's a good chance that you are going to hell.

However, I am not the voice, nor the judgement maker for God. He is the only one who can judge and condemn someone to hell.

Did you read the part about, no reason to lie as god could strike him first?? Sound like he just damned him self. If someone is going to blatenly lie about this and think it will influence more people because he uses religion in the lie. Then yes, he wont be a happy camper.

Thank you Thor.

You said it better than I.

Isnt DebTarHeelGirl one of Frank's little Angels????Their stories are getting more and more desperate.

C'mon guys!!!

So long as the CBI is auctioning off dinars at 1170, ther IS NO and has BEEN no RV!

Here is today's auction:

Announcement No. (1951)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3-AUG-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 18

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 182,758,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 182,758,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Just $2.34, last I heard was over $8.00....biggrin.gif

So was Robbinson....

Have fun and

Expect the Unexpected...........

OK I just called a Chase Bank in my area which is a full service bank and asked if they could exchange Foreign currency and they said yes...I then told them I had dinars and she said sorry but they quit selling or buying Dinars over a year ago. I asked he if that was just at her location and she said no Chase Bank quit dealing with the dinars...Hmmmmmm

Foreign exchange teller window ???

At a Chase bank in Louisiana??

I've been to many a bank, and have never seen an "foreign exchange" window.

Maybe NY or LA??

But I doubt it.

Most of the Big Four banks in LA don't (Chase, B of A, Wells and Citibank) have foreign exchange teller windows. For that, you have to make an appointment with either a manager, or another employee that's the designated foreign currency person. I know, because I went to my local B of A branch a couple of months ago to sniff around a little and got some information from them about their procedures for foreign currency wire transfers. When I walked in and told the greeter what I wanted, she had me sit in the waiting area until someone from 'in back' came out to talk to me. This branch looked like every other branch with the usual teller windows, and then one merchant window set aside on one end. There was a 'booth' area for safe deposit box clients, but anyway ... that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

What I'd love to know is whether the O P's minister friend went back to the bank today and cashed in or not.

Anyone ?? Anyone ??

OK I just called a Chase Bank in my area which is a full service bank and asked if they could exchange Foreign currency and they said yes...I then told them I had dinars and she said sorry but they quit selling or buying Dinars over a year ago. I asked he if that was just at her location and she said no Chase Bank quit dealing with the dinars...Hmmmmmm

No 'hmmmm' necessary. It's common today to be looked at funny when you ask them about the IQD. No one will touch them until they become recognized as currency for trade, which presently they are not. That sentiment doesn't mean this is a bad investment, or that it's a scam. It means that this currency isn't worth much against the USD right now, and so banks won't be making any money on them. That's why they won't deal in the IQD. Once the currency becomes viable, recognized on FOREX and becomes worth more than 1/0 of a penny against the USD, you can walk back into your bank and make the transaction. Asking about it right now is pointless.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

GO RV !!!

:D