Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Bytes: Phoenix Doesn't Think That We Wil Have To Wait For After Ramadan

DinarThug

CNN. Ur Source For Rumors And Animal Balloons. We're Still Working On How To Make A Camel.

8-1-2011 Guru Med THINGS ARE HEATING UP FOR US. THEY ARE TRYING TO REMOVE THE LARGE DENOMS, BUT I AM AFRAID WITHOUT AN INCENTIVE IT WILL NOT WORK, [the rv] IS THE ONLY INCENTIVE. IF CORRECT ON OUR SPECULATION THEN .86 WILL BE MORE MONEY THAN ANY OF US COULD EVER HAVE WISHED FOR. I BELIEVE THEY WILL HIT $3 PLUS IN A FEW YEARS, BASED ON OIL PRODUCTION. WHENEVER IT IS THE 1ST IN IRAQ, ANY MOMENT AFTER THAT, BASED ON ALL THE FACTS WE HAVE, DONT BE SURPRISED IT IS OVER

8-1-2011 Guru Mailman17 RAMADAN IS IMPORTANT TO THEM. BUT THIS WILL NOT WAIT FOR RAMADAN. I ALSO LIKE THE DRAFT LAWS GOING BEFORE PARLIMENT. EDUCATION OF THE PEOPLE WILL COME. ITS COMING TOGETHER QUITE NICE, SLOWLY..BUT IT WILL GET HERE

8-1-2011 Guru asdf The President made a statement that they have a deal on the debt ceiling. One agency has already downgraded the U.S. rating from AAA to AA. This may be a week you remember for the rest of your lives, be ready for anything, brace for impact. August is going to be one heck of a ride. But, if you hold the Iraqi dinar, I think it will be a good one for you.

7-31-2011 Guru Seeker Ramadan will NOT cause a delay in the RV. I'm sure there are hidden things that could possibly screw with the timing, but Ramadan is NOT one of them!

7-31-2011 Guru OkieOilMan LET'S SEE WHAT TONIGHT BRINGS AND WHETHER OR NOT THE DEBT CEILING VOTE IS SETTLED AND THAT WILL BE A INDICATOR OR NOT AS TO WHETHER IT HAS BEEN AN INTERVENEING FACTOR IN THE R/V HOLDUP OR NOT. I WAS TOLD LAST WEEK THAT TONIGHT WOULD BE ANOTHER WINDOW OF OPORTUNITY AND PROBABLY THE BEST OPORTUNITY WE WOULD EVER HAVE.

7-31-2011 Guru asdf If we see Monday morning come and we don't have a debt ceiling agreement, all bets are off, the markets will be a thing to behold. The markets will go down, if they devalue the rating from AAA to AA, the value of the dollar will go down. Some people are saying when Ramadan begins, put everything away, I disagree. Don't see how we can go much further, don't see how the U.S. can go much further, how much further Europe can go and the poor people of Iraq, how much more can they put up with, how long can this be prolonged. That is one of the reasons I do not think that we will have to wait for the drop of the artificial rate of the Iraqi dinar until after Ramadan. Be ready for anything, expect the unexpected...this can happen at any time. This is going to be one heck of a week.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Ur Source For Rumors And Animal Balloons. We're Still Working On How To Make A Camel.

Some people are saying when Ramadan begins, put everything away, I disagree. Don't see how we can go much further, don't see how the U.S. can go much further, how much further Europe can go and the poor people of Iraq, how much more can they put up with, how long can this be prolonged. That is one of the reasons I do not think that we will have to wait for the drop of the artificial rate of the Iraqi dinar until after Ramadan. Be ready for anything, expect the unexpected...this can happen at any time. This is going to be one heck of a week.

Hey Thug... thanks for the post. I couldn't agree more on this point of Phoenix's. Can't say why exactly, other than my gut feeling, but it definitely would be unexpected to have it RV during Ramadan. And what a celebration they would have. emot-woot.gif Hmmmm... come to think of it, what a celebration we would have! eyebrows.gif

Let me know when you get the camel balloon thing perfected, hey, can you make one for me smoking a cigeratte... I would walk a mile for a smoking camel (though I don't smoke em myself, I will leave that up to "the camel"). wink.gif

• Upvote 3

Did anyone suggest that it might happen on Thursday. I know the big 'o's" birthday party is Wed. I just thought that a Guru (idiot) might predict that the announcement might happen at the birthday party and then everyone can start saying it will RV on Thursday? Hey-- then they can push it till the weekend and call for another Monday? Sorry, did not see this in the Guru post and felt sure it would ge there.

• Upvote 4

I personally think, that this would be a great time for them to RV. What better, than to give their country this gift, during the Ramandan! Wouldn't you think they might be a little grateful to their government?

Keep your hat on, the train is picking up a lot speed now!

Go RV!!! ;););)

• Upvote 6

Did anyone suggest that it might happen on Thursday. I know the big 'o's" birthday party is Wed. I just thought that a Guru (idiot) might predict that the announcement might happen at the birthday party and then everyone can start saying it will RV on Thursday? Hey-- then they can push it till the weekend and call for another Monday? Sorry, did not see this in the Guru post and felt sure it would ge there.

pappy1, are you sure you're not Poppy2? :angry::o:lol::D j/k

• Upvote 1

Thanks DT, we need some more excitement in the titles though, you are slacking a little, is it because its Monday?

Lol ! In the 'Bytes' Postings I Let the Gurus make the Headlines. Who can compete with them ? :D

However, I can give u a Sneak Peek at Tomorrows "CNN Enquirer" Stories that We're working on ....

Maliki Denies Fathering an Alien Bigfoot Baby: He Claims That A "Certain" Pink Piggy Squealed On Him !

Plus - Shabbi's Ramadan Diet Secrets

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 4

Maliki Denies Fathering an Alien Bigfoot Baby: He Claims That A "Certain" Pink Piggy Squealed On Him !

LOL....Thanks Thug!!! Looks like I can go get a Minister job in Iraq....Maybe Minister of Defense, and that would complete the government!

I think you and piggy should get credit for completing the government. Maliki only likes his peeepppsss! Now, I am one!

Go DADDY M!

Go RV!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 4

Funny you mention this.........if it has not already made it here, one of the knuckleheads have at least implied O would not be celebrating his b-day, if the rv had not happened by then....lol

Some of these gurus say the most foolish things, yet people still follow them....... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 1

8-1-2011 Guru Med THINGS ARE HEATING UP FOR US. THEY ARE TRYING TO REMOVE THE LARGE DENOMS, BUT I AM AFRAID WITHOUT AN INCENTIVE IT WILL NOT WORK, [the rv] IS THE ONLY INCENTIVE. IF CORRECT ON OUR SPECULATION THEN .86 WILL BE MORE MONEY THAN ANY OF US COULD EVER HAVE WISHED FOR. I BELIEVE THEY WILL HIT $3 PLUS IN A FEW YEARS, BASED ON OIL PRODUCTION. WHENEVER IT IS THE 1ST IN IRAQ, ANY MOMENT AFTER THAT, BASED ON ALL THE FACTS WE HAVE, DONT BE SURPRISED IT IS OVER

8-1-2011 Guru Mailman17 RAMADAN IS IMPORTANT TO THEM. BUT THIS WILL NOT WAIT FOR RAMADAN. I ALSO LIKE THE DRAFT LAWS GOING BEFORE PARLIMENT. EDUCATION OF THE PEOPLE WILL COME. ITS COMING TOGETHER QUITE NICE, SLOWLY..BUT IT WILL GET HERE

8-1-2011 Guru asdf The President made a statement that they have a deal on the debt ceiling. One agency has already downgraded the U.S. rating from AAA to AA. This may be a week you remember for the rest of your lives, be ready for anything, brace for impact. August is going to be one heck of a ride. But, if you hold the Iraqi dinar, I think it will be a good one for you.

7-31-2011 Guru Seeker Ramadan will NOT cause a delay in the RV. I'm sure there are hidden things that could possibly screw with the timing, but Ramadan is NOT one of them!

7-31-2011 Guru OkieOilMan LET'S SEE WHAT TONIGHT BRINGS AND WHETHER OR NOT THE DEBT CEILING VOTE IS SETTLED AND THAT WILL BE A INDICATOR OR NOT AS TO WHETHER IT HAS BEEN AN INTERVENEING FACTOR IN THE R/V HOLDUP OR NOT. I WAS TOLD LAST WEEK THAT TONIGHT WOULD BE ANOTHER WINDOW OF OPORTUNITY AND PROBABLY THE BEST OPORTUNITY WE WOULD EVER HAVE.

7-31-2011 Guru asdf If we see Monday morning come and we don't have a debt ceiling agreement, all bets are off, the markets will be a thing to behold. The markets will go down, if they devalue the rating from AAA to AA, the value of the dollar will go down. Some people are saying when Ramadan begins, put everything away, I disagree. Don't see how we can go much further, don't see how the U.S. can go much further, how much further Europe can go and the poor people of Iraq, how much more can they put up with, how long can this be prolonged. That is one of the reasons I do not think that we will have to wait for the drop of the artificial rate of the Iraqi dinar until after Ramadan. Be ready for anything, expect the unexpected...this can happen at any time. This is going to be one heck of a week.

109,000 to 1 USD what will that be? It is certainly down from last week, I think? Does anyone know about this for it is a currency change alert from Google Alerts!

Capital Market / 08:44 , Aug 01, 2011

The market has firmed up this week and prices increased at most origins, Sri Lanka reporting the highest. At the Commodity Exchange India, trading was more active, particularly for August and September contracts. Robust export data coupled with tight supply demand position restricted the profit taking in the pepper. Pepper exports surged by 21% to 5,750 tonnes and value increased by 88% to Rs. 15,037.50 lakh. The NCDEX Pepper August contract ended the week down by 0.47% at Rs. 29452 after moving in the range of Rs. 28840-30122 per 100 kg.

In Lampung, prices increased by 3% locally and 2% fob. Normally, July/August used to be the main harvest in Lampung. Due to changes in weather pattern, major pepper crop in East Lampung has been harvested. In North Lampung, crop in progress is poor.

At the beginning of the week, local price of pepper in HCMC increased by VND 2,000 per kg from VND 109,000 B) last week. At the second half of the week the price decreased to VND 109,000 again. On an average, local price of black pepper in HCMC increased marginally by 1%. Fob prices of Vietnamese black remain unchanged.

In Sarawak, prices were stable both local and fob. In dollar terms however, the local price increased by 2% due to strengthening of local currency against US Dollar. In Brazil local and fob prices increased by 1 and 2% respectively.In Bangka, local prices of white pepper decreased by 3% locally

http://www.indiainfoline.com/TV/

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1