Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter 7 just went bye-bye for 12 more months?

takestime

Your link don't work, But yes it was extended another year under the original agreement, But they can prove to be able to get out at any time they have done all that the agreement was on. HLC, Borders, what have you. Dont let it shake you . :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just read this on newshounds site.

This is not good.

I know many feel that he belongs in the rumer section, but where does he get this and is this one true ???

http://another site.wordpress.com/

he has a misunderstanding of what happend and the UNSC meeting....the SC simple extended the UNAMI mandate....that meeting had NOTHING TO DO WITH CHAP 7

• Upvote 5

There meeting the other day was all about the old agreement that was drawn up in 2009 folks thats all the meeting was about . They have to Report to the UN about every 4 months, thats all the meeting was about. The progress they have made since 2009. :blink:

Just read this on newshounds site.

This is not good.

I know many feel that he belongs in the rumer section, but where does he get this and is this one true ???

http://another site.wordpress.com/

First off it is not a "he"

The site is run by a woman pretending to be a man.

Second off the reason "her" stuff can only be posted in rumors is because "she" is known for changing articles and posting old info with new dates and nothing she post ever has a working link.

So with that all said you are well advised to disreguard anything you read there be it good, bad or otherwise.

fwiw

• Upvote 4

Okay people, I just got a -1 for asking what this was all about?

Really?

It's posted on the UN site and it talks all about Chap. 7.

See for yourself...

But it did say it could be lifted within the 12 month period....

So maybe that's tomorrow?

Bwaaahahahahaha! :huh:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

See Carrello, Thats what I went thru yesterday !!!! Take two fingers and push straight down your throat JK :)

wait a few minutes and there will be a good post you know how Fridays are up and down up and down.... Keep the faith, I need you to keep me right in the head !!!!!!

Okay people, I just got a -1 for asking what this was all about?

Really?

It's posted on the UN site and it talks all about Chap. 7.

See for yourself...

But it did say it could be lifted within the 12 month period....

So maybe that's tomorrow?

Bwaaahahahahaha! :huh:

leveled you out :D

In your defense..this information is sweeping a lot of boards today (can use search-can't list other sites) with current updates articles and some knowledgeable people who study this as well as the connection of chapt7 and UNAMI.

Wishwell11

First off it is not a "he"

The site is run by a woman pretending to be a man.

Second off the reason "her" stuff can only be posted in rumors is because "she" is known for changing articles and posting old info with new dates and nothing she post ever has a working link.

So with that all said you are well advised to disreguard anything you read there be it good, bad or otherwise.

fwiw

Thanks for the heads-up coolbeans....I was reading along thinking to myself, self....WTH over....then I read your post and its all quite clear now :D Thanks!

Thanks GinaG....

I did post in Rumers after all! =)

I'm gonna listen to Phoenix tonight and see what his take on it is... he seeems to have a level head.

Also, I originally tried to link the UN site and the link came out weird and not correct.

Maybe that's why I am getting minuses?

Too funny this RV game!

Take care.

• Upvote 1

Your link don't work, But yes it was extended another year under the original agreement, But they can prove to be able to get out at any time they have done all that the agreement was on. HLC, Borders, what have you. Dont let it shake you . rolleyes.gif

Thanks, Biker, for the sanity. It sounded pretty bad there for a minute.