Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How do I place the same futures bet Soros did?

pirateoflight

Seems more legit than dinars these days. Might as well capitalize somewhere! In my oppinion default is inevitable and has been part of the plan since before I was born. If you don't know how to do it please refrain from posting comments until someone is able to share. Thanks

LMAO :lol:

soros did not make the bet sorry

Who did?

LMAO :lol:

Who did?

If i had to guess i would say We did to suck in all the people that we are now sucking in and then drop the hammer on there ass........................

When we dont lose our AAA credit rating

You do know we invented credit dont you

Why would any body in there right mind think for one minuet that we would go under .

sucking in GREEDY people that is all this is. YOU WILL SEE very soon

or if you like PERPETRATING A WAMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

First of all you gotta buy into the idea that this bet he made is fact. Can you provide us a link or some other form of validation that in fact Soros did make that bet? Where did you get information that makes you believe that this is a legit investment? You seem so convinced that this is a legit opportunity I'd like to know what factual infomation it was that convinced you that you should invest in the default of the US debt?

First..............I don't believe that this is fact and furthermore I believe it is just a load of bollux invented by a..........dare I say it?...........a guru. Second.........I find it disgusting you'd be willing to invest against the people of the United States no matter what. Period.

The people of US are placed in a position against their will by a bunch of self serving politicians on both sides by spending us into oblivion and then turn around at look at us and say YOU are gonna have to pay for our mess. Then to make matters worse You want to invest against us and make a fracking buck off our misfortunes? Seems inevitable so let's make a buck?!!!! Hey if he's gonna I wanna too? Mercinaries...........both of you.

I'm an American........I don't like betting against America......................Got that?

Carry on.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Info you WILL NEVER GET!!! George Soros has thee inside connections. He is a super criminal. You don't want to know the things he has done or do the things he is doing. Money isn't worth it. Align your heart with Christ, He will give you more than anything this world could offer.

While your at it, just stick with this investment, I'm sure you'll be fine. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

First of all you gotta buy into the idea that this bet he made is fact. Can you provide us a link or some other form of validation that in fact Soros did make that bet? Where did you get information that makes you believe that this is a legit investment? You seem so convinced that this is a legit opportunity I'd like to know what factual infomation it was that convinced you that you should invest in the default of the US debt?

First..............I don't believe that this is fact and furthermore I believe it is just a load of bollux invented by a..........dare I say it?...........a guru. Second.........I find it disgusting you'd be willing to invest against the people of the United States no matter what. Period.

The people of US are placed in a position against their will by a bunch of self serving politicians on both sides by spending us into oblivion and then turn around at look at us and say YOU are gonna have to pay for our mess. Then to make matters worse You want to invest against us and make a fracking buck off our misfortunes? Seems inevitable so let's make a buck?!!!! Hey if he's gonna I wanna too? Mercinaries...........both of you.

I'm an American........I don't like betting against America......................Got that?

Carry on.

Yep from Texas also go on say how ya feel

Info you WILL NEVER GET!!! George Soros has thee inside connections. He is a super criminal. You don't want to know the things he has done or do the things he is doing. Money isn't worth it. Align your heart with Christ, He will give you more than anything this world could offer.

That the right attitude

Edited by The RockStar

George soros was dubbed the man who broke the bank of England. He essentially made a 10 billion dollar bet against the UK Pound. Similar things have happened I remember a story on dateline a few years ago these guys bet against the housing market and made billions I was just searching for it there is a book about Called the greatest trade ever ....one hand it makes you mad the people really bet on the crash of the housing market and on the other hand our govt was warned time and time again and these guys saw it coming kinda brilliant...dirty brilliant

George soros was dubbed the man who broke the bank of England. He essentially made a 10 billion dollar bet against the UK Pound. Similar things have happened I remember a story on dateline a few years ago these guys bet against the housing market and made billions I was just searching for it there is a book about Called the greatest trade ever ....one hand it makes you mad the people really bet on the crash of the housing market and on the other hand our govt was warned time and time again and these guys saw it coming kinda brilliant...dirty brilliant

He used 10 billion dollars to make 1 billion dollars..

And then this happened:

How Did Soros Lose $1.5 Billion in 6 Months?

When John Paulson lost a half of a billion dollars from his Sino Forest investments, it was all over the news. When George Soros lost $1.5 Billion in 6 months, it didn’t get nearly the same coverage. Instead everybody is talking about Soros’ returning $1 Billion to his investors because he doesn’t want to register with the SEC. Earlier this year Carl Icahn did the same thing but he was claiming that he didn’t want his investors to lose money when the market goes south. Everybody thought Icahn is getting bearish about the market but he wasn’t. He’s one of the best performing hedge fund managers this year. His holdings gained 10% since the end of the first quarter. On the other hand George Soros’ top holdings lost more than 4% during the same time period.

George Soros’ $1.5 Billion loss didn’t make the news because he didn’t lose all that money in one place. Soros sold gold, yet the yellow metal kept reaching new highs. His stock picks performed worse than the market and on top of that he sold a large chunk of his holdings when the markets dipped. A lot of small losses added up to more than a billion dollars. Soros’ fame reached its peak in 1992 when he made $1 Billion from his bets against the Bank of England. This year his bets lost him more as he underperformed the market in double digits.

Soros’ top stock pick was AdecoAgro (AGRO). Soros had $366 Million in AGRO at the end of March. The stock lost nearly 13% since then. Soros’ second largest stock pick was Interoil (IOC) with a $302 Million position at the end of first quarter. This stock lost 21%. IOC is one of the stocks Whitney Tilson was heavily shorting. Soros’ third largest position was a put option on the SPY. SPY is up 1% during the past 4 months. Soros’ fourth largest position was Lawson (LWSN) and the stock lost 7%.

George Soros lost $1.5 Billion because his biggest bets were poor and he sold them at the wrong time.

http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/2011/07/27/how-did-soros-lose-1-5-billion-in-6-months/

Edited by ProPlayr

Hey a billion dollars is a billion dollars it's nothing to sneeze at he put up 10 billion and profited another billion I'd take it ....a lot of good info though anyone that puts up that kinda money is gonna lose but he is a master currency manipulater and IMO he is just evil ...I mean have you heard him talk.

Hey a billion dollars is a billion dollars it's nothing to sneeze at he put up 10 billion and profited another billion I'd take it ....a lot of good info though anyone that puts up that kinda money is gonna lose but he is a master currency manipulater and IMO he is just evil ...I mean have you heard him talk.

I wonder how much of that was his profit, considering it was the hedge fund that made the investment and not him personally.

Soros,

Do any of you know him personally? Neither do I. I dont believe everything I read but I can tell you that any one who makes it that big needs a full time agency just to keep shining on top to the BS pile.

Warren Buffet and all those big time money makers are in a place we cant even begin to understand. They dont even know about everything they own or the people they employee. They are empires upon themselves.

I respect that ability to make money. I do not like when the ability to make so much can potentially hurt so many too. It is a double edged sword and if we do well enough to have a small slice of this good life be ready for the responsibility.

Have a great day and week and go RV.

PEACE

Seems more legit than dinars these days. Might as well capitalize somewhere! In my oppinion default is inevitable and has been part of the plan since before I was born. If you don't know how to do it please refrain from posting comments until someone is able to share. Thanks

If you need to ask how you wouldn't understand.

• Upvote 1

I keep hearing Soros is bad. Can you please tell me what he did to make him a super criminal? I am really curious.

So ...... now that the debt ceiling has been raised..... does the US get his Billion bucks??? More importantly can we throw it into the medicare or health care or social security pile? I think the Pres' bday party has already been paid for. ;)

Namaste!

Soros is a genuine, certified USDA inspected, registered class A prick! That's basic stuff and it goes downhill from there. Another Rothschild hangaround,

You are comparing Rothchild with Soros. Please tell me exactly what you mean? I am extreemly curious. Trust me there are many name but I personally want to know what tied you to those two specifically.

I appreciate your response and look forward to the answer.

Peace...