Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just threw up in my shorts

Alex38

I mean... C'MON GUY!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[iM Viper] This didn’t happen yesterday but hopefully we will something to

today! [9:17:38 PM] brokenwrench: Announcement 7-24-2011 14:55 “What I hear just

heard a little bit ago is that on the European Forex, the Dinar is bouncing

between 8 and 11 dollars today. What I’ve heard is that they have an agreement

on the budget which will be announcement sometime today. Then at about 17:00

today, we will have the RV on the Forex board in this country and that we will

probably go to the bank sometime tomorrow or Tuesday and the FIP will be coming

in tomorrow.” (and) Now does that put the Fed’s back into business? “No. The

Feds are gone. They’ve been gone for at least 3 weeks now.” (GUESS WHO GOES WITH

THE FED????) (aad) So in other words, we are funding the Treasury Bank. “Yes, so

this will be the Treasury Bank. So what I’m hearing is that it will be between 8

and 11 dollars now. That should put everyone in very good shape.”

Here is my response: (Alex38): Really? REALLY? I MEAN.... REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! D*ck! <_<

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 9

I wonder what he means by "European Forex". This seems like BS to me. I am constantly keeping up with EUR, GBP, CHF and other European currencies in my trading. If this really hit over there as he claims, other currencies would have reacted AND it would have been all over forex boards and trading rooms. I call BS until I see proof.

• Upvote 13

Yeah, I agree, I think that is BS...the Forex hasn't changed at all. I've been monitoring it for the last 2 weeks while here at work. I have one more week here at work and I'll continue to watch it. The RV between 8 and 11 dollars would be wonderful, but I doubt very seriously it'll go that high.

I wonder what he means by "European Forex". This seems like BS to me. I am constantly keeping up with EUR, GBP, CHF and other European currencies in my trading. If this really hit over there as he claims, other currencies would have reacted AND it would have been all over forex boards and trading rooms. I call BS until I see proof.

It is BS. Trust your trading experience and training.

Good call.

It did not hit here in Dubai today as i read on another site.

More lies and deceit from the pumpers.

Well I guess I'm out of a job...no one told me and I'm still sitting at my gov desk. Gosh I hope I still get my paycheck...oh that's right it does not matter cause I can go cash in right after they can me! :)

Good thing I just finished that bag of chips...one less thing to pack...onto my can of almonds...

Edited by darthvonna

Wow ... I'm flabbergasted !!!

I didn't think anybody would top that $5.25 rate ... :blink::huh::rolleyes:

I'm afraid he hasn't quite topped the rate i have seen on another site - $12.25; although, if he saw it bouncing on the "European" Forex, then it might be GBP which would make his prediction in the $12.80 - $17.60 range either of which would be an all timer. Can someone follow up with V to see if it is truly GBP?