Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fresh intel From The Possum..Huge News....

possum

Well, that's what I have been waiting for. I guess I am off to the bank on Monday. Thanks for the update, Mr. P. Rest assured, you are the best "guru" I have ever seen. Party like a "Rock Star," buddy. You and Momma deserve it!

• Upvote 1

It's official the RV is done.

as long as new people sign up, your jokes will still be fresh to them. for me (and others) your same old schtick of crying wolf about the rv being done 2 times a week have been getting really, really old. i mean the first few times i had a slight laugh under my breath but after the 100th time of you telling us it rv'ed at the 4.75 rate its clear you need to get some new material. your other post from back in may was brought back up and i see that earned you over 120 negatives. take a hint. go away. provide something positive or put your junk in the off topic forum because you bring nothing to the table here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Get your affairs in order people! Possum says done, take it to the bank, Literally! Get B. of A. on speed dial for Monday, arrange for someone to watch the kids, type out resignation letters for work! RV's here so lets get ready to Rumble!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1