Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

6 Days and Counting

cisole

I feel that! I have literally dreamt of the RV the past 3 nights. Differeant scenarios, walking into the bank, ao on and so forth. Yes. I need to go to meetings, teehee! I for sure am a dinaraholic. Oh well. Better than most other addictions! :) tick-tock, tick-tock, tick tock.......

¡¡Go RV Already!!

• Upvote 1

Not only is it getting harder to sleep, but it's getting harder to not just kick the crap out of my boss.

Dont kick him yet,Ramadom will start ,but the RV isnt a sure thing yet. Stay grounded ! After RV isnt good time either,he will sue you and take your blessing,just walk away.

• Upvote 2

Dont kick him yet,Ramadom will start ,but the RV isnt a sure thing yet. Stay grounded ! After RV isnt good time either,he will sue you and take your blessing,just walk away.

That sounds like good advice, and part of the "stealth mode" we should all attempt to be in. You sure don't want to paint a big ol' target on your forehead. Enjoy the blessing, but don't be crazy with it! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif Cisole, your the bell of the ball, or the squeal of the pen... something like that, but all good!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 1

Not only is it getting harder to sleep, but it's getting harder to not just kick the crap out of my boss.

We need to do some visualization exercises here.

Visualize this if your boss has been a pain in the (pick your body part here). It RVs, you tell your boss your'e not welling well (this is the truth, as your jumping up and down inside, your stomach is twisting and turning, jittery, and hard to keep your emotions in check). Go cash in and return to work as if nothing has changed. When your boss does something that ranks up with one of the top 20 things your boss has every done wrong, you turn to the boss and say we need to talk now.

You walk into the office and your boss sits behind the desk. You sit down and lay way back and put your feet on the desk. You tell your boss that this just doesn't seem to be working out very well. You are leaving little scuff marks on the desk with your shoes. I'm just going to have to quit. What I do not take with me you can just go ahead and pack up and either ship it to my house, give it to goodwill, or trash it. If you really need my help on something I will be willing to help as you helped me to exist for years. I am available for consultation on every Wednesday from 9 AM to Noon, at my normal rates of 10,000.00 dollars an hour. I probably will not be seeing you again, but I just wanted you to know I'm having a great life. Stroll down the isle and exit the building then you get into that beauty of a vehicle that you just got and drive off. :) :) :)

Why hit your boss? You can have more FUN by just gently leaving scoff marks!

Edited by Kanga
  • Upvote 2

So the question you gotta ask yourself is do ya feel lucky, well do ya punk :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Chilli B) B)

• Upvote 1

Six days & counting...this is exactly what they said last Sunday.

With all the due respect... When somebody gives a time indication/countdown ( like 15,10, 7,6,5 days).... don't count on it... Having said that... Maybe this time will be different.........But I personally won't count on it........

This thing will pop up all of a sudden with no apparent sign/warning whatsoever......Like a thief in the night......jmho.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3