Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's window!

RVmePLZ

7-23-2011  Guru Adam Montana I’m pretty excited about the next 7 days or so!  Word is that HCL OR Chapter 7 could be pushed through before Ramadan. We need a stable Iraq, GOI, and either HCL or Chapter 7 lifted before we see the RV. The GOI (government of Iraq) is seated and sufficiently stable to support an RV, Chapter 7 is not lifted at this time, nor is the HCL complete.   HCL is Hydro Carbon Law – basically, it is what is stopping Iraq from opeating as a business. They can’t effectively profit from their oil until the HCL is resolved and Chapter 7 is what is keeping Iraq from acting as a full powered country – they are prohibited from operating a full military.  If Iraq RVs before HCL, they can’t sell oil to back the value of the dinar, if Iraq RVs before Ch7 is lifted, they can’t protect themselves from Iran or another invading country.  What I’m hearing, they are going to try to get BOTH issues shoved through almost simultaneously.  This will be HUGE news!   If they can get the HCL or CH7 to go through, we are IN THE MONEY!

I don't know why they put Adam in the guru category, nor do I agree with that. But I sure am excited about what he's been saying lately!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

7-23-2011  Guru Adam Montana I’m pretty excited about the next 7 days or so!  Word is that HCL OR Chapter 7 could be pushed through before Ramadan. We need a stable Iraq, GOI, and either HCL or Chapter 7 lifted before we see the RV. The GOI (government of Iraq) is seated and sufficiently stable to support an RV, Chapter 7 is not lifted at this time, nor is the HCL complete.   HCL is Hydro Carbon Law – basically, it is what is stopping Iraq from opeating as a business. They can’t effectively profit from their oil until the HCL is resolved and Chapter 7 is what is keeping Iraq from acting as a full powered country – they are prohibited from operating a full military.  If Iraq RVs before HCL, they can’t sell oil to back the value of the dinar, if Iraq RVs before Ch7 is lifted, they can’t protect themselves from Iran or another invading country.  What I’m hearing, they are going to try to get BOTH issues shoved through almost simultaneously.  This will be HUGE news!   If they can get the HCL or CH7 to go through, we are IN THE MONEY!

I don't know why they put Adam in the guru category, nor do I agree with that. But I sure am excited about what he's been saying lately!

That is too funny. You are posting what he said on this site, that someone then posted on the other site, and then bringing it back here for all of us to read again.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I don't know why they put Adam in the guru category, nor do I agree with that. But I sure am excited about what he's been saying lately

Mr. Montana, whether he be called a guru or a prognosticator is the only one on the internet that I trust with my grey matter. He is always telling it like it is, and no sugar coating. I like that and I am standing by him as as the "ONLY" source I pay credence to. Since I got in to this investment, I have read some unbelievable crap from many sources... I have been banned from several sites for asking the tough questions. Here, I can find out what is really going on without the "Okieisms" and determine where my investment is.

Thanks Adam !!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

I don't know why they put Adam in the guru category, nor do I agree with that. But I sure am excited about what he's been saying lately

Mr. Montana, whether he be called a guru or a prognosticator is the only one on the internet that I trust with my grey matter. He is always telling it like it is, and no sugar coating. I like that and I am standing by him as as the "ONLY" source I pay credence to. Since I got in to this investment, I have read some unbelievable crap from many sources... I have been banned from several sites for asking the tough questions. Here, I can find out what is really going on without the "Okieisms" and determine where my investment is.

Thanks Adam !!!

I agree, Adam is one of the only ones who isn't going to feed you a line of crap. When he says something, I take it as credible, and not bs. Thanks for all you do for us Adam.

That is too funny. You are posting what he said on this site, that someone then posted on the other site, and then bringing it back here for all of us to read again.

...and don't forget, you reposted the reposted post of the original post... ummm, I'm blink.gif

Apologize for asking here....but did I read somewhere Adam lives in Wisconsin?

Yes... Adam is a cheeshead, from Neenah I believe. Don't know if he is a Packer fan, though it's likely!

I think I got a picture of Adam from a detective I hiredcool.gif

Mongo's fast, he already found him! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Adam really doesn't claim rates and dates; so guru status would apply I would think.

However, Possum would be considered a guru for always claiming rates and dates.

... and always being wrong I might add... but we need the stand up comedy to keep the mood light! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

From Webster's: "guru- b : one who is an acknowledged leader or chief proponent c : a person with knowledge or expertise". I would say that fits Adam if you were to ask me. It seems that with all of the others, the term is used SARCASTICALLY. just sayin'.......

• Upvote 1