Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle Has Landed – IMF updates: Dinar Recaps

cisole

[Eagle Has Landed] it was just RECOMMENDED to the UN Security Council that Iraq be accepted back as a member of the international society in good standing, i.e. lift all sanctions of Ch VII….. the decision will be made on July 28th… to watch the hearings go to CHANNEL 4 of the UN Web Cast the Iraqi Ambassador to the UN is now speaking

6:54 [Eagle Has Landed] Just because IMF CANNOT force the revaluation of any country’s currency, does not meant that things cannot be worked-out in the back room, Chicago style!

VIA DD, can't post link

• Upvote 17

I watched the webcast, and there was nothing from Melkert about Iraq being completely removed from Ch 7. He said that Iraq needs to take tangible and expeditious action to resolve the outstanding issues in regards to their obligation to Kuwait and Ch 7 (I'm paraphrasing, but that's 99% accurate). Most notably, implementing the ERBIL AGREEMENT and M submitting the official letter recognizing the demarcation of the border with Kuwait. These are two things which they have complete control over and have failed to do. IMO, these guys are trying to wriggle out of Ch 7 without doing these things, hence getting France and China to support their release.

Now, the Erbil agreement is supposed to be implemented by the 23rd or 24th which is two weeks from the meeting at Talabani's with all the top politicos (Melkert also referenced this meeting was held on June 10th). We'll see if that happens. As far as the border issue and UN Res 833, I'm not aware of any real progress being made on that. I believe that Juni mentioned an issue back in the 50s or 60s where Iraq never ratified the border lines, and Sadaam used it to justify the invasion. The UN won't let that happen again. These guys need to play ball, or Ch 7 isn't going anywhere.

• Upvote 7

Great info. Thanks for the post. Hope that the Iraqis finally get their act together and move forward. Chapter 7 is definitely holding up an RV. Hope the 28th of July brings good news.

It is the Global Settlements that is holding the RV up. Research it Powerful and China Is pushing it.

[Eagle Has Landed] it was just RECOMMENDED to the UN Security Council that Iraq be accepted back as a member of the international society in good standing, i.e. lift all sanctions of Ch VII….. the decision will be made on July 28th… to watch the hearings go to CHANNEL 4 of the UN Web Cast the Iraqi Ambassador to the UN is now speaking

6:54 [Eagle Has Landed] Just because IMF CANNOT force the revaluation of any country’s currency, does not meant that things cannot be worked-out in the back room, Chicago style!

VIA DD, can't post link

Could anyone direct me to the date of July 28?

• Upvote 3

Thanks Cisole for the post. Thanks Zaborniake for your insight as well. Either way they are getting things done at hyper speed now and things are looking real good. Bring on the blessing and let's get off this wild ride. Go RV!!!!!!!! God Bless everyone involved. Semper Fi :)

• Upvote 1

what items beside possibly a border dispute with Kuwait or a power struggled between the groups could be holding the RV from going North , or up as it should be? I trully wonder if they realize how much they -the Powers that be =Are holding their own people from being able to live a half way Normal life. When will they put their people before their own greed. The world watches in wonder as the Iraqi Gov makes themselves look like the Biggest bunch of numbskulls ever. How many times must we send people over to try to help before they catch on. maybe, we will see Babylon Fall again. I sincerely hope NOT.And why no word on all the Supposed CONTRACTS that have been signed WITH ALL THE BIG OIL COMPANY'S, WHAT RATE did they settle on ? AND , where's all the TRUE INTEL? so far NOTHING BUT Far fetched RUMORS amounting to Nothing.2004 till now and still no better off as to the RV happening. so the wait continues. Just my personal opinon. or 2 cents worth.

Thanks for the great post, Cisole.

Yup, I agree. July 31 will be the day Iraq becomes it's own sovereign entity, with ch 7 sanctions removed...the training wheels also removed...to allow Iraq to stand on it's own two feet. Shabbs wants this done so badly...and the people of Iraq deserve to enjoy improved lifestyle...and yes, Iraq will be the biggest economy on the planet.

They are looking to trade close to the Kuwaiti Dinar rate...as a way to enjoy sound bilateral trade relations.

Get your LLC into place folks...no time to dilly dally now. Game on.

28 July is the meeting for UNAMI adoptions. They may implement or remove things then.

Hmmmmmm! I think I see a new "target" date for Gurus everywhere. That is a long way off, though, they still have this weekend/Monday to predict when it doesn't happen today or tomorrow.