Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sat Nite Live OKIE: I Have 3 Sources Now To Call The RV

DinarThug

This is CNN. Broadcasting From An Adult Shoppe In Baghdad. Wow, Check Out The Feathered Boa Burqa's. Hubba Hubba !

Okie Saturday evening from xxxxxxxxxxx

07/16/2011

6:10 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]. ACCORDING TO LATEST CALL FROM IRAQ THE R/V OCCURED LAST NIGHT IN IRAQ. THE DINAR IS TO GO LIVE AND BE SEEN HERE IN THE USA MONDAY MORNING--

6:11 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I NOW HAVE THE 3 SEPERATE SOURCES I REQUIRED BEFORE I CAN CALL THE R/V--

6:16 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MAN--IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG TIME TILL MONDAY MORNING ISN'T IT?

6:18 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] USE THE REMAINING PORTION OF THE WEEKEND IN PRAYER AND PLANNING FOR THIS HORIZON EVENT

6:19 PM [DianneB] OKIE OIL MAN : Monday tomorrow for me in Australia : Will it show Tuesday for us, do you know ?

6:20 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DIANNEB--COULD BE TOMMOROW FOR YOU--EAST TO WEST---JUST CHECK AND IF SO LET US KNOW--HOWEVER--SUNDAY IS NOT A BANKING DAY DOWN UNDER IS IT?

6:21 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] IT IS SUPPOSE TO GO INTERNATIONAL MONDAY MORNING HERE IN THE USA SO EXTRAPOLATE FROM THAT WINDOW OF TIME IN RELATION TO WHERE YOU ARE

Read More button on right

6:23 PM [stormyrain] Okie - is the rate as you have indicated over the last three months... thanks you..

6:23 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] RAIN---AS FAR AS I KNOW

6:26 PM [sunshine] OKIE OIL MAN ..my dear,do you think we could see the rate update as soon as..2 to 3 AM later tonight on CBI...thnaks

6:26 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SUNSHINE--WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE--YOU CAN'T CONTROL IT CAN YOU?

6:27 PM [iqdgranny] [sailman] OKIE -- for the Dinar Investor in europe and Canada -- do you expect Europe to show earlier and Canada at the Same time as the USA

6:28 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SAILMAN--EXACTLY-----EAST TO WEST PROCESSION

6:30 PM [lecu] OKIE OIL MAN: Just got back from hospital, Les is having spinal surgery Monday 6:30am, do you have news I can give him? thanks his wife!

6:30 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] LECU--YES TELL HIM TO HURRY UP AND GET WELL AND TO GET TO THE BANK AFTER MON MORN'

6:31 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I WOULD THINK DINAR'S ORDERED NOW WOULD NOT BE DELIVERED. (PERSONAL OPINION)

6:35 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] REJOICE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT--IT'S BEEN SO UP AND DOWN OVER THE YEARS THAT I FEEL NUMB TO THE WHOLE THING

6:37 PM [iqdgranny] [eleanor] Okie are your sources still sticking by the rate you've talked about for some time?? [eleanor] Okie when you Mr. smith, and mr. wesson go to the bank what is the next thing you'll do?

6:38 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ELENOR--BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF

6:40 PM [iqdgranny] [Hecht] Okie if you please SIR...IS it still 360 degrees compass reading starting at the middle east??

6:40 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] HECHT LET'S SEE---HMMMM------360 DEGREES PLUS 90 DEGREES----PRETTY CLOSE

6:41 PM [iqdgranny] [gracie] Got back in to the room late Okie what was the final thing that let you call this a done deal

6:41 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] GRACIE--THE 3RD CALL FROM BAGDAD AND KIRKUK TODAY

6:45 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I WONDER IF FRIENDS 702 (WHAT A NAME--FRIENDS) EVEN KNOWS THE HUNDREDS OF HOURS PUT IN TRYING TO GET INTEL AND FURNISH IT AND WONDER IF HE REALIZED THAT INTEL CHANGED SOMETIME IN A MINUTE--THIS IS WHAT IS DIS-HEARTENING

6:45 PM [iqdgranny] [xjchaser] Okie what do you think the percentage of people in this world who weren't blessed enough to be part of this monetary miracle? Just saying if you are part of this you have been blessed by God in amounts you can't conceive

6:46 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PROBABLY 99.9% OF THE WORLD WASN'T INVOLVED WITH THE R/V OF THE DINAR--WE WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN OURSELVES

6:47 PM [iqdgranny] [sing4u2] Okie...for security purposes, do you recommend getting an 'encrypted' cell phone line, and if so, how would one do so?

6:48 PM [iqdgranny] [wmawhite] For Okie..................do you expect that we will see the rate at the banks first,.........then followed by Forex and CBI??

6:48 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SING4U2--NOT NECESSARY--IF SECURITY IS AN ISSUE--BUY DISPOSABLE PHONES

6:48 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] WILMAWHITE--YES

6:48 PM [iqdgranny] [allcredit] Oakie - what is the attitude of the general population of Iraqu? Do they really hate us and want us out or do they appreciate what we tried to do for them?

6:49 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ALLCREDIT--ATTITUDE DEPENDS ON WHICH AREA YOUR IN---SOME AREAS CONSIDER US AS LIBERATORS AND A LOT OF AREAS CONSIDER US AS OCCUPIERS

6:49 PM [iqdgranny] [bIG E] we are sorry you have had to put up with that in your house brother Okie

6:50 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BIGE--COMES WITH THE TERRITORY SOMETIMES

6:50 PM [iqdgranny] [DINARWINIAN] Okie this may not be a question U can anser but maybe the mods or tech savvies on here once RV what type of security measures will u take for computers IE encryption programs

6:51 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DINARWINIAN--TRANSFER RECORDS TO LAPTOP AND KEEP IT IN SAFE

6:51 PM [iqdgranny] [sSO_Scooby] what your drop dead date for this ri/rv or do you have spread on this rv/ri in dates not days

6:52 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SCOOBY--R/V IS HISTORY NOW

6:53 PM [iqdgranny] [DinarTruth] may i ask without being accused of negativity? what makes the info this time more credible than in the past?

6:53 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MRS LESLIE CUSTER--R/V DONE DEAL AT 12 PM LAST NIGHT IN IRAQ--WILL SEE IT INTERNATIONALLY MONDAY MORNING

6:55 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MRS CUSTER--TELL LESLIE OKIE SAID HI AND GET WELL SOON TO HELP YOU SPEND YOUR BOUNTY FROM ABOVE

6:56 PM [iqdgranny] [DinarAddict] hey okie how bout i buy you a water buffalo steak i know we both had one long ago

6:56 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] NO MORE TOUGH WATER BUFFALO FOR ME empty.gif empty.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Horizon event? I thought it was called an event horizon...you know...the point in space near a black hole where if anything goes past it it gets sucked in...even light? Kinda like one of Okie's posts...if you get too close to it all of your intelligence gets sucked out...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

have you heard the banks will now be closed sunday

link to other thread

Oh look they only decided this today....mmmm very strange

Karbala (NINA) – In its meeting on Saturday, July 16, the Karbala Provincial Council decided that Sunday, July 17, is a holyday on the occasion of Shaban’s rituals.

Source at the Council told NINA that the Council decided Sunday a holyday for all government offices, except security agencies.

He pointed out that the decision is to facilitate participation in the Shaban’s rituals. / End

Read more:

• Upvote 1

have you heard the banks will now be closed sunday

link to other thread

Oh look they only decided this today....mmmm very strange

Karbala (NINA) – In its meeting on Saturday, July 16, the Karbala Provincial Council decided that Sunday, July 17, is a holyday on the occasion of Shaban’s rituals.

Source at the Council told NINA that the Council decided Sunday a holyday for all government offices, except security agencies.

He pointed out that the decision is to facilitate participation in the Shaban’s rituals. / End

Read more:

I wonder if this is for the whole country or just Karbala...

This is CNN. Broadcasting From An Adult Shoppe In Baghdad. Wow, Check Out The Feathered Boa Burqa's. Hubba Hubba !

Okie Saturday evening from xxxxxxxxxxx

07/16/2011

6:10 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]. ACCORDING TO LATEST CALL FROM IRAQ THE R/V OCCURED LAST NIGHT IN IRAQ. THE DINAR IS TO GO LIVE AND BE SEEN HERE IN THE USA MONDAY MORNING--

6:11 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I NOW HAVE THE 3 SEPERATE SOURCES I REQUIRED BEFORE I CAN CALL THE R/V--

6:16 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MAN--IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG TIME TILL MONDAY MORNING ISN'T IT?

6:18 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] USE THE REMAINING PORTION OF THE WEEKEND IN PRAYER AND PLANNING FOR THIS HORIZON EVENT

6:19 PM [DianneB] OKIE OIL MAN : Monday tomorrow for me in Australia : Will it show Tuesday for us, do you know ?

6:20 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DIANNEB--COULD BE TOMMOROW FOR YOU--EAST TO WEST---JUST CHECK AND IF SO LET US KNOW--HOWEVER--SUNDAY IS NOT A BANKING DAY DOWN UNDER IS IT?

6:21 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] IT IS SUPPOSE TO GO INTERNATIONAL MONDAY MORNING HERE IN THE USA SO EXTRAPOLATE FROM THAT WINDOW OF TIME IN RELATION TO WHERE YOU ARE

Read More button on right

6:23 PM [stormyrain] Okie - is the rate as you have indicated over the last three months... thanks you..

6:23 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] RAIN---AS FAR AS I KNOW

6:26 PM [sunshine] OKIE OIL MAN ..my dear,do you think we could see the rate update as soon as..2 to 3 AM later tonight on CBI...thnaks

6:26 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SUNSHINE--WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE--YOU CAN'T CONTROL IT CAN YOU?

6:27 PM [iqdgranny] [sailman] OKIE -- for the Dinar Investor in europe and Canada -- do you expect Europe to show earlier and Canada at the Same time as the USA

6:28 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SAILMAN--EXACTLY-----EAST TO WEST PROCESSION

6:30 PM [lecu] OKIE OIL MAN: Just got back from hospital, Les is having spinal surgery Monday 6:30am, do you have news I can give him? thanks his wife!

6:30 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] LECU--YES TELL HIM TO HURRY UP AND GET WELL AND TO GET TO THE BANK AFTER MON MORN'

6:31 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I WOULD THINK DINAR'S ORDERED NOW WOULD NOT BE DELIVERED. (PERSONAL OPINION)

6:35 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] REJOICE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT--IT'S BEEN SO UP AND DOWN OVER THE YEARS THAT I FEEL NUMB TO THE WHOLE THING

6:37 PM [iqdgranny] [eleanor] Okie are your sources still sticking by the rate you've talked about for some time?? [eleanor] Okie when you Mr. smith, and mr. wesson go to the bank what is the next thing you'll do?

6:38 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ELENOR--BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF

6:40 PM [iqdgranny] [Hecht] Okie if you please SIR...IS it still 360 degrees compass reading starting at the middle east??

6:40 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] HECHT LET'S SEE---HMMMM------360 DEGREES PLUS 90 DEGREES----PRETTY CLOSE

6:41 PM [iqdgranny] [gracie] Got back in to the room late Okie what was the final thing that let you call this a done deal

6:41 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] GRACIE--THE 3RD CALL FROM BAGDAD AND KIRKUK TODAY

6:45 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I WONDER IF FRIENDS 702 (WHAT A NAME--FRIENDS) EVEN KNOWS THE HUNDREDS OF HOURS PUT IN TRYING TO GET INTEL AND FURNISH IT AND WONDER IF HE REALIZED THAT INTEL CHANGED SOMETIME IN A MINUTE--THIS IS WHAT IS DIS-HEARTENING

6:45 PM [iqdgranny] [xjchaser] Okie what do you think the percentage of people in this world who weren't blessed enough to be part of this monetary miracle? Just saying if you are part of this you have been blessed by God in amounts you can't conceive

6:46 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] PROBABLY 99.9% OF THE WORLD WASN'T INVOLVED WITH THE R/V OF THE DINAR--WE WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN OURSELVES

6:47 PM [iqdgranny] [sing4u2] Okie...for security purposes, do you recommend getting an 'encrypted' cell phone line, and if so, how would one do so?

6:48 PM [iqdgranny] [wmawhite] For Okie..................do you expect that we will see the rate at the banks first,.........then followed by Forex and CBI??

6:48 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SING4U2--NOT NECESSARY--IF SECURITY IS AN ISSUE--BUY DISPOSABLE PHONES

6:48 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] WILMAWHITE--YES

6:48 PM [iqdgranny] [allcredit] Oakie - what is the attitude of the general population of Iraqu? Do they really hate us and want us out or do they appreciate what we tried to do for them?

6:49 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ALLCREDIT--ATTITUDE DEPENDS ON WHICH AREA YOUR IN---SOME AREAS CONSIDER US AS LIBERATORS AND A LOT OF AREAS CONSIDER US AS OCCUPIERS

6:49 PM [iqdgranny] [bIG E] we are sorry you have had to put up with that in your house brother Okie

6:50 PM [iqdgranny] [DINARWINIAN] Okie this may not be a question U can anser but maybe the mods or tech savvies on here once RV what type of security measures will u take for computers IE encryption programs

6:51 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DINARWINIAN--TRANSFER RECORDS TO LAPTOP AND KEEP IT IN SAFE

6:51 PM [iqdgranny] [sSO_Scooby] what your drop dead date for this ri/rv or do you have spread on this rv/ri in dates not days

6:52 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SCOOBY--R/V IS HISTORY NOW

6:53 PM [iqdgranny] [DinarTruth] may i ask without being accused of negativity? what makes the info this time more credible than in the past?

6:53 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MRS LESLIE CUSTER--R/V DONE DEAL AT 12 PM LAST NIGHT IN IRAQ--WILL SEE IT INTERNATIONALLY MONDAY MORNING

6:55 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MRS CUSTER--TELL LESLIE OKIE SAID HI AND GET WELL SOON TO HELP YOU SPEND YOUR BOUNTY FROM ABOVE

6:56 PM [iqdgranny] [DinarAddict] hey okie how bout i buy you a water buffalo steak i know we both had one long ago

6:56 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] NO MORE TOUGH WATER BUFFALO FOR ME empty.gif empty.gif

Serioulsy...Does this guy ever give up.. How many times has it RV'd already. I for one am tired of this BS. I only read the first line and than click...

CAN this be real???

my 02 cents

• Upvote 3

My Brother is in Iaq and i know for a fact it didn't RV last night. No cash in Monday or Tuesday.

Im not saying it will RV but with the banks closed from Thursday until Monday, it surely wouldnt be made public even in Iraq until Monday if it were to RV

Edited by blonde_minx

Well, I got banned from Okie's site. I left a openly disrespectful post. Imagine that...LOL! Other people are saying it might happen, so who knows? I might have to apologize to Okie. Nope! Not gonna do! Two years of calling it doesn't make you right when you get lucky. NUFF SAID!!!! :blink:

• Upvote 1