Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Story Behind The Dinar

Q.Tyler

The story of the dinar plan can be related all the way back to George Bush Sr, you see in the Bush history they have always been known for being "oil heads". They had an oil mining field pumping a low GPD of oil out of houston. Bush Sr was always in love with oil and became friends with the saudis, he became great friends with Ghaith Pharaon. They became such good friends that they had regular conversations and he was welcomed into the White House at anytime, about the same time gas was very cheap. Saudi's were very rich in oil and Bush Sr loved his friendship with the oil rich Saudi man. Bush Sr. would meet with his friend in Saudi as well, a couple years pass in Bush Sr presidency and he is introduced to Salem bin Laden. The Bin Laden family was the secondest richest to the royalty, they own huge oil fields and at the time were very deep into internationally trade. Bush Sr becomes very good friends with Salem bin Laden and even gave him real estate opitions to live in Houston Texas to get his thoughts on Bush's oil mine in Texas.

After the foundation of the BUSH-BIN LADEN friendship is intact and formed, Bush Sr. the "oil head" realizes he will never be able to make the money he wants to make pumping oil out of Houston. Keep in mind the Bin Laden family is originally from Saudi Arabi, Bush Sr. is good friends with Saudis that can be found in research, ok moving along Bush is now 3 years deep into a friendship with Saudis, even has got their personally opinion about his Oil fields in Houston. I believe from hours of research that the Saudis and bush form a plan to invade a middle east country. Not sure if it will be afganistan or Iraq, but one of the two will be invaded for their outstanding oil production.

Bush Sr. becomes friends and helps or advises saddam and his country to invade kuwait, but what Saddam never realized at that time their was something called the United Nations, and you could not invade another country without permission. We help Iraq invade Kuwait and burn their oil fields down which collapses their currency and oil production. In my eyes this was a test run on the Kuwait currency to see if it can take a collapse and revalue at a high rate and in history you can see it did HAPPEN.

United Nations was unaware of the Iraq and Kuwait war which was started by Saddam, later the U.N investigates the war and Iraq is put on sancations on international trade which caused turmoil with the people and Saddam, in other words made his dicatorship reign fall. But the U.S knew to trick Saddam to invade without permission. Saddam thought we would be geninue because he trusted somewhat of that the Saudi's say and at the time Saudi's dominated oil and still do. Bush sr tries to get over to the middle east with the WTC bombing but it wasnt valid enough to go invade. Bush sr runs out of time

Moving along, Clinton takes office and you notice a lot of wars slow down and he was a pretty great president besides his affair lol..

ok NOWW!! BUSH JR.. DADDYS BOY

Bush takes office and now here comes all the drama with the MIDDLE EAST again.

A plan is formed 9/11/2001

you see to go to a war you have to have a valid reason for united nations. what other reason to invade in the middle east with a war on "terror"

ok so Salem has a brother who loves military and moves to afganistan. His name OSAMA BIN LADEN aka SCAPEGOAT

A plan is formed for the war on terror to invade a middle east country

9/11 HAPPENS god bless the lost lifes on that day ... SAD im sorry if anyone lost anyone

Osama agrees with his brother to be the scapegoat but promises he will never be caught or captured. Also OSAMA is very sick and expected to die because of his kidney problems

Osama sends 2 suicide afgans to america to learn how to fly .. they learned in florida..so they hi jack two planes that hit the towers..missle hits pentagon and idk about the other plane.. loose change explains all of that moving along

ok we have a valid reason for war on terror..

WE invade afgansitan we find out their oil is decent but nothing like IRAQ.. also afganistan does have al-queda and thats when you saw americans getting their heads cut off god bless their souls.

we LEAVE afganistan and we find a better chance in IRAQ THAT DADDY SETS UP for lil Bush jr.

We say IRAQ has W.M.D and they want to bomb us .. U.N approves it .. We invade Iraq ..

Never find a weapon .

MAKE IRAQ PEOPLE TURN ON SADDAM AND HANG HIM ... WE GO TO WAR FOR I SAY 3 YEARS AND THEN WE take over their govt after saddam is KILLED

U.N doesnt lift sancations until june 30th 2011.. and now they can trade..

Also the face of terror was never pronounned dead in the states ,yet osama was reported dead in dec. 2001 in afganistan..

SHOCKING BUT TRUE.

IM SAYING PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE YOUR TVS...

THATS ALL FOR NOW ILL TAKE ?S

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS OR SPELLING I WROTE THIS VERY FAST... ANY ?S IM HERE ALL DAY

GOD BLESS

sorry also after invading iraq we pring 27 trillion dinar and wipe out saddam currency.. hoping to benefit just like kuwaits currency..

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 17

The story of the dinar plan can be related all the way back to George Bush Sr, you see in the Bush history they have always been known for being "oil heads". They had an oil mining field pumping a low GPD of oil out of houston. Bush Sr was always in love with oil and became friends with the saudis, he became great friends with Ghaith Pharaon. They became such good friends that they had regular conversations and he was welcomed into the White House at anytime, about the same time gas was very cheap. Saudi's were very rich in oil and Bush Sr loved his friendship with the oil rich Saudi man. Bush Sr. would meet with his friend in Saudi as well, a couple years pass in Bush Sr presidency and he is introduced to Salem bin Laden. The Bin Laden family was the secondest richest to the royalty, they own huge oil fields and at the time were very deep into internationally trade. Bush Sr becomes very good friends with Salem bin Laden and even gave him real estate opitions to live in Houston Texas to get his thoughts on Bush's oil mine in Texas.

After the foundation of the BUSH-BIN LADEN friendship is intact and formed, Bush Sr. the "oil head" realizes he will never be able to make the money he wants to make pumping oil out of Houston. Keep in mind the Bin Laden family is originally from Saudi Arabi, Bush Sr. is good friends with Saudis that can be found in research, ok moving along Bush is now 3 years deep into a friendship with Saudis, even has got their personally opinion about his Oil fields in Houston. I believe from hours of research that the Saudis and bush form a plan to invade a middle east country. Not sure if it will be afganistan or Iraq, but one of the two will be invaded for their outstanding oil production.

Bush Sr. becomes friends and helps or advises saddam and his country to invade kuwait, but what Saddam never realized at that time their was something called the United Nations, and you could not invade another country without permission. We help Iraq invade Kuwait and burn their oil fields down which collapses their currency and oil production. In my eyes this was a test run on the Kuwait currency to see if it can take a collapse and revalue at a high rate and in history you can see it did HAPPEN.

United Nations was unaware of the Iraq and Kuwait war which was started by Saddam, later the U.N investigates the war and Iraq is put on sancations on international trade which caused turmoil with the people and Saddam, in other words made his dicatorship reign fall. But the U.S knew to trick Saddam to invade without permission. Saddam thought we would be geninue because he trusted somewhat of that the Saudi's say and at the time Saudi's dominated oil and still do. Bush sr tries to get over to the middle east with the WTC bombing but it wasnt valid enough to go invade. Bush sr runs out of time

Moving along, Clinton takes office and you notice a lot of wars slow down and he was a pretty great president besides his affair lol..

ok NOWW!! BUSH JR.. DADDYS BOY

Bush takes office and now here comes all the drama with the MIDDLE EAST again.

A plan is formed 9/11/2001

you see to go to a war you have to have a valid reason for united nations. what other reason to invade in the middle east with a war on "terror"

ok so Salem has a brother who loves military and moves to afganistan. His name OSAMA BIN LADEN aka SCAPEGOAT

A plan is formed for the war on terror to invade a middle east country

9/11 HAPPENS god bless the lost lifes on that day ... SAD im sorry if anyone lost anyone

Osama agrees with his brother to be the scapegoat but promises he will never be caught or captured. Also OSAMA is very sick and expected to die because of his kidney problems

Osama sends 2 suicide afgans to america to learn how to fly .. they learned in florida..so they hi jack two planes that hit the towers..missle hits pentagon and idk about the other plane.. loose change explains all of that moving along

ok we have a valid reason for war on terror..

WE invade afgansitan we find out their oil is decent but nothing like IRAQ.. also afganistan does have al-queda and thats when you saw americans getting their heads cut off god bless their souls.

we LEAVE afganistan and we find a better chance in IRAQ THAT DADDY SETS UP for lil Bush jr.

We say IRAQ has W.M.D and they want to bomb us .. U.N approves it .. We invade Iraq ..

Never find a weapon .

MAKE IRAQ PEOPLE TURN ON SADDAM AND HANG HIM ... WE GO TO WAR FOR I SAY 3 YEARS AND THEN WE take over their govt after saddam is KILLED

U.N doesnt lift sancations until june 30th 2011.. and now they can trade..

Also the face of terror was never pronounned dead in the states ,yet osama was reported dead in dec. 2001 in afganistan..

SHOCKING BUT TRUE.

IM SAYING PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE YOUR TVS...

THATS ALL FOR NOW ILL TAKE ?S

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS OR SPELLING I WROTE THIS VERY FAST... ANY ?S IM HERE ALL DAY

GOD BLESS

sorry also after invading iraq we pring 27 trillion dinar and wipe out saddam currency.. hoping to benefit just like kuwaits currency..

I might be inclined to read this seriously if you stopped using disrespectful language, i.e., "daddy's boy" instead of President G.W. Bush. This man, after all, was elected by the American people as their president. (And don't try to tell me that President Bush, II, wasn't elected because the election really belonged to that idiot, computer-inventing, faulty-earth-science green-goof, Al Gore, either. Not buying it. Never did).

But I do agree--God Bless.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 5

You just joined yesterday, and your first post says that you'll take questions?

You'll take questions? Here's one for you:

Who are you to come into this forum making outrageous claims about history without proof and declaring yourself an expert who is now ready to take questions?

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

Q.Tyler....good article! definitely you have done your research and you know the history. You are a fresh air to me (the old folk). I am glad that you take the interest of studying history and passionate about it. America will need more young people who will take the history seriously. I am hoping that you will also contribute to this great country that you love. It takes the village to raise a child but it will take one person who will stand up and have a good plan to make this country great again.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 15

I might be inclined to read this seriously if you stopped using disrespectful language, i.e., "daddy's boy" instead of President G.W. Bush. This man, after all, was elected by the American people as their president. (And don't try to tell me that President Bush, II, wasn't elected because the election really belonged to that idiot, computer-inventing, faulty-earth-science green-goof, Al Gore, either. Not buying it. Never did).

But I do agree--God Bless.

He was not elected by the American people. He was put into office by the Supreme Court.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 14

Tell, Genaral Norman Swartzkoph we and other countries didn't know iraq had invaded Kuwait. You need to get your history straight, before you try to convince anyone on DV you know what your talking about. This is'nt PD members here are educated and aware of all that brought us this oppertunity.

• Upvote 9

Be respectful please.

He is entitled to his opinion; no matter how much we all disagree with it (including myself).

My suggestion, Q. Tyler, would be to back up claims and statements with links and facts.

• Upvote 4

SKJ, the votes in Florida have been counted, recounted and then recounted again so many times by independent organizations, the media

and many other groups since the election and do you know what the results are: President Bush has won EVERY SINGLE TIME. There is not ONE documented

recount that Gore has ever won. NOT ONE. EVERY recount that has ever been done by any organization (most of them left liberal groups with an agenda) have

resulted in President Bush having the most votes. Oh, by the way, that includes the over 23,000 dead people that voted for the Democratic ticket that election.

As for Q. TYLER and this original thread. Thanks for your opinion and for the freedom you have for expressing it. You can thank President Bush as you exit the

stage right. Any questions?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

there is some proof videos and documents, but our goverment would never let us in on this. This is years of research I take pride in this, I dont have the time to provide links and other things, also I am sorry for calling President Bush a daddy's boy, but I was referring to his fathers oil plan. Sorry God Bless

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Be respectful please.

He is entitled to his opinion; no matter how much we all disagree with it (including myself).

My suggestion, Q. Tyler, would be to back up claims and statements with links and facts.

But some things cannot be backed up by links if the sxxt got organized and planned by the Powers that Be.