Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about Breitling??

DRV1804

Hey DV friends....i value all your opinions...what is your take or opinion on Breitling?? Thank you in advance!! And as always........................ GOOOOOOOOO RRRVVVVVVVVVVVV!! :D:D

I really didnt start questioning him until he started pushing the smaller denoms??

I really didnt start questioning him until he started pushing the smaller denoms??

I used to listen to him.

By his own admission, he is just an investor.

I drank deeply from the small denom Kool Aid also.

I don't have anything against him, it was my own lack of diligence that let me take him seriously.

After reading a lot more official documentation, and accepting a lot less Forum Facts, I am able to skip the posts about his latest .

In all fairness, he is no worse than I would have been, if I was on the talk show circuit a few months back.

He believes what he believes, and believes in sharing it with others.

Many cling to his every word..

• Upvote 2

I used to listen to him.

By his own admission, he is just an investor.

I drank deeply from the small denom Kool Aid also.

I don't have anything against him, it was my own lack of diligence that let me take him seriously.

After reading a lot more official documentation, and accepting a lot less Forum Facts, I am able to skip the posts about his latest .

In all fairness, he is no worse than I would have been, if I was on the talk show circuit a few months back.

He believes what he believes, and believes in sharing it with others.

Many cling to his every word..

I hear ya Dalite!! Many do cling, and i have to say sometimes I will be listening to one of his radio shows and next thing you know I have him running for president lol but lately I have been trying to take a lot of the news at face value, and like you just said he's just a investor more or less giving his two cents....thank you for the feedback :)

• Upvote 1

I like the logical way Breitling looks at the news and facts past and present. He seems well educated on this subject and has helped me to understand some of the complexities of this investment. IMO he has been spot on up to this point. I give him two snaps up, lol. Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV! B)

• Upvote 5

I like the logical way Breitling looks at the news and facts past and present. He seems well educated on this subject and has helped me to understand some of the complexities of this investment. IMO he has been spot on up to this point. I give him two snaps up, lol. Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV! B)

I think thats why i cant stop listening to him..he def brings logic to the table for sure... thank you :D

• Upvote 2

Small denoms selling for what, like 10k/mill on ebay right now. Wish I had purchased lowers. As for Breitling, I am sure he has an agenda of sorts but all these blogs/sites do. That being said I think he brings good solid information to us, he makes it very clear that he gives his OPINION(based on facts) and he does not guarantee or pretend to know all. I think his updates are worth the few minutes it takes to listen to them. I dont agree with everything he says but I think he is one of the better providers of credible info in dinarland.

• Upvote 3

So far I have no reason to stop listening either. With the lower denom deal he is just trying to give people (lopsters) another way to feel safe about their investment. He has repeatedly said that what he does is put information on the table; it's up to the listener to make of it what they will. I give him two thumbs up. And that's my :twocents::tiphat:

• Upvote 3

Very level headed. Says it like he sees it! Sometimes his enthusiasm gets the best of him, specially on the defensive mode, but with that said, one can't remain quiet against finger pointing, specially without facts that are against oneself. I like his shows and his point of view. Overall, he is on point with the RV. Two thumbs up! IMMHO. GLTA and Go RV.

• Upvote 2

the way i have always took it is that he is not pumping the lower denoms but giving people an out if they are worried about the 25k notes being resigned as worthless without a chance to cash them in. i've heard him state that he himself does not see this as a possibility but an option for people who do. having said that i like him because he just sticks to ther facts and does not entertain anything that is not a documented fact. the only thing i have against him is any good teacher will look at both sides of an idea or issue and he is very one sided.

Well he's getting slammed on another post here in DV. It is funny how people talk crap when their balls are not on the chopping block. LOL Breitling is just another investor with an opinion. I listen because I do not know what is going to happen in this investment. His views help me to form my own opinions. I listen to everyones two dinars. Believe none. Remember educate while you wait, and as always,,, Have nice day! Go Iraq! Go Dinarians Go RV! B)

• Upvote 1

Hey DV friends....i value all your opinions...what is your take or opinion on Breitling?? Thank you in advance!! And as always........................ GOOOOOOOOO RRRVVVVVVVVVVVV!! :D:D

I think He explains everything very well. He has always made perfect sense to me. There are at least two individuals on here that do not like him but as far as i am concerned their opinion is worthless. If you listen to him on a consistent basis you will easily be able to follow him and have a good understanding of what he is explaining. He brings just the facts! Well if I put it in another way he brings his opinion based on facts. He has never guaranteed anything to happen. He makes a point to tell everyone that no one knows the exact date or rate. Listen to him and you will be fine. I will tell you that Breitling, Scooter and Rudy have very similar opinions. I like them all!

• Upvote 1

I think thats why i cant stop listening to him..he def brings logic to the table for sure... thank you :D

I AGREE, BREITLING IS A SERIOUS INVESTOR

AND HE BRINGS AN ANALYTICAL PERSPECTIVE

TO THE TABLE....WITH THAT BEING SAID,HE WAS

RIGHT ON POINT WITH THE LOWER DENOMS

SECONDARY MARKET ON EBAY THAT IS

EXPLODING...IT'S UNFORTUNATE THAT ALOT OF

SPECULATORS PURCHASE DINAR WITHOUT GAINING

KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE HISTORICAL

NATURE OF THIS EVENT... B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

I wish he would give an explaination on how they are "removing" 000 notes from circulation as he claims. I seriously disagree with much that he says and believe that he is either eaten up with wishful thinking or simply doesn't know what he is talking about. Seems he manipulates the events taking place to suit what he wants to happen when it is obvious what we are truely being told. He tells people what they want to hear so he is liked by many which is why I expect to get bashed into oblivion from this post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

He is an investor with an opinion. He offers others who have doubts to invest in other ways to diversify there dinar investments. LOP believers purchase lower denoms. He said himself 90% he owns 25K notes and 10% are in lower denoms. He also suggested to open a Warka account to also have electronic dinar before it RV's. I believe he is a straight up guy with only good intentions. His shows are not negative about the investment and has been positive since he started his blog. He is better to listen too then reading about the latest rumour this week. All his shows are based on FACTS which is nice and all he is showing us by doing this is seeking the truth of what will happen soon. Look for Policy and follow the Money is his famous saying. GO RV and Cheers to all dinar investors! :)

• Upvote 2

He is an investor with an opinion. He offers others who have doubts to invest in other ways to diversify there dinar investments. LOP believers purchase lower denoms. He said himself 90% he owns 25K notes and 10% are in lower denoms. He also suggested to open a Warka account to also have electronic dinar before it RV's. I believe he is a straight up guy with only good intentions. His shows are not negative about the investment and has been positive since he started his blog. He is better to listen too then reading about the latest rumour this week. All his shows are based on FACTS which is nice and all he is showing us by doing this is seeking the truth of what will happen soon. Look for Policy and follow the Money is his famous saying. GO RV and Cheers to all dinar investors! :)

That was a great answer to the previous post! I completely agree with you. You are also absolutely correct about him saying follow the policy. Good luck all!

• Upvote 3

Well he's getting slammed on another post here in DV. It is funny how people talk crap when their balls are not on the chopping block. LOL Breitling is just another investor with an opinion. I listen because I do not know what is going to happen in this investment. His views help me to form my own opinions. I listen to everyones two dinars. Believe none. Remember educate while you wait, and as always,,, Have nice day! Go Iraq! Go Dinarians Go RV! B)

In a few more minutes they'll all be beating each other up again over on that other thread. It's getting hard to take! It's like someone made them buy Dinar at the point of a gun and now it's giving them a reason to whine forever. They don't know what's going to happen any more then anybody here. All you can do is form an opinion by what your hearing. Breitling is just exited about this investment as all the rest of us are. I don't give a crap if someone is pumping Dinar and Breitling isn't a pumper, it's up to me whether I buy it or not. Breitling has a down to earth perspective and I enjoy listening. It doesn't mean I agree 100% on everything. Give the guy a break... He ain't OKIE and he ain't Possum! He's got a following and he'll be just fine. :twocents:

• Upvote 5

I admit, I don't really listen to him, but IF he is claiming that purchasing lower denominations is any type of insurance policy against a lop (redenomination), then he should probably research redenominations a bit more. They don't distinguish between note values in a redenomination, they replace the entire currency set with a completely new one. This is easily researched and verified.

• Upvote 1

I admit, I don't really listen to him, but IF he is claiming that purchasing lower denominations is any type of insurance policy against a lop (redenomination), then he should probably research redenominations a bit more. They don't distinguish between note values in a redenomination, they replace the entire currency set with a completely new one. This is easily researched and verified.

I have heard him claim that if you are worried about a LOP then you should go out and buy lower denoms. Those are almost his exact words. I have heard him claim that they are removing 000 notes from circulation. I have also heard him claim that the fact that they are introducing lower denoms proves that they will RV because if they dont then the lowers won't have value. Hahaha... Talk about trying to tell the truth. This guy is so positive that there won't be a redenomination that he equates all the redenomination articles to an imminet RV. All signs point to a pumper with this guy but maybe he is so overwhelmed with wishful thinking that he can't help it. Sad part is that he is spreading misinformation to thousands.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I am thankful for Breitling! He is a breath of fresh air and I listen to every post! Finally, a voice of reason and wisdom. He also gives respect for those who just honestly have questions. He presents the facts and helps you learn how to watch the Iraqi dinar world by reading about policy not rumors. Whoever is bashing him is wasting their time. Those of us who have listened to him know the truth!

• Upvote 1

I have heard him claim that if you are worried about a LOP then you should go out and buy lower denoms. Those are almost his exact words. I have heard him claim that they are removing 000 notes from circulation. I have also heard him claim that the fact that they are introducing lower denoms proves that they will RV because if they dont then the lowers won't have value. Hahaha... Talk about trying to tell the truth. This guy is so positive that there won't be a redenomination that he equates all the redenomination articles to an imminet RV. All signs point to a pumper with this guy but maybe he is so overwhelmed with wishful thinking that he can't help it. Sad part is that he is spreading misinformation to thousands.

I remember when there was someone else making claims that Iraq had no choice but to RV because otherwise they would make 50 dinar notes more valuable than 25,000 dinar notes. Of course the person that made this statement did admit to never researching redenominations, yet that did not stop them from giving chats on a couple of different sites stating why a redenomination could not happen in Iraq.

For those interested in researching all the possibilities involving this situation, below is a link that give a timeline of Brazil's redenominations, but more importantly gives some examples of how notes that did not have the zeros which were being removed from system were treated:

http://www.bcb.gov.br/?MONETARYSYS