Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Roger To Attend The Dinar Summit 2011

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting In Low-Def From The Summit Of Knowledge.

Thug Note: I'm posting this to see if any other Members are familiar with this Summit. Unless it's by Invitation Only, perhaps one of our Members here could attend

if it's held in a City where they live. If it's here in the Phoenix area, I would go just for Entertainment reasons and then Post something !

All,

I’m posting this to give you all a heads-up on the various services I offer this week and to give you a heads-up on what I have going on that will cause a few adjustments to these services.

• I’ve been able to adjust my schedule to attend the Dinar Summit Conference 2011 this week with some of the top minds following the Dinar, so I will be flying across the country to be part of that.
  • Due to my efforts with that, I am NOT going to be holding my Tidbits Radio show this week. I will pick it up again next week.
  • In relation to that, Ali asked me for another week before coming on to my show, as there were a few other things he needed to take care of before making his announcements, so that interview will be coming next week instead of this week.
  • The Weekly Tidbit WILL be released either Wednesday or Thursday prior to my departure.

Go Summit… Go Dinar!

another site

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

he is going to be flying across country to attend this summit? wasn't roger asking for donations a while back to upgrade his server to the tune of $1000.00? and didn't he also lose his house to foreclosure? he can't afford his mortgage payment and an upgrade on his server but he can afford to fly across country to some kind of dinar summit? and people still follow him. looks to me like some one has their priorities mixed up. now if this isn't an addiction i don't know what is. all these sites are making a killing off of this and you can't tell me otherwise.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

he is going to be flying across country to attend this summit? wasn't roger asking for donations a while back to upgrade his server to the tune of $1000.00? and didn't he also lose his house to foreclosure? he can't afford his mortgage payment and an upgrade on his server but he can afford to fly across country to some kind of dinar summit? and people still follow him. looks to me like some one has their priorities mixed up. now if this isn't an addiction i don't know what is. all these sites are making a killing off of this and you can't tell me otherwise.

LMAO so... by you posting your comment you are contributing if you dont like it just simply leave i dont understand why people have to make a big deal about it the sites are free anyhow they get paid from ads so i mean im not understanding where your coming from. You are only contributing to the problem.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

im not understanding where your coming from.

maybe i got a little carried away. i'm just saying he couldn't afford to pay his mortgage, but he can afford to fly across country to attend some kind of dinar summit? it just seems to me to some people the dinar is the top priority of their life. it's an addiction and they put it above everything else, and put the more important things in the back. i would think paying your mortgage payment would be at the top of the priority list.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gonna be Roger, Brietling, Rudy, Frank, Tony Renfrow, Brad Hubner, Charlie E, and Ty..Ali cancelled. They want to solicite info from known website folks before they launch the new BH hedge fund website July 27 in Toledo Ohio.

The another site, 17 N. St. Clair Street, 2nd Floor, Toledo, OH 43604

Basically everyone that was gonna run cash in centers. I know they are pumping all the new IRS centers that open this weekend, but sorry no tie to the RV folks.

Yawn. Anyone have the Toledo fox news # to call for an all in one round up recap?

• Upvote 2

Gonna be Roger, Brietling, Rudy, Frank, Tony Renfrow, Brad Hubner, Charlie E, and Ty..Ali cancelled. They want to solicite info from known website folks before they launch the new BH hedge fund website July 27 in Toledo Ohio.

The another site, 17 N. St. Clair Street, 2nd Floor, Toledo, OH 43604

Basically everyone that was gonna run cash in centers. I know they are pumping all the new IRS centers that open this weekend, but sorry no tie to the RV folks.

Yawn. Anyone have the Toledo fox news # to call for an all in one round up recap?

And here is the new website. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ****** edited, the site is owned by known scam artist Rudy C ******

Uh oh, I just let the kitty outta the bag_dad! :unsure::D

It's suppose to be the "dinar dozen" wonder who else is on the list....????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you F'ing kidding me? A Dinar Summit? Do you all see what's happening here? All of these site owners are trying to figure out how they can parlay their current financial success on their websites into future gains. Can you blame them? Hell No! God bless 'em. If you think that these websites we BS on all day is provided out of the kindness of Adam, Roger, or any other website owner, you're sorely mistaken. This is a business. It's all about eyeballs. The more unique site visits you can prove, the more in AD revenue you make. Plain and simple. So continue to visit and feed the machine, I know I will. At least I won't be banned from this site for stating the obvious, unlike others.... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Business is business...if someone makes a living, and its not hurting anyone...so be it. Secondly on this "summit", its all self proclaimed "expert dinarians". I heard it through the grape vine that there are,without naming names, going to be some people there that most think are a joke. Some have a respectable reputation as decent analysis and level minded.Needless to say, it doesn't matter...what comes out of this "summit" has no baring on the investment and will be entertaining. I could see if this were a collection of people that have decision making power that it would change this investment...but its not. Should be entertaining. Just my take.

I envision the Summit being a cross between a Revival and an Amway Sales Distributors Meeting. If you go please post photos.

It would be nice to organize a sort of "secret operation" where we ( the good guys) catch them all "a la Navy Seals Vs.Bin Laden" ....We won't harm them.. Just keep them locked up until it RV's... So they won't cause any more havoc, confusion and sxxt.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Why not, next they will be selling dinar memorabilia. I have to give them credit, they took what was risky speculations and have gradually turned it into the biggest marketing scam of the century.

I see it now... action figures of all the gurus AKA names... dressed in Raiders of the Lost Arc costumes... ready to kick some Arab a$$. And Shabibbi dressed in his mild mannered pinstripe suit, looking very official with a fist full of dinar. The Maliki action figure will have him looking stern, in a crouched position, ready to duck wayward shoes flung in his direction.

I love it. When and where can I buy one? My kids will love them!

You've got to love capitalism. Three cheers for the entrepreneur. Three cheers for the Dinar Summit.

Wonder if they have ever met each other...if not and a thousand of us showed up...1/2 with name tag of Roger and 1/2 name tag of Breitling and we all swore to our idenities with false ID....be an interesting fiasco for a little while

• Upvote 1