Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE CALL

DinarChiTown

Now as much as we bash the moron, you all know you want to hear what he has to say about the super duper intel tonight. So just in case the curiosity gets the better of you, here are the bridge numbers in case the main line is full.

9:05 PM [katt] Details for tonights call:

Main number xxxxxxxx (will not unlock til 9pm CST, call time) Bridges:

Suzy Bridgexxxxxxx

atjlfolk bridges xxxxxxx;

angelquest bridge xxxxxxx;

Georgiaboy bridge xxxxxx; MP3 LIVE link

http://www.freedomsradio.com (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

xxxx skype freeconferencing.xxxxxxxxxxxxx#xxxxxx/freeconferencing.xxxxxxxxxx#xxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Munsch
do not promote other sites
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Too Late....there are over 10 THOUSAND PPL on the calls....and they crashed the website ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I would have lost my Family Fortune 8 years ago if ANYBODY HAD EVER BET ME there were this many financially retarded people in the world....OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG......too bad somebody didn't take that bet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slade, are you serious about there being over 10,000 people on the call? Just curious...

That is insane!

That is what they claimed...I dialed in on one of the "bridge" numbers...I have unlimited so it doesn't matter...and it was a wreck! They claimed over 10k on the lines and over 100k on the website.......

Is any of it true???? I have no idea......at one point I would have said NO WAY.....but the level of ignorance I am seeing nowdays.....I don't doubt it for a second.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW! Unbelievable...that there are that many people out there listening to OKIE and the diarrhea that is coming out of his mouth.

OKIE has been in the oil industry for 30 years I am sure he doesn't know anyone or anything.

So he says...

I'm sure he doesn't know much about what is happening with Iraq in regards to the RV. If he did, why would he have made so many false predictions? Why does he keep making predictions?

If he wanted to keep any integrity at all he should just keep what he "knows" to himself, that way he doesn't look like an idiot every other day when proven wrong. I personally wouldn't want to be wrong over and over again.

Anybody know OKIE's real name? He is hiding behind a computer screen which means he can say just about anything he wants and get away with it. Don't believe everything you read.

Okie's intel is so bad, yet he continue's to fly it out there everyday with such confidence. Day after day, week after week, he feels the need to continue to deliver his top-secret, high-up intel. Now why would somebody continue to do that religiously, knowing his contacts are wrong on a daily basis?? If I made such claims with those results, I would be ashamed to ever log on again.

Here's to Okie being the best dinar marketer, there ever was! Make that money.

do some research and you will see that this info, IS the info....i did.....and i see a specific date that shows validity to his statement, coming from a three letter entity website......if you seek ye shall find

what three letters

Okie's intel is so bad, yet he continue's to fly it out there everyday with such confidence. Day after day, week after week, he feels the need to continue to deliver his top-secret, high-up intel. Now why would somebody continue to do that religiously, knowing his contacts are wrong on a daily basis?? If I made such claims with those results, I would be ashamed to ever log on again.

Here's to Okie being the best dinar marketer, there ever was! Make that money.

I have said this more than once....When you find out who Okie's good friend and "contact" is, you will see why he always gets excited to share the info he receives.

The timing may be off, but A LOT of what Okie tells us is real info.

Like Aqua Dude said to do...., I have done my research, and confirmed Okie's connection.

you all had better remenber one thing the only thing you can count on is the money in your wallet and Adam M. one has not taken anything from your pocket-but information the other wants to leave yuor pockets DRY ---look further than the word scam

This is just for the newbes--as this one in a lifetime happening---when the tree shakes the dead and weak leaves fall to the ground the tree bears more fruit after the weak is cast off!--let them sell thier positions , let the private sites not buy back from thier clients---this will happen , remember the ones in your life who scoffed , take care as as many you can despite the doubting thomases.

MODS the moment struck me I guess this is more an opinion than rumor, PLEASE move it to the proper thread

Thank you

capt cliff

Too Late....there are over 10 THOUSAND PPL on the calls....and they crashed the website ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I would have lost my Family Fortune 8 years ago if ANYBODY HAD EVER BET ME there were this many financially retarded people in the world....OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG......too bad somebody didn't take that bet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're really a piece of work!