Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

welp i've had enough to drink.... I'LL DO IT! errr maybe it was some koolaid.... what ever it was it had some kick to it.... ill joooiiiinnn yeeerrrr littllllee wha waz happennn to me...sosaidghjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:P just playin! this sure is better than listenin to all the gripe lately. i'm with ya 9 it is!

Edited by Caducues

Thanks for the post and it really is not a bad idea. I have read "The Intention Experiment" by Lynn McTaggart and the aspect of mass "Intention" is very real. The power of the mind is not completely known and there are studies that have been done that show positive results with large groups focusing on a positive outcome. I would though not just necessarily focus on the rv itself but those who would be resposible for carying it out. Give them some positive thought / intention and wish them well. I would also send an intention to the Iraqi people themselves and wish them all good will, peace and happiness. A similar experiment was done by the Washington DC police department and they did an intention on the crime rate in and around DC, Afterwards they found that the crime rate dropped significantly. A miracle ? Maybe not. A coincidence ? Maybe so but it did none the less. Take care all.

I'm in -- the "Secret" led me to Eckhart Tolle (he teaches about the present moment, there is only the NOW). Jesus taught that the Kingdom of Heaven is within -- So, focus on the inner body, quiet the mind, and visualize the RV (abundance coming into your life and what you will do for others). With all of us focusing at the same moment, it will be powerful enough to move mountains (the mountain is symbolic of this RV).

The funny thing is that, if it did RV shortly after, you all would think you willed it to happen. The truth is we have nothing to do with the timeline on this. But it is a trip to think about it.

RainParade.gif

Edited by kevnutz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The funny thing is that, if it did RV shortly after, you all would think you willed it to happen. The truth is we have nothing to do with the timeline on this. But it is a trip to think about it.

RainParade.gif

kevnutz,

I will make you a deal. When the Dinar RV's this month I will not take credit for it. So come join us tomorrow morning 9am PST.

rose%20parade%20tigers.jpg

• Upvote 1

I am soooo IN !!! I utilize the power of manifestation: Law of Attraction, Ask & It is Given, Power of Intention.....my whole life as long as I can remember as a child. It WORKS !!! I had always wondered why I seems to receive what I asked for until early 2000. I am so grateful & appreciate this gift that are giving to us to use at any time we wish. With as many of us gathering to ASK and express our appreciation of this life changing for all people. By offering our gratitude & appreciation for this gift that comes our way will place us in a place of ALREADY received the gift.

I would like to share how I practice this everyday. I would start with a question which in turns have me feeling this feeling GOOD.

"Why is it that I am so thankful, grateful, and appreciate (fill in whatever you're asking for and have a feeling of feeling great of already having it).

So let's create this together...... Saturday 9 am Pacific, 10 am Central and 12 Eastern. Blessing to all.

It's actually two hours difference in the central time zone, so it will be 11 am here. :)

Great post, BTW

thank you for the post

Im in and it is in 8 minutes from now :D

I know w God is the miracle worker and praying is better than

positive thinking. God knows the past, present and future

and prayer can move HIm. So I am going to pray

That is my belief :D

• Upvote 3

Hey Brothers and sisters it worked. I felt the earth shift on it's axis. The tiny screw that had fallen behind the screen ,holding up the RV has rolled out. It's on Now!!!! NO REALLY IT FELT GREAT BEING CONNECTED FOR A GOOD CAUSE. GOD BLESS US ALL.

• Upvote 2

I think we can organize this on a much bigger scale... If you are interested in this being huge let me know and I will find away to put it together. Thanks to all that participated it was powerful knowing that we were all praying and/or visualizing at the same time... very cool!

• Upvote 1