Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat 7/6/11 1:25pm

kcw

I would like to respectfully disagree with adam. The rv is not being held up due to a possibility of not being able to defend themselves. I think the world knows we are still there and are their guard dog. Nobody is going to invade iraq, especially with us occupying it.

• Upvote 11

Thanks Kcw for posting Adam's chat. Thank you Adam for the info. Looks like chapter 7 is an important key for the RV. Please keep us up to date on chapter 7 's progress. Hopefully Irag can get out soon and bring this wild ride to an end. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

• Upvote 1

The US is stationed in Iraq. Our massive presence there is far more powerful than any army Iraq can muster up...and certainly nothing that can prove a deterrant to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Having a military to 'protect their wealth' doesnt make much sense right now considering who's watching their back now...even is we are slowly withdrawing.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The US is stationed in Iraq. Our massive presence there is far more powerful than any army Iraq can muster up...and certainly nothing that can prove a deterrant to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Having a military to 'protect their wealth' doesnt make much sense right now considering who's watching their back now...even is we are slowly withdrawing.

You would think it would make most sense to RV now while they still have the US umbrella. If the Iraqis were really motivated, how long would it take for them to train/hire a credible defensive force?

You would think it would make most sense to RV now while they still have the US umbrella. If the Iraqis were really motivated, how long would it take for them to train/hire a credible defensive force?

If we go with Adams direct quote "Chapter 7 restricts them from having an active military". My thought is it may be more a matter of logistics or protocol as the US Military won't be listed as officially protecting Iraq as we (The US) hypothetically could pull out anytime. Iraq needs to be self-sufficient.

• Upvote 2

Hey Adam & to all the "DV Troops" who contributed to the 7/7/11 Wed am Chat,

Although, I have read & reread what you explained in your RV Intell on Chap 7 - (great book), & have done a lot of research on several supposedly "influential elements" effecting the RV happening; this post, though short & sweet in nature, I believe, is more towards what we can really use here within our community.

I know it was accurate & true, as well as enlightening...as in "the light went off"; as I believe, especaially at this "stage" in our RV-hopes quest, we all are seeking what I term, "Key Mechanisims" to usher in the RV and our dreams & hopes coming to fruition.

Thank You Adam & all contributors for our common good!

Brent