Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter 7 Lifted....

I read it and reread it and then read it again sonny1. This article is dealing with DFI funds and proceeds from oil sales.

This is the caption under the picture:

Iraqi Foreign Minister Zebari takes his seat before the start of a high-level United Nations Security Council meeting at UN headquarters December 15, 2010 in New York City. The Security Council is taking steps to restore Iraq's international standing by lifting sanctions including those that barred the country from obtaining a civilian nuclear program. On July 1, 2011, Iraq was officially free of UN sanctions restricting its oil revenues.

Then there is this paragraph from the body of the article that is very explicit in meaning:

Kuwait and Iraq have a contentious relationship. The two countries recognize mutual interests – such as the need to delineate land and water borders and negotiate the development of cross-border oil and gas fields – but haven’t been able to reach agreements.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1RARM1ozH

We are still waiting for release from Ch 7 sanctions.

One other item of contention is the return of war dead and antiquities.

Thank you, SR. You saved me a post.

We got over the big hurdle, we will get over the rest. What can you do? Smile and wait. Just think of yourself as a very rich person, you just don't have any cash. B)

Thanks Carrello, I know. I was expecting Chapter 7 info when I read the thread title. Still smiling, though...the :( was just a moment of weakness! ;)

The DFI has been released to Iraq but chapter 7 is still in enforcement. The DFI is but only one more benchmark completed on Iraq's path out of Chap 7.........No I have no link because they have not released Iraq from chapter 7 ................Yet.

Automag, you are correct. that is what I was looking for from the topic. We all know they got the DFI, but has NOT been lifted from chapter 7. That is a biggie!!! GO RV

Zab, the Iraqis have returned 8 bodies to Kuwait, and Mailman is reporting that a retirement bill that just passed Parliament may have the RV hidden in it. We may have plenty to talk about over the next 24 hours.

Happy 4th!

Somebody may have pissed in my cheerios this morning, but I'm not feeling this. I think that we are beginning to manufacture windows following the 30th. JMO.

• Upvote 1

Amen. Plus we didnt have there funds for 20years. They we're under sanctions though. There out people good luck spinning this negative. We're is keep or legolos I'm sure they can put a negative spin on it. Lol

Keep is over on DD bumming them out. :D

• Upvote 2

Okay, Zabs, Spec's Ride - I re-read it for a fourth time and if you consider Sonny1's comment, in regard to the 1st sentence referencing two decades, he does have a point. I'm not sure if it's too much sun - spent the day at the beach, but I'm confused enough to step away and re-read it later. Thanks Sonny1 for continuing to check in, please let us know your update from the ME.

Amen. Plus we didnt have there funds for 20years. They we're under sanctions though. There out people good luck spinning this negative. We're is keep or legolos I'm sure they can put a negative spin on it. Lol

I truly hope you are correct Sonny!

Im done commenting on this. How much clearer can they make it. Its like beating my head through a cinder block

Hope you come back to give us the great news when you recieve my friend. There are truly many who appreciate what you bring here for us.

pp

Im done commenting on this. How much clearer can they make it. Its like beating my head through a cinder block

I have to agree Sonny1. Some think just because the UN hasn't made an official announcement that it can't be. Maybe they know exactly what the UN's agenda is on such a huge event. Doubtful! People bash the gurus when they are wrong but they are because not every fact is present nor will all the facts be present. That includes those with their speculative opinions. Show me someone with all the facts and then you will have the RV. People are constantly giving opinions but do very little to back them up. You Sonny1 have done your labors of research and passed them on, therefor you have my respect and attention. I am not saying you have all the facts, but you surely hold more pieces of the puzzle than anybody else. It gets old reading all these speculative opinions, but it never gets old reading your research. TY.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with sonny1! I have been looking to verify this in the mainstream media here in the US. But I realized it is a big holiday weedend and all the lazy journalists are on vacation!cool.gif We will see this in the mainstream news outlets tomorrow or perhaps later tonight.

When you consider the snails pace the Iraqi government operates, things are happening at lightning speed for them! Shouldn't be long now.

I agree that this NOT the official press release for exiting Chapter 7. This is a press release stating Iraq to have full sovereignty over the DFI funds. I believe that there are still questions pertaining to Kuwait antiquities, border demarcations, and the return of Kuwaiti bodies. In addition the security situation within Iraq was cited as being troubling in last UN Security Report that was completed a couple weeks ago. Now, I believe all these issues CANNOT be drug out forever...and...who knows...they may even be satisfactorily resolved this week...power and money are great motivators.

Haven't posted in a while..nevertheless here we go. The article is a great find concerning the DFI but not Chap 7....If Iraq was out from under Chap 7 we would not be hashing it out and there would be no guess work. You would see it everywhere, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, E.T. C. Trust me. Nevertheless we are soooo close to the RV appearing....Remember. WTO, Chap 7, RV...

RockyBB...

Before stating that Iraqi funds were not being held take a look at Resolution 705 of 1991 and Resolution 712 of 1992.

This isn't negative, it's old. This happened back on the 1st.

The full release from Ch 7 will be announced through the UN website, not an Iraqi oil news source.

Gosh I hate to pull the stopper from the bottle bud but this is in regards to the DFI and not Chapter 7.................They are still under Chapter 7 and no amount of mis-interpretation of this article is gonna change that fact. I wish it did say chap 7 has been released because they would have to have a tradeable currency and we would be planning our cash out but unfortunately RELEASE of Chapter 7 has not been accomplished...................Don't believe me then head right on over to the UN site and find me a link............If the UN has announced that then I'll let you drive the car. Sorry for being a downer but the truth just sucks...........don't it?

Carrello Thanks.

Agreed, when Iraq is finally removed from Chapter 7 it will not solely be in a newspaper in Iraq, it will be world news and the UN will have an announcement. Has anyone even seen where Iraq has been on their agenda in recent weeks? The DFI release was voted on in Dec, unless they had chosen to change it they did not have to meet on the subject again. Until there is a vote by the UNSC to remove Iraq from Chapter 7, they will remain in it - regardless of what Zebari may or may not tell an Iraqi newspaper.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was told this was to happen last week the RV might be pushed back a week. I'm waiting on a m.e call.

hey sonny1 any info you get will be greatly appreciated i look for somthing from you every mrng and night...thank you so much for keeping us with your intel i reaaly cant thank you enough!

I have to agree Sonny1. Some think just because the UN hasn't made an official announcement that it can't be. Maybe they know exactly what the UN's agenda is on such a huge event. Doubtful! People bash the gurus when they are wrong but they are because not every fact is present nor will all the facts be present. That includes those with their speculative opinions. Show me someone with all the facts and then you will have the RV. People are constantly giving opinions but do very little to back them up. You Sonny1 have done your labors of research and passed them on, therefor you have my respect and attention. I am not saying you have all the facts, but you surely hold more pieces of the puzzle than anybody else. It gets old reading all these speculative opinions, but it never gets old reading your research. TY.

To be clear, I'm not bashing anyone here. I've been as respectful to those who deserve it as anyone else on this site, sonny1 included.

I'm simply saying that this article relates only to the economic sanctions related to the DFI. Outside of the first line of the article, the entire body of the article refers to the fund, the successor arrangement (accounts in the US, 5% to Kuwait, etc), and the additional immunity granted to those funds as provided by the EO.

Is it really that hard to believe that a "media" source could be mistaken regarding the extent of the sanctions Iraq was released from? The official article from the UN stated that Iraq had full "autonomy" regarding it's oil revenues.

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2011/sc10307.doc.htm

Until Iraq is released fully from the remaining vestiges of Chapter 7, they will not enjoy full sovereignty as a nation.

• Upvote 1