Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter 7 Lifted....

The DFI has been released to Iraq but chapter 7 is still in enforcement. The DFI is but only one more benchmark completed on Iraq's path out of Chap 7.........No I have no link because they have not released Iraq from chapter 7 ................Yet.

• Upvote 1

Wow what a great article, thanks for posting. Now if they RV they will be able to pay out all the things needed to pay out. It makes sense that if they have a higher value on their money they will pay out less....Who wants to pay out billions at the rate they are at now..? Thanks again :D

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 3

The DFI has been released to Iraq but chapter 7 is still in enforcement. The DFI is but only one more benchmark completed on Iraq's path out of Chap 7.........No I have no link because they have not released Iraq from chapter 7 ................Yet.

Automag, if I may, this article was posted on Iraq oil blog, and pertains to nothing but the oil in Iraq, and is dated July 2,2011.

There is no news on the UN site regarding being out of Chapter 7, more or less, any place else.

As much as I wish it were true, we are not there yet, as you indicated.

Read the first line again and stop acting like my negative wife!

Peace

Not being negative....just stating what it does not say. I would love for it to be correct and Iraq to be fully lifted from Chapter 7 sanctions. Look at my name.....I want off this ride just as bad as anyone else!