Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Another prophetc message from GOD*****

easyrider

Easyrider, thanks you for that and don't worry about the mockers. They don't understand how God works, pray for them and move on. They mocked Jesus too and some will mock till the end and be lost forever. Post whatever God puts on your heart to post. :-)

• Upvote 5

if god helps us make some good coin out of this investment i will gladly go to church once a week till then i have no interest in god and church and saddens me people think god is in control......what a load crap....iraq is in control and what will be will be.............every one has their beliefs so thats mine......all the best everyone

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Mock all you want, ya now i knew people would bash this post because it has to do with GOD and the whole George robinson thing many got disappointed and then the non believers are using that aganst us now but God is in control of eveything and I wil never lose faith in GOD no matter what beause he never gives up on me or anyone for that matter.

Doesn't have anything to do with God.....It has to do with the humans making these claims.

"Believers" are upset with the thought of "non-believers" attacking God.

I have gone back and read the posts. Why hasn't anyone considered that George Robinson just made it up?

I believe God, but I don't believe George, or Kim, or Benny Hinn, etc....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Doesn't have anything to do with God.....It has to do with the humans making these claims.

"Believers" are upset with the thought of "non-believers" attacking God.

I have gone back and read the posts. Why hasn't anyone considered that George Robinson just made it up?

I believe God, but I don't believe George, or Kim, or Benny Hinn, etc....

yes, only trust in GOd fo course but sometimes he does speak through people and you have no way of knowing if it is truth or not except going to the LORD himself. you never know what GOD wants to do he does what he seems fit for his kingdom and to better his children on earth.

• Upvote 3

I also know of Mr Clement. His track record speaks on its own.

Mighty ministry. I hope we are on the threshold of something BIG

just because he has convinced a bunch of followers he is a prophet does not mean he is a prophet............all you people begging god to make you rich are going to regret that.

If God had anything to do with investments, he might have rescued Wall Street a bit earlier. Just a thought. Mentioning God and prohets and currency investments in the same sentence is nonsensical. IMO.

Why would God rescue liars and thieves?

i care moron...... regular christians find it repulsive for you pew jumpers to be begging god to make you rich........disgusting

so now you are passing judgement?? listen this post was to show people that other prophets are getting word now if you believe it or not well that really doesnt matter now does it? to eaches own. Mods if this post gets out of control please lock this thread. thanks in advance.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Guys you just have to listen - here is the link for Kim Clement, he has a "seasoned" prophetic gift from God. When you open the link a video will start on the page. About halfway through around the 41:00 minute mark he talks about the Dinar which he seems to ask someone what is it - its real quick so listen then he explains about believing the prophets word and GOD will bless it! Check it out: http://www.kimclemen...87&nowshowing=1

Seriously, don't you ever feel a little embarrassed about passing along all of this crap? Enough is enough already. I realize that it is rumors, but you are seriously making everyone question what your objective is here. I know you have been around a long time and I have read several of your post's with the info. you have passed along, but lately it has been really questionable.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so now you are passing judgement?? listen this post was to show people that other prophets are getting word now if you believe it or not well that really doesnt matter now does it? to eaches own. Mods if this post gets out of control please lock this thread. thanks in advance.

yes i am.......and its funny how when people start using logic you ask the mods to shut it down........and no i do not beliveve my god is going to send a message to his prophet to tell us to buy dinar and get rich THAT IS RIDICULOUS............

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Too late and they won't lock this after all of the other crap that makes it through. It's not about passing judgement it is the reaching to the depths of no return to come up with something that points to an RV. Very....ahh never mind, you posted this, so there is no point!

yes i am.......and its funny how when people start using logic you ask the mods to shut it down........and no i do not beliveve my god is going to send a message to his prophet to tell us to buy dinar and get rich THAT IS RIDICULOUS............

I'm with ya!!

• Downvote 2

Seriously, don't you ever feel a little embarrassed about passing along all of this crap? Enough is enough already. I realize that it is rumors, but you are seriously making everyone question what your objective is here. I know you have been around a long time and I have read several of your post's with the info. you have passed along, but lately it has been really questionable.

well you are entitled to your opinion and frankly i could care less what you think of me. I am not here to only please YOU. I'm sorry you feel that way.

• Upvote 3

I had heard of this prophet before I bought my first dinar(which was before I found this website).

I know him to be well respected in the charasmatic Christian community.

He is different, but so was John the Baptist. Locust & honey... strange clothes.

Being different and charismatic causes him to be disregarded by much of the Christian community.

Kinda like some of the folks who post on this website that I really enjoy!

If what he says bears witness with your spirit, go with it. If not, don't.

If God spared not His own son, how will He not with Him freely give us all things. Romans 8:32

Regardless of how and when this blessing goes down, I AM GLAD GOD IS FOR US (Gentiles) AND NOT AGAINST US.

BTW He really likes Jews too.

Yall have a great week-end!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You call me a moron and your the one who cant read.

Asking God to financially bless you worked for Jabez, and several others.

Of course your quick witted response also forgot that Jesus, whom you

claim to follow, would never have done what you just did.

But then again if you weren't just a, "regular" , Christian going to church just to

look good you would understand that. " God is a spirit and those that worship him

must do so in Spirit and in truth." Salvation is not knowing about Jesus, it is about

having a personal relationship with him. You can be angry all you want, and call

me any name you like, I have come to expect it from demon controlled people.

But know this, you are only deceiving yourself if you think your a christian and you

can't accept the entire word of God.

DONT PREACH TO ME YOU HAVE NO CLUE ..... IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A FOOL AND BEG GOD FOR MONEY IN PLAIN SITE OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE BE MY QUEST.....

• Downvote 2

Easy, thanks for posting.

Usually I don't watch or listen to this stuff and place little value on it, but this guy seems to be genuine in what he believes and doesn't come off like a conceited jerk, imo. I see some good energy here and it's a nice video. Additionally, what he says about the dinar when there has been nothing, nothing, nothing then a sudden change...I agree and seems to go with a dream I had a few months ago. This wasn't something 'earth-shaking' and I haven't been stressing out over the investment or anything. It was brief. I was checking the forex screen, there was the old rate, then <blip>, the new rate. That's all. No hype, snazz, jazz, the old rate, then the new rate. Take it for what it's worth, I'm no prophet or guru, just an average dude.

I know many of you have been enduring a lot these days. It's been a sad time in the world. I hope things work out soon for Iraq and their citizens, the world at large, and for those of us that look for a brighter future.

Peace.

• Upvote 3

Would love to come to your church and get stoned for doing something

like preaching the word of God. Not just saying things to make you fell good.

IF YOU CAME TO MY CHURCH AND TOLD THE PEOPLE GOD SENT A PROPHET TO TELL US TO BUY DINAR YOU WOULD BE REMOVED........PEACE

• Downvote 2

well you are entitled to your opinion and frankly i could care less what you think of me. I am not here to only please YOU. I'm sorry you feel that way.

Just really with this post and a few lately, I know my opinion doesn't matter to you and it shouldn't. I have read a lot of your post's that contained a great deal of information and I appreciated that as well, but bringing God into this is really wrong. Obviously you are not here for just me and in all honesty, you should be in this for just you. That may sound selfish, but in the end, if this every does work out it will only benefit ourselves and what we decide to do with it.

• Downvote 1

if god helps us make some good coin out of this investment i will gladly go to church once a week till then i have no interest in god and church and saddens me people think god is in control......what a load crap....iraq is in control and what will be will be.............every one has their beliefs so thats mine......all the best everyone

The "God is in control" statement is over used! The truth of the matter is, "God knows the end from the beginning". But God is in control is not necessarily true. WHAT!!!! Yes, you heard correctly. God gave us our own will. God told us to subdue the land. If he was truely in control then our free will wouldn't be a free will, we would be puppets!!! and I'm not a puppet and neither is anyone else, believer or non-believer. Thank God he doesn't bow to us, how many of us would have had people taken out or even asked God to take us because we are going through a rough time in our lives. I can't tell you the amount of times I've heard, "if God was a loving God then why does bad things happen to good people?" Because he has given all of us a free will. The old saying, it was an act of God when weather takes peoples lives is not necessarily true. All of creation groans due to the fall of mankind, weather, trees, grass and of course we human beings. So when George Robinson, Kim Clement or any other prophet talks about the dinar I will listen, agree with them and hope they (we ) have heard the "rheema" word from God. The statement, "God isn't in this investment and doesn't care about this investment" is hog wash! As a christian I am an ambassador of Christ. I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me. So God is very much in this investment because he lives in me and through me. Have I ever missed God? yupppp! has any other God fearing people missed God, YUPPPPPP! Should we stone them as Mr Rich stated when he was around, no. Well why not, the old testament says to stone a false prophet. We don't do that because that is living by the letter of the law and not the spirit of the letter. God is love, that's the spirit we need to live by. Anything we do or say to other people should be motivated by love. When we say or do things to sway people our way then there is the possibility that we are operating in witchcraft. ??? Lord your will over mine and you're operating in witchcraft. Well how do I discipline my children without operating in witchcraft because you know your children don't want the rod of correction. You discipline them in love, not anger. Getting back to yur comment about Iraq is in control, yes you're correct, are they 100% in control, not to sure about that. THere are others that may have some say in this. But I would like to add this, God can influence their decision, "the heart of the king is in the hand of the Lord and he may turn it whichever way he desires to. God is concerned about more then you and I may comprehend. To tell people to leave GOd out of this investment, well I'm sorry, but I ask GOd if it's OK to purchase dinar, if I can purchase more and I've had God nudge me to give people dinar. So I do to be obedient to Him. He prefers obedience over sacrifices. My own personal experience with GOd has been wonderful. I was handicapped at one time and now I do pretty much whatever I desire to thans to Him.

God bless each and everyone of you people, emot-wave.gifTwoCents.gif

Pappy

• Upvote 3

DONT PREACH TO ME YOU HAVE NO CLUE ..... IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A FOOL AND BEG GOD FOR MONEY IN PLAIN SITE OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE BE MY QUEST.....

Or be his Guest on the Quest to find God and all of the riches that everyone is begging for? No, Alrighty then! LOL

Sure is quiet around here after the big day (june 30th) fell through. Don't worry all, a new date is right around the corner with a brand new year fully intact. So get those check books ready and start ordering your 2012 Dinar today.

What does his voice sound like Dame?

It is strong but quiet. Like a powerful whisper. It fills you and lifts you up all at once. Amazing to hear HIM speak. I love talking to HIM. I love HIM. My LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

• Upvote 2