Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Another prophetc message from GOD*****

easyrider

There are no prophets or prophetess walking around here on earth right now folks. Check out Luke 21:6-21. Trust in no man or woman and you will never be deceived. For all you Christians, what makes you think God will talk to one person and not you about this investment? Does he love God more than you? This clown is a scam stealing from people and passing the plate filing his pockets. Most humans will worship a rock or country singing star. But don't trust my words read and research it for yourself. :blink:

Read more:

LDR, this scripture refers to false prophets, not all prophets. What makes them false? Claims like "I am He" and "The time is near". God always has, and always will use prophets, to the end. Why do I say that (besides what I quoted above)? ... because right before the end He send the famous TWO prophets spoken of in Revelation. For those who believe no prophets exist, they will instantly dismiss these two as real yahoos... Yike!

For me, what I just described was the EASY part... Now, for the HARD part, of which I have no answer: ok, if God speaks through prophets, just who are they today, and where are they? Ummm.... working on that one, LDR!! In short, I dunno... :)

I agree that God would talk to you, just as easily as me, or them. However, some people have weightier testimonies than others based on their track record. If I gave you a financial opinion and Greenspan gave you one, you would (rightfully) accept his over mine. Why? He's spent his life obtaining that opinion. Same with God's people. Therefore, we have to find the ones who have given their life to get their "opinion" of what God says/does. If we are that man, then all the better.

All can, and often, do prophecy because: the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy (Rev 19:10)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know... that's what I said. I just don't believe it.

that makes no sense you said you walked away because you belive christianity is deluded and everything comes from a desire in your mind. by the way i knew nothing of God and he revealed himself to me outside of my own knowledge or pursute. if you had a deep relationship with Christ you would not walk away on the terms you stated because like peter said to where will we go lord. it sounds to me that you only knew him in your intalect and not in your heart for if you knew him by the heart you would not walk away from him because he and he alone saves. i'm writing on my computer and know one can tell me i'm not when God reveales himself he reveales himself and no one can tell the person he didn't. if he revealed himself to you then you know forsure and that is the radical born agin experience.but now you are saying that all relgions are the same nonsense so in my opion you never had it revealed to you who christ is or you would not argue these points in your mind. my friend i think you just knew of him in an intellectual way and not in a intimate way based on your statement that all religions are deluded and misleading. if you are saying you still believe that christ is exatly who he says he is and there is no other way to the father but by him and you want to flat out reject him in the understanding that you are rejecting the only true God than say that but to say that all relgions are deluded and basicaly wrong than it seems to me that you never realy knew him in the first place. but the good news is you still can.

• Upvote 2

Easyrider: hello i have been watching this site for some time now. i would like to ask you--and of course i am only asking--that you not print anymore of the "prophet" stuff again or anymore ever. Since the George Robinson guy turned out to be a fraud, it sort of left a bad taste in peoples mouth after that, as far as religion, not that the guy was a real preacher or anything, it 's just that his "prediction" ended on a sour note. Capiche?

It looks like these sorts of things actuallly thrill you, but they leave others scratching their head again at your instistence at publizizing yet another prophet...etc, etc. Got it. I am not bashing or cursing you. just a kind and friendly request that you try hard to avoid bringing that mess in here. : )

Keep bringing it Easy!!! Godly content belongs in here more than this anti God dribble. Some people just don't get it

..........I was a Christian for 34 years. I no longer am. And it was

the illogical thinking like this issue represents that brought about my deconversion, among

other reasons.....

So sorry to hear that Zigs, I would think that

after 34 years you would know enough

to give God the Glory always!... He says to Praise Him,

no matter what! I dont blame God for a thing that goes wrong, or not

my way,,, God teaches me more from things that go wrong than

go right. I am saved 30 years and still Praising God!

I know... that's what I said. I just don't believe it.

Do you have children? They will lie before they can talk good. Ask them if they did it. They will say no yet no one taught them to lie. Where did this come, if not from within?

Because we, as the children of God, are about to receive a blessing that we are to use to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We have a responsibility to use our blessing wisely and not for our own selfish purposes.

Ok. I guess we'll agree to disagree on that one.

BUT, there are also a lot of people who

reach a place in their life where they begin to question their own beliefs.

End Quote

Generally a good and healthy thing to do.

Can anyone channel Buddha or muhammad on the dinar...to level the playing fields?

I think I'll pass on listening to almighty Kim.

You know.... Honestly I thought of that before...... How to channel the supposed strong Faith of Millions of devoted ( not only Iraqi) Muslims ( the kind, just to be clear who walk around the Qaaba Stone in Mecca 7 times) towards the Dinar RV.....Maybe we'd get there in a fraction of a pinch with all the Faith and Focus and Concentration and all the praying going on....I'm serious...........Those Folks are very convinced when it comes to Faith , infact almost fanatical, let's admit it.... All it would take is a few Mullahs telling the Masses to pray for that .

Edited by umbertino

In the interest of maintaining Peace, I am locking this thread. Some of the posts are argumentative and are getting out of hand.

Everyone has the right to expression, but to disrespect something someone brings to us for information or edification is unacceptable - either way...! If you disagree, you can respectfully comment. When it is a faith issue, a wise person should steer clear of criticizing another's belief. Just don't read it, or ignore it. We're supposed to be mature adults, let's start acting like it and be respectful, and grateful for any information one brings to our forum. Adam has given us the opportunity to post whatever we choose (within reasonable boundaries and good taste), so let us give each other the benefit of the doubt. We are hopefully approaching the end of this wild ride with our IQD investment, so let's try to keep it calm and peaceful, not filled with anger and strife.

Best wishes to all our members, and have a wonderful July 4th weekend....!

RON B)

Have been a Christian for 20 years and I have learned that the Lord will give three replies when we pray........ Yes, No, or Not yet.

We serve a mighty God who wants to Bless us more than we want to be Blessed, but he is also a jealous God and does not want us to put the Blessing before loving him!

We can not Please him unless its through Faith. He Loves Faith, and he that waits upon the Lord will mount with wings and fly.

I love him because He first Loved me and died for me.

He is AWESOME!!!!!!

Blessings to All.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1