Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Evening Dinar rumors***

easyrider

[RvNow] athena I just got on...sorry to ask but did you post anything new this AM? Are we still just waiting for it to show this week. Thanks for all you share with us. Really appreciate all you do.[athena] yes it will show this week, late tonight with cash in tomorrow

[1:28:42 PM] MANC: [kcsuccess] BGG is having another cc tonight 8:30 CST, huge big-guns line up on call. He personally has 4 1st hand witnesses of the bank rate. And he said there was lots more to learn from the call. **He said the rate would be viral before the call ends. **

[12:07:38 PM] Peachee: [bUCKEYE] So Pumped [solidgold] athena Hey there - Thanks so much for your awesome news ~ so we might see it today ~ [athena] solidgold late [athena] buckeye me too [solidgold] athena Don't care about the time as long as it happens!!! [athena] solidgold it is happening, verified signature on it [scribe] Athena so you say today? [athena] scribe did I say that [athena] wish I could tell you all the other things but all is good [athena] just remember what Shabibi said [kattster] athena just hoping it is over this week [athena] kattster according to Shabibi it is [gwattbp] athena athena where will we see it first? [athena] gwattbp not sure, cbi I believe [athena] msjeta1 late late [scribe] Athena that is good enough for me I have been watching and you tend to be more conservative. So to hear you say you are pumped gives me a good vibe [athena] scribe wish I could say more and you all would know [athena] we will all be riding off into the sunset soon and enjoy family friends and doing Gods work [athena] still of the night I would think [tallen] athena ...Come on, if this goes down tonight you don't think you'll be just a little excited??? [athena] tallen of course then back to bed [alexdc] athena gm so what i hear u say that the rv has nothing to do with usa budget [athena] alexdc correct [krex] athena I've got a date tonight, getting a limo, I wonder what the RATE will be? [athena] krex no one knows the rate

Ok DebTarHeelGirl has got goooooooooooood news here everybody - GOOOOOOOD NEWS-

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

[RvNow] athena I just got on...sorry to ask but did you post anything new this AM? Are we still just waiting for it to show this week. Thanks for all you share with us. Really appreciate all you do.[athena] yes it will show this week, late tonight with cash in tomorrow

[1:28:42 PM] MANC: [kcsuccess] BGG is having another cc tonight 8:30 CST, huge big-guns line up on call. He personally has 4 1st hand witnesses of the bank rate. And he said there was lots more to learn from the call. **He said the rate would be viral before the call ends. **

[12:07:38 PM] Peachee: [bUCKEYE] So Pumped [solidgold] athena Hey there - Thanks so much for your awesome news ~ so we might see it today ~ [athena] solidgold late [athena] buckeye me too [solidgold] athena Don't care about the time as long as it happens!!! [athena] solidgold it is happening, verified signature on it [scribe] Athena so you say today? [athena] scribe did I say that [athena] wish I could tell you all the other things but all is good [athena] just remember what Shabibi said [kattster] athena just hoping it is over this week [athena] kattster according to Shabibi it is [gwattbp] athena athena where will we see it first? [athena] gwattbp not sure, cbi I believe [athena] msjeta1 late late [scribe] Athena that is good enough for me I have been watching and you tend to be more conservative. So to hear you say you are pumped gives me a good vibe [athena] scribe wish I could say more and you all would know [athena] we will all be riding off into the sunset soon and enjoy family friends and doing Gods work [athena] still of the night I would think [tallen] athena ...Come on, if this goes down tonight you don't think you'll be just a little excited??? [athena] tallen of course then back to bed [alexdc] athena gm so what i hear u say that the rv has nothing to do with usa budget [athena] alexdc correct [krex] athena I've got a date tonight, getting a limo, I wonder what the RATE will be? [athena] krex no one knows the rate

Ok DebTarHeelGirl has got goooooooooooood news here everybody - GOOOOOOOD NEWS-

ALL I can say is WOW, The torrid pace of its DONE its DONE, every single frgin day.

They verify the term"You cant fix stupid"!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

sorry easy...(current BGG member) i personally listen to this call and heard no bank rates nor that it would be viral before it ended...should i listen agaiin?

My ride stops mid night of the 30th June 2011 I will delete all these sites and live a normal life again. I am sure if it happens I will hear it from some friend or relative. This truly is the end of this ride like all the Gurus stated, for me anyway. DONE> :D

• Upvote 5

It is great to be ramped up for this RV(like a truck on a boat ramp)...but it feels that the wheels have been slipping on slime(it's done everyday/tomorrow morning) so LONG that I am running out of gas. Okay this might be a bad analogy, but this is really how I'm feeling...

JUST COME ON RV!!

Remember the song " SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE Shake your BS Shake your BS"... or that other top hit... "Pump up the Volume Pump up the Dinar" They are on the Get Teams new hit album......... " It's All about the Lies" ...... Lead vocal by TONY and the BS ER"S Guest vocals by Insaneo Blaino, Pumper Steve and the Losers and of course That old time favorite by Humperprick " Please Believe Me Let Me GO" and " You don't Know Me" done in a rap version by Okie Dokie ... Not sold in any stores.... Call 888 EYE LIED ... also included with every order is a bar of soap and a hand towel to wash away the BS .... you just need to pay the extra shipping and handling..... If you buy within the next ten minutes, we will include the greatest Dinar book ever written..... 4 Years of Okie's Predictions called "Done Deal, Nuff Said.... Cash Monday"

Remember the " GET IT GOT IT " 10 CD recordings of the GET Calls form Nov 2010 to June 30th, 2011 for a price of 100k dinar..... please folks... run to the banks , buy up all the dinar and get this CD set before we run out. Remember it has to be true if the Gurus said it.....

My ride stops mid night of the 30th June 2011 I will delete all these sites and live a normal life again. I am sure if it happens I will hear it from some friend or relative. This truly is the end of this ride like all the Gurus stated, for me anyway. DONE> :D

I am out on June 30th as well. I've only been in this since November of 2009. That is enough for me. I think I remember how to live...hmmm...I hope I remember. :blink: