Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dear Warka Clients

inheritance

I wonder what holiday is the 28th?

Ascension of Mohammed

Wednesday June 29 2011

(the date changes according to the year)

tableau_03.gif * Mohammed was taken to heaven by his horse Bouraq. This event took place from the rock protected by the Omar mosk dome.

http://www.bank-holidays.com/holidays_2011_84.htm

Edited by magicchris
  • Upvote 1

Let's just say that the RV was to happen on this Thursday, then this two days of public holidays are very convenient for them for the purpose of an RV.:)

I have to agree this would make it very convenient. I am sure it gives them the 48 hours no auctions we have always expected as well.

;)

• Upvote 6

hmmmmmmmmmmmm :unsure: Sounds like they are closed and getting ready for the release of the RI/RV

Ah, no. It sounds like they are closed because of a holiday. Why does every single piece of news have to be intrepreted by some people as relating to the RV? Sheesh!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ah, no. It sounds like they are closed because of a holiday. Why does every single piece of news have to be intrepreted by some people as relating to the RV? Sheesh!

Maybe it is because this fits into an already expected window. Right when CBI made the declaration to remove the three zeros. This is also expected this week… coincident maybe, but maybe planned for all we know. Just be happy and go with it. :P

• Upvote 2

WIERD Next holiday at CBI listed as July 14 Public holidays for 2011 (in addition to Fridays & Saturdays) Holiday Date

New Year's Day January 1

Army Day / 1921 January 6

Prophet's Birthday February 17*

Spring Day March 21

Fall of the regime April 9

Labour Day May 1

Revolution 1958/Republic Day July 14

Id Al-Fitr (3 Days) August 31*

Id Al-Adha (4 Days) November 6*

Islamic New Year November 27*

Ashoura Day December 6*

(*) are approximate

• Upvote 1

Dear Warka Clients,

Please note that Tuesday June 28th 2011 and Wednesday June 29th 2011 is a National holiday in Iraq where our bank will be closed opening its doors for business Thursday June 30th 2011 best serving our fine clients.

Best regards,

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2baf7b7

You gotta love it they refer to their Clients as "fine".

what does warka closing 2 days for holiday have to do with the RV? cbi is the one in charge of monetary policy not warka. just chill out and relax. B)

I cant imagine how crazy it will be around Warka once the RV happens, Im not one of those that connects every dot to the RV, but if the next holiday listed on CBI is July 14th it is a little strange........but as usual im sure its nothing...nonetheless GO RV BABY!!!!! Im ready to retire on a beach somewhere with beautiful girls!! B)

Wednesday June 29th 2011 Ascension of Mohammed Holiday.

www.bank-holidays.com :blink:

Thanks! I have been mislead; the info I have gotten here and there was that this was a National holiday, but not a religious one. This sounds kind of religious to me. :lmao:

Thanks! I have been mislead; the info I have gotten here and there was that this was a National holiday, but not a religious one. This sounds kind of religious to me. :lmao:

I can't believe the number of bank holidays they have! no wonder things take forever, there!

HAHAHAHAHA ... You guys kill me ... Look at what you did to their site already:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.warka-bank.com Port 80

• Upvote 2