Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Forex Website

Guess the questions are...

1. How long has the IQD Profile been on the forexpros website?

2. Are there other untradable currencies that have profiles on this website?

If it's brand new and no other untradable currencies are listed--we have something regarding the timing being "imminent".

• Upvote 2

Hi Rhorse, I could be mistaken, but i think a bull market(which Forex lists...80% Bull) is a buy market and a bear is a sell.

Bear Came First

According to people who research this type of thing, the term "bear" came first and dates back to the 17th century from the proverb that it was unwise "to sell the bear's skin before one has caught the bear." By the 18th century, the term "bear skin" was shortened to the familiar "bear" and was applied to stock being sold by a speculator. The term came into common usage among financiers in 1720 during a financial scandal known as the "South Sea Bubble" that revolved around a speculative investment scheme involving the South Sea Company.

Enter the Bull

This was about the same time the term "bull" made its debut, which originally referred to a speculative purchase of stock on the expectation that it would rise. The earliest recorded use of the term dates back to 1714. It is thought the term gained favor because of its relationship to the other animal term "bear."

The use of the two terms also has roots in English hunting culture and the expressed characteristics of the two animals. Bulls were known to be animals that are aggressive and bold, unafraid to charge ahead. On the other hand, the bear is a creature that is much less outwardly aggressive and tends to hide from it perceives to be approaching danger.

http://www.stockmarketstory.com/stock-market-history-bull.shtml

Good info and update... Thanks magicchris!

• Upvote 1

There is nothing to get excited. This website has information on every central bank on the world. Even countries like China, Venezuela, or Vietnam whose currencies are not tradable or being close to it. Sorry Folks!!!! :(

I don't mean to be a stick in the mud but I totally agree. I look at this sites along with others several times a day and the only thing that get's me excited are the comments made by the bulls and bears. What I really want to see is a RATE CHANGE!! Come on already!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This has been there a long time..... Nothing new here. I know we want to see something new and exciting. But the truth is the next exciting thing will be an email from Adam after this pops thats it. They just need to hit the red button and revaluate. Until then, you will not see anything but lies.

• Downvote 2

Several people at the bottom of page 2 have already explained it is NOT good news.

Forexpros lists all the countries banks.

So this is nothing new.

THANK YOU!! Thats what i was thinking, just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing something :o:(:huh::blink:

This look like they are nearly ready to trade Internationally, No rates or anything yet, but it all looks good,

http://www.forexpros.com/central-banks/central-bank-of-iraq

Hot Diggity

Think they would do this if there was still a long way to go?

Come on RV, daddy needs some hospital bills paid!!!!!

Several people at the bottom of page 2 have already explained it is NOT good news.

Forexpros lists all the countries banks.

So this is nothing new.

Great, there I go getting excited. Maybe I should learn to read ALL the posts before responding.

Home Central Banks Central Bank Of Iraq

InformationURL: www.cbi.iq/

Current Rate: 6%

Central Bank of Iraq (CBI)

Information

More InformationThe primary objectives of the Central Bank of Iraq is to achieve, maintain domestic price stability, and foster a stable competitive market based financial system. The CBI shall also promote sustainable growth, employment and prosperity in Iraq.

Chairman: Sinan Al-Shibibi

http://www.forexpros.com/central-banks/central-bank-of-iraq

He noted that the issuance of the benefit to the categories of new cash will not affect the value of cash held by the citizen, and that the purpose of the issuance of these classes is the advancement of the Iraqi economy.

And required the International Monetary Fund in its support of Iraq a series of monetary reforms, including lifting the zeros from the currency and to meet local debt and reparations owed by Iraq

this is from the same site, with a little more info.

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

Edited by DRV1804