Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are the gurus when you need them

One million in dinar = 40 25k notes take the lop as they say to 25 dinar x .86 x 40 = 860 USD If what the articles say is true at this point and time we don't break even.... ummmm ...... We all better hope the lop does not happen..... Should be an interesting next few days.... I see the gurus are quiet since the articles came out... I am wondering what intel they are getting now????? Speak up Tony, Steve, Ray, Blaino and my fav Okie..... tell us the true story today..... or are you to busy trying to figure out how to pump the Dong next

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually, they are probably trying to figure out what lies, errrr, "intel" they are going to provide to make us believe that Tuesday, July 5th is when we are all going to cash in!!! Since they've never been right up to this point, why do we care what they make up now??

• Upvote 2

One million in dinar = 40 25k notes take the lop as they say to 25 dinar x .86 x 40 = 860 USD If what the articles say is true at this point and time we don't break even.... ummmm ...... We all better hope the lop does not happen..... Should be an interesting next few days.... I see the gurus are quiet since the articles came out... I am wondering what intel they are getting now????? Speak up Tony, Steve, Ray, Blaino and my fav Okie..... tell us the true story today..... or are you to busy trying to figure out how to pump the Dong next

Is EVERY post now about the LOP? Is this place becoming LOP vets instead of dinar vets? IT is not going to LOP. Nuff said.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A revaluation like this will be a huge boost to the Iraqi people! Overnight they'll be lifted from the poverty that has plagued them for 20 years! There'll be celebrating throughout the land. (NOT!). A reval of this nature does nothing for the people who are needed to re-elect the folks currently serving in the GOI. We're so "American." We act like everything happening in the world at any point in time has to be "about us!" Get real ppeople; this is about the Iraqi people and their being able to get on with their lives. If we weren't so "self absorbed" that would be a high priority for us too. The fact that we're going to share in their prosperity is a glorious byproduct. So get a grip on yourselves and be patient. "Good things come to those who wait."

• Upvote 3

My math comes out differently. Let's say you have 1 million dinars, which would equal 400 bills that are worth 2500 each. If you lop off the last 3 zeros then these bills are now worth $25 each. Now multiply 25x400 and you get $10,000. For most of us a million dinars cost somewhere around $1500 bucks which would equate to a significant return on our money. By my math, worst case scenario is that if it LOPS we still come out with a pretty darn good investment.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

• Downvote 2

Did you just say "Pump the Dong" :P

• Upvote 3

Is EVERY post now about the LOP? Is this place becoming LOP vets instead of dinar vets? IT is not going to LOP. Nuff said.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! IT IS NOT GOING TO LOP..........I dont care what Iraq is saying they are going to do.... They dont have the right to choose what is best for their country. It is ALL about what WE want what we investers want, right???? I want to make millions so darnit Iraq, gimme my millions. After all its us that has control of this RV COME ON EASYRIDER.....PUSH THE BUTTON . Since easy is the master and knows it all ill let him be the one to push the button.

• Downvote 2

Good catch! Yep you are right...don't listen to me and my fuzzy math! :o

I will actually lose around $200 per million if it LOPS. Everyone in these forums keep saying it isn't going to happen, but I still haven't read anything that makes me think that it definitively won't happen. I don't think Iraq cares what it does to the rest of the world. I am not an economist so maybe this is far over my head, but it would seem simpler to me to just LOP off the last 3 zeros. I have seen some posts that explain why it won't happen, but they are almost always by people heavily invested in dinars and who are biased, even at the subconscious level. If anyone can really explain this to me with some common sense and reason, or include a link to another blog that explains it well, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Upvote 2

"Good things come to those who wait."

End Quote

Absolutely......Do I know about that.... 7 plus years and still ( happily... well, almost) waiting.........

My math comes out differently. Let's say you have 1 million dinars, which would equal 400 bills that are worth 2500 each. If you lop off the last 3 zeros then these bills are now worth $25 each. Now multiply 25x400 and you get $10,000. For most of us a million dinars cost somewhere around $1500 bucks which would equate to a significant return on our money. By my math, worst case scenario is that if it LOPS we still come out with a pretty darn good investment.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Wrong... If you use 2500 IQD notes and you cut 3 zeros then you get 2.5 ( not 25) dinars fold 400 and you get 1,000 dollars.

K, sorry. Just saw it got already pointed out.

Edited by umbertino

"We're so "American." We act like everything happening in the world at any point in time has to be "about us!" Get real ppeople; this is about the Iraqi people and their being able to get on with their lives. If we weren't so "self absorbed" that would be a high priority for us too."

Sorry, I disagree. Americans are the most generous, caring people in the world, and if they want to factor themselves into the equation now and then, they are entitled to do it. I notice we seldom hear of countries other than ours helping other nations very often, let alone bringing a whole nation freedom and prosperity. When has a Middle Eastern country come to the aid of Americans? It just doesn't happen, even in horrible emergencies. So I don't want to read about how selfish and self-centered Americans are because it just isn't true!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

"We're so "American." We act like everything happening in the world at any point in time has to be "about us!" Get real ppeople; this is about the Iraqi people and their being able to get on with their lives. If we weren't so "self absorbed" that would be a high priority for us too."

Sorry, I disagree. Americans are the most generous, caring people in the world, and if they want to factor themselves into the equation now and then, they are entitled to do it. I notice we seldom hear of countries other than ours helping other nations very often, let alone bringing a whole nation freedom and prosperity. When has a Middle Eastern country come to the aid of Americans? It just doesn't happen, even in horrible emergencies. So I don't want to read about how selfish and self-centered Americans are because it just isn't true!!!

I give you +1 for that with out Americans good will. Most countries would not exist and thats a fact.

• Upvote 1

I give you +1 for that with out Americans good will. Most countries would not exist and thats a fact.

Lol lucky I was laying down when I read this.

Randall please prove the world wrong on the American stereotype and tell me what you most enjoyed about Bellagio, tell me your favourite bay in Sydney, tell me who does a good pint of Guinness in London unless of course you're in the astounding majority of US citizens that hasntbeen out and tasted the world outside the USA and Middle East?

• Upvote 1

And just so everyone is sure of this, and knows what went down in Iraq.

Boots on the ground, 101st Airborne, was one of the first units in there.

The Iraqi's were killing Iraqi's.

We stopped them from killing themselves. Sure there were alot of "Terrorists" from other countries.

They were being led by Iraqi's.

The secret police, the terror camps, interrogation basements. The horrible things you read about

that were done to the Iraqi's. Well the Iraqi's were the ones doing it to themselves.

Kurds, shiites, muslims, whatever they were, they all originally lived and bred in Iraq.

Its a sad truth. But those arab people have been warring for a good 4000 years now. And its very personal

and very religious.

Just my 2 cents.

• Upvote 1

Willy1505, take a step back and look at the big picture. No, this is not about the United States, or us. It is about the Iraq people and their suppression for the last umpteen years. You just HAPPENNED to come upon this opprotunity and invest in it (I assume you are invested in it). It has been stated that less than 1% of the US population is invested in this. Less than 1%. No, it is not about us. 100% of the Iraqi people are invested in this. Compare less than 1% to 100%. It is clearly about them. Ask people on the street or even people in your neighborhood that you may not know that well if they know anything about this? THEY DON'T!!!!!!!! Do the 1% of the US population that are fortunate enough to be invested want this for them and their family. Yes, we do. We want to be able to help as many people as possible. We are the most giving people in the world. IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! Not selfish, self-centered or greedy. Just very fortunate to be able to ride the coat tails of this amazing journey. Although it is not about us or even for us, we get to enjoy the benefits because we happened to know someone who told us about this. Are we anxious, yes sir we are. Although not for us, we are just as excited for them and for us. No matter what the outcome, rather we are millionares or just a modest return, our thoughts and prayers continue to be with the Iraqi people.

• Upvote 3

YOU ASKED FOR A GURU SO HERE I AM!!

WHEN IT LOPS (LIKE IVE ALWAYS SAID IT WILL) THE RATE WILL NOT BE .86.

YOUR 25000 NOTE WILL BECOME A 25 AND THE RATE WILL PROBABLY COME OUT AROUND THE KUWAITI DINAR WHICH WILL NEARLY TRIPLE THE VALUE.

YOUR 25000 DINAR NOTE WILL BE WORTH AROUND 75 BUCKS.

I WILL POINT OUT THAT NO SECRET CONTACTS HAVE TOLD ME THIS, IT COMES FROM COMMON SENSE 101.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

YOU ASKED FOR A GURU SO HERE I AM!!

WHEN IT LOPS (LIKE IVE ALWAYS SAID IT WILL) THE RATE WILL NOT BE .86.

YOUR 25000 NOTE WILL BECOME A 25 AND THE RATE WILL PROBABLY COME OUT AROUND THE KUWAITI DINAR WHICH WILL NEARLY TRIPLE THE VALUE.

YOUR 25000 DINAR NOTE WILL BE WORTH AROUND 75 BUCKS.

I WILL POINT OUT THAT NO SECRET CONTACTS HAVE TOLD ME THIS, IT COMES FROM COMMON SENSE 101.

Try having some common sense before you try sharing it :)

• Upvote 2

I am curious as to what makes you believe that your 25,000 dinar note will only be worth 25 dinar? I read it as them having to exchage my 25,000 dollar note for into the same 25,000 in the smaller denoms if I believe that Saleh had any credibility at all. Further, I read that if you drop those zero's and exchange out you will then have to give me 1000ea 25,000 dinar notes to equally exhange my original 25,000 dinar note?? I quess we will just pretend the zero's are not there or are they going to print a 25dinar note?

But since I am fairly clear that Iraq has almost no input into this situation but rather that they have been bought and paid for by the United States, United Kingdom, and a handful of others - I find it difficult to put any stock into the LOP talk especially since it is quoting a man that several weeks ago put forth boldy, that the RV would leave us with a 1.30 USD to 1 IQD rate.

Just not buying it folks.

Quietlearner

Who in the hell need those guys? I sure in the hell dont roflmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: