Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Since we cannot discuss Scooter openly anymore lets talk about chuckst3r.

I can understand why our host has locked down all the threads that are overwhelmingly in support of Scooter and quite frankly if I was in his position I would probably do the same. It's not easy running these forums and things can get out of hand and damage control is the only way.............But in this case I don't believe it's going to work.

IMO I have seen the support given on this site to Scooter and 98% of those who posted supported Scooter. While Adam Montana's position is clear in that he feels Scooters association with Rudy is detremental to Dinar World it has been duly noted. I'll even concede that Scooters presence could be mis-construed as support for the likes of a Rudy type and that too I am sure has been duly noted. Adam Montana has left the door open for Scooter to return and for that I personally thank him.....................However. Adam Montana finds himself in the position that he has to defend the offender. That my friends is no easy task. Given the opportunity I would think that Adam Montana would just as soon see it all go away. But ...............Like it or not this the hand he was dealt. He has been busy doing damage control and trying to contain the anger many members here are expressing vociferously against chuckst3r. I like chuckles better. To that end as an administrator of a site I would have to try to contain the ire of the membership.

But having said that and I am actually supporting Adam Montana effdorts to do damage control, However I believe that it will not be contained. Why? Because chuckst3r is taking advantage of Adam Montana's position. He is quite aware of the situation he has created and he certainly has been on reading the threads which overwhelmingly express disatisfaction at his actions which has done serious damage to Dinar World. One members opinion has destroyed a source of research and a very well liked personality on our forum. He has forced our host to ban open speech about the issue. That is unheard of on this forum...........I don't believe it is sitting to well with the other members at all. In fact once that policy was enacted it seemed that members stopped posting as much over the weekend. The ability for the members of this forum whom up till now have had unfetterd access to express those opinions has been restricted with regards to the issue. Whenever the membership of this forum has been exposed to members like chuckst3r the membership usually handled the issue by themselves. But this time is different in that the offending member broke no rules and has been careful to observe the TOS of the site. His tact with regards to the issue has been atrocious but he has not broken the rules.

But........ and there is always a but.................as he has realized the support of his position by Adam Montana, (which BTW), Adam Montana has no choice but to defend him he has continued to taunt the members he disagrees with. He has posted a blantant I am right and Scooter was wrong post adding that "Scooter will receive no apology from Me". even though he already posted a vague apology which BTW was conditional. His last post was something like "Hey all..How's that due diligence coming along?" Smartly he has limited his post....The less said the better....That's smart. However it is taunting the members here who did value Scooters contributions. IMO I believe that cannot be allowed either. His taunts are poison and will not be forgotten by those that have come to despise him. He has become a social pariah here and he will continue. This issue will not go away as long as he HAS to be supported by the Admin here and unfortunately he HAS to be supported by Administration. The TOS has been clearly laid out and since he has not broken the TOS what would we have Adam Montana do?

The damage that is being done here is not going to be contained IMO. Consider that in order to maintain calm and resonable behaviour the threads that support Scooter have been locked down. However in the effort to maintain chuckst3r's ability to express himself the ability of the membership to express their disdain for this member has still been allowed. But not their support for Scooter. Thus his abilities to express himself are maintained while those who oppose are not. This site is private and our host makes and maintains the rules. But this is an issue that will poison the atmosphere here and that one member who has smartly taken advantage of this for seemingly his own benefit can continue............. to taunt other members about that issue is blantantly unfair as defending or discussing Scooter is not allowed ....................Now nothing in the rules say anything about what is fair or isn't unfair but either way it is Poison.

I have tried to put myself in Adam Montana's position and I have concluded that I don't want to be in his position. Adam Montana has his own opinion of the affair and he has expressed that clearly. He has his own objections with Scooter and if you were in his position considering all aspects I would prolly do the same. He has left the door open for Scooter to return anytime he likes. He has contacted Scooter personally and talked with him and surely he has told Scooter that an uproar has occured and members here overwhelmingly support him. I would also think that Adam Montana has expressed his own opinion to Scooter about the affair. IMO I would say he has bent over backwards to allow Scooter to re-enter Dinar Vets at any time he likes.................But. Scooter seemed so offended by the actions of chuckst3r that I believe that he will not,(at least anytime soon), return to Dinar World. That is not Adam Montana's fault. It was Scooters position. It was his choice. Duly noted Adam. Duly noted.

So what do we have now.................A complete and utter Mess. We have chuckst3r. What do we as a forum do about it? What can we do about it? That is the issue now. Not Scooter. Scooter has been labled basically a scammer by this member and it is very apparent that the majority......No!!! An overwhelming majority disagree with the opinion of one particular member whom feels otherwise..........but this member has something that those who oppose have not. They do not have the ability to express themselves as freely as another member and ThAT IS the problem. The open sore that will not heal. What do we do?

If allowed I would like the members here to weigh in on this and I ask them to be smart and do so in a respectful manner. Please do not discuss Scooter. There is a policy posted that you are allowed to disagree but disagree with respect towards those whom you disagree with. Yes I have mentioned Scooter many times here but let me take the heat for it and let's discuss chuckst3r. Not Scooter. God love him. We cannot defend him as we all or most of us would like but we can discuss chuckst3r. We can express our feelings to Adam Montana in this thread..............so let's focus on chuckst3 and not Scooter.

I'll start off by quoting my favorite Vulcan..............."Sometimes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few .........or the one." Think about it.

Your Turn.....................Including you chuckst3r. I would love for you to express yourself freely....................Go ahead...................Next in Line........Please step to the podium.

I hope that Adam Montana will allow this discussion and that I have not violated the TOS with regards to this affair. I don't believe I have but if so I apologize right here and now. I also hope that Adam Montana will join this discussion. He has stated his position many times with regards to this issue already...................but it never hurts to hear from the boss again when confronted by an issue such as this one. With all due respect...........Let the discussion commence................Automag.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

'Automag',

Good morning!

I enjoyed your post and opinion on this topic and I do agree, Adam Montana is in a tight spot; however, he is the administrator/founder/co-founder of this site and it his responsibility alone to ensure all who come here adhere to a certain code of conduct.

I very much enjoyed the vast knowledge and workmanship of "S" and we will surely have a tremendous void, but with that being said, it is also up to "S" to shed light on the possible association(s) and yes, I said possible because I do not have concrete proof, but if Adam Montana has gone on the record to address the possibility, then there must be some merit.

Now to chuck, as you mentioned, he had a valid point but his delivery was not up to par with professionalism or proper demeanor; however, the way to deal with "taunting" individuals as you put it, is to IGNORE them. That is the best wasy IMHO, just simply ignore individuals such as he, unless he changes his demeanor and or tone to a more positive style.

Thank you for the opportunity to express my opinion!

Happy Father's Day to all of the Dads out there!

GG

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

After pouring through or studying the final posting of Scooter's research we all must have some realization at this point that anything is possible and even probable. As for me I am in 'wait and see mode'.B)

And BTW there had to be at least one person who was so astounded and overshelmed by this research that he or she reacted with negatives.

I do know this as soon as we take the position that this or that could not be possible in our world that is the time we see the glaring truth come relentlessly rolling out before us. As I said, "wait and see mode" is where I am.

Nice to see you post again, Automag.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

chuckst3r needs to get a life

And somewhere else to go.....any dinar site that looked up to "S" for help and understanding of whats going on and that fully appreciated what he did for the dinar community, will NOT want this chucky character around period......

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

You know, i bought dinar and then later discovered this site and then ignored it for awhile due to the pumpers and all the negativity that can get into the realm of childishness and hysteria. It wasnt until i came across the rumor from sonny1 that i started to pay more attention.

So this is my impression, take it or leave it, probably leave it... Don't matter to me because I am invested. So...

Wow... The way I see it is that someone called another out... Presented facts... Challenged someone... And that someone got fed up... others decided to ignore these facts...

Chuckst3r did the exact same thing that almost every single one of you do everyday. Challenge someone. The fact that he did it so well seems to bother everyone?

The person who departed made his choice, rather than either continue to defend his name or ignore it, he decided to depart. That is on him.

I am rather new so I don't know of the impact this really has but tell me, does it really affect the bottomline?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Fellow members,

I've read about Scooter and Chuckst3r for what seems an eternity. I would agree with all those saying to lay it down. Chuckst3r stated an opinion, Adam questioned an association, and Scooter decided to leave the site thru his own free will. The one thing that all these events have in common is that they are now HISTORY. Scooter can come back if he wants, Chuckst3r can still state his opinion, and Adam owns the site which allows free speech and heated debate. Personally, I wouldn't want the nature of the site to change.

I've been amazed at the names Chuckst3r has been called while speaking of anonymous attacks via the nature of the internet- isn't that like calling the pot calling the kettle black? Serious debate should be without name-calling or attacks on intelligence, race, or sex. I've not seen any racist or sexist remarks but the name-calling and remarks dealing with ignorance have been rampant.

I'm not a follower of Scooter but regardless, I'm here for information that points to the date and rate of the dinar and how to protect the profits when it occurs and I would think that most of the people here look for the same. So, my opinion is that we should let the Scooter event rest; don't read anymore of Chuckst3r's posts if they offend you; and get back to discussing the dinar.

With that off my chest, Good luck to all and Go RV.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

The fact that chucky basically called Scoot a scammer(with absolutely no proof) should be reason enough to ban him. If one were to say the same about Adam, they would be gone in a flash.

I agree - just because someone is on another program with someone else doesn't justify an attack by this chuck guy without proof.

• Upvote 8

I want nothing to do with chuckst3r. To me, he is anathema. I appreciated highly the info we were being so freely given, the amount of work that was required to prepare it, and the clarity it provided regarding the dinar. I have seen no such contribuiton from chuckst3r. In my view, he has added no value at all to our Dinar Vet experience, while he has certainly cost us something quite valuable. In addition, his continuing behavior in smugly adding "fuel to the fire" of what many of us feel as a genuine loss is both unscrupulous and unconscionable.

• Upvote 5

all i cans say is wow! i'm not sure what went down but, some of you people need to step away from the computer, away from ALL the dinar forums you frequent and get a life. what's up with all the drama folks? i mean you all act as if the scooter/chuck thing is a major life changing event. is it really? i guess to those who spend most of their free time on these forums it just may be a life changing event. move on forget about this BS or seek professional help. this addiction some of you have with the dinar world is bad. i'm going outside and go swimming in my pool. you can all sit around and stare at your computer screen all day long. not me i'm going outside and enjoy my fathers day.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 17

Since we cannot discuss Scooter openly anymore lets talk about chuckst3r.

I appreciated your post and perspectives Automag...Thanks...(+1)

As for chuckst3r...he should be warned, and an apology offered to scooter for the way chuckie chose to make a personal attack. JMO...!

I personally believe we are all responsible for WHAT we say, and HOW we say it...! Always show respect & consideration...attributes chuckie seems to lack.

RON B)

• Upvote 16

What is the saying were someone says to not bash someone yet they bash the other person??? Isn't that just going aganst your own rules and your just as guilty? I would advise all those publicly bashing this chuckst3r because of what he did or did not say to read the rules again bottom right of this website. If you have an issue about another DV member this should be used in the report feature of a valid reason and not to complain too.

(For those who must think and say ... what about TK or Okie or whoever ... These people are not members of DV ... chuckst3r is a direct member of DV and will be until he breaks the Rules)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

Thanks for the post automag. One thing to consider....the more we post and rehash this situation,the more chuckst3r sits behind his computer basking in the glory of the situation he created. The best way to get rid of an ego is to not feed it.....gonna miss you S!!!!

'Automag',

Good morning!

I enjoyed your post and opinion on this topic and I do agree, Adam Montana is in a tight spot; however, he is the administrator/founder/co-founder of this site and it his responsibility alone to ensure all who come here adhere to a certain code of conduct.

I very much enjoyed the vast knowledge and workmanship of "S" and we will surely have a tremendous void, but with that being said, it is also up to "S" to shed light on the possible association(s) and yes, I said possible because I do not have concrete proof, but if Adam Montana has gone on the record to address the possibility, then there must be some merit.

Now to chuck, as you mentioned, he had a valid point but his delivery was not up to par with professionalism or proper demeanor; however, the way to deal with "taunting" individuals as you put it, is to IGNORE them. That is the best wasy IMHO, just simply ignore individuals such as he, unless he changes his demeanor and or tone to a more positive style.

Thank you for the opportunity to express my opinion!

Happy Father's Day to all of the Dads out there!

GG

Agree on the Chuck person, when one keeps on responding, it keeps the person coming back, this is what they want. I have had many years of customer service experience. I have been trained to listen to the person if they are yelling, arguing, or what ever their situation is and not to respond with fusing, yelling or contributing to the matter, rather come in with a solution. Eventually, the person will calm down and get to the real matter of the issue. In this case, he has posted his remarks and now its time to move on. If you continue to respond to his remarks, he will continue to poke and continue to tear down this site. I say let him talk and don't respond. Eventually he will get tired of talking to himself and go away.

Peace to all and Happy Father's Day all.

Linny

• Upvote 1

Quick before they close this one also. Who is this Rudy clown? What has he done to be proven as a con artist ?

Sorry, wish I could help you but that is an "off limits" topic on this board. My suggestion would be to goggle the words" Iraq dinar Rudy".

That could give you insight as to the answers you seek.

RSS

I can tell you are really concerned for our DV family. For that let me say "Thanks"! Please forgive me, but I get the feeling that you are either "fanning the flame" or "trying to let everyone talk it out", and therefore get over it. Because I've read your previous post I think the latter. That would be commendable. I care for this DV family and while I have not always agreed with what has been said here I have always appreciated the lack of censorship. Sometimes we just "have to get off the cross because someone else might need the wood." Here's the thing, I didn't always agree with Scooter but I liked him. He didn't die. He just took a few steps back. That was his paradigm and his decision. But, I also appreciate chuckst3r remarks, and on this site, his right to make them. His opinion is his and his alone. I don't have to agree with it. That's my choice. Actually, IMO, it wasn't chuckst3r that threw the first stone, it has been all those that have stoned him because of his obviously different opinion and lack of tact in expressing it. Because so many were treating Scooter's leaving like a memorial; like he had died; for 24 hours it felt like a cult mourning there lost leader. I think Adam and the administrators did what they thought they had to do. I respect and appreciate them for it. Please, let's all decide that it is better to critique than criticize. And if you don't like chuckst3r or anyone else's comments, then agree to disagree with them, make your point and move on.

Anyway, all my best to all - Happy Father's day!!!

Sorry, wish I could help you but that is an "off limits" topic on this board. My suggestion would be to goggle the words" Iraq dinar Rudy".

That could give you insight as to the answers you seek.

RSS

I really hate it that there are "off limits" topics. But I understand what the adminstrators are trying to accomplish. When dealing with the IQD I believe censorship limits and directs the discussion. Normally, poor or rude points of view tend to die their own death, but sometimes somethings just won't die. So thanks for the effort. All my best!!! Happy Father's day!!! (Time for that Starbucks coffee)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1