Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Intel Update - 6/15.2011

ronscarpa

Frank26 Intel Update...6-15-2011

by G-Money71 » June 16th, 2011, 12:21 am

For those of you that can not listen to the call, here are my notes

from tonight. If anyone wants to add to what is here, please do so.

If there is a mistake, please correct it.

I was not able to get everything said tonight, so look at this as a

synopsis. I took notes for my friends and family, and added a few things

in (parenthasies). Hope this helps...G-Money71

-----------------------------------------------

Per a source that spoke with Frank -

On Iraq TV : The news came on like normal at 5:30 AM Iraq Time this

morning. Surprisingly, M came on and was with the GOI. He was waving,

praising the military, and talking about progress with the GOI.

After the news, there was a ticker on (scrolling??) the bottom of the screen.

It said, “(Iraq) Currency WILL change in value”.

Letter from Foreign Minister TO IMF :

They (Iraq) just FINISHED with the DFI funds.

--- Frank says this is HUGE News !!!

Now that Iraq's money is in USA Banks, they are Internationally Recognized.

Remember, there are 2 large banks in Iraq that are supposed to start making

loans on 6/19/2011 . How can they with a worthless currency?

WATCH SHABIBI...... He is supposed to be heading to ROME around 6/23 to

talk to a bunch of International banks.

With a worthless currency, wouldn't that be a waste of time.

Iraq is going through many phases. Banks are setting themselves up and getting ready.

BANK STORIES :

In Iraq Today (A source that Frank sincerely TRUSTS) : American CASHED OUT in

IRAQ TODAY. Frank did not go into the rate, or any other details.

(IMO sounds like a very important person. Frank did not mention to the family WHO this

person was, but sounded like someone in a leadership position. Govt ?? Military ??)

At 4 PM EST : A good source of Franks stated they called Travelex (spelling??) Foreign

Currency Exchange. Asked, Will they exchange the Iraqi Dinar ? Customer Service person

said they just had another call regarding this. They will exchange, but right now

no timeframe, because RIGHT NOW IT IS REVALUING. Once done, it will take about

3 days for them to get ready to exchange.

(IT IS REVALUING !!!!!!)

One of Franks team members (Joe ??) said : P.Rico banks said (I believe he said today)

RATES are on bank screen's. Upper level of bank saying they expect it THIS WEEK.

(Banco Popular I belive was the bank mentioned).

I believe he mentioned the bank rate was over Five Dollars. Frank said that could be

the right hand side of the spread, which would only be for banks.

Top 5/3rd people saying it was supposed to have happened already. Waiting and expecting anytime.

Come-On-Shabibi, I'm ready to travel !!!!!!!!!

G-Money71

• Upvote 11

And yet again we're being told that things were said or showing up on Iraqi television that we cannot confirm even though we try. This frustrates me more than the "I have a feeling today is the day" bs that we hear because I feel the need to try to research what was supposedly in print or on tv and that takes time. UGH! I feel my own quirks will drive me insane.

:wacko:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At least Frank26 is trying to inform. I feel we are very close to completion. I didn't dream about it nor did I go to a psychic. I prayed for a financial blessing and my answer was "soon and very soon". PLEASE DV people, stay prayed up and think positve!! We are a great power as a team. Peace to all and make today a Great Day.

• Upvote 3

At least Frank26 is trying to inform. I feel we are very close to completion. I didn't dream about it nor did I go to a psychic. I prayed for a financial blessing and my answer was "soon and very soon". PLEASE DV people, stay prayed up and think positve!! We are a great power as a team. Peace to all and make today a Great Day.

Agreed.... Have a great day! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I pray for it every day, even if I can't prove his claims or disprove them I still stay hopeful that one of these days it will go down and I will be given the opportunity to help many. I just get discouraged so THANK YOU for the reminder and the little boost, it's much appreciated. :hug:

You know I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but when frank says that on Iraq tv that a ticket showed that Iraq currency is going to rv and we find out that is not true, why would he make up such a lie? I have followed frank for about a year and he contunies to say one thing as a fact and them we find out it completely not true. This to me is unbelievable that people would do that.

So did you get an email with that answer or was it by carrier pigeon? I always have wondered what methods the almighty used to talk to people about such topics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Iraq is going through many phases. Banks are setting themselves up and getting ready.

BANK STORIES :

(IMO sounds like a very important person. Frank did not mention to the family WHO this

person was, but sounded like someone in a leadership position. Govt ?? Military ??)

At 4 PM EST : A good source of Franks stated they called Travelex (spelling??) Foreign

Currency Exchange. Asked, Will they exchange the Iraqi Dinar ? Customer Service person

said they just had another call regarding this. They will exchange, but right now

(IT IS REVALUING !!!!!!)

One of Franks team members (Joe ??) said : P.Rico banks said (I believe he said today)

RATES are on bank screen's. Upper level of bank saying they expect it THIS WEEK.

I believe he mentioned the bank rate was over Five Dollars. Frank said that could be

Top 5/3rd people saying it was supposed to have happened already. Waiting and expecting anytime.

G-Money71

Thanks Ron for posting , haven't heard from you in a while. I hope are right on the doorstep.

The old saying is true "Believe nothing that you read and only half of what you see" and I wonder if Frank has had a change of heart, as far as I can remember him saying the the rate would not be above $1.30 but most likely $0.86 and to say that the bank side of the spread will be above $5.00... I leaves me to wonder... I believe that the world economy needs a square kick in the ass to get going, between the US dept ceiling and Greece in riots from their gov. about to default. I do believe that this revalue of the Iraqi Dinar is the catalyst to start the world economy again and GOD knows that all the countries of the world need this. I keep Iraq in my prayers for them to get their country in order so that the fruits of our investment will pay off and hope that it comes soon. Peace, Love, and Prayers

• Upvote 2

I think Frank26 has lost it !! Anyone who says people are cashing in at this moment at a bank rate of $5.00+ are full of it !!! JMO. I will gladly eat my words if he is right.

but come on,,,,get real.!!! :unsure::blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(IT IS REVALUING !!!!!!)

And yet when you go to the travelex website, the Dinar is not a currency that the carry. That's odd! Must still be revaluing.

Amen.

• Upvote 1

BANK STORIES :

(IT IS REVALUING !!!!!!)

G-Money71

Maybe is this bank?

Banco Popular:

http://www.popular.com/cs/Satellite?c=BP_LandingPage_C&childpagename=PR%2FPlainLayout&cid=1234208409359&packedargs=language%3Des&pagename=bp%2Fcommon%2FWrapper_2#GA=Region_Selector

or

http://www.bancopopular.es/popular-web/particulares/

You ridicultards don't seem to realize that these bold claims are only rumors frank has not said they are true... I have never seen frank make any rv clains other than speculating when it might be and what the rate SHOULD be according to documentation... I for one appreciate it even though I dont care for the religious aspect sometimes you have to wade through the crap to get the gold nuggets

Not big on Frank. I'm not a fan of mixing religion with investment or anything business related. People get emotional and they make decisions off the cuff maybe even drag JC into it.....you can get hurt real easily and feel manipulated when things don't go right....

Anyway, that's not how I want to roll...and besides, what is money to GOD?

and in fairness to Frank, keep in mind this is someone else's notes so its not directly from Frank but the info shared is just....well it looks like so many things we see in our own rumor section or have heard in the past...are we supposed to be impressed with this?

If a news article comes out tomorrow backing one of these things up great but I'm not holding my breath and for anyone out there feeling a bit vulnerable (newbies) neither should you.

I still appreciate you sharing Ron. +1