Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26’s Intel Update - 8 June 2011

ronscarpa

6-8-2011 Frank’s Intel Update

By: DebTarHeelGirl

Delta speaks Saw articles of Maliki have live meeting with staff yesterday and today and one every day for next 2-3 days= we are shocked on Oil minister said that the oil was in last avg 5 months 34 billion dollars for last 5 months then on TV they said it was 34 billion dinar…

2 spoke on ATM machines in Iraq

Islamic Bank about the Bank states that June 5th have 2 state own banks there – 42 million dollars designated to the 2 banks from budget of Iraq – they will start doing this by June 30th and the article said 2 weeks – that’s 19 days… the 42 million from budget indicates the budget has to be activated to do that and the rate has to come out to do this…

Per Delta on Frank’s call NOW – The Audit of Ernst and Young says $.85 up to $1.30 is the rate they are recommending for the RV Rate - Delta states it will NEVER start over $3.00 he will bet all his dinars on this fact 100% it will not support past $1.30 at all….will not be over $3.00 again PERIOD – Frank asks Delta do you feel as I do that it will only be a matter of months that it shoots up to the $3.00 range – Delta says possibly but the IMF is definitely in charge of the monetary policy – the only way to come up to $3.00 is to give us a 60-90 day time limit to cash out but they will NOT do that as both currencies have to co-exist…Plan is to co-exist together both denoms with NO time limit… so no high CBI rate… will take 2 years to replace the lower denoms with the higher denoms per Shabibi’s articles – Delta will go into more detail on Frank’s Thursday night’s Intel Call….

The people and citizens of Iraq know the rate is going to be $.85 and they do have the power to go up to $1.30 per the Ernst and Young to the CBI – Frank feels this will only take a few months for this rate to grow much higher – Delta says I am sorry but this is the highest of high officials reporting this I personally want to see $3.00 and Frank says that OH WE WILL See a high rate but not for long after the initial RV – it will go up fast in value…

The GOI has their own dinars also – their dinar notes are owned by the CBI – when they revalue the dinar the GOI’s dinar will revalue too so one to one – they will still use this as needed.

Kuwait’s RV can’t be compared to this RV – the citizens devalued their currency not the Bank or Gov did that…

The GOI old financial minister of Iraq- back 2 years go – he interviewed then he stated that the CBI was asked to revalue NO LESS than $1.01 at that time… now ask why the financial minister didn’t say revalue at $3.00 = BECAUSE THE COUNTRY CAN’T support THAT so says Delta – CBI does not own the oil – only the reserves – GOI owns the Oil… they are asking the World Bank to lend the $150 million dinars – CBI only has the reserves –

The rumors of $4 or $5 this will never happen period –Frank says I started at $3.86 at an RV rate – and but the RI, Frank says the reinstatement of $3.22 is where I still stand but I have to say I have to study your new findings – we all need to chew on the bone of this as this inner intel is like so fresh and I need to study this and will tell the family more on the call tomorrow night….

June 30th DFI funds will be sent to the USA in accounts and the UNSC says they will transfer this money in these accounts by June 30th… So we can protect them is why….

George is for Friday June 10th Frank is for June 30th – Darline says I AM FOR NOW!!

The revaluation will never happen on a weekend says Delta – Friday Saturday it will never happen – their different days are different than ours…….

END OF CALL – more tomorrow night Thursday for Intel Update.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Isn't the Ernst & Young audit already out of date though? If their oil production/sales are already over projections by 35% for the first five months, doesn't that throw the projections out of whack? I guess the real question is, what information do they base the value on? Is it the amount of currency in circulation, money in the bank, economy, natural resource reserves or some combination of all of the above plus debt repayment? I don't think I've ever seen a clear answer for that, and I'm not sure there is one.

If we had that magic formula, we would already know the rate.

Edited by HawaiianGal

Isn't the Ernst & Young audit already out of date though? If their oil production/sales are already over projections by 35% for the first five months, doesn't that throw the projections out of whack? I guess the real question is, what information do they base the value on? Is it the amount of currency in circulation, money in the bank, economy, natural resource reserves or some combination of all of the above plus debt repayment? I don't think I've ever seen a clear answer for that, and I'm not sure there is one.

If we had that magic formula, we would already know the rate.

If I read it correctly from other websites, Ernst & Young has an ongoing audit on Iraq's two Government Banks, Rashid and Rafidain which is supposed to be done by June 30th of this year. In order to properly Audit these two banks, I think they have to periodically go back and double check their numbers from other sources to make sure they haven't changed and are current. With that said, ths is a rumor, so... Be careful what you believe. wink.gif

-

Man! Frank sure does a good job of making things sound believable. I even like the fact that unlike some other sights he even allows his team to disagree with him, i.e. Delta. Unlike Okie and some of the others who sound wild and crazy with nothing to back it up, at least, if anything, Frank makes it sound good. However, after all these years, I'll just wait and see.

Thanks Ron

Dittos the great read. I will certainly go for .86, but my instincts still say $1.19. That would be awsome. If this thing rv's, I still believe it needs to be high enough to pull all USD out of the country. Buck ninteen would most certainly do it. Still staying optimistic!

Edited by Sawmill

I would love to have an RV at $ 3.22! But I have to be realistic about what will work for the people of Iraq and for everyone else that is now, and will be, living in and around Iraq. I have been following this whole mess for a long time and there is one thing that keeps coming back to me. How can an uneducated population make a drastic change in the way they buy and sell the things that they live with on a daily basis. I was very sad to hear that a possible rate of $0.86 to $ 1.17 would be the RV Amount. But I then set my purchases and my expected cash in to those numbers. Then the information came out that the GOI would have to spend all this time to train the population on how to adjust, what they buy, and what they sell, to the new rate. There are a lot of people in America that would fail that class! It can't work in the limited time that they have to do this. There would be to much confusion and it would anger the population. Even if they had Debit cards, they still want to know the value for what they are buying. The merchants and business people would have to make major changes in pricing as well, and that would be confusing.

What are they doing for money now? They are using the US dollars. They have pricing for all their stuff based on IQD and USD's. The best solution for Iraq is to come in around $1.17. This would allow the population easy calculation but give the IQD new value. The population would then; out of pride for Iraq; use the Dinar and stop using the USD. The USD would then be turned into the banks and the CBI would have all USD out of Circulation. With in 1 year they would be completely on the Dinar and everyone would be happy. Other countries that are doing business with Iraq would also have an easy conversion from the USD or the IQD and everyone would have a trade-able Currency to work with.

We can then cash out and live happily ever after. OR---- We re-invest new found fortunes back into Iraq and start this crazy ride all over again.

This is not Rumor; This is just my observation. They should use the K.I.S.S. principle for all things.

My guess for the best Date to RV is Today! Yesterday it didn't RV ........ and tomorrow may never comes! :D

RV of $3 plus would be absolutely wonderful. But an RV of .85 to $1.30 would be, well absolutely wonderful. Call it a windfall, great return on investment or a blessing, anything close to a dollar would be super wonderful and probably more realistic than $3 plus, imo. I will take it and be very very thankful. If I am lucky, it won't be the last money I ever earn in my life, so give me .85 and i will figure out how to make good use of it.

• Upvote 1

Heck, if it RVs at 10 cents guys, many of us would be able to pay off our mortgages or buy a house outright...that would be a game changer for most of us...right??? Everything else is just gravy. I like Scooter's sweet spot of...I think it was a $1.92?? Of course I had a dream the other night that was $9.71....sigh....only a dream.

Edited by Psych

Per Scooter (I PM'd him) Ernst & Young was replaced by Price Waterhouse Cooper. This audit has not been released yet.

Now this is the type of "intel" you can believe. No rates, no dates, no fluff, no brother-in-laws, no banker tellers, just FACTS.

Thanks Z and Scooter.