Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PTR dusty 7 6 2011

nointel

post from PTR dusty 7 6 2011

10:16:20 PM dustyd14369: I have confirmation from the senate that we have the green light, I have infor from the sandbox that we have the official green light, I have banking info that says they are 100% prepped and ready. This has been an amazing day brunsdad5 I will say this on TIME WE are knocking on the door and it has started to open. Time frame is 24-48 hours no joke and all of you know that I am not a date GUY. I think we are in the best position we can be IN. BUT this is Iraq and the largest shift of wealth ever so stay grounded.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Seeing is believing... Go RV... Are we at the end of the rainbow, ah a four leaf clover, a lucky horse shoe, a heads up penny I have found, time to throw salt over my shoulder, wish upon a star, I see the moon the moon see's me, etc., ...dry.gif

• Upvote 2

10:16:20 PM dustyd14369: WE are knocking on the door

Knock Knock

Who's There ?

RV !

RV Who ?

R V really gonna fall for another PTR Knock Knock Joke ?

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

It's gonna be SO SAD When this ride is over. I Mean, What am i gonna do with my time?? Guess I could Facebook again. Or invest in Dong! And join "Dong Vets"? That doesn't sound right, But it'd be something to do....

Pre-Boredom, Krem.

• Upvote 2

My grandparents had a miniature french poodle, his name was 'Senator'.

So is it possible that the dog was being channeled to get the latest date.

He probably lied.

I never did like that dog.

...and GO RV(pleeeeeaaaasssse)

• Upvote 2

He probably lied.

Thanks for the Laugh! Haha Very funny

+1 For you, Krem

Krem,

Anytime, glad to be of service.

(I still do not like that dog)

It's gonna be SO SAD When this ride is over. I Mean, What am i gonna do with my time??

Pre-Boredom, Krem.

You could always take screen shots of all this fun stuff then review as you get bored or feel a strange need to be nostalgic... :D:blink::blink:<_<

He probably lied.

Its probably his cat . that would explain the sand box intel.

• Upvote 2

Hahahaha... Kevin, When RV hits, Lets have a beer... Haha Good Sense of Humor...

When all that's on here is Fake Intel and LONG News Articles that give my Drunkn Head a Headache reading, Funny comments are a Real Kick(For Me)...

Thanks Kev, Krem

Join the Dong Vets.... start your own Weiner-gate... :lol:

Hahahaha TOS.... Tonight is very good for my soul! This is my social life out here in the sticks, And I'm REALLY Laughin Out Loud tonight...

Thanks for the Laughs Dinar Fam...

UpLifted, Krem

10:16:20 PM dustyd14369: I have confirmation from the senate that we have the green light, I have infor from the sandbox that we have the official green light, I have banking info that says they are 100% prepped and ready. This has been an amazing day brunsdad5 I will say this on TIME WE are knocking on the door and it has started to open. Time frame is 24-48 hours no joke and all of you know that I am not a date GUY. I think we are in the best position we can be IN. BUT this is Iraq and the largest shift of wealth ever so stay grounded.

No reason to shoot the messenger folks, I gave you a "+" nointel. Thanks for the post ;)

• Upvote 1

Join the Dong Vets.... start your own Weiner-gate... :lol:

I was thinking about starting my own mining outfit in Alaska... They are still giving away plots of land as long as you live on it, buy a few extra adjoining several hundred acres... with mineral rights intact with the whole property... set up a mine for the gold and drill for oil and gas... yeah, a "pipe" dream... :D

I gave you a + too nointel, mine was to even out that minus someone had given you. ;)

Hahahaha... Kevin, When RV hits, Lets have a beer... Haha Good Sense of Humor...

When all that's on here is Fake Intel and LONG News Articles that give my Drunkn Head a Headache reading, Funny comments are a Real Kick(For Me)...

Thanks Kev, Krem

Sounds like a solid plan, Beer in Belize.

Belize or bust.....

Nah just Belize

Sounds like a solid plan, Beer in Belize.

Belize or bust.....

Nah just Belize

Where the Hell Is Bel.... Beli.... Where the Hell is That?? Haha How about Arizona? It's easier to pronounce and there are no Helmet Laws! And you can carry a firearm with no Permit! I LOVE This State! I'll Buy your Plane Ticket.... And anyone else willing to attend! Quote me on that!

Krem

Usually these guys let things cool off on Monday and Tuesday, then on Wednesday they start pumping up saying "Friday, baby!"... That sets up for the weekend since they can say (when it doesn't happen on Friday) "just a short delay, folks -- maybe it will come over the weeked!"

Then, while people are waiting for the pumpers' dates, they're out buying reserves and dinars thinking they can get in just under the deadline...

This week, however, they didn't let it cool down on Monday/Tuesday -- they just kept it rolling!

Now, however, there's yet another money maker out there... There are lawyers out there for the LOW LOW PRICE of $xxx will tell you how to BE PREPARED FOR THE BLESSING! Yes, folks, just sign up today and they'll show you how to protect, prepare, and invest your BLESSING (*vomit*)! And the conference calls are just mechanisms for funnelling money and commissions on this desperation-fueled ride.

I'm just waiting for the delay that gets them saying "July/August... Its GOT TO HAPPEN! Iraq NEEDS it!... But BUY MORE and BE PREPARED!"

• Upvote 1