Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's goodnight wish

Mountain man

i think myself think that everyone is posting under Okies name---his track record is so non-exsistant that it has become not bashing but fun to tag the post to him---do not view me in the wrong light---he needs to actually do what he says and be done giving his intell---BUT then what entertainment would we have --it would take a long time to find the right poster to fill the spot in ,while we wait patiently for the RV--Do I dare say BORDOM-- NOW Whom might we really have to deal with --we know the devil now! LOL!

Capt Cliff

i think myself think that everyone is posting under Okies name---his track record is so non-exsistant that it has become not bashing but fun to tag the post to him---do not view me in the wrong light---he needs to actually do what he says and be done giving his intell---BUT then what entertainment would we have --it would take a long time to find the right poster to fill the spot in ,while we wait patiently for the RV--Do I dare say BORDOM-- NOW Whom might we really have to deal with --we know the devil now! LOL!

Capt Cliff

Have to agree, he does bring humor into the picture here even though he is never correct.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM MAKING 1 LAST POST AND THEN GOING TO BED--I HAVE BEEN UP 24 HOURS CHASING THIS ELUSIVE DREAM---AND I COUGHT IT--THE R/V HAS HAPPENED--THE R/V IS REAL--THE R/V IS FORTHCOMING VERY (I HATE THIS WORD)SOON---WE ARE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A R/V OCCURING AT THIS VERY INSTANT---TOMMORROW IS TO BE A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE (ACTUALLY TODAY WAS) GOOD NIGHT--GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU FATHER FOR BRINGING THIS TO FRUITION----GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER--IT IS DONE---PROOF POSITIVE---JUST WATCH---YOU ARE NOW RICH ----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!---SELAH

hahaha round two of laughters today thanks of okie... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM MAKING 1 LAST POST AND THEN GOING TO BED--I HAVE BEEN UP 24 HOURS CHASING THIS ELUSIVE DREAM---AND I COUGHT IT--THE R/V HAS HAPPENED--THE R/V IS REAL--THE R/V IS FORTHCOMING VERY (I HATE THIS WORD)SOON---WE ARE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A R/V OCCURING AT THIS VERY INSTANT---TOMMORROW IS TO BE A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE (ACTUALLY TODAY WAS) GOOD NIGHT--GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU FATHER FOR BRINGING THIS TO FRUITION----GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER--IT IS DONE---PROOF POSITIVE---JUST WATCH---YOU ARE NOW RICH ----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!---SELAH

When we are not cashing in tomorrow, I hope someone finds this moron & throws his pc out the window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Ok so yet again OKIE has called it as being tomorrow and I quote....

[OKIE_OIL_MAN]WE ARE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A R/V OCCURING AT THIS VERY INSTANT---TOMMORROW IS TO BE A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE

--IT IS DONE---PROOF POSITIVE---JUST WATCH---YOU ARE NOW RICH ----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!

So when tomorrow comes and goes can we please ban this idiots drivel from here ever again and can the shills please finally smell the coffee and realise this guy is a buffoon!!!

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 2

Okie, this one is for you , Man ( and also for the other Gurus out there)

Steppenwolf-The Pusher

You know I've smoked a lot of grass

O' Lord, I've popped a lot of pills

But I never touched nothin'

That my spirit could kill

You know, I've seen a lot of people walkin' 'round

With tombstones in their eyes

But the pusher don't care

Ah, if you live or if you die

God damn, The Pusher

God damn, I say The Pusher

I said God damn, God damn The Pusher man

You know the dealer, the dealer is a man

With the love grass in his hand

Oh but the pusher is a monster

Good God, he's not a natural man

The dealer for a nickel

Lord, will sell you lots of sweet dreams

Ah, but the pusher ruin your body

Lord, he'll leave your, he'll leave your mind to scream

God damn, The Pusher

God damn, God damn the Pusher

I said God damn, God, God damn The Pusher man

Well, now if I were the president of this land

You know, I'd declare total war on The Pusher man

I'd cut him if he stands, and I'd shoot him if he'd run

Yes I'd kill him with my Bible and my razor and my gun

God damn The Pusher

Gad damn The Pusher

I said God damn, God damn The Pusher man

Ok so yet again OKIE has called it as being tomorrow and I quote....

[OKIE_OIL_MAN]WE ARE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A R/V OCCURING AT THIS VERY INSTANT---TOMMORROW IS TO BE A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE

--IT IS DONE---PROOF POSITIVE---JUST WATCH---YOU ARE NOW RICH ----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!

So when tomorrow comes and goes can we please ban this idiots drivel from here ever again and can the shills please finally smell the coffee and realise this guy is a buffoon!!!

Na, that would be bad for buisness.Leave him alone and alot of people make money.Just think of it boosting the economy.