Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone rushing to buy last minute dinars?

cashman54

OK then. I'll race you with my solid silver lamborgini after the RV :)

Remember that Israel found a way to exist. And that there is the largest ever US Embassy in Iraq right now. The NWO wants this work out and as far as I can tell, they get their way.

Oh, I know. But despite all the progress, why haven't they RV'ed? Every week its another reason to be hopeful and then every week after that, its another list of reasons why it isn't.

5 years ago, this probably looked like a good investment. Now, it doesn't. People coming in should say, "well if it was going to RV it would have happened by now."

which is why anyone already holding should probably think twice about adding more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

scams, conspiracies, or otherwise...buying a totally worthless currency from a country without a fully seated, functioning democratic government, plagued by violence and religious extremism and terrorism and surrounded by other crazy nations in varying stages of dictatorship is not what any logically thinking person would call a "sound investment."

and don't misunderstand me. I have dinars. I'm hoping this all pans out and i can buy a solid gold DeLorean, but when you look at the surface of things, we might as well be buying real estate on the moon. There is no guarantee any of this will ever pan out the way we hope and in fact, a lot of the data seems to support the notion that for as long as we care to pay attention, we'll all be holding worthless currency.

Worthless currency??? What are you talking about. Is it not. $1 = 1170 IRD. That my friend is not worthless. Kuwait is in the middle of all the chaos too. Is their currency worthless. How about UAE. Is theirs worthless too. I think not. Why are you all so negative. If you only have small amounts invested, big whoop if it doesn't pan out. If you are invested big, you knew the risks. I don't get you people. Very odd thinking here!

• Upvote 1

The country was devastated, and a revolution just happened. That is not what happened in Kuwait. It seems very wise to me that Iraq govt. and infrastructure getting all their ducks in a row before the RV. I like watching all the progress that is happening at the rate that it is, and all the foreign nations investing in Iraq. I believe the reason it did not RV back at all the other times is that it was just plain unrealistic. It is much more realistic with every passing day. Maybe I am a pipdreamer, but I really believe this is going to happen(but no idea when and I don't believe any of the rumors) and I agree with TFK that the currency is not worthless in reality. Gotta go to work now. Nice talking to you all. Have a nice day.

Edited by qzee
  • Upvote 1

The Dinar is worthless, it has no buying power. Look...

A ream of 500 sheets of paper at Office Max is $8.79.

That means a sheet of blank, unused paper is worth $.01758.

The dinar is worth $.0086. So a sheet of plain white paper is worth more than ten Iraqi Dinars. That's worthless. I know in the most literal sense, the dinar has "value," and that it has some measurable "worth," but come on.

And again, I'm not being negative. I'm invested. I hope like hell this all pans out, but I'm being realistic about it and I see this for what it is. A shot in the dark.

Edited by lizlemon78
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have not bought any for about two years. I am happy with any outcome based on my current holdings.

Consider this:

If it revalued at .10 cents (low rv) would you be happy with your return?

How much of a return do you want to gain from the rv?

How much of your investment can you afford to loose?

If you can afford to buy more, and want more to ensure a return you will be happy with then buy some more. If you can't afford to loose the money you have already invested then do not buy more. Don't sell. Just hold it. Put it away.

If I had more available money to invest I would invest more even if I have more than enough

because I think its a God sent opportunity to help the advencement of the Kingdom.

I think there is less then .1% that is invested in Dinar more than 50K USD$

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't hold it , Man......Speak your mind.............

I bought my last in Oct. and I ain't buyin' no more. Ever again! The only time I even want to look at them is when I'm exchanging them for USD.

I started buying mine sometime in 2004 and after that first purchase I bought again 2 or 3 times still in 2004 and then nomore since then. Ever. I'm more than content .

Last minute dinar :lol: I don't think so.. I have enough dinar, I figure if I don't have enough dinar by now than what value is enough. Plus why would you say Last Minute Dinar? People have been talking Rv for as long as I can remember, I have had my dinar since 2005 and have heard that it was suppose to RV back than and have heard it many many many times since. I would like for it to RV but nobody knows when it will happen,, it's been in the making for many years, and might go on for many more years nobody knows.. So all of you Newbies out there please don't buy on the thoughts that it might RV soon...

Go Rv

God Bless America and Iraq..

Edited by firefighter_218546

while I am guessing the average investor has put down $50K to $100K in Dinar

End Quote

Are you saying the average Investor has spent that much ($50k to 100k) for buying Dinars? I don't think so. My humble opinion is that the average Investor spent $2-3-5k .

A few may have spent more and/or a lot more . But not the majority.

Because it ISN'T a good investment. If it was, all the banks would still be selling them.

Besides, you're talking about going from normal people money to stupid crazy hyper rich overnight if the RV happens at pre-war rates. That's silly.

People sinking tens of thousands of liquid cash into currency that's worth nothing should have their heads checked for leaks.

If you can spend a couple hundred bucks every 6 months and pile up a nice little stash, that's one thing, but sinking serious money in huge lumps into something like this is pretty unwise, and I'm drunk at work so I know what I'm talking about.

disclaimer: i'm not really drunk at work.

I spent tens of thousands of dollars a couple years ago on this. I don't need my head checked.I am happy with it. If it revals high I will be extremely happy. If it revals low ( pennies) I will still be happy. If I loose every penny of it I will be disappointed but okay. It's no different than loosing thousands on the market or at the craps table. What's most important is being happy with the amount of iqd you have, and being comfortable knowing you may loose it all.

It's no different than loosing thousands on the market or at the craps table.

tcraps table. Gambling. That's what I'm saying. If you want to gamble, this is your investment. And yeah, if you have tens of thousands to throw at it, who cares but with all the stories you hear about people "needing" this RV, its pretty clear that you're in the minority on that one. There's an exception to every rule. You might fly your own plane to work everyday where you rub down bikini models. That's cool. I'm pretty sure most folks here carpool in the HOV lane and only get basic cable to save cash. That's all. I'm not bagging on anyone, but I feel like the bulk of people holding IQD are the ones who can't get rich any other way.

• Downvote 1

OK then. I'll race you with my solid silver lamborgini after the RV :)

Remember that Israel found a way to exist. And that there is the largest ever US Embassy in Iraq right now. The NWO wants this work out and as far as I can tell, they get their way.

A friendly correction ( hopefully you won't mind)... It's Lamborghini.

About Israel.. Do you know how they took possession of that land? I'll spare you the research work... Through Terrorism....Meaning THEIR terrorism actions.

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 4

Hubby did a few Two year tours in Iraq, came home with very little, enough to maybe pay off a few bills, we put it up, I bought less that 100$ usd worth once, for equipment needed for my non profit Academy's film project and that's it. We have no where near what most people here have. But will still be blessed big time, just to pay off some bills and make a hand full of kids happy in my program! They are the sweetest kids ever! (we take them off the streets, and teach them a career in the movie industry and will be purchasing their film equipment to film a movie they wrote) The kids are so excited, it takes their minds off of OTHER STUFF.......GO RV! smile.gif

• Upvote 2

I bought a bunch on a whim 3 years ago when friends convinced me that the RV was "imminent" and that this would be the last chance. LOL. Had I had the time to research the decision carefully, my actions would have been decidedly different. There have been at least 150 "last chance" weekends since, and I'm now all but convinced that we'll never see the RV we were sold on. Overwhelming evidence indicates that one would have to be naive to buy Dinars at this point. I'm now cautiously hopeful that I might break even, or perhaps make a small profit over time. To believe that the most recent drop dead date of June 31 has any validity whatsoever is pure delusion and hype created by the latest efforts of the pumpers to convince us that the expiration of the DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) will force the RV of the Dinar. Rest assured, the DFI protection will be extended once again, and June 31 will pass uneventfully, just as every other critical date has over the last 5 years. There is ALWAYS a new reason that the RV "HAS" to occur by a particular date. :angry:

• Upvote 1

Hubby did a few Two year tours in Iraq, came home with very little, enough to maybe pay off a few bills, we put it up, I bought less that 100$ usd worth once, for equipment needed for my non profit Academy's film project and that's it. We have no where near what most people here have. But will still be blessed big time, just to pay off some bills and make a hand full of kids happy in my program! They are the sweetest kids ever! (we take them off the streets, and teach them a career in the movie industry and will be purchasing their film equipment to film a movie they wrote) The kids are so excited, it takes their minds off of OTHER STUFF.......GO RV! smile.gif

MM....Fantastic project. My heartfelt congrats and I wish you the Best. You do deserve that.

• Upvote 1

I bought a bunch on a whim 3 years ago when friends convinced me that the RV was "imminent" and that this would be the last chance. LOL. Had I had the time to research the decision carefully, my actions would have been decidedly different. There have been at least 150 "last chance" weekends since, and I'm now all but convinced that we'll never see the RV we were sold on. Overwhelming evidence indicates that one would have to be naive to buy Dinars at this point. I'm now cautiously hopeful that I might break even, or perhaps make a small profit over time. To believe that the most recent drop dead date of June 31 has any validity whatsoever is pure delusion and hype created by the latest efforts of the pumpers to convince us that the expiration of the DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) will force the RV of the Dinar. Rest assured, the DFI protection will be extended once again, and June 31 will pass uneventfully, just as every other critical date has over the last 5 years. There is ALWAYS a new reason that the RV "HAS" to occur by a particular date. :angry:

It's always good ( for ourselves) as a rule of thumb to keep a fair dose of realism just in case.......Having said that....Let's hope for the Best and be mentally prepared for the worst .

Edited by umbertino