Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone rushing to buy last minute dinars?

cashman54

A friendly correction ( hopefully you won't mind)... It's Lamborghini.

About Israel.. Do you know how they took possession of that land? I'll spare you the research work... Through Terrorism....Meaning THEIR terrorism actions.

Hi Umbertino. Thanks for the correct spelling. I knew I was mangling the name but was too lazy to look it up. And yes, absolutely terrorism is how the israeli's keep it going. And one could argue something similar for what happened in Iraq. It's just that with saddam, the world found it ok and let Bush and the gang go at it. I have never been a supporter of this war, but have been very compassionate for the soldiers and the Iraqi citizens. However, it is pretty much done now, and we can make a difference in the world with the RV money. I think that if we can use part of our profits to bring more light to some place in the world, then maybe our karma will be burned on the profit from such a devastating event. The way I see it is that a wave is going on by no matter what I think about how it started. It will keep on going no matter what my moral opinion is. I'm jumping on it for whatever highest good can be made from it. Ps. Not sure why you got negative on that. I evened you out with a plus.

Edited by qzee

I am new here, but If I may be so bold.....Yes there is risk in this investment, alot of it. Buying any currency has risks. Hell, buying any stock,bond, mutual fund, metal, real estate, etc. . This inclues US Treasury bonds. How about cash you say...Money markets guarantee your purchasing power to decline over time. Just Sayin.....Life has risk, and if all we have to complain about is our 5K investment going away...then we should be thinking about the poor souls who have lived in that god forsaken coutry for the last 40 years!!!!

• Upvote 1

Why not spend tens of thousands though? I believe the investment is safe. If the world goes to hell in a hand basket, then we are all screwed with all of our investments anyway. It seems to me that there is a HUGE vested interest in keeping Iraq intact. The new dinars were a major undertaking. Dinars are a great investment, probably better than the stock market in rate of return even if it revalues a small amount. Probably better than land, or just about everything I can think of at least for a young investor. I'm not a pumper, just someone who put a whole lot of money into this because I see it as a solid investment, not so speculative.

And THAT my friend is why you are rich beyond all imagination. Congrats on your insight. You will do great young investor. :)

Hi Umbertino. Thanks for the correct spelling. I knew I was mangling the name but was too lazy to look it up. And yes, absolutely terrorism is how the israeli's keep it going. And one could argue something similar for what happened in Iraq. It's just that with saddam, the world found it ok and let Bush and the gang go at it. I have never been a supporter of this war, but have been very compassionate for the soldiers and the Iraqi citizens. However, it is pretty much done now, and we can make a difference in the world with the RV money. I think that if we can use part of our profits to bring more light to some place in the world, then maybe our karma will be burned on the profit from such a devastating event. The way I see it is that a wave is going on by no matter what I think about how it started. It will keep on going no matter what my moral opinion is. I'm jumping on it for whatever highest good can be made from it. Ps. Not sure why you got negative on that. I evened you out with a plus.

Thank you for for sharing your reflections which I mostly agree on. Thanks also for evening me out. Kind of you to do so.

Qzee, excellent post. I have a bunch investments, making money, BUT you're view is exactly on target. IF/WHEN it 'pops', we'll do well, no matter what the rate is. If all implodes before it happens, then it doesn't matter. Well done.

I am new here, but If I may be so bold.....Yes there is risk in this investment, alot of it. Buying any currency has risks. Hell, buying any stock,bond, mutual fund, metal, real estate, etc. . This inclues US Treasury bonds. How about cash you say...Money markets guarantee your purchasing power to decline over time. Just Sayin.....Life has risk, and if all we have to complain about is our 5K investment going away...then we should be thinking about the poor souls who have lived in that god forsaken coutry for the last 40 years!!!!

Welcome aboard blainage! Considering Iraq's current status in the oil industry and their position in the "food chain", they are holding a lot of cards that other Countries are hungry for, that were backed by US lives and Dollars. I've read reports that the US is seeking restitution. Problem is, the US is all about spending billions on end on an investment, they just don't know how to collect on it. It only takes minor research to see it happening. Every Country that has a nickel is investing in Iraq. This is one of the most historic ground level investments of the century. Just like in the Insurance industry, they're betting you won't, your're betting you will! Hang tight, look at all the key players, China, Korea, Citibank of the US. All key factors. My best advice, buy all you wan't now and forget about it. Try to find the same frame of mind you were in before you ever heard about a Dinar. If the monetary system holds together, Iraq is dead in the middle of it. You'll hear it over and over and over, research it and stay grounded, or get out of it. Your're in now, enjoy the ride! Slay.

If your considering investing more $$$ into the IQD in any form, I would suggest not doing it the hard-currency route.

Take the actions to go through setting up a Warka account & collect interest

Or...

Look into the ISX...

Why? LoP or No LoP the potential of making money is there.

Maybe you can recooperate losses from the mark-ups paid via IQD a post-R/D scenario through ISX as businesses boom.

If you are older.. I would suggest an IRA as I believe it can have some huge tax benefits.

If your considering investing more $$$ into the IQD in any form, I would suggest not doing it the hard-currency route.

Take the actions to go through setting up a Warka account & collect interest

Or...

Look into the ISX...

Why? LoP or No LoP the potential of making money is there.

Maybe you can recooperate losses from the mark-ups paid via IQD a post-R/D scenario through ISX as businesses boom.

If you are older.. I would suggest an IRA as I believe it can have some huge tax benefits.

Research Warka a LOT before you go this route. They are said to be having huge problems these days and I would hate to see you get boned. Good luck and God Bless. GO RV!!!

Anyone rushing to buy last minute dinars? With the news of Iraq approving their budget and stuff, seems like the RV is happening very soon, was wondering if anyone was buying last minute dinars? It seems every purchase I make is a last minute purchase, but I may make one more today. Just trying to feel the sentiment of the crowd!

Thanks for reminding me, I will be giving Dinar Trade a call right now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I"d say most investors have less than $5,000 usd worth of dinar...

I agree...most of the little people probably have less than 5K US worth of dinar...and most likely under 2K US. However the average price per dinar investor would be way over 5K with the number of countries and huge investors involved.

I am basing my two cents on the estimated two million or less entities who are now holding the IQD as an investment.

Just a thought. If the Dinar is going to revalue, even if at only $0.10, and it takes ten years, your investment may very possibly outperform any other. So, if you are dumping money in, say a mutual fund, or annuity, and it is long term investment money, and you have a very healthy emergency fund. The Dinar might make an excellent monthly investment. And if you die before it RV's, your heirs recieve a very small inheritance that will explode when it does. Just saying.

Research Warka a LOT before you go this route. They are said to be having huge problems these days and I would hate to see you get boned. Good luck and God Bless. GO RV!!!

Eh - there may be other future banking opportunities in the near future (see Citibank)

I have not gone this route, but if a bigger bank that is US recognized, it may become a more feasible route.

The ISX is a gamble, but could reap high yields ;)

Better than sitting on hard currency that maintains 1170 rate for years.. At least through a bank account or ISX you can watch the value change (Hopefully up in value)

I have been with Warka for many years. I have a good rapport there and I have been informed that I had nothing to worry about. It was basically bad press at a time when it was actually banking as usual.

Warka was holding a business's funds at the direction of a govt ministry, and the company in question was attacking Warka for it. Nothing to worry about as far as I have been able to ascertain.

One of Scooter's last posts (Chat on DD 6/1/11): He was asked if the Iraqi dinar doesn't RV in June, what his opinion of the next window for an RV might be, and he offered that one might speculate on October. Can you afford to hold on to that new Dinar acquisition until October, both financially and psychologically? Not saying it will, probably not, but hey this is Iraq. We've seen that anything can happen. Many of us never anticipated that we'd be in it for this long. That being said, let's hear it for a June 2011 RV, and tonight would be just fine with me!

Eh - there may be other future banking opportunities in the near future (see Citibank)

I have not gone this route, but if a bigger bank that is US recognized, it may become a more feasible route.

The ISX is a gamble, but could reap high yields ;)

Better than sitting on hard currency that maintains 1170 rate for years.. At least through a bank account or ISX you can watch the value change (Hopefully up in value)

well I bought mine in the ME in 05, I have doubled my money thus far. Which by the way is the bellwether for an investment double every 7 years.

• Upvote 1