Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Text Messge to Bang

behaviorkat

Have you heard from the other 2 friends you have over there? Surprised they're looking for an announcement in the "evening.." (Their evening)...

They must of heard through some sort of grape-vine / rumor-ville within their own area.

• Upvote 1

[banG] OK here is just what came in to me via text mesg, You all know me so here goes. 12:52 PM [banG] I have 3 friends in US Army civil affairs in green zone Iraq. One writes the following 12:54 PM [banG] "Looking 4 RV announcement today rate is said to be 3.10 we are still watching" End Msg

Bang- you rock! :D

Go rv..............

let's pray it happens

• Upvote 3

[banG] OK here is just what came in to me via text mesg, You all know me so here goes. 12:52 PM [banG] I have 3 friends in US Army civil affairs in green zone Iraq. One writes the following 12:54 PM [banG] "Looking 4 RV announcement today rate is said to be 3.10 we are still watching" End Msg

Go rv..............

Behaviorkat, I'm not bashing or being sassy just trying to understand what's written. Did BanG send you a text that he had received the info from his friend in Iraq. That's how it sounds to me but before I call anyone and let them know this little bit of info from a credible guy I want to make sure it was sent to you from BanG.

Thanks bunches & GO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Behaviorkat, I'm not bashing or being sassy just trying to understand what's written. Did BanG send you a text that he had received the info from his friend in Iraq. That's how it sounds to me but before I call anyone and let them know this little bit of info from a credible guy I want to make sure it was sent to you from BanG.

Thanks bunches & GO RV!!!!!!

No, he told me in chat. It was in chat today :)

• Upvote 2

Go rv..............

PLEASE DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP OVER THIS, AGAIN THIS IS NOTHING BUT PURE SPECULATION, BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE OR DATE....

• Upvote 2

Odd that the amount quoted is the same figure discussed in the recent article published from Iraq where the rate was listed at the end of the article as 1.3 dollars per dinar...then people started questioning if it was written backwards and questioned if it should be $3.10 because Iraqis write from right to left. It was later debunked by someone who speaks Arabic that it was actually $1.30 per dinar... Just an odd coincidence...i'm just saying...