Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great News From a Great Friend

Dr. Bobby

Good Rumor! Makes the hair on the back of my neck raise to hear rumors like this! Though, I've only been reading this site for a few days, I can't imagine one who has been on here for months or years... I can see why people grow tired of "I heard from a friend" Rumors... But this IS the place for it. And I'm new, So I still like it :D

Thanks for the "Raise"! Haha

Krem

$3 + is much better than $1.3..

And a lot less realistic and IF it ever would get that far it 'd be probably linked to ( yeah, sorry) a LOP...

Well, 1.3 is not too realistic either.........We'll see.........Hey, I'd be happy myself.....Trying to stay grounded and cool-minded.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I don't usually talk dates and rates, however a very good friend of mine who I have never received false information from told me three things today.

1. Expect to see it as soon as Wednesday very early in the morning and no later than next Monday.

2. The rate will be more than 3.00 not 1.3 like others are saying.

3. Its up to me if I want to share this information, just don't give details about him.

Not telling his name is fine but why does he have information that others don't?

What is his position or what type of people does he get this from?

I'm sure you can say allot about him without compromising his privacy.

You are apparently not allies with The Force...........

What kind of Insurance?

I don't usually talk dates and rates, however a very good friend of mine who I have never received false information from told me three things today.

1. Expect to see it as soon as Wednesday very early in the morning and no later than next Monday.

2. The rate will be more than 3.00 not 1.3 like others are saying.

3. Its up to me if I want to share this information, just don't give details about him.

Just what the Doctor ordered! Great prescription Doc! I hope this is the cure we've been looking for!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well, I'm of the opinion that any time in June is fair game. Maybe when the CBI posts the 6/1/11 indicative rates it'll show RV. Or not.

I know the rates are not posted yet but they did already have the auction for today and there was no change.

Do the math...After they LOP off 3 zeros, your million ID become 1,000 ID, then multiplied by 1.3. You just made $1.300 off of your $1.100 original investment or $200 per million ID.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68741-iraqi-dinar-has-become-one-of-the-best-currencies-in-the-region-because-it-is-equal-to-13-us-dollars/page__st__20#ixzz1Nyd4yICN

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

....We'll see.........Hey, I'd be happy myself.....Trying to stay grounded and cool-minded.....

+1 to even you out Umbertino. I dont subscribe to the L#P philosophy, but I appreciate the fact of its possibility thanks to vets like you & Keep. I further appreciate your attempt to "stay grounded and cool-minded" in light of the frenzy of "rumors". I think its your example that can help us newer to this investment "keep it real". Shalom. Nonetheless, GO RV!

:)