Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

mixing the old with the new

Great post, rs! I agree completely. When some of the old timers first joined, there weren't the thousands of posts on this site that there are now. It WAS a lot easier back then to "do your own research before you post." To ask someone to click through all the posts there are today, simply so that there is no old info in a new post is downright unreasonable. If it's an old post, let's cut the newbie poster some slack. JMO. GO RV!

• Upvote 3

Thanks RSS, we are Americans and should act as so. We should be proud of this site and agree or agree to disagree in a polite manner. United we stand or divided we fail like the other sites that went down the drain. We all want the same thing in the end RV. Stand up and help you fellow Americans. Go RV !!!! B)

• Upvote 1

This is the first forum I have ever joined in my life, and I did because of the other members. I also watched for a while before I signed up, and I knew right away, you had better not post something foolish. I guess that is the reason I joined. That being said, if you feel there is a need to "bash" someone, don't be so rude. I think there still needs to be a fair amount of "constructive criticism" involved, or there would be too many insufferable posts. Besides, it keeps you on your toes. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

Thanks RSS,

I try and welcome the newcomers with open arms unless their first post states that it RVed in the green zone or they come on here and try and become the new morality police.The fact is this is the best site on the net for dinar info and you are correct, newbies as well as oldies should all do their best to get along. I find myself lacking in this area at times and fully comprehend that it is something I need to work on.

Great post RSS - thanks. I was truly afraid to make my first couple of posts because of all the bashing that was happening. I try to read and learn more than I post. Hopefully your post will help quiet some of the friction that's been happening lately.

Thanks RSS. Your post was comforting to read. I had researched many sites before deciding on DV. As a newbie I had been reluctant to post any questions or comments for some time because of concerns of appearing to be an "idiot". But with some trepidation, I did do a couple of them. It really wasn't painful at all. I've enjoyed following all the input of DV participants . . . some of course were good . . . and some not so good. It is with great respect and appreciation for members of DV such as you, to see sensitive, caring comments that create a positive and harmonious outlook on a "goal" we are all attempting to achieve. Keep up the good work.

Hi RSS :D

Thanks my friend for taking the time to share this. I totally agree

and can only hope that it actually sinks in, but due to the nature

of not having to face the one someone is speaking/writing to, it will continue

to be a venue for 'internet bullies' and those that often have a superiority

complex, believing themselves to be superior to the rest of the members here.

Often they do not realize that the rude and belittling comments made show them

to be FAR less of a quality human being than those they love to chase after, hunt down

and pounce on. The last few weeks, many of the comments I have seen went beyond

the line, and continue to do so. When personal attacks or 'taunts' are made, that has crossed the line.

Also, there is a small group here who appear to like to target a few and go beyond bashing,

and attempt to play games with the plus and minuses also, when it is not at all warranted. Both

those that have been here for a long time, and those that have recently become members, share

in these games. One also has to remember, *some* have come over here from a few of the fantasy

sites with one goal in mind...and that is to cause division and confusion here, where generally, for the

most part, we have a wonderful group of people here who are able to think for themselves, and never resort

to playing the head games some so enjoy.

Many posts also appear to be posted just with the intent to get some drama started. I guess it happens

everywhere and is the unfortunate reality of internet forums. I only visit this forum, I came across it and saw

quite a bit more realistic attitude for the most part, and have thoroughly enjoyed most of my time here, and

have also made some quality friends who i would love to someday meet. For this, I am grateful for. :)

Those that bash are often the very ones that try and accuse others of the same. They have a holier than thou

attitude when in reality their own fruit of their actions often betrays their motives. The best way to get control of it

is to not feed into it. Then those who can actually have civil and cordial discussions without the childish games

will have a much better quality site in which to discuss and share thoughts and ideas. One of the most important

things I personally try and live by when posting, is simply say exactly what I would say if I were actually sitting across

a table from that person, and having a discussion. Whether I agree with them or not, the attack and belittle syndrome

has NO value here. It assists with nothing, other than allowing others to see them for what they are and one can move

on without feeding into it. It is also important to stand up in a respectable manner and deal with the garbage that can

often be spread here that is often more hurtful than helpful. Lies have yet to benefit anyone other than those that create

them, and that only for a short time until people can understand the motives behind them which are often far too easy

to spot.

The Mods do a great job here, and have a good understanding of when to step in and stop the nonsense. Overall, there is

no doubt in my mind, we have the best quality site available in regards to the IQD. Only together can we ensure that it stays that

way and does not become just another site full of hype and lies and very disturbing attitudes towards others.

Thanks again RSS for your comments. They are very much appreciated my friend :D

All my best!

Jim

---