Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq opens its doors for business

wow!!! 11.5%... that's almost garrish and gaudy, to out strip CHINA??? OMG!

well, TJ, at least we know we ain't messin 'round with no chump change...

Now just give us our money and we'd be glad to spend it for you. and, oh yeah... US!

• Upvote 1

Wow great post TJ. Man, all the positive news is getting me soooooooo excited and i just can't hide it lol Iraq has major potential as someone said above major upside to this country lets get it done!!! make your country the wealthiest in the world Iraq you can dooooooooooooo it.

• Upvote 1

I hope everyone reads this article.....this is great news for Iraqs economy.....and it also points out that foriegn investors are NOT worried about Iraqs currency and that anything that happens with the dinar, good or bad, is NOT going to influence investment either way.....these companies are 1, either already jumping in head first, or 2, are waiting for the stabillity, and security issues to improve from what they are......foriegn investors are itching to get inside Iraq now (yes even with toilet paper for currency cause guess what? It doesnt matter!) The processes are slow and like the artivle said, its not exactly the easiest country to do business in, and the ranking of corruption is still quite high.....those are factors that matter when it comes down to foriegn investment.....Iraq could RD, RV, or leave the value where it is now for god knows how long and it wouldnt matter one bit.....STABILITY and SECURITY are major issues......

• Upvote 7

Thanks TJ! Very encouraging news!! As Keep said, the fact that foreign investors are lined up and clamoring to do business in Iraq indicates they're not too worried about Iraq's currency. I'd like to think this indicates they're NOT goin to LOP, but we'll see.... great find BTW and Go RV!!!!!! :)

I hope everyone reads this article.....this is great news for Iraqs economy.....and it also points out that foriegn investors are NOT worried about Iraqs currency and that anything that happens with the dinar, good or bad, is NOT going to influence investment either way.....these companies are 1, either already jumping in head first, or 2, are waiting for the stabillity, and security issues to improve from what they are......foriegn investors are itching to get inside Iraq now (yes even with toilet paper for currency cause guess what? It doesnt matter!) The processes are slow and like the artivle said, its not exactly the easiest country to do business in, and the ranking of corruption is still quite high.....those are factors that matter when it comes down to foriegn investment.....Iraq could RD, RV, or leave the value where it is now for god knows how long and it wouldnt matter one bit.....STABILITY and SECURITY are major issues......

Well I can hardly believe it but I totally agree with keep that the security and stability issues are paramount to not only to investment and business opportunities but also as been stated by Shabby time and again as some of the main factors for RV. He has been very consistent about this, thats why RV doesn't look to promising as of yet, unless there is enough outside pressure to do so..................................The Plan.............still skeptical...................sure hope it happens soon.

In other news.... M is claiming that political & security is quite stable. Interesting......

Now we are hearing about foreign investors putting their hands in the honey pot...

K98 put up a nice article of several countries investing into their country.

UAE - oil refinery

Iran - helping out with electricity

Germans, and other countries as well.

A lot of foreign investors pouring in.

30 million people for population, and most of them are younger. Wait til that age group booms into a work class people. They'll have improved the private sector.

R/D, RV, or nothing at all... There is $ to be made by the simple minded speculators like ourselves. The ISX is one to play with...... Find a nice stock to invest in undervalued and has long-term potential & just wait.....