Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Protecting your Dinar RV from the IRS

Luigi1

Based on the last 6 months of research, sounds like most of those invested are short term and will incur the 35% capital gains tax. This can definitely be deferred and in some cases avoided. There's no way possible to pay no taxes at all, but you can make investments with your cash-out that will limit how much you pay. It depends on your situation...a single person with no children has very different options than a person that needs to put three kids through college and still try to leave an inheritance or retire early. I've done a ton of research for my particular situation, there's plenty of information on the web if you spend some time looking. You might even want to make contingency plans on whether it comes in at 3 dollars or 30 cents. After you have a general idea what your goals are, confirm with a CPA and/or estate attorney to make plans for your future and be sure you avoid the slammer by paying all the taxes you need to, without just giving it away.

Edited by Delta1
  • Upvote 1

I, for one, have never tried to avoid paying my taxes. There have been times when I thought they were ridiculous in the amount I had to pay. Maybe they were so high because there are so many people out there who try to get out of paying there part and it causes the rest of us to have to carry a bigger burden. As much as our government PI$$ES me off at times, I still feel that we live in the greatest country in the world. Our freedom does not come cheap. I have no problem paying my share.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3

Im surprised! This thread had a chance to go south in a big way and did not.

Good deal I say.smile.gif

The wealthy do it all the time. They shelter their money in offshore accounts to minimize their taxes. Unethical, maybe. Logical, possible. Legal, they found loopholes & used it to their advantage.

Just pay your taxes and never look over your shoulder. They will catch you. And you will really pay... with time too.

i agre n besides the us needs the money it would just be nice if theyd do something for america with other than tryin to destroy it god bles america it rv time so heres your chance

The wealthy do it all the time. They shelter their money in offshore accounts to minimize their taxes. Unethical, maybe. Logical, possible. Legal, they found loopholes & used it to their advantage.

yes they do n the government is going after them

Use the 80,000 page tax code to your advantage. Take your legitimate tax "savings" or "after tax dollars" and invest them in things that will be of far greater benefit to the country/world/planet than how the US govt spends most of our tax dollars, and donate to organizations that represent your values. KEEP USA VETS IN MIND!

Keeping yourself, your family and friends safe, secure and free from participation in and dependency upon govt programs is being a Patriot.

It will be interesting to see how the US govt will react after RV if it helps to eliminate our national debt!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now lets see you don't wont to pay taxes, hhmmmmm. Have you lost you mind, the IRS will be notified how much you will be getting from who you cash with unless you go to some other country. You are better off just going to a CPA or a Tax Lawyer and talk to them on how to pay less. Joining VIP can help put you in touch with the Tax Lawyer that is right for you. but getting an offshore account will only get you in deep trouble with the IRS and they will take it all and you will be in a 3 by 5 box cell with big bad Bubba.(just a joke about bubba). I plan to pay my taxes by going to my CPA and letting hi help me do it right and trying to pay as little as possible at the high side is 35% to 39%. But I have heard there are thing out there that have to do with paying less I just don't know what they are.

• Upvote 1

I rarely take tax advice from the internet.

I freely dole it out however, so here you go:

Go buy yourself the book 'The millionaire next door' and read about what it takes to be a successful millionare. After reading it, my eyes were opened wide.

I strongly recommend everyone read that book. It's a short read, and very informative. Perfect for the ADD types out there who cannot concentrate for more than 8 seconds.

I HAVE JUST POSTED THAT BOOK...

First ask yourself, are you JOE BLOW or Joe Blow? JOE BLOW is on the public side (considered a for-profit corporation) and is subject to taxes (Interest paid on Federal Reserve Notes) while Joe Blow is a private man on the land, one of We the People and not subject to IRS, statutes, or codes that do not include an injured party (common law). First you need to ask yourself, "am i a citizen or a People?" yes there is a big difference and IRS is part of those differences. The best place to start is 1215.org Once you learn who you really are in this country, the IRS will not be able to touch you- but it takes a large time investment and alot of education. You basically are home schooling yourself in the law and court procedures. Go look up Rod Class and his teachings- some of the heaviest hitting information out there in dealing with things like IRS or right to travel (You have a right to unregulated travel by private automobile, if your are a People) Be forewarned that you will have to unlearn everything you have ever been taught about government, taxes, money, law, statutes, codes, courts, vehicle registration, drivers license, social security, birth certificates, marriage licenses, etc. etc. etc. Go check out 1215 and get your feet wet- see if being a People is something that interests you. IMO this is the best way to deal with the IRS.

Congratulations. You've just put yourself on the watch list. Also, if you sfio your homework, you'll find most constitutionalists go to prison for their beliefs.

Edited by rnldtippitt

Just pay your taxes and never look over your shoulder. They will catch you. And you will really pay... with time too.

Don't think for minute you'll evade taxes! Not happening folks. Pay up and get a receipt. Absolutely not worth losing what rights you've got left over.

Here is my problem: dry.gif

I have invested 12,000 into this.......... If it goes **** up where is the Gov. to take the loss with me?

I lost 75k In a restaurant I opened 5 years ago, The Gov was not waiting with condolences and cash to help pay my bills?

I WILL PERSUE EVERY POSSIBLE GRAY/LEGAL WAY TO ONLY PAY THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM I CAN.excl.gif

If the IRS really wants to help us, lets start with the 40 BILLION Iraq lost? If the Gov is so hard up for money(whichtheyare) STOP GIVING BILLIONS TO COUNTRIES LIKE PAKISTAN?th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Now their,s a plan. Sorry to rant, I have NO love for the American version of the GUSTOPO.biggrin.gifemot-shakehead.gif

Please enlighten us as to your displeasure.blink.gif

Let's get Ron Paul in office this time and watch the IRS do the chicken dance when he comes at them with the full fury and authority of the US Constitution!! The Federal Reserve for that matter also, as the IRS is the knuckle-buster for the Federal Reserve. These criminals are way out of line. Most IRS agents do not know the law, nor are they even shown the law they are charged with enforcing. It's a zoo that has a very high turnover rate.

• Upvote 2

Look up Entrust of Georgia website and see how you can open a self-directed Roth IRA. Fund it with you after tax us dollars and they will purchase for you thr Dinars to put into your IRA. My understanding is that no tax is due when you cash Dinars into other currencies, nor when you have any gains and when you take the money out. Check into it. I have set an account up with them. It will take about 1-2 weeks. You may be able to meet in person to shorten the timeline.

Rozman

• Upvote 1

Let's get Ron Paul in office this time and watch the IRS do the chicken dance when he comes at them with the full fury and authority of the US Constitution!! The Federal Reserve for that matter also, as the IRS is the knuckle-buster for the Federal Reserve. These criminals are way out of line. Most IRS agents do not know the law, nor are they even shown the law they are charged with enforcing. It's a zoo that has a very high turnover rate.

I would be careful with Dr. Paul issues, he may think that the dinar craze is unconstitutional..............He will be all powerful if he overthrows the IRS...................If the dinar RV's I will be able to be a Republican but I don't know if I will worry too much about paying taxes....whatever my accountant decides they are under the law.....I shall write the check.....

Do what is legal to minimize or defer but in the words of Jesus Christ Himself, (Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's)

What we owe, we need to pay. It will pay off well in the long run. Bless some needy people, charities, etc which will either be a blessing financially or in the case of needs you see around you that are not tax deductible, the rewards are more than you can imagine. :) :) :) :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I completely understand the question. I know that I pay way more than my fair share in taxes. What I don't want to do is be stupid and pay more than the amount that is truely due to the Government (IRS and State). What can be expected is that as we also grow the money and make purchases, the Government and State will receive more and more every year. We are responsible for paying our taxes and yes all that are due, but that does not mean that we shouldn't make sure that we don't over pay either. Just want to do the right thing with the right amount.

• 1 month later...

Look up Entrust of Georgia website and see how you can open a self-directed Roth IRA. Fund it with you after tax us dollars and they will purchase for you thr Dinars to put into your IRA. My understanding is that no tax is due when you cash Dinars into other currencies, nor when you have any gains and when you take the money out. Check into it. I have set an account up with them. It will take about 1-2 weeks. You may be able to meet in person to shorten the timeline.

Rozman

Be sure to real all aspects of Roth IRA's including 5 year holding; however, a really, really great idea.

Kanga: What is the best way to do the deferral - any recommendations? Thanks

You have two options in my mind that work well or very well. Option#1 is not a deferral technique just good for ones soul as the private sector is vastly more efficient in helping folks out compared to the government.

Option#1 is read everything in the tax discussions by Zorbxy1 you will find that if you are planning to donate to support a good cause it costs you little. This concept is hard for most to understand. Say you cash in a million Dinar and while the rate is the same you give one half million Dinars to a charity without converting them. You now owe taxes on only one half million of the Dinars you cashed in. This only works because you are giving currency away that cost you about 600 dollars but the 501c charity will give you a receipt for what ever they got for it. RV a dollar per Dinar, then you got 1 million dollars minus the 500,000 dollar deduction when the 501c converts your Dinar. There for you owe taxes on only 500,000 dollars. Great if you want to share the wealth at low cost to you. We will do this. By doing this it is costing you under 200 thousand dollars to donate 500 thousand dollars.

Option#2 is become VIP member analyze the why you should own a corporation that is a thread pinned by Adam. This works amazingly well. You decide when you will pay your taxes. We will be paying a ton of taxes over our lifetime. I expect it will be even more than we will get from the RV, however the taxes will be spread out over 30 or 40 years. We will do this.

:) :) :)

Have questions ask here or go to my profile and ask away.

Here is my problem: dry.gif

I have invested 12,000 into this.......... If it goes **** up where is the Gov. to take the loss with me?

I lost 75k In a restaurant I opened 5 years ago, The Gov was not waiting with condolences and cash to help pay my bills?

I WILL PERSUE EVERY POSSIBLE GRAY/LEGAL WAY TO ONLY PAY THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM I CAN.excl.gif

If the IRS really wants to help us, lets start with the 40 BILLION Iraq lost? If the Gov is so hard up for money(whichtheyare) STOP GIVING BILLIONS TO COUNTRIES LIKE PAKISTAN?th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Now their,s a plan. Sorry to rant, I have NO love for the American version of the GUSTOPO.biggrin.gifemot-shakehead.gif

Hello.

IMMHO, find a country where you can legally purchase real estate and do something with it. Make sure you talk to an attorney to guide you through the process. How can the US government take that? GLTY and all. Go RV.

Please enlighten us as to your displeasure.blink.gif

I REALLY want to pay a lot of TAXES to the IRS. I also want to pay very little initially, therefore a man needs a plan to defer the taxes so his small 100,000 dollars can grow up to 1 million and pay taxes on it after it grows. When it grows take 2 or 3% of it out and pay the taxes on it. I proud to be a tax payer supporting our government (which needs to be smaller), and I can pay and pay a little every year. This is a nice arrangement for all concern.

Hopping towards RV ... ;-] and hoping more than 10 cents per IQD.

I agree with Einstein: God does not roll dice with the universe. But I think He sometimes rolls dice with me. lol