Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will not RV until it benifits Obama

I don't buy 2012.... if Obama wants re-election he'd better get his A#$%$##@@ in gear otherwise it will be too late

I have been overseas for about 6 years now as a heavy equipment operator. About two years ago I loaded a 40` container with dinar, filled completely front to back top to bottom… Deliver to, none other than George W Bush… I now own 3 mil in dinar…

"We just hit the debt ceiling. Now would be a good time for add some dollars to the coffers."

I still don't understand how an RV would help the US. The tax dollars the US Gov. would get would be nothing compared to what they would have to pay out to those of us who hold Dinar. Yeah, I know, won't cost a thing because the US would exchange the Dinar for oil. That, though, would take years. But first, even if it RV's at 1 to 1, the Treasury will have to pay us Trillions of dollars. And I can't figure out where it's coming from.

My feeling is that our Dinar will gain value over the years as Iraq's economy improves. JMHO, of course.

My understanding is that the Dinar bought from us will be used to both back our Dollar and pay Iraq for goods, the Feds will make money if they buy it back from us at around a dollar and a year it's worth $2-$3.

yall should have never put him in office. because, i didn't vote for him

I didn't either, I know a snake in the grass when i see one.

I don't buy 2012.... if Obama wants re-election he'd better get his A#$%$##@@ in gear otherwise it will be too late

He wants it an he will do anything to get it. Hope an Change is my motto this year. He used that last go around, I don't think he will spout that crap again this year. I'm just wondering what his motto this go around will be. Let me guess If you let me have four more years, I promise i will finish the job to Destroy the United States. Remember my Preacher Rev Wright it GD America, an I'm sticking to it.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

I don't think the RV will happen until we are closer to the 2012 election. Obama's re-election team is going to use the timing of the RV to benefit Obama' re-election. Obama and the Democratic party are the ones holding up the RV. I predict the RV will occur Aug/Sept 2012. The timing is just too convenient for the Democratic party to pass up. Imho. We all know how US politics work.

It's got nothing to do with Obama or his re-election. Its got to do with what the power brokers in Iraq and their wants.....nothing will happen in Iraq unless it benefits the Iraqi politicians and clerics. Wake up and smell the coffee B)

You're giving Obama and the Dems FAR too much credit. To even think they have any kind of leverage on Iraq's currency and Rv is ludicrous. This is up to Iraq, plain and simple.

absolutely....dead on ;)

• Upvote 1

I don't think the RV will happen until we are closer to the 2012 election. Obama's re-election team is going to use the timing of the RV to benefit Obama' re-election. Obama and the Democratic party are the ones holding up the RV. I predict the RV will occur Aug/Sept 2012. The timing is just too convenient for the Democratic party to pass up. Imho. We all know how US politics work.

would not surprise me if that douchebag tried to make it happen for his benefit , just like the B.S. he spewed about how the killed Osama bin laden. WTF.

NICE POINT OF VIEW. OH YES WE ALL KNOW EXACTLY HOW POLITICS WORK lol BUT, IMHO: OBAMA DOES THIS "NOW" TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT NOW! SO, WITH US ALL KNOWING HOW POLITICS WORK LET'S FACE IT. THEY'LL PLAY THE HERO CARD RIGHT UP TO ELECTION DAY...... cool.gif

• Upvote 1

I do not believe "O" has that much influence on the decision to RV now or later. If it was, it would have been done by now. I think "O" knows to get re-elected, he needs to give this economy a boost and he would do anything in his power to do it. I believe there are a bunch of other major factors involved and it's gonna be a really big deal to get the Iraqi dinar to revalue.

if that was the case he'd pull the trigger now, why pass up the one thing that can help you bring this country back from the economic ruins of today, all the money that the people would spend, paying taxes 2X sales tax, and your gains taxes, with everyone invested including the U.S.A, he gets to take all the credit 4 that, and solidify s him in 2012, remember he already killed bin laden, this would be the icing on the cake. GO RV!!!!!!! :twocents:

Obama never killed Bin laden, he has been dead for many years from kidney failure. Obama and his co-conspirators used that Osama lie to get the publics mind off of the forged birth certificate. This seal team 6 that was suppose to have taken out Osama under Obama was a libility. Why? Because Obama and his co-conspirators could not take the chance of any of them coming clean about that false flag operation so the helicopter carrying them was shot down kiling any future witnesses. WOW! What evil that controls American politics, and the sheep are in deep slumber, and will believe any thing the lying media, and politicians tell them.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 3

What has our president taken credit for that he should not have? I am curious. Thank you for your response in advance.

Well, for one he keeps saying 'the troops are coming home by the end of the year, just like I promised'. He did NOTHING for this to happen, except allow the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) that Bush signed in 2008, to come to fruition. But, he acts like it was his idea and he takes credit for it every chance he gets.

You're welcome.

Edited by DinarMillionaire

Obama never killed Bin laden, he has been dead for many years from kidney failure. Obama and his co-conspirators used that Osama lie to get the publics mind off of the forged birth certificate. This seal team 6 that was suppose to have taken out Osama under Obama was a libility. Why? Because Obama and his co-conspirators could not take the chance of any of them coming clean about that false flag operation so the helicopter carrying them was shot down kiling any future witnesses. WOW! What evil that controls American politics, and the sheep are in deep slumber, and will believe any thing the lying media, and politicians tell them.

Somebody forgot to take their meds again! :lol: The problem with conspiracy theories is that most people don't believe them partly because of how crazy they are and partly because of how CRAZY the people are that repeat them.

Well, for one he keeps saying 'the troops are coming home by the end of the year, just like I promised'. He did NOTHING for this to happen, except allow the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) that Bush signed in 2008, to come to fruition. But, he acts like it was his idea and he takes credit for it every chance he gets.

You're welcome.

Maybe however alot of the republicans wanted to keep this going much longer than the end of this year. :P

I didn't either, I know a snake in the grass when i see one.

He wants it an he will do anything to get it. Hope an Change is my motto this year. He used that last go around, I don't think he will spout that crap again this year. I'm just wondering what his motto this go around will be. Let me guess If you let me have four more years, I promise i will finish the job to Destroy the United States. Remember my Preacher Rev Wright it GD America, an I'm sticking to it.

Sorry guys but he's going to be elected again if you guys nominate Newt Gingrich! I'm not a fan but I'm not a hater either of President Obama. But the republicans have not chance with Newt and it will cause Independents like me to vote for Obama again. :P

Obama has no influence on the RV. It is not in his hands, it is in Dr. Shabibi's hands. However the way the US economy is going (down), I don't think he will be reelected. He has not proven that he is able to handle the financial crisis the country is in and I believe he (and the USA) has lost a lot of prestige in the world because of his ineptitude. Sorry to those Obama lovers!

Maybe however alot of the republicans wanted to keep this going much longer than the end of this year. :P

Yea, they didn't really want to do something stupid like, spike the ball on the 2 yard line. Besides, do a little research and find out that even Obama wanted to stay longer, but didn't have the negotiation skills to get our heroes immunity if they stayed, none the less, he wanted an extension, instead, he let Bush's deal go through. Much like his skills as a commander-in-chief, lead from behind. :P

Edited by DinarMillionaire

Somebody forgot to take their meds again! :lol: The problem with conspiracy theories is that most people don't believe them partly because of how crazy they are and partly because of how CRAZY the people are that repeat them.

Sorry guys but he's going to be elected again if you guys nominate Newt Gingrich! I'm not a fan but I'm not a hater either of President Obama. But the republicans have not chance with Newt and it will cause Independents like me to vote for Obama again. :P

you guys what that mean? Your not a fan, so what is it, your a trust fund baby, you depend on a check at the end of month. What kind of a hand out are you getting?